465 Marina Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://regatta220.com/
- Phone: 9208847888
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Allan MacIntyre
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We offer live music on our scenic outdoor deck Thursday through Sunday during the Summer months
A word from Regatta 220
Regatta 220 is a part of the AB Management Corporation and is focused on providing quality food and first-class service to the member of our community. Located South of the Bay of Green Bay Regatta 220 furnishes views of the Fox River and celebrates the waterways that are a centerpiece of life in Green Bay.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Regatta 220 reviews from OpenTable diners
- Casual;Nice AtmospheresizzlewiDined on 9/4/2013Based on a Wednesday evening experience: Regatta 220 I would highly recommended for a dinner date, celebratory occasions, group outings, and the moments to seek a relaxed casually/nice atmosphere. Made reservations via Opentable with a request of two options. Both requests were honored and well performed as I was hoping for only one to be accommodated. The staff was exceptionally nice/ professional and the food was outstanding and priced fairly. Plates thoroughly enjoyed were: Chef Seafood Sampler; Seafood Pasta; Grilled Salmon; Seared Tuna Steak w/ Tricolored Risotto (special for the night). The outdoor bar area and seating area looked very nice, though we did not experience it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very underwhelmingfoodiepatootieDined on 9/1/2013The food was very underwhelming and average. We had to send back our app and ask for it to be cooked properly, when it returned it was obviously zapped in the microwave. My husband's dinner was over cooked, even after we were asked if the ahi tuna is served med-rare would that be ok?, well it wasn't it was overcooked and dry. My dish was okay but nothing exciting to recommend.
- Waste of time!ChicagoanDined on 9/1/2013What a disappointment! If you ever go there do not order fish! Rice and mashed potatos that came with were tasteless also. It definitely was a waste of money and time...
- Great eats on the riverTGaniereDined on 7/26/2013Great restaurant, excellent food, service just wonderful. My only complaint is we were hoping for a more romantic quiet night....the restaurant was vibrant and full of fun and noise, a great hot spot, for a fun night out, not necessarily good for a quiet night. Beautiful scenic view, ask to sit outside! Wonderful fresh food...excellent desserts and wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our server was very attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/21/2013Our server was very attentive and did a great job considering he had to wait on 17 of us. Our food was not overally amazing but still reasonable for what we received. However, we will still come back because the outdoor dining and view are great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite placegogirlDined on 7/8/2013We love casual meals on the patio and romantic dinners inside. The gluten-free selections make it the perfect place for us celiacs. A variety of prices for all wallets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice location, nice building,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2013Nice location, nice building, but the food is mediocre. Spinach salad had long ragged stems left on, steak was tough and grisly, seared tuna was mushy and vegetables were just heated frozen ones with no seasoning or flavor.
- Awesome, as alwaysjas517Dined on 6/15/2013Over the weekend, my husband and I went Regatta for the 3rd time. As with the first two times, everything was great! I got the roasted tenderloin cooked medium well, and it was done perfectly! The potatoes that came with it were to die for. My husband got the shrimp gnocchi, which he liked, but the sauce was a little too different for him. Which is not to say that it wasn't good, it just wasn't his taste. Last time we went, he got the salmon and still hasn't stopped talking about it! So far, my favorite dish is the cheese tortellini. The tomato basil sauce in it is amazing! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Love..love...love the chickenKristyDined on 6/1/2013Love..love...love the chicken bruschetta dish!! Everytime we dine with you, it's a pleasant and satisfying experience. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Menu - Not ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2013The new menu took off some of our favorite dishes and did not replace with very good choices.
- Tried and tried again..OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/21/2013This was our 3rd attempt at hoping for a great experience...but once again it fell short. We've spaced our visits over several months, hoping for improvement, but no such luck. The food quality and presentation is very good - marginally good, but the service is consistently poor.
- great placeglutenfreeloversDined on 5/12/2013Thanks for your gluten free options. This is another reason why it's a hit with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceGkwilson76Dined on 5/6/2013The meal was very good, and the service was excellent and our waitress was great and went the extra mile. Thank you for the fried pickle which was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our group luncheon was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/17/2013Our group luncheon was very nice...good food...pleasant waitress who took good care of us yet did not interrupt too much. We would go back.Special Features:
- Not a favorite !OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013Clam chowder was gritty and cold. Pesto pizza was cold. For the price, could have gone someplace else. Love the atmosphere but the "taste" was not there!
- My wife and I made reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013My wife and I made reservations through your website for 7:30p on Saturday March 9th. We arrived early and sat at the bar for a couple of drinks. My wife was pleased with the bartender's wine recommendations. We were promptly seated at 7:30 and were greeted by our waitress Ellen right away. We ordered our appetizer and a drink that was delivered very fast. My wife ordered the Grilled Salmon and I ordered the 12oz Ribeye. Both were presented in a timely manner and looked very nice. My wife enjoyed her Salmon very much so, but could barely eat my Ribeye. The 12oz Ribeye that was presented to me wasn't even a Ribeye and wouldn't even be served at Applebees. For $25.99, I expected a premium cut of beef and received a cut of steak that shoulSpecial Features:
- Good Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013I went with my bridesmaids for lunch before a fitting, we had such a great time! The food was wonderful and was perfect for a lighter lunch. We wanted to go to a restaurant that wasn't a typical chain and I was very happy to have found this place. I will definitely be coming back, hopefully with my fiance for a more romantic evening.Special Features:
- I was impressed....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2013I really enjoyed the overall experience at Regatto 220. I had dinner there recently and found it to be quite a romantic spot for my date and I. The service was prompt, effecient, and professional. Quite a different place during the lunch hour in warmer weather. Its a nice hotspot for lunch and after work cocktails. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- The food was great, the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/12/2013The food was great, the service was horrible from walking in, to walking out. I was especially offended when the hostess took the wine glasses off the table before seating my girl friend and I, who are both over the age of 21.
- MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013made the reservation to ensure we were not late for Jeff Dunham show at the Resch but when we got there, we were shoved into a corner table by some windows. It was cold and not very romantic atmosphere. Food was mediocre. I had a pasta dish that was rather dry and my date had lamb that was not the best cut of meat and difficult to cut. Had potential to be a great dining experience but waitress lack of knowledge definitely didn't help. She didn't even know about the wine selections...Special Features:
- Don't do itOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/12/2013Waiter needed to be prompted to share daily specials then forgot what we ordered for an appetizer. Considering the restaurant wants to be known for american fare, they better offer a sirloin steak that's better than what The Golden Corral offers. Best part was when frauded me out if my $50 xmas gift card. Go here if u like undertrained waitstaff.
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/7/2013Great food at a reasonable price. Easy to make a reservation and food came quickly. Would recommend to others in a heartbeatSpecial Features:
- Great Service Our serverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Great Service Our server is the best - Karen Only issue was, I waited to get service at the bar to order a drink and was ignored. Waiting 10 minutes or so, table was ready so I ordered from our server.Special Features:
- food was below average, didn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012food was below average, didn't taste very well and over priced. our server did an excellent job though
- Not for a quiet tete a tete.PuzzlEdDined on 12/22/2012Little kids running around, people talking on cell phones....not a pleasant dining experience.
- Service was great. NicelyTriciaFDined on 12/19/2012Service was great. Nicely decorated for Christmas. Staff very friendly. Food was good but just good.Special Features:
- Thank you Karen and the restOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/24/2012Thank you Karen and the rest of the team at Regatta 220 for such an amazing experience. My boyfriend and I spotted your business from the highway and decided to give it a try the next night. I did check out your menu online, but left most of it up for when we arrived. Thank you for the online reservation, that was a great find!!! (even though we didn't need them for that night, we used it anyways) Everyone from the hostess to the other servers around were friendly with smiles on their faces. Karen our server was amazing, giving us all the time we needed, helping me decided on a wine with dinner, and just making great all around talk when she was around our table. Can't wait to go back to a burger!!!! Thanks again Regatta!Special Features:
- Two major problems were badOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/20/2012Two major problems were bad pipied in music that was too loud for the number of people there and undercooked food that wasnt fresh. However the staff tried very hard to please and the spzce itself is beautifulSpecial Features:
- We tried the deep fried picklesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/17/2012We tried the deep fried pickles were an interesting surprise on the appetizer menu... we had never had them before. I had the salmon which was prepared well and served with very yummy carrot mashed potatoes.Special Features:
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012We had to ask for water after we were seated and again throughout the meal. We were never attended to after we were served our meal and had to get up throughout dinner to get someone to take another drink order. When our dinner was served there was no organization as to who ordered what and so the waitress had to shout out what she had in her hand to serve it to the correst person. We had gotten together for someone's birthday in the group and it was discussed with on of the workers prior to dinner that it was a birthday party and we wanted dessert for the table. After dinner was cleared and checks were being paid the waitress did come out with dessert. Just one, in a styrofoam container.Special Features:
- I will for sure be back. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2012I will for sure be back. The food was cooked perfectly and the atmosphere of the restaurant was phenomonal. The prices were not too bad either. I would recommend the tortellini.Special Features:
- the food was tasteless, howOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2012the food was tasteless, how much do i have to pay before chef starts using salt and pepper
- Very modern restaurant withPeachie57VIPDined on 9/18/2012Very modern restaurant with a nice view of the water. Food was much too unusual for me. I was hoping for great local food and found it overdone with unusual ingredients. May please some but not me.
- We were on a very tight timeframeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2012We were on a very tight timeframe and were there with a group of 14 people. The waitress made sure we were served quickly to be able to make our next meeting on time. I believe it was Megan. Only comment would of been that after our meal was served, she did not refill drinks, but did clear plates.Special Features:
- Service was impeccable! FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2012Service was impeccable! Food was good but not outstanding Glad we stopped!Special Features:
- Food was good not great...waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/2012Food was good not great...waitress was young and not the best...I probably would choose this again only if I lacked other options. The crabs cakes were to filler filled..my husband liked his smoked chicken pasta dish. The brushceta starter was good.Special Features:
- No complaints whatsoever.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2012No complaints whatsoever. Wait staff were very pleasant and accommodating, food and atmosphere were great.Special Features:
- The food was very good. IOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012The food was very good. I tried something different that I had my son explain what all was in it. He's a chef in Minneapolis so it was to my advantage to have him there to explain what some of the items were in some of the entrees. We will be recommending others to go here for the food as well as the atmosphere.Special Features:
- Nice choice for occasional meal, $$pkrbkrDined on 8/29/2012Expensive for the quality. Some items quite good, others are a miss. Certainly not the best place in Green Bay for steak.Special Features:
- We dined outside which facesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2012We dined outside which faces the Fox River. It was alright. Slightly pricy food; slow service.Special Features: