Remington's Seafood Grill
4580 Beltline Rd
Addison, TX 75001Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Remington's Seafood Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.remingtonseafoodgrill.com/
- Phone: 9723860122x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Santos Hernandez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our V.I.P./ Private dining will hold up to 28 guests.
A word from Remington's Seafood Grill
It has been our pleasure serving our customers since 1979. Our mission for 32 years: Serve the freshest seafood available at a good value. We offer personal service in a comfortable atmosphere that keeps our customers coming back time and time again. We look forward to serving you.Continued
Adam and Bill Remington
Adam and Bill Remington
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Remington's Seafood Grill - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Remington's Seafood Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
83 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (61)special occasion (27)good for groups (17)romantic (15)fit for foodies (14)great for lunch (9)kid-friendly (6)notable wine list (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Remington's is TerrificButtonsDined on 8/24/2014Fantastic food and service. The crabcakes, the salmon, and the shrimp were excellent. Can't say enough nice things about this restaurant. They always live up to our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinnercpacey3Dined on 8/20/2014My husband and I enjoyed our dinner and were so pleased that we could actually have a conversation here. The halibut special was one of the best I've ever had. The house wine was really good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!Deltagirl0522Dined on 8/16/2014This was our first time trying Remington's and we will be back!! Everything was amazing. My husband loved the sauce that the mussles comes in that he asked that they leave it on the table to dip his bread in. Great job on everything. I had the shrimp pasta, blackened - yummy.Special Features:
- love2eatDined on 8/16/2014Never disappointed in the food or service. You can actually enjoy conversation ...not loud!Special Features:
- My piece of New EnglandNiniDined on 8/16/2014I love this restaurant. It's like a visit to New England for me. The clam chowder is amazing and the Boston Scrod WONDERFUL. I feel like I'm back home when I dine here.Special Features:
- Good food+great service=will returnJNB2Dined on 8/15/2014First time visit to this well established restaurant. We went on a Friday evening with a reservation (strongly recommended). It was nearly full at 645p and remained that way throughout the dinner although a number of tables turned fairly quickly. The noise level was moderate--talking across the table was not a problem and the noise was of a pleasant type: people conversing and having a fun evening meal. Only one or two tables had children; most of the clientele was middle aged and up--this is not a trendy, bar scene restaurant--it is a pleasant place to enjoy a nice meal of good food and great service. Two shared appetizer and two entrees from menu (not chef's daily specials) with ample tip was $50. Service was excellent. Will returnSpecial Features:
- Food is greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014The food at Remington's was excellent. Five of us celebrated a new job and a birthday for one of our friends, and all of us ate something different. We all enjoyed our meals, and the service was attentive as well. The only thing I would recommend for this restaurant is to update the decor.Special Features:
- great food and serviceMMMMVIPDined on 8/9/2014Enjoyed the dining experience and great wait staff. Keep up the good work.Special Features:
- Wonderful SurpriseGirlNextDoorDined on 8/8/2014After years of noticing Remington's, but never stopping in, a friend suggested we try it for her birthday. Ironically, a few nights earlier, a date surprised me with dinner there. Our waiter (Christian) was the consummate professional. The appetizer he recommended, the crab-stuffed portobello mushroom, was phenomenal, as were the bacon-wrapped scallops and grilled shrimp. The selections made such an impression the first night, that I ordered the same on my return visit. My friend did, as well, and was completely sold on adding Remington's to our list of favorites for the future.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014We've been going to Remington's for many years, along with most of their customers. Seafood is wonderfully prepared and service is excellent. Their daily specials are great. We particularly like soft shell crab and walleye, when they are available. Full bar is very good but primarily for drinking at your table because bar area is quite small.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Went for our 27th anniversary dinner. Spectacular food. Lobster Bisque to die-for. Husband had oysters and said they were the best he's had ever. Salads crisp and bountiful. Entrees were delicious and filling. Desserts decadent and richly enjoyed. Only thing not to our liking was the bread. Didn't like the rubbery crust and dried out bread slices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gooddatenightplaceDined on 8/5/2014Experience was fine, We were celebrating two birthdays and something (a cupcake) would have been appreciated to acknowledge this. Our waiter went out of his way to listen to our sometimes weird instructions regarding how we wanted the food prepared but he was patient, fun and outstanding. Should we come back we could certainly ask to be served by him,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in eveywayMichaelDined on 8/2/2014Without a doubt, Remington's has become our favoriate Seafood RestaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhaseDined on 8/1/2014You can always count on Remington's for excellent seafood prepared just right! A favorite of ours for over 20 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousEleanoreDined on 8/1/2014We go here again and again......always great.! One of our favorites!Special Features:
- First but not last!VestalDined on 7/27/2014Just learned about Remington's. We live in Ruidoso, New Mexico and we're going to be in the Dallas area. Soon as I heard a recommendation from a family member we made our reservation. The Walleye was very good. We will be back!Special Features:
- CharlieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014My wife and I wanted a nice dinner for our 33rd anniversary. She specifically asked for seafood and the last major seafood restaurant in the Dallas, TX area I took her to she absolutely hated. This time I chose Remington's and it was a home run. The food was simply outstanding starting with the bread and ending with the key lime pie. I don't see how the preparation could have been any better. The dining room and restaurant appearance doesn't keep pace with what the kitchen prepares so don't judge this restaurant by its cover. Strangely, the review form doesn't permit you to specifically recommend the restaurant for dinner. They also prepare an outstanding lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Splendid!MarsyewarsyeDined on 7/24/2014Remington's is a neighborhood gem that I thought would never be a great restaurant due to the looks and the location. Their seafood is fresh and full of flavor and we were able to get all of our food in a timely manner. We will come back again soon!Special Features:
- cmsj2675Dined on 7/24/2014We are frequent customers, always know what to expect.The staff knows use and can almost order for us.Special Features:
- Delicious SeafoodCeebosDined on 7/23/2014It's been several years since I've dined at Remington's. So glad I made the return visit! I had the large combination seafood platter. Menu indicated everything was fried. Asked the waitress to broil or grill what could avoid being fried. Scrod, scallops and shrimp were broiled and delicious! Crab cake - my favorite food in the world! - was perfect. Will definitely return -- soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night at Remington'sGlennDined on 7/19/2014We had a dinner reservation for 7:30 on a Saturday night (which I had made the day before). We arrived at 7pm to have a cocktail and then had dinner after. The staff was great and allowed us to have dinner and conversation and not constantly coming by to ask if everything was OK. They allowed us to stay as long as we liked also. It was a great night with great food and great conversation.Special Features:
- Just FairDaveVIPDined on 7/17/2014Food was good but not outstanding ok for the over 60 group.
- Great seafood in AddisonNoneDined on 7/16/2014My wife and I dined there on our way through Texas. What a treat to find such good seafood so far from the sea. I had blackened red snapper and my wife had crab stuffed shrimp. Both were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anonymousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2014Can always count on good food! Oysters are excellent. Lobster Bisque as well.Special Features:
- Good As Ever!HelenrDined on 7/7/2014No, we do not go to Remington's often. We save it for special occasions and have done that for probably 20 years. As I said to my husband after dining there for our 42nd anniversary it once again lived up to our expectations. We were there on a Monday night and the crowd was quiet, the staff beyond efficient, and the food delicious. Our waiter steered me to the Copper River salmon which I had never had before. It will now be a favorite when it is available. Thank you, Remington's, for a wonderful night.Special Features:
- As Always Very Good Food & ServiceChetVIPDined on 7/4/2014WE've been comming to Remington's and its predecessor "Oysters" since the 1970's. We've always had a great meal at reasonable prices. We love theiur Tilapia Provencal special. Very tasty.Special Features:
- Remingtons DinnerAngelaVIPDined on 7/2/2014The food was excellent! The service was great. Definitely a quiet, nice spot to have a meal where you can have a good conversation and not be rushed through your dinner. The oysters are the best in Dallas! The salmon special was delicious and the crème brule topped it off.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Remington's has been in Addison forever. Very consistent quality and service. Arguably, the best seafood restaurant in Dallas area. Their prices have increased so that it may be reduced to special occasions, however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cape Cod in TexasNiniDined on 6/28/2014I am a New England girl and this is the closest I can ge to the seafood I love and remember growing up in Massachusetts. The Boston Scrod is my favorite but everything is great. The clam chowder is to die for and it brings back wonderful memories of Cape Cod. This restaurant is great and all the seafood is very fresh and cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Great Service!Doc1Dined on 6/27/2014I was blown away with my meal at Remington's. Diner's must begin their meal with a cup of the lobster bisque. While the hint of Sherry is subtle to the nose, it becomes a robust explosion in your mouth. My main course was deep sea scallops and they were cooked to perfection! They were served in a very light bath of butter and lemon topped with paprika. I appreciated having such a delicate main course so I could save room for "The World's Smallest Sundae". It only takes 5-6 bites to finish the sundae but the richness of the ice cream and toppings makes you think you ate entire gallon. A great meal cannot be accomplished without great service and Remington's is second to none. Are you hungry yet? Well what are you waiting for...go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs updatingBubblesDined on 6/21/2014We hadn't been to this restaurant in 30yrs and it's still the same. If your looking for ambience, young trendy scene this is not the place. No bar scene, older crowd. However, the food is still delicious. Nothing fancy but fresh and goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Solid ChoiceCraigDined on 6/20/2014Remington's provides consistently quality food, a varied menu and a decent wine selection. The clientele tends to be an older crowd that has been going there for years, and they seem to be a great group of friends. The service is outstanding and efficient. They provide great seafood at good prices. Really nice place for a quiet evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentEleanoreDined on 6/14/2014Our favorite restaurant....excellent and thoughtful of customer requests.Special Features:
- Great seafood at a reasonable pricesuzqDined on 6/14/2014Remington's is pretty old school but the food is delicious and reasonably price. Hint: you really need reservations on weekends. My trout almondine was fantastic and my husband's baked stuffed shrimp was delicious. Our raw oysters were huge and very good. Service is very accommodating. The crowd here is a little older but the great food and service makes it one of our favorites.Special Features:
- first time there, great fooddallasdinersDined on 6/11/2014We were celebrating our anniversary and had never been to Remington's despite living close by for years. The waiter, food and atmosphere was all very good. The restaurant is quiet, so quiet that we felt like part of the conversations of the two booths surrounding us. Not the restaurant's fault, but all those old grumpy folks were distracting.Special Features:
- Great Fresh FishmauraVIPDined on 6/7/2014We came here with some friends who had lived in Addison for a few years. We were pleased to find a great selection of fresh fish at reasonable prices which is hard to find in Dallas. Although the sides that were offered to accomany the fish were pretty run of the mill. (I ordered the spinach, which was overcooked and the rice which was rather bland), the fish, itself was outstanding. Our waiter, Paul was also very attentive and brought us water and bread immediately upon sitting at the table. If you are looking for a great neighborhood find with a good selection of fish that is not too pricey, this is the place.Special Features:
- Consistently Good food & ServiceChetVIPDined on 6/7/2014We've been coming to Remingtons for over 30 years. It consistently has good food and service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/7/2014Excellent fried shrimp and grilled scallops. Service was attentive.Special Features:
- The CrowdFinerDinerbelchbusterDined on 6/6/2014We arrived early with reservations and were seated immediately. Server arrived promptly and brought drinks quickly. Food order taken, but food delivered warm not hot. Appetizer was good except for the stuffed portobello mushroom. Long on breads stuffing that was gummy, short on shrimp and crab.Special Features:
- Copper River Salmon!!!!!!Oaklawn2Dined on 6/4/2014Copper River Salmon!!!!!!Copper River Salmon!!!!!!Copper River Salmon!!!!!!Copper River Salmon!!!!!!Copper River Salmon!!!!!! Remington's prepares it the best and at the most reasonable price in town. The service is always top notch. Nothing too fancy but we loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.