Redondo Wine Bistro
1700 S Catalina Ave, Suite 101
Redondo Beach, CA 90277Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Redondo Wine Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://redondowinebistro.com/
- Phone: 3103165800
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm; Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm -11:30pm; Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm
Sunday: 9:30am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, Contemporary European, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Benjamin Udave
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We accommodate our clients needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Redondo Wine Bistro
Welcome to Redondo Wine Bistro! We are a casual, yet refined Bistro with an amazing wine list consisting of more than 200 wines from all over the world. Not to mention that we serve another 70 different wines by the glass to serve as the perfect compliment a fantastic and contemporary food menu. The theme of our burgeoning wine list is broken down by New World & Old World Wines. On half of our list you will find new arrivals from North & South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and other countries emerging on the ever growing wine scene. The second part of our list showcases rare varietals from the old world, traditionally wines you would expect to see from countries on the European continent. Our modern food menu has been influenced by French, Italian, Spanish, Latin American and Californian cuisines and took several months of diligent work to perfect! Listed on our menu we have Lamb, Filet Mignon, Duck, Carpaccio, Prosciuttos and a great variety of fresh seafood dishContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Redondo Wine Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- What a treat!TazzyDined on 11/9/2013We came here for the first time last weekend. Had a wonderful experience. Our server was very sweet and very knowledgeable about the food and wine. The ambience is very relaxing and quiet, and my husband and I really enjoyed ourselves. The scallops were amazing, and we also really liked the Halibut ravioli. A great little place in the Riviera Village.Special Features:
- Almost loved it.LindaluVIPDined on 11/8/2013Initially all was good. They ran out of a happy hour wine after serving 3 glasses. There was no crab so 2 dishes had to be redesigned. My halibut ravioli came out cold. Had to wait an extended amount of time for the dishes to be cleared and the check to be brought. I really wanted to like this place but it fell short and we won't go back.
- Friday night outWineloverDined on 10/18/2013As we entered, we were greeted right away and seated inside. We were welcomed back by manager/owner who reviewed the new wine menu. Our server was very attentive. App choices befit a bistro/wine bar. Delicious. Favorite is the fried zucchini flowers. We felt like beef to go with our Super Tuscan which was well recommended by our server. The Pork Belly was outstanding, especially the sauce. The rib eye was perfectly cooked and not greasy. We then opted for their dessert special, large baklava with vanilla ice ream. Too flaky, dry, bit too nutty. It wasn't the chewy, buttery, rich baklava you normally expect. Despite that, we had a great dinner here and have recommended to others. Friendly, attentive service and consistent, delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took some friends that didn'tUruguayDined on 10/16/2013Took some friends that didn't know the place and they were all very happy. I enjoy always the wine and food , the service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2013Great choice on the menu, and everyone's food looked and tasted very good. The ricotta filled squash blossoms were really yummy as was the halibut. Large wine list and several beers bottled and on tap. Suitable to take friends, family or as a couple. Looking forward to a return visit.Special Features:
- Confused Yelp reviewerssouthbay2Dined on 8/3/2013We walked in for happy hour and the place was dead on a Saturday night. It's off the main street (Catalina) but that shouldn't pose too much of a problem if you're doing things right. When we got there, maybe 3-5 people were in the place. There's good amount of seating indoors and out. We opted to sit outside and ordered from the happy hour menu. They have a good selection of wines and apps. Wine was fine but the food was not what I was hoping for. The crudo was cooked and overpowered with sun dried tomato and tapenade. Two strong flavors that overpowered the fish. My husband, a chef, assumed that the preparation was due to the lack of freshness. We left it at that. We asked for the check, having dinner elsewhere.
- Yelpers said 5 stars-hmmmOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/26/2013The place where RB Wine Bistro is has been at least 3 other eateries. It was busy when we went, we had a reservation or we would have been dining atop a barrel. The wine was good. My Sea Bass was cold and a bit rubbery. The soup was excellent. Not sure what it was- but it was good. I am not sure that I will go back. It was too loud, we couldn't talk to each other, the noise bounced off the walls- maybe a bit of noise canceling devices? Not sure. The food was OK at best.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in the RivieraOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/25/2013Great service, wonderful food, and good ambience. Refreshing to see a new restaurant open in the south bay worthy of coming back to.Special Features:
- Great Happy HourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2013Food was very good! Had the Seared Halibut and Squash blossoms. Both were well prepared and presented. Lots of interesting choices for Happy Hour and even more from their regular menu. Service was excellent.. Noise level was a bit much so may try outside next time. Overall very good experience and will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKFinedinerVIPDined on 7/13/2013Waiter didn't know the menu. The Burata spring salad was served w goat cheese, no Burata! Ceaser salad had tomatoes and stale Parmesan cheese. I might have tried the steak if the waiter said it was good but he had no clue. Wine was good and chicken scaloppine was tasty. Highly doubt will return unless just for a glass of wine.
- Great new spotdebfVIPDined on 7/13/2013Went for lunch Saturday enjoyed it so much returned for dinner on Sunday. A must for great wines and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.