Redfords Steak & Seafood
1776 45th Street South
Fargo, ND 58103Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Redfords Steak & Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.redfordsfargo.com/
- Phone: 7013560025
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday- Saturday Dinner: 4:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday - Saturday Brunch: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Sundays Bar: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. Monday- Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Joseph Volske
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We offer space for private business and personal events with seating up to 30 people.
- Private Party Contact: Suzi Nelson 701-356-0026x503
- Entertainment: Easy-listening contemporary Jazz music throughout the formal dining room. Upscale live music of the 80's,90's and today's popular musicians played in our modern and most exclusive bar.
- Special Events: Redfords Steak & Seafood holds special events such as Business Meetings, Winemakers Dinners, Private Business Dinners, Grooms Dinners, Wedding Dinners, Christmas Gatherings and many other private gatherings in our enclosed private dining room. Reservations only.
A word from Redfords Steak & Seafood
Redfords Steak & Seafood is a enjoyable fine dining experience offering exquisite food, sophisticated service, a modern relaxing atmosphere and a beautiful large bar/ lounge area. Our creative mixologists have also crafted unique cocktails to compliment Redfords expensive wine and beer list. Whether gathering with family or friends, sitting down with business associates or just dropping by to check out the scene, there is always something going on at Redfords Steaks & Seafood. Visit our menu to see our extensive food selections at www.redfordsfargo.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Redfords Steak & Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fabulous in FargoOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/31/2011We look forward to dining at Redford's during our next stay in Fargo... The food was fabulous!!Special Features:
- 3rd time I have visited whendissapointedVIPDined on 11/8/20113rd time I have visited when travelling to the area and highly reccomend! Twice now I have ordered the starter bacon wrapped scallops and tenerloins with a salad on the side and left very satisfied and not had to worry about left overs. The bread basket is also fantastic!Special Features:
- Not what it used to be.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/1/2011My wife wanted a steak and lobster meal... only accommodation was to charge us for two full meals? Certainly not the experience I had come to enjoy in previous visits.
- Service left a little to beOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2011Service left a little to be desired. Server wanted to hurry up with the order but getting a drink took a very long time. Some of the tables were situated a little too close together for my liking. We went for a special occasion and didn't really have an intimate setting . . . another table was right next to us. The food was excellent though so not all was lost.Special Features:
- Food was terrible, sent primeOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/25/2011Food was terrible, sent prime rib back twice and they didnt even comp it even though it wasnt cooked right either time, very over rated place
- We had cocktails at the barOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/21/2011We had cocktails at the bar to start and the bar tender was great. Our server for dinner was pleasant but I believe he was over seated. Service started out great but got slow and the kitchen prepared the wrong steak for one of us. The server offered to cook a new one but we werent willing to wait (2 of us had almost finished a full bottle of wine by then). As far as the food, the breads were great, the steaks were very good and the wine selection very good. Our bill came out wrong, billing for the steak we ordered, not the one we recieved.I think my overall rating would have been better had the service been a bit better. They just seemed understaffed which was surprising because there were 15000 people in town for the Fargo marathon.Special Features:
- Expensive restaurant, butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/12/2011Expensive restaurant, but the food is worth it especially on a special occasion. The steaks were prepared perfectly the 1st time we went. The second visit I had the lobster tail and that may be one of the 2 best lobster tails I've ever had. Service is very good but can slow just a little if the restaurant is full (like anywhere). Overall you won't find a better place to eat in Fargo, ND. (I dont recommend going to Fargo just to eat there but if you're in the area it's the best place in town)Special Features:
- I've been several times andlike2dineDined on 8/4/2010I've been several times and if you are looking for a quality steak this is the place. The best Fargo has to offer.Special Features:
- We were seated next to theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/16/2010We were seated next to the bar at a table. The bar traffic was extremely loud. People were standing next to our table talking. It didn't make for a very romantic evening. Our waitress was outstanding!
- For the price of the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/14/2009For the price of the food in Fargo I was expecting much better. As their prime focus is steak, I was quite disappointed that my steak was not cooked as I ordered it and was unusually chewy.
- the best romantic spot inOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/11/2009the best romantic spot in fargo, took my wife fro her birthday.they have the best steaks in town, highly recommend for a quiet evening.Special Features:
- What a great place for Fargo.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/2/2009What a great place for Fargo. Nice place for a celebration-especially close to the colleges. Wonderful selection of food, appetizers and desserts. Little disappointed with the wedge salad-small to split. People had all sort of dress on from suits to casual. A little noisy, but we were in the back area, so much much quieter there!Special Features: