Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
101 E. Pennington St.
Tucson, AZ 85701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://reillypizza.com/
- Phone: 5208825550x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We offer an intimate private dining room that can accommodate up to 12.
We also offer the Beer Garden which can accommodate large parties and full buy outs.
- Private Party Contact: Courtney 520-882-5550x
A word from Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
REILLY is a modern take on the traditional pizzeria. REILLY offers hand-crafted, artisan-style pizza as well as salads, a variety of small plates, fresh baked sandwiches (for lunch), and hand-made pasta (for dinner). The bar features 20 craft beers, 8 draft wines, and an extensive craft cocktail program. The interiors at REILLY are a blend of historic and modern elements that result in an upscale-casual vibe.Continued
Reilly BEER GARDEN now open! The Beer Garden has 40 beers on draft, 8 keg wines, and our full pizza menu.
Reilly BEER GARDEN now open! The Beer Garden has 40 beers on draft, 8 keg wines, and our full pizza menu.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink - Best Restaurants in Tucson ›
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (38)neighborhood gem (35)good for groups (23)hot spot (22)great for lunch (21)vibrant bar scene (19)late-night find (16)romantic (12)special occasion (9)great for outdoor dining (9)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (7)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014First time there . Food A+ service and surroundings A+ will go back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Location!PizzagemDined on 10/16/2014Reilly's is a unique neighborhood find. It is located in downtown and is great for those going to the theater, ect.Special Features:
- Reilly'swistfulDined on 10/12/2014The pizza and drinks were excellent. The waiter was efficient and attentive and interesting to talk with. I could have done with a little softer Musak. I liked the repurposed old building.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerrobbie2Dined on 9/26/2014Excellent experience all around..lived up to the reviews I have seen and heard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Noisy!!!KateDined on 9/24/2014The first time I tried to eat here I just walked out because it was so noisy. Finally decided to try it on a Wednesday night in September. Although it was only 1/3 full it was distractingly noisy. The high vaulted ceilings and hard floors make it a real echo chamber. I know that there is some crazy theory on dining that if you can't hear you companion then you are having fun. The food was outstanding! Service very good. I am really sad that this is not a place I patronize except in very off hours.
- 4Restauranteers4RestauranteersDined on 9/24/2014Great pasta and pizza. Happy hour is a very good deal. Need to try the out door deck.Special Features:
- Great foodlslamyDined on 9/19/2014We went to Reilly's based on recommendations from friends and was not disappointed. We got there just before happy hour was over and was able to get a carafe of house wine, which was very good, at happy hour prices. We ordered the brussel sprouts which were delicious, meatballs, and a couple pizzas. All of us enjoyed the great food and the company. We will definitely return to Reilly's.Special Features:
- Great Happy Hour!AZJSVIPDined on 9/16/2014We went for their happy hour personal size pizzas - each of us had a different one and all were delicious. The wine, the salads/appetizers and the budino dessert were also great. A lovely atmosphere and good service rounded out the fun dining experience.Special Features:
- Very satisfyingYahGalDined on 9/13/2014Kale Caesar is excellent (as are all the salads), Brussels Sprouts are killer! Have enjoyed all the pizzas sampled, and especially wish they would bring back the squash and ricotta one. Room is loud when they are busy. Patio area is interesting and less noisy. Of all the newish Downtown eateries we have tried this is the favorite for quality and consistency.Special Features:
- Good food!Foodie4lyfeDined on 9/6/2014I loved the food. The side-by-side seating was a little odd, but did not take away from the date. I highly recommend the brussels sprouts! I hate brussels sprouts, but love the ones at reilly. My boyfriend even started putting them on the pizza to give it a little extra zing! We had the meatball and ricotta pizza which was delicious, and the truffle fries which were tasty, but a tad bit salty. Overall, I loved this restaurant and will definitely come back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Love the food -- roasted brussel sprouts are the best! Fun place to meet before a show and a great place for a get together with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Brussel Sprouts!!!LUV2EATDined on 8/31/2014the Brussel Sprouts are the best appetizer! I crave them. the Tiramisu is really yummy too and the fried dough dessert. The pizza is delectable!Special Features:
- Will be going backLanuDined on 8/23/2014Loved the ambience and the food was good. The service was great as well, our waitress was prompt and kind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pizza and specialty drinks!dining2eDined on 8/22/2014The pizza, salad, appetizers and drinks were great! Waiter was extremely helpful explaining menu, as it was a bit confusing. We all enjoyed eating at Reilly's and will enjoy returning and recommending. It was a very nice relaxing place, to dine.Special Features:
- Can't go wrong at Reillyktan2Dined on 8/12/2014After eating at Reilly twice this summer, I am pretty sure that there is nothing bad on this entire menu. The pasta is perfect, the sauces are tasty, the appetizers are always impressive. And the drink menu is incredible. Niklas Morris (formerly of Scott & Co) always has a spectacular selection of cocktails, and if you can't find one you want, there's always the option to have one custom made. Honestly, I think this place is best for a great date night, but there's also a great table in the front room for larger groups. Overall, I would definitely recommend stopping in here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- menu's changedagoodeaterVIPDined on 8/12/2014We were disappointed that the squash blossoms were gone (yes, I agree that they should be seasonal, but they've been there surprisingly year-round since the restaurant opened and I got spoiled). My husband's favorite beer was no longer there, either. We still had a good time, despite black, inedible brussels sprouts (I don't care if the server said that they're "supposed" to be black: burnt is not the same as caramelized.)Special Features:
- Great pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Fresh food, great pizza and Brussels sprouts. Excellent selection of drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/4/2014I loved the arugula and procuitto pizza. The crust was awesome and it was not dry. I also love the faro salad. Excellent!Special Features:
- A favoriteGimmeRaguDined on 8/1/2014My bestie and I have a standing monthly date at Reilly. My stepmom and another friend joined this time and loved it. I try a different cocktail each time: this time it was the tequila pistachio one, can't remember the name, but I definitely remember the FLAVORS! Delicious. Bestie and I die for the creamy polenta with ragu; this time it was duck. Yum! We also shared the arugula & prosciutto pizza which is incredible. The chocolate budinno for dessert left us in heaven. Octopus appetizer was way over cooked, but the server and chef were receptive and appreciative of the feedback, so I'd like to try it again, as it's hard to find in tucson. Noise level was INSANE, so we'll go later next time, as we normally do. We <3 Reilly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food BAD serviceLanniDined on 7/26/2014Don't get me wrong I will definitely be back. I would never let one bad waitress deterr me from the fabulous food! Just so Riley knows...maybe a buser that helps with bringing water to the table would help. Our waitress was so bad, not only w/ our table, but with a later table that came in. They were not taken care of for so long that they got up and left. Had it not also been for the front of the house manager that checked in on us during the meal...I might not have been able to not say something that evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dining experienceiliketoeatDined on 7/19/2014great atmosphere, service, fodd, and drinks. A a casual hip dining experience. A perfect match for downtown.Special Features:
- Great food, reasonable pricesfoodies4Dined on 7/3/2014We went here on a recommendation for my husbands birthday. Great pizza, beer list and appetizers. They have unique yummy pizzas and the price is very reasonable! Nice atmosphere for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Always a favoriteGoGuardDined on 7/2/2014I believe I've been to this restaurant enough times that I consider it one of my "regulars." The pizza is great, the service is wonderful, the atmosphere is slightly loud but otherwise excellent, and Opentable makes reservations easy. I also love that it's across the street from the parking garage that I always use, so no wandering around downtown if I don't feel like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pizza & AppetizersDiner2goVIPDined on 6/28/2014We ate at Reilly Craft Pizza for this first time. We ordered the brussel sprouts as the appetizer and they were great! One order was enough for the table to share. We had the fennel sausage and cheese pizza and shared the Margarita pizza as well. Great pizza. Loved the crust. Pizza was hot and bubbly when they brought it to the table. Good neighborhood restaurant.Special Features:
- Best Pizza In Tucsontgb123Dined on 6/28/2014Every time I have a reason to be downtown in the evening I stop in. Despite a limited menu selection, Reilly offers the best pizza I've had in Tucson, and with the new beer garden has a great selection of brews. My only complaint is that when it is busy (most nights) it can get pretty noisy.Special Features:
- The following 252 reviews are from the Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink reviews archive.
- Loved it!LeighAnneDined on 6/20/2014We had a great experience and will definitely go back. It was a little pricey, but the happy hour prices made it reasonable. The brussel sprouts appetizer was incredible. Happy Hour sized pass were prefect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Good Eat At ReillysDesertbearDined on 6/17/2014Went with a group of 8 prior to a show. We were seated near the front which made it great for conversation. Server was excellent, attentive to the right degree. The group tried of variety of items - the salads were all great, as were the pizzas. Meatballs starter had a much larger portion than expected which allowed for some take away. It was probably my sixth visit to the restaurant and was happy to see my friends enjoyed it as much as I have on previous occasions. Only downside is that it isn't in Green Valley. Will be back.Special Features:
- Favorite pizzaluvpizzanbeerDined on 6/8/2014If you are a pizza or beer lover this is the place for you. They have pizzas with both traditional and unique flavors with wood fired crust that is amazing. Appetizers such as the fried brussel sprouts that are so flavorful and unique to this vibrant location. The beer selection is amazing with craft beers both in the restaurant and 40 different drafts outside in the beer garden. Also have a variety of wines and mixed drinks to choose from. Its my favorite place for out of town guest or date night!Special Features:
- foodlovahDined on 6/7/2014Good food, generous wine pour, good for groups, but very noisy. Hard to have conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphere, so so pizza!2TucsonlocalsDined on 5/31/2014This place is nice, a real boost to the neighborhood. The bar was vibrant and the wine list limited. The pizza was good but did not impress myself or my wife. While the salad fixings where very good, I was wondering about the quality of the ingredients used to make the dough. My wife had gastric surgery ten years ago and is sensitive to many foods. She got I'll from eating the meatballs. We think there may be some or to much sugar in the meatballs or sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/21/2014Loved the food & service, but the noise was a definite negative for our party.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun happy hour!AZJSVIPDined on 5/20/2014We went for the $6 personal size pizzas - everyone tried a different one and all were delicious! The beer, wine and cocktail selection was great. The regular menu looks wonderful - we will have to go back and try it. Service was warm and friendly. Do not miss the butterscotch budino for dessert - pure heaven!Special Features:
- Delicious!fun1yumDined on 5/18/2014The food was great, the atmosphere was fun. We saw many families eating together on a Sunday night. We also checked out the beer garden as we left. Looks very inviting...we hope to come back soon!Special Features:
- Reilly is a Crafty Findjane73Dined on 5/9/2014My husband and I joined another couple for dinner May 9th and it was the first time for the four of us. We were very impressed. We had a great time, visiting, reading the menu, enjoying the food and drinks as well as the attentive service. We loved the décor and thought of how it used to be a funeral home! I had the shrimp and "grits" as did my husband and it was simply delicious. The other couple enjoyed their entrees as well. We were celebrating my birthday and the husband of the other couple and shared the same dessert with the chocolate cake, ice cream and Cracker Jacks! Very good and unique. We will return and try their pizza next time. It has a great and easy location as well! Fun place!Special Features:
- chef bored...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/7/2014The chef board is significantly overpriced for what is delivered... the salads were fresh, and nicely portioned for the price. Service was hard to get at the outset, and didn't really improve much during our visit. The server seemed disinterested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reily pizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/28/2014Arugula è prosciutto pizza is a must, the mushrooms stuffed mushrooms delicious and they have like 40 different brands of beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!jbirdDined on 4/24/2014The Brussels sprouts are INSANELY good, as is the gnocchi--great options for vegetarians!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy Saturday night?OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/19/2014This was our first time at Reilly's and we've been meaning to try it out for quite a while so maybe expectations were built up a little in our heads, which is why I was slightly disappointed. The food was definitely the best part of the night. My husband ordered a pizza and I ordered a pasta dish, but the one standout was the brussel sprouts appetizer. My husband devoured the entire plate without blinking, they were that good. I just wish that the service would have been better - it literally took 20 minutes (I timed it) from the time we sat down before I got the iced tea I ordered, and everything seemed a bit frazzled. Could be that this is just a normal Saturday night, but we haven't had the same issue at other busy restaurants downtown.Special Features:
- great meal at ReillyNancyDined on 4/18/2014My husband and I were visiting Tucson and Reilly was recommended by a friend who lives in town. We loved our meal and the little table near the bar where we sat side by side. Food was wonderful, atmosphere humming but also cozy. We do wish the bartender would put some gin in those gin and tonics, though. Weak drink! But we'd definitely go back next time we're in town.Special Features:
- Great dining experience...hope it lFoodaholicVIPDined on 4/13/2014Enjoyed a really nice dining experience at Reeillys while visiting Tucson. The venue, which appeared to be an old church, was a stunning blend of old and new. Tastefully modern while embracing the heritage of the property. The menu was inventive, and we ordered a salad and pizza to split...and both were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.