Reds at Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa
2250 West Hwy 89A
Sedona, AZ 86336Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Reds at Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sedonarouge.com/
- Phone: (928) 340-5321
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M.; Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 10:30pm - 2:00pm; Saturday & Sunday: 11:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
*Daily from 2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. the bar servers off our small plate menu.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Ron Moler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Reds at Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa
Stylish American Bistro and Bar, located in Sedona Rouge, a four diamond resort; features American favorites reinterpreted with contemporary flair.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Reds at Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (6)romantic (5)neighborhood gem (5)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (4)good for groups (4)great for lunch (3)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (3)fit for foodies (2)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- Nicer than it looks in photosnc391032Dined on 11/12/2014I wasn't sure about the dining room from photos on tripadvisor; however, I am glad we gave Red's a chance. It was a very nice setting with good food and great service. We lucked out and a live piano player was playing in the bar area which provided a nice backdrop for our meal. My meal was ok, my husband had the special which was excellent. Unfortunately for us there was a rather loud man at the next table but otherwise a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedIK8R2UDined on 10/31/2014We had dined here 2 years ago and couldn't wait to come back. In fact, we had ordered a second order of the mushroom bruschetta because it was amazing. This time we were very disappointed. The Antipasto Salad was overdressed, no flavor and the creamy dressing hardly qualified as a vinaigrette. The sides were good but the strip steak was mostly grizzle and the service was very slow, even though our server was not swamped. Unfortunately, the live music was late and not remarkable. We were disappointed. We won't be back.
- Great place to dinecaputoDined on 10/25/2014Reds its a great place to dine its a top spot in my books when I go to SedonaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good evening outfransapVIPDined on 10/24/2014very nice for an evening out when you're in Sedona. We had dinner and two breakfasts there. All enjoyable. All the food very good.Special Features:
- Nice place for dinnerCFNOBISVIPDined on 10/18/2014I selected this place as it was close to our hotel and on this website. Again we were not misled. They had a lady playing music in the bar, which was nice. The menu was small but complete with the typical dishes. However, they have a nice upgrade made with fresh ingredients. We both had chicken dishes, mine with the chicken parmesan and my wife had the stuffed chicken. Both had good flavor and were not heavy at all. We really enjoyed our dinner and will try to make it back next time we are in town.Special Features:
- Food was way BELOW AVERAGE!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/4/2014Bad food and Bad service! Never asked one time "How is or was your food" My steak was a SELECT grade at best! My daughters pizza was so bad she took one bite and said I am done. I called for a manager the next day to tell them how bad the food was and he basically blew me off! This was one of our favorite places in Sedona to eat 2 years ago but has rapidly went down hill.
- Reds was just okCenterCityDebVIPDined on 10/3/2014The menu looks good but the food was just okay. The hostess and waitress were very nice, the place is cute looking and they had a good singer/guitar player but the food nothing special
- The following 150 reviews are from the Reds at Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa reviews archive.
- Great food !!!!!caputoDined on 7/26/2014Reds is a great place for fine dinning and the food fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in Sedona!!!Mry160Dined on 7/12/2014The food is fresh from the farmers market and head chef socializes with guests on occasion. We have tried several restaurants in Sedona and by far this restaurant has five start service and food quality. We have eaten several times for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner while in town and staying at the Sedona Rouge Hotel. The quality is superb and the prices are reasonable for Sedona. Go to Reds any time and enjoy their great food!Special Features:
- Food and ServiceRosmicVIPDined on 5/13/2014We have never been disappointed in Red's food or it's serving staff.Special Features:
- Nice Place for BreakfastkdurDined on 4/24/2014My husband and I had breakfast here prior to our spa appointment. The servers were very attentive, but the restaurant was not busy. The food was very good. It was clean and we had no complaints. We would definitely go back to try lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageECFolkDined on 4/16/2014Very busy night. So very noisy. Would probably be nicer when slower... When your server apologizes 4 different times during your meal there is a problem. Forgotten appetizer, forgotten main course order, wrong check delivered, I believe the 4th one was just out of habit. Obviously a new waiter so I put the blame on management for poor training, etc Music was bad covers of Boots Randolph type music and degenerated any ombiance vs. adding to it. The above was all such a distraction I'm not sure what I ordered. I believe to was the Sea Bass and was good... This was a Wednesday???
- Nice surprisealexkVIPDined on 3/29/2014We stayed at Sedona Rouge and has some restaurant credit and had no expectations when we came in. I was pleasantly surprised with a really nice crab and artichoke appetizer followed by a superbly prepared surf & turf special. Wine list was pretty good and reasonable as well. On top of that they had a jazz entertainment all evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Wedding DayBobGDined on 3/14/2014We researched a few places in Sedona that seemed appropriate to celebrate our wedding day. In our research and talking to locals and the hotel staff, Reds kept coming up as a good choice. We couldn't have had a better time. Our party of 5 was 15 minutes early, and were promptly sat. Our server was spot on in her timing. Never overbearing, yet always attentive. We started off with 2 appetizers, and all ordered the special. Everything was great with all the fillets perfectly temped. We were never rushed, made to feel welcome and appreciated. The chef made his rounds in the dining room and was a pleasure to speak with. He seemed genuinely appreciative of his guests. All in all, this was a perfect ending to our day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatTakeit1Dined on 3/13/2014Saw this restaurant on the Sedona TV station but when I looked at the reviews was a little hesitant . WOW what a nice surprise. I'm from New Emgland so I'm very fussy about seafood. Tried the scallops and thought I was in Boston. No fake scallops here. It's very casual inside a hotel lobby but worth the trip and only $$I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were visiting Sedona forOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 3/8/2014We were visiting Sedona for a long weekend. On Thursday night we ate at the bar, very good food and service but not many other people there and everyone left around 9:00. We ate dinner there on Saturday night, and every table was taken, great food and service. The only thing that was a disappointment is when at 10:00 they put all the lights up in the restaurant out of the blue. We were drinking wine and enjoying dessert when the lights went up like they do at a bar at 3:00 in the morning when they want everyone to leave. If REDS is charging the prices they do, and wants to be seen as a classy restaurant, I would rethink this method of letting the diners know they are closing.Special Features:
- Excellent MealBobCVIPDined on 2/22/2014Meal was delicious and service very good. A noisy bar scene detracted somewhat from the meal. There was live music and it was a bit loud even though we were seated at one of the tables farthest from the bar.Special Features:
- Food with ServiceRosmicVIPDined on 2/22/2014Reds food has always been very good and the service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for lunchAnnWDined on 2/16/2014Terrific Reubens and tortilla soup. Our server was knowledgable and never rushed us (and she was running around). She was great and we never lacked for anything. It's a shame there is no view here in Sedona, but the restaurant colors are RED so you can pretend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reds was a very good restaurant.OhanaDined on 2/14/2014Reds was a very good restaurant. Staff did a great job, service was great, food was good much better than typical " hotel restaurant fare . Braised short ribs were perfectly prepared. Valentine's Day specials were just that special
- EscolarricksbabeDined on 2/14/2014The tastiest escolar we have had since New Orleans.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food, Service, NoiseRosmicVIPDined on 2/6/2014Red's always has good food and good service. Sometimes the noise level gets a bit much. This may be due to the low ceiling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticCarrieVIPDined on 1/25/2014This was our first time at Red's. We both had the salmon and this was the best we have ever had. We couldn't even believe how delicious this was. With the cheesy risotto this was a combination that worked perfectly. We found a great restaurant and we will be going there often.Special Features:
- Three cheers for Red!GPDHDined on 12/25/2013We were hoping to have a turkey dinner on Christmas Day and we were fortunate to have chosen Reds. The meal was delicious, the service impressive and we would highly recommend Reds! Thanks for a memorable Christmas dinner we hope to come back again.Special Features:
- christmas gift in SedonabuddyhDined on 12/25/2013I use open table on ocassion and picked one of the restaurants for Christmas dinner. Specifically due to the info on the website and ease of booking. The resort in which Red's is located was decorated beaurifully for the holiday. The ambiance in the restaurant was piano bar in the entry with an elegant bar for those who were walk in guests. The main dining room was small and had a view of the the kitchen and prep area. I love watching the steaks flair on the fire! The wine list was extensive and the staff was in the know. There was an issue with a patron and the host handled it very professionally.Special Features:
- Very Good FoodRosmicVIPDined on 12/24/2013In general, Reds is a decent casual restaurant, very good food and good service most of the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant and tasty, as alwaysTogaGalDined on 12/18/2013I have family in Sedona and usually make a point to eat at Reds when I visit each year. The place is lively when there's live music and the restaurant has a modern feel. Very nice for adults but probably not a great place for children. Lots of upscale takes on classics, like lobster mac and cheese. There was a nice special on wine bottles the day we arrived, and we appreciated that the server pointed out that it would be more economical than buying by the glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hangouthungryDined on 12/17/2013Our favorite when in Sedona. Highly recommend this to allSpecial Features:
- GREAT restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/10/2013In my opinion they have the best food and service in Sedona. For lunch I ordered a BLT with avocado. I mentioned that I like hot and spicy--they grilled fresh jalapeño to add to my sandwich. It is easy to find delicious and healthy options at this restaurant and it is affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Mid-Tier DiningBobsBasicsVIPDined on 11/29/2013First visit. Hostess sat 4 tables next to each other even though other tables were open and tables are close. You can hear everything being said for several tables around. The food was good mid-tier food served by a well trained staff. Wine list matched the mid-tier dining which was good for lower price points and a fair selection of moderately priced wines in the $20 to $40 range but quite lacking for special occasion and fine wines. You should look elsewhere if you are looking for fine dining, but if you want a nice meal for a fair price this is a good choice. The bar menu was different than the dining room menu and the bar seemed more active. Am not planning on returning as we were interested in a more upscale dining experience.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving dinner away from homewendywVIPDined on 11/28/2013We had a fantastic traditional Thanksgiving dinner at Reds. The service was outstanding (Paula), the food was plentiful and delicious, and the restaurant is beautiful. Since we weren't at home for the holiday, we were really fortunate to find this gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Nice BarhungryDined on 10/29/2013It was off season when we visited Reds. The entire staff were cheerful and accommodating. This will be our hangout when in Sedona.Special Features:
- LAST place I would ever go again.PHOTOGEEKVIPDined on 10/23/2013The wait staff are tripping over each other. There is stuff(???) in the water they serve, never gave an option for bottled water. After I complained to the "Manager" Chris, he said he would make it up to us. When I took him up on his offer he CHARGED us for the food. This place needs A LOT of help.
- Delightful experienceAnnieDined on 10/12/2013Every time I visit Sedona I always include a visit to reds. I am never disappointed. Amazing food and service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodJgrilVIPDined on 9/28/2013Surprisingly, excellent food. Pumpkin ravioli and sea bass superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful treatgwgwVIPDined on 9/20/2013We had a great meal and the atmosphere is wonderful. The bar area is very nicely laid out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really enjoyed our dinner;TimoniumDinerDined on 9/13/2013Really enjoyed our dinner; the food was delicious and the service excellent - thanks Paula!Special Features:
- Dining at Reds SedonaLids60Dined on 9/11/2013Food and service was very good. Not a spot for romantic dining as too loud to hear self speak but we may have hit on a large group who were noisy . Aircon was a bit too cold for me. Live music was fab! This would not stop me visiting again. Try the local wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent food for decent priceHG2000Dined on 9/2/2013Had breakfast at this place, food is decent price for a resort hotel (around $8 for a sizable breakfast plate). Really good coffee. A pleasant atmosphere for breakfast.Special Features:
- Reds food has always beenRosmicVIPDined on 8/16/2013Reds food has always been consistently very good, as well as the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.