Remingtons of Niagara
5657 Victoria Ave
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3L5Neighborhood:
Prime RibPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Remingtons of Niagara
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.remingtonsniagara.com/
- Phone: 9053564410
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Wine Bar, Prime Rib
- Executive Chef: Matt Atkinson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Albert Fruci 9053564410
- Entertainment: Rare, Medium & Well Sung Remington's Of Niagara is proud to host a cavalcade of talented "Singing Servers" with vast musical portfolio's. many have very successful careers in recordings, television and live performances. Their theatre productions range from Smokey Jazz of the Golden Era to Pippin, Charlie Brown and the Wizard Of Oz. Come and hear our starred artists Serenade you with some of their most recent songs on itunes. Our Singers/Song Writers are passionate performers and invite you along for a memorable Niagara Falls engagement.
A word from Remingtons of Niagara
Welcome to Niagara's Finest Steak & Seafood restaurant - the award winning Remington’s of Niagara. Located in the heart of Niagara's Clifton Hill tourist district, Remington’s is the perfect choice for a romantic dinner, or a night out with the family in Niagara Falls. Remington’s has an enviable reputation as Niagara Falls' premier steak and seafood house. The secret to our success is simple: we use nothing but the best; from the finest and freshest ingredients in our cooking to our elegant china. Our talented staff, which includes a skilled master chef and an impeccable service team, are committed to your absolute satisfaction. We work closely with local and international farmers and suppliers to bring the best of the world to your table. Casual Fine Dining Inspired by the wide open country of Montana, we've styled our restaurant in an attractive and relaxing western motif. Our casual yet elegant atmosphere is equally ideal for family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Remingtons of Niagara reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (2)romantic (2)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Singing servers!ContessaVIPDined on 6/26/2014It was quite surprise to find that some of the servers break into song about every 20 minutes or so. They all had nice voices so it was quite enjoyable. The food was nicely presented and the steaks were very tender. The service was a little bit slow that night as they had a large group to look after in the back. Would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- timing and foodteebsDined on 6/22/2014Food was great only issue was took too long to get our meal. Also found food pricey for the quantity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner for 2treemanDined on 5/31/2014Nice menu, although a bit pricey. Singing waiters and waitresses, can be nice or intrusive depending on your mood. Over all I was pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Remingtons of Niagara reviews archive.