Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
101 E. Pennington St.
Tucson, AZ 85701Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://reillypizza.com/
- Phone: (520) 882-5550
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We offer an intimate private dining room that can accommodate up to 12.
We also offer the Beer Garden which can accommodate large parties and full buy outs.
- Private Party Contact: Courtney 520-882-5550x
A word from Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink
REILLY is a modern take on the traditional pizzeria. REILLY offers hand-crafted, artisan-style pizza as well as salads, a variety of small plates, fresh baked sandwiches (for lunch), and hand-made pasta (for dinner). The bar features 20 craft beers, 8 draft wines, and an extensive craft cocktail program. The interiors at REILLY are a blend of historic and modern elements that result in an upscale-casual vibe.Continued
Reilly BEER GARDEN now open! The Beer Garden has 40 beers on draft, 8 keg wines, and our full pizza menu.
Reilly BEER GARDEN now open! The Beer Garden has 40 beers on draft, 8 keg wines, and our full pizza menu.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink - Best Restaurants in Tucson ›
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (46)neighborhood gem (40)good for groups (28)hot spot (24)vibrant bar scene (23)great for lunch (20)late-night find (17)great for outdoor dining (13)special occasion (10)romantic (10)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (6)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Great PlaceChiTown8Dined on 1/4/2014Food was great...pasta portion was small but very tasty... My companions raved about the pizza...beer selection was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You can depend on Reilly'sPaloVerde101Dined on 12/31/2013You can depend on Reilly's for good food, beverages and service. Try the Brussels sprouts appetizer and pizza with potatoes. Plenty of choices for vegetarians.Special Features:
- Really Neat FindMarshdogDined on 12/28/2013I read several of the other reviews before I gave it a shot and let me say I'm sure glad I went. As soon as we walked in the door, we had a smile on our faces. The set up is very cool. Whether you're going to have a full meal or simply having a drink at the bar, you will enjoy the scene. The food is oh so good! It looks like the pizzas here average 6 to 8 slices per pie, so adjust the amount needed pending number in party and appetite. The appetizers are enough for one to two people Now the service, it was EXCEPTIONAL! We had no problems in placing our drink or food orders, and the return on those was of little to no wait. We were conveniently asked on how we were doing and is there anything else we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/26/2013The meal was delicious from appetizers through dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Repeat CustomerDesertbearDined on 12/21/2013I go here quite often if I am in the downtown area for an event or other purpose. Food is consistently good as is the service. Love the apple and pecan salad; and the pizzas. My only complaint is the noise level No sound buffers and when it is busy, hard to have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/19/2013Great food, wonderful atmosphere and great service. The only negative thing I have to say was it was loud so that made talking a little difficult. But worth putting up with a little noise for the excellent food!Special Features:
- Great pizzajasperDined on 12/19/2013This place has great pizza. The only drawback is the wine. The bottle wine is way overpriced. The glass wine is weak with very little flavor or body.Special Features:
- Good for GroupsRennieDined on 12/17/2013I had my first dining experience at Reily's the other night on my birthday with a party of 8, which can easily turn into a chore if people can't figure out how the bill will be paid/appetizers/sharing meals. Turns out a pizza feeds 2 quite easily, so we ordered 4 pizzas and 2 appetizers for the table and finished everything without anyone going hungry. It worked out really well! Food was delicious, I would recommend the yukon gold pie if you're adventurous, and the margarita was a delight if you like more traditional pizza. Over all a very pleasant experience. It was a Tuesday night, so it wasn't loud or crowded, and the wait staff was on their game (Thanks Jess & Miguel!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food NOT exceeding the Noisexdrfgrgxrtb9Dined on 12/8/2013We arrived really looking forward to a great meal. The setting is very intriguing; not a "grave" environment. ;^} The waitress was rather clueless about the reservation I'd made the day before. The waiter was very enthusiastic, maybe too much so, but not as loud as the restaurant was. You need some acoustical tile to calm the place down. The food...? The squash blossoms were nice. My wife got a good beer. We ordered the potato pizza and the broccoli one too. It seemed like forever before they came out--->it was at least a half an hour... Way too long! I think the waiter should have offered up another appetizer for free; other restaurants would...he just smiled. The pizzas were alright. Maybe next time back to Scordatos.Special Features:
- Great food, Good serviceDJCinSBDined on 12/8/2013Reilly Craft is a local favorite of mine. They provide great tasting food at good prices. This visit, a group of seven of us walked to the restaurant after a play by Arizona Theater Company. We were seated right away (make a reservation!) by the door -- not the quietest location in the restaurant. Service was a little slow and inattentive. (I think our waitperson was new and just learning the ropes.) The food was great -- while the name says "Pizza and Drink," no one in our group actually ordered the pizza, and we were all happy with the food when it arrived. Overall, I highly recommend Reilly Craft, in spite of the less than stellar service on this one visit. The food is great, and the location excellent.Special Features:
- Good but seating a little oddPaisanoDined on 12/7/2013I liked this place. Food was good (arancini, apple/gorgonzola salad with shrimp, sausage pizza), but I thought the seating was odd. We made a reservation, and they sat us in the bar on a bench against the wall where we were both facing the same direction. I didn't mind because there was good football on TV, but this was not what I would call comfortable or omantic seating. Sitting at the bar would have actually been better and we would have had more room. There were plenty of open tables elsewhere, and they didn't ask us if this arrangement was OK. Kind of strange. Otherwise, great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizzas are small.....ELPTUCDined on 12/6/2013We have eaten here many times, and it seemed that the Pizzas are getting smaller...We love the Fried Pizza Dough, but they do not have it anymore. We ordered a Pizza, Arancelli balls, desert , 1 beer, and a lemonade and spent almost $50 including the tip. I was not full when I got out as splitting the Pizza only gives each person maybe 3-4 small pieces. Not very cost effective, and very pricey. The new place on the east side, has larger and just as tasty pizzas, but Reilly Pizza is a very neat place and the service is good and a great draft beer selection, but bring your "checkbook"! Can't wait for Bianco to open up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Alwaysmab19VIPDined on 12/6/2013As always, Reilly Craft Pizza was outstanding. Service is stellar and food is terrific and different which is good for people who eat out a lot.Special Features:
- Love Reilly's !wannabejuliaVIPDined on 12/3/2013Just had dinner here again this week. I am happy to report that the food at Rielly's continues to be consistently good. We had the squash blossoms, Caesar salad and the short rib parpadelle - all VERY Good! Nice attentive and witty server.Special Features:
- Fun SpotpizzaloverDined on 11/27/2013This place has great pizza. The small plates are among the very best I've ever tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- griff's viewgriffDined on 11/25/2013Thank you Reilly for the perfect downtown restaurant. As a downtowner of 36 years, a welcome addition to our lives.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceKCMNYCDined on 11/24/2013I live in New York City but whenever I visit Tucson, Reilly is on my must visit list. It's not traditional NYC pizza but we love all of their unique and delicious pizza combinations. I really appreciate the fact that you can mix and match the pizza's which lets you try more of their great topping combinations. The pasta is always a good choice as well because they cook it perfectly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pizza in Tucson!LarryBVIPDined on 11/17/2013Love your pizzas, other menu items and your drinks. One of our favorite restaurants in Tucson.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must go restaurant!GMB1970Dined on 11/15/2013Amazing food, service, and ambience. Will definitely go back and recommend to everyone. Great pizza! Must try the fried stuffed squash blossoms - OMG!!! Impressive draft beer selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great deal and good food and wineOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/13/2013Happy hour prices on personal pizza and wine is terrific . Would really love the brussel sprout appetizer but it's is a little too oily. Pizza dough is best I've had as is the vegan choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still love RiellywannabejuliaVIPDined on 11/7/2013Reilly's has character, delicious food, good drinks/wine list and witty/competent servers. On a recent lunch visit we had the Kate Caesar Salad and a great pizza with fennel sausage. They recently added an outdoor area and a beer garden that serves up some interesting brews.Special Features:
- Terrific MealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/7/2013We love this place - good food and a terrific list of beers on tap.Special Features:
- Great EveningSaraDined on 11/7/2013Great looking bar and dining area. Fast, friendly service. Reasonable prices. Overall nice vibe to the place. Pizza was very good.Special Features:
- ProcessionLuzDeMuretoDined on 11/3/2013I am so glad that I reserved a table for the evening of The All Soul's Procession. The restaurant was packed to the gills. Service was attentive until every square inch of the space was filled. The food was delicious, unique and prompt. It would have been best if more staff were on hand to help things run smoothly. We received either someone else's bill or ours got a few dishes added on. That was quickly resolved and we were pleased to tip well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reilly's is always great!DesertjoDined on 11/3/2013Reilly's is always great! Their pizzas are the best in Tucson!Special Features:
- Spookily Goodmab19VIPDined on 10/29/2013We always love our visits to Reilly Craft Pizza. Our group grew from 2 to 6 to 8 and the restaurant accommodated us quite well. We were given, at my request, two tables of 4 next to each other. I find a gang of 8 at one table difficult for conversation, for wait staff and for the kitchen. I had two small plates--arancini (fantastic) and fried Brussels Sprouts (yes you heard right). My husband had tagliatelle with ragu. We both loved our dishes. Boy the Brussels Sprouts were unusual and totally great. Everyone at the table loved them.Special Features:
- Great Pre Concert SpotTucson4682VIPDined on 10/25/2013We really enjoyed our meal at Reilly's. Efficient and friendly staff - great beer selection and delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- what funoutonthetownDined on 10/23/2013Great place for a fun evening downtown. Very good food - enjoyed their take on "Caesar" salad very much, great beers, excellent pizza, excellent service and the butterscotch bundino for dessert - well, simply wonderful! Also serve some of the best decaf coffee we've had. Great overall vibe - cheerful, attentive waitstaff who work as a team. Will be back often. Oh - and did I mention the really awesome happy hour prices?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza soooooo goodShecreatesDined on 10/23/2013Love Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink. Their pizzas are unique and flavorful. We also had a delicious salad and an appetizer. Everything was great. But the service is also super. You feel like family and the staff know their products. If you're ever looking for a place to host a private party, I just discovered their outdoor patio area with private bar and seating. It was a great space with the same delicious food and drink options.Special Features:
- Had a good timeSouthactorVIPDined on 10/22/2013Overall I had a wonderful time there. The food was great and service was fine. Kitchen got backed up but it didn't ruin our night. Managers were attentive. I will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one of our favorites!food4funDined on 10/22/2013doesn't disappoint order anything on the menu and enjoy can't go wrong. Amazing service personnel, they make you feel welcome and like family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loud, couldn't hear whatmarloDined on 10/18/2013Too loud, couldn't hear what the rest of my party members were sayingSpecial Features:
- Fun, but the noise level was highHoneyDined on 10/12/2013I am glad we made reservations, food was great, service was as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hoppin' placeBookwormDined on 10/12/2013Had eaten once before at Reilly's and enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Must have arrived earlier than the crowds because I don't remember the decibels of sound as being so loud. On my second visit we came on a Saturday night and the place was packed. The food and service were good but it was almost impossible to hold a conversation without shouting. I'm not a big fan of loud music on top of loud noise. Would come again but earlier or later.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reilly Craft Pizza & DrinkSherDined on 10/11/2013Enjoyable dinner for salads and pizza and so convenient to shows at the Fox Tucson. Restaurant was a bit noisy but we happened to be seated at a table adjacent to the main dining room, so wasn't as bad. We were ushered to a love-seat when we arrived, but asked to move to another table as it is difficult to eat in such close proximity sitting side by side. Good selection of beers and not so good for wines by the glass. We were surprised that our pinot noir was served cold. Overall enjoyed the ambience and would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The mushroom pizza is excellent.dontgooutmuchDined on 10/10/2013The mushroom pizza is excellent. The house red wine was also pretty good. The appetizers are good, but a little pricey for what you get. Overall, a very good restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Morsels, Thunderous DinFeastsofReasonDined on 10/5/2013We arrived at Reilly's early on a Saturday evening. We found an inviting menu of Small Plates (e.g., a charcuterie & cheeses board; a plate of squash blossoms stuffed with ricotta, fried and napped with pesto sauce) as well as excellent and interesting pizzas and salads. They also have excellent beer and wine selections. They also have something of a noise problem. As the restaurant filled up, we could not hear each other over the noise level around us at our table for four and found ourselves screaming at each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza and so much more!MamaCoopVIPDined on 10/4/2013There were six of us and we love everything about Reilly's...the food, the service, the location, the decor, etc. We started last night's dinner with fried brussel sprouts, burrata w/ house-made crackers, and risotto for appetizers. The salads (all of them) were cold, fresh, and delicious. We had four different pizzas (potato, mushroom, salami, margherita) and couldn't decide which was our favorite! This was our sixth or seventh visit to Reilly's...we'll definitely be back...again and again and again! A really great menu and convenient downtown location with easy parking (garage across street).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reilly Right on TargetPaloVerde101Dined on 10/4/2013Reilly never disappoints. Try it soon if you haven't yet.Special Features:
- Great night!GoldilocksDined on 10/4/2013One of the best overall dining experiences we've had since moving to Tucson 6 years ago:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.