Remington's Seafood Grill
4580 Beltline Rd
Addison, TX 75001Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Remington's Seafood Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.remingtonseafoodgrill.com/
- Phone: 9723860122x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Santos Hernandez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our V.I.P./ Private dining will hold up to 28 guests.
A word from Remington's Seafood Grill
It has been our pleasure serving our customers since 1979. Our mission for 32 years: Serve the freshest seafood available at a good value. We offer personal service in a comfortable atmosphere that keeps our customers coming back time and time again. We look forward to serving you.Continued
Adam and Bill Remington
Adam and Bill Remington
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Remington's Seafood Grill - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Remington's Seafood Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (65)special occasion (34)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (15)great for lunch (14)romantic (14)notable wine list (6)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Love this restaurantChuckinAddisonVIPDined on 10/18/2014Just always so good!!!! The food is cooked to perfection, the service is fast and friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food , good serviceChetVIPDined on 10/18/2014Had the special--stuffed flounder -wonderful! Waitress Jess was outstanding. We've been coming to Remington's since it opened and before that when it was Oysters! Consistently good food and service.Special Features:
- Always Consistent and EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Delicious fish at a moderate cost. We enjoy this place just about every week!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DavesPlace1Dined on 10/16/2014The food at Remington's is always very good and the service is fast and wait staff is excellent. Good place to go to enjoy a lunch or dinner where people at the table can talk and hear each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth ever penny!CookiegDined on 10/11/2014Consistantly good food with fair prices. Ask for Joyce...she enhances your vist with a smile and terrific service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GrtFoodDined on 10/11/2014We eat here often. Great fish dishes, great service. Some of the blackboard items are creative. The best thing about this place is if you just want great seafood without a huge bill it's the place to go. We have always had excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableWiserolderDined on 10/4/2014Haven't dined in this restaurant in many years and still find that good service and good food never change. It proves that quality out trumps the amount of competition that Remington's has endured.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014We've been fans of Remington's for about 10 years. They always serve great food. The food and wine are moderately priced, so Remington's is perfect for an evening out (that won't break the bank). The only miscue on this visit was our waitress - we waited for about 5-10 minutes before she approached the table. We also didn't see her much during the evening, but our food was delivered correctly by the other servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealJNB2Dined on 10/4/2014Tried several new (to us) dishes--mussels were outstanding. Prepared beautifully in a not-overpowering garlic broth and served with two garlic toast "slabs". More than enough for two to share. Pecan flounder (special) was perfectly done. Bacon-wrapped scallops and shrimp were broiled and very tasty. tried the Sonoma salad which was very good--pecans and apples and bleu cheese in light vinegarette. Topped off with key lime pie--might be the best key lime pie ever (coconut graham cracker crust is really good). But the service is the highlight. Leisurely dining experience. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Exceptional!LoveRemingtonsDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I first discovered Remington's shortly after we moved to the Dallas area. We were looking for a good seafood restaurant and saw it as we were driving down Beltline Road. Ever since the first time we dined there, we have always consistently had great food, great service, and a very nice time. We save Remington's for special occasions as the prices are a little high and we cannot afford it all the time, but it is always nice to know that if we want a quality dining experience, it is just around the corner. We have brought friends here, family, and also just come for a special romantic dinner for two. I would highly recommend Remington's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food reasonable pricesMMMMVIPDined on 10/3/2014Great dining experience with experienced wait staff and good food. Thank you.Special Features:
- Mr.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/2/2014Our waitress was a genuine treat. We loved her (and left her a 25% gratuity).Special Features:
- ExcellentAnnieDined on 9/30/2014Excellent food & outstanding service; we loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- thirteenpinkDined on 9/29/2014Best kept seafood secret in Dallas. Top drawer food for reasonable prices. Been in Dallas a very long time. Delicious, unassuming, unpretentiousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is excellentMiMiDined on 9/21/2014My husband has been to Remington's several times for lunch with a client and we as a couple have been there for dinner, Food has always been excellent with good service from the staff. The Halibut special is wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed DinerWhateverDined on 9/19/2014My wife and I were trying to find something new. We tried Remington's. The food was overpriced for what it was. It was very noisy. The review criteria above describes my choice as "energentic" which is incorrect. It was loud really because the restaurant draws an older clientele who apparently must yell at each other to be heard. I'm no kid myself, but it was very noticeable. I learned much too much about legal issues and doctor visits by the group seated near me due to them being loud. The food was acceptable but extremely overpriced for what it is. I will not return, nor will I recommend to a friend.
- Great SeafoodAceBVIPDined on 9/16/2014Remington's knows seafood! They only serve what they can get fresh from the Gulf. No oysters this time because the 600 delivered to them did not meet their standards. The horseradish encrusted halibut was perfect!!! Cold shrimp appetizer hit the spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this placedrivetimerDined on 9/14/2014The food is always excellent and the atmosphere is just the way we like it. We've been coming here for years and have never been unhappy. We recommend this lovely place to our friends. Some of the best lobster bisque we have EVER eaten will be found here!Special Features:
- good foodMMMMVIPDined on 9/13/2014Thank you for an excellent dining experience with professional service.Special Features:
- bestsunsetgroupDined on 9/11/2014Another delightful evening at Remington's. I inadvertently made our reservation for 4 instead of 6; however, when we arrived, they graciously set up a round table for 6 immediately. The lobster bisque is to die for; the Caesar salad was fresh and perfectly dressed;the bacon-wrapped shrimp and scallops was delicious (as were the other entrees, i.e., shrimp scampi, horseradish halibut, etc.). A great place to go for consistently good food, good service and an atmosphere that allows you to converse with your companions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServicePhaseDined on 9/5/2014Our server, Paul, was outstanding, wish we had had him on our previous visits. Food always excellent. Our favorite seafood restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite...FredRDined on 8/31/2014Always good. One of my favorites. Been going there since the 80s.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unknown to us and deliciousYummyVIPDined on 8/30/2014My brothers family recently moved to Dallas so we came to Rinhtons after doing a search on line. The food was fantastic. The calamari was tasty, light, and delicious. The horseradish halibut was done to perfection and you definitely should try the apple pie skillet. My mom and I are not apple pie fans and she was scraping the plate! Yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Remington's is TerrificButtonsDined on 8/24/2014Fantastic food and service. The crabcakes, the salmon, and the shrimp were excellent. Can't say enough nice things about this restaurant. They always live up to our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinnercpacey3VIPDined on 8/20/2014My husband and I enjoyed our dinner and were so pleased that we could actually have a conversation here. The halibut special was one of the best I've ever had. The house wine was really good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!Deltagirl0522Dined on 8/16/2014This was our first time trying Remington's and we will be back!! Everything was amazing. My husband loved the sauce that the mussles comes in that he asked that they leave it on the table to dip his bread in. Great job on everything. I had the shrimp pasta, blackened - yummy.Special Features:
- love2eatDined on 8/16/2014Never disappointed in the food or service. You can actually enjoy conversation ...not loud!Special Features:
- My piece of New EnglandNiniDined on 8/16/2014I love this restaurant. It's like a visit to New England for me. The clam chowder is amazing and the Boston Scrod WONDERFUL. I feel like I'm back home when I dine here.Special Features:
- Good food+great service=will returnJNB2Dined on 8/15/2014First time visit to this well established restaurant. We went on a Friday evening with a reservation (strongly recommended). It was nearly full at 645p and remained that way throughout the dinner although a number of tables turned fairly quickly. The noise level was moderate--talking across the table was not a problem and the noise was of a pleasant type: people conversing and having a fun evening meal. Only one or two tables had children; most of the clientele was middle aged and up--this is not a trendy, bar scene restaurant--it is a pleasant place to enjoy a nice meal of good food and great service. Two shared appetizer and two entrees from menu (not chef's daily specials) with ample tip was $50. Service was excellent. Will returnSpecial Features:
- Food is greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014The food at Remington's was excellent. Five of us celebrated a new job and a birthday for one of our friends, and all of us ate something different. We all enjoyed our meals, and the service was attentive as well. The only thing I would recommend for this restaurant is to update the decor.Special Features:
- great food and serviceMMMMVIPDined on 8/9/2014Enjoyed the dining experience and great wait staff. Keep up the good work.Special Features:
- Wonderful SurpriseGirlNextDoorDined on 8/8/2014After years of noticing Remington's, but never stopping in, a friend suggested we try it for her birthday. Ironically, a few nights earlier, a date surprised me with dinner there. Our waiter (Christian) was the consummate professional. The appetizer he recommended, the crab-stuffed portobello mushroom, was phenomenal, as were the bacon-wrapped scallops and grilled shrimp. The selections made such an impression the first night, that I ordered the same on my return visit. My friend did, as well, and was completely sold on adding Remington's to our list of favorites for the future.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014We've been going to Remington's for many years, along with most of their customers. Seafood is wonderfully prepared and service is excellent. Their daily specials are great. We particularly like soft shell crab and walleye, when they are available. Full bar is very good but primarily for drinking at your table because bar area is quite small.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Went for our 27th anniversary dinner. Spectacular food. Lobster Bisque to die-for. Husband had oysters and said they were the best he's had ever. Salads crisp and bountiful. Entrees were delicious and filling. Desserts decadent and richly enjoyed. Only thing not to our liking was the bread. Didn't like the rubbery crust and dried out bread slices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gooddatenightplaceDined on 8/5/2014Experience was fine, We were celebrating two birthdays and something (a cupcake) would have been appreciated to acknowledge this. Our waiter went out of his way to listen to our sometimes weird instructions regarding how we wanted the food prepared but he was patient, fun and outstanding. Should we come back we could certainly ask to be served by him,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in eveywayMichaelDined on 8/2/2014Without a doubt, Remington's has become our favoriate Seafood RestaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhaseDined on 8/1/2014You can always count on Remington's for excellent seafood prepared just right! A favorite of ours for over 20 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousEleanoreDined on 8/1/2014We go here again and again......always great.! One of our favorites!Special Features:
- First but not last!VestalDined on 7/27/2014Just learned about Remington's. We live in Ruidoso, New Mexico and we're going to be in the Dallas area. Soon as I heard a recommendation from a family member we made our reservation. The Walleye was very good. We will be back!Special Features:
- CharlieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014My wife and I wanted a nice dinner for our 33rd anniversary. She specifically asked for seafood and the last major seafood restaurant in the Dallas, TX area I took her to she absolutely hated. This time I chose Remington's and it was a home run. The food was simply outstanding starting with the bread and ending with the key lime pie. I don't see how the preparation could have been any better. The dining room and restaurant appearance doesn't keep pace with what the kitchen prepares so don't judge this restaurant by its cover. Strangely, the review form doesn't permit you to specifically recommend the restaurant for dinner. They also prepare an outstanding lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.