10560 Main St
Farifax, VA 22030Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.redzonegrill.com/
- Phone: 7038655338
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Daily: 11:00am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Burgers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Redzone Grill
Red Zone Grill is Fairfax newest go-to spot! Come check us out for a good burger, delicious wings, or even better...one of our juicy steaks! For sea food lovers, try our sizzling seafood selections! We offer 3 pool tables, 3 projector screens, over 25 flat screen TV's, and comfortable chic lounge areas. Red Zone Grill is an excellent spot to have gatherings and catered parties for all occasions. We host lots of fun events, so please check out our event section of this site. We hope to see you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Redzone Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance2.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Night out with my sonBigDaddyDined on 8/16/2014The did was good, when we finally got it. Make sure not to go when they are running the "All-you-can-eat-crabs-and-shrimp" or it will take forever to get your meal(s).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/4/2014Went here a few friends of the family last Monday and everyone was pleased. we took advantage of the All you can eat crab leg special and our waitress Irene was perfect from the time we sat down, until we left. The place itself was nice especially if your a sports fan. they have pool tables, big screens, and even a dance floor. We will be BACK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Redzone Grill reviews archive.