515 Fellowship Road
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.redzrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8562220335x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday-Saturday: 11:30am-4:00pm
Dinner Monday-Saturday: 4:00pm-10:00pm
Late Night Bar-Bite Menu: 10:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mirko Loeffler
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Redz offers a "Private Dining" area with 55" TV with easy access for powerpoint and computer access in back of room. There are also doors to offer privacy if needed. This room can hold up to 25 people.
- Private Party Contact: Deborah O'Connor-Murphey 8563806050x
- Entertainment: Happy Hour!!!
Monday through Friday - 4pm - 6pm
$1 off all House and Coppola Wines, Draft and Bottle Beers, and Signature Drinks!!!
A word from REDZ
America is not just a melting pot of cultures, it is also a melting pot of cuisine as well.The culinary experience we provide at Redz will be a celebration of America coast to coast, from the Mid-Atlantic, Midwest,South, Southwest, West Coast, and the Pacific Rim. Our wine, beer, and cocktail menus have the same taste of Americana as well.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
REDZ reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (5)great for lunch (4)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (2)special occasion (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Too Pricey for Poor ServiceLuvsGoodServiceDined on 10/11/2014We sat for nearly 15 minutes for a glass of wine and a cocktail to be delivered. This was expedited upon speaking to a manager, but the glass of white wine was not chilled and the glass itself had food scraps on the inside. A second waiter that saw my guest and I looking at the glass quickly refreshed the drink properly, but this didn't save our experience. We will not return to Redz.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/11/2014You must understand that this restaurant is brand new. Considering this, the food was wonderful, the service was wonderful, and it will only improve. We WILL be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GG to RedzRobertVIPDined on 10/10/2014Bar area is a big improvement. However the dinning room is too chopped up. Lou is missed!!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/7/2014I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and co-workers. The food was delicious and the service excellent!! The decor is upbeat. Very, very nice.Special Features:
- Food very goodb4u2Dined on 10/4/2014The dinner that I had was a chicken dish with a wonderful rice dish and vegetables. I would definitely order the chicken again as it was well prepared. The tasty salad would be great for sharing. The chocolate chip cookies were the best. We were disappointed in the ambiance. Maybe it is not totally completed. Would suggest candles on the tables, some green plants, colorful pictures - something to bring some warmth into the dinning areas. Our server was outstanding and he made our visit welcoming. We will be back! We will be back.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the REDZ reviews archive.