red Steakhouse - Mount Airy Casino
312 Woodland Rd
Mount Pocono, PA 18344Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
red Steakhouse - Mount Airy Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mountairycasino.com/eat/restaurants/
- Phone: 8776824791
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Friday-Tuesday Opening at 5:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar
- Entertainment: Live Entertaiment available on Friday,Saturday and Sunday.
A word from red Steakhouse - Mount Airy Casino
At reds, you get more than an impeccable prepared steak; you will get one of the most memorable meals of your life, from the first glass of wine to the last spoonful of dessert. Reds serves USDA prime aged certified Angus,fresh fish,seafood and decadent desserts. Reds can accomodate any desire, from an intimate get together to a fun filled evening with friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
red Steakhouse - Mount Airy Casino - Best Restaurants in Mount Pocono ›
red Steakhouse - Mount Airy Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)romantic (48)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (17)notable wine list (15)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (9)hot spot (8)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The steak we had was excellent, very tender and tasty. Service was attentive.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and serviceAgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 9/16/2014Lobster was succulent and Leslie provided the best service we have ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014been here a few times already and have never had a bad experience. the rib eye is always fantastic. recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014was very upset, wanted the 14 oz. lobster and they were sold out, its why we went, had crab cakes not very good
- Will be back soonAgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 9/7/2014A+ service couldn't have been better steak was so juicy my mouth was watering for more. Couldn't get enough. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1 Year AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Had a wonderful time with for my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend. The food was very good and the atmosphere was nice. One thing that I did not like too much was that I would drink my water relatively quickly, and it would be 5-10 minutes before it would be refilled. I know that is a minor detail, but it got annoying that I would have to wait that long just to get more water. Otherwise, it was a wonderful night with my girlfriend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- hpycustDined on 9/6/2014Food was very good and the service was outstanding. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. My only criticism was that the seating was very tight and we were sitting in the laps of the guests next to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/2/2014We loved Red Steakhouse. The porterhouse was prepared to perfection. The lobster tail was sweet and cooked perfectly. The wine list was more than adequate. We had no problem picking a wine to accompany our steak. Service was impeccable. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good but slow servicecbkdineVIPDined on 8/29/2014Overall the food, ambiance and staff are polite. However, we waited a long time for them to take a drink order and then an extraordinary long time for them to bring the drinks and take the dinner order.Special Features:
- Perfect night!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014Great service and truly delicious food. The filet mignon and creme brûlée were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendedjaniceannDined on 8/29/2014Read great reviews about this restaurant. Actually changed our travel plans/room reservation to Friday night because this restaurant is closed on Thursday. I had the 8 oz filet and my husband had seafood. Excellent choices. Made the mistake or ordering lunch at the pool, too full for appetizers or dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casino dinnerHammer64Dined on 8/25/2014Looking for a romantic little hideaway place with great service and steaks? Red, at Mt Airy Casino is the place! Perfectly prepared steaks chops and specialty seafood is their specialty, and is served perfectly in a wonderfully quiet and romantic setting. The ala carte menu is not cheap but who cares!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less then impressedPleasedDined on 8/23/2014Lobster soup, too strong of a smokey flavor (overpowering), Caesar salad, did not like the dressing (how can you mess that up)? The wine they recommended did not impress me. And most of all my 10 oz Lobster tail was chewy and not very good. Disappointing! The service was good but way too many people come to the table and you forget who your server is and who to ask for what item, water, drinks, bread, food etc. It got confusing. Lastly, the manager NEVER stopped by our table although he passed it 10-15 times. I had to stop him to ask if he was the manager, he said he was aware that we did not care for the soup. He should have come to our table on his own. It was weird...Special Features:
- Wonderful time!AwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/22/2014Always love it here. Steaks and staff are well worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner42Dined on 8/16/2014The menu is very limited and overpriced. It is a tourist spot, not a high end restaurant. There is no bar to have a drink at while waiting on your reservation. There are no enforced dress standards (shorts and t-shirts were next to coat and tie patrons). The whole room was loud and the open kitchen amplified it. My romantic dinner wasn't very romantic!
- PAPAEDDined on 8/16/2014HAD THE FILET MIGNON, ONE OF THE BEST EVER TASTED. DOWNSIDE NO SIDES COME WITH IT AND HAVE TO BE ORDER SEPERATELY . PRICES A LITTLE PRICEY. HAVE TO SAY EVERYTHING WAS VERY GOOD.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The specials are always great, and the south africian lobster tail is like none other.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014Had dinner at Red and the food was outstanding and service was excellent. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and the atmosphere is romantic and relaxing.Special Features:
- Impressive steak houseAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/12/2014I've been to steak houses all up and down the east coast. This one competes with some of the best if them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice place for and expensive dateAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/11/2014The ribeye was cooked to perfection. I ordered it med rare and it was spot on. I know my steaks and I can't stand spending money if the temp is off but this was dead on. Service was good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing steaksAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/10/2014I had the porterhouse special which was pretty incredible. Service was great. Very friendly and attentive. Miss the bar they had their thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014I've eaten at Reds about a dozen times in the last 4 years. My wife and I like it very much. I was very upset to see my request for the private area was not honored and my wife and I were pushed into a large seating spot. I made the reservation weeks ago and thought our experience would be the same as other times. I was wrong this time.Special Features:
- Great serviceAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/8/2014Had the del Monica special. It was amazing. Alissa always remembers our table and The manager Jessie always checks on usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/5/2014Amazing steaks! Attentive and yet personable management and staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Nightly SpecialsBr18421Dined on 8/5/2014I frequent the steakhouse often now just to try chef's nightly specials. I just recently has the Opah and found it to be very similar to tuna. The risotto and fish were cooked to perfection and service was great as usual. I'm going to start to hold business dinners there now knowing that they have a great medium size private Dining room.Special Features:
- Great steaksAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/4/2014Was sat personally by the manager at a table of my choosing. Leslie and grace took great care of me. The ribeye was huge and cooked to perfection!!! Def worth the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steaks in the PoconosBr18421Dined on 7/29/2014This is by far the best steak and seafood restaurant in the pocono area. My only spot to stop when visiting the area. Call ahead for reservations because it's always busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014Great dinner good service. Food was delicious and very good service and would recommend this place to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!Greatfood4uDined on 7/28/2014Our famy had a wonderful dinner at Red's. the steaks were juicy and delicious. Cooked to perfection as were the side dishes. My daughter had the organic chicken dish and she loved it. The waiter were attentive and helpful. It was a great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good serviceFoodieJCVIPDined on 7/26/2014Went with the family, to red steakhouse this past weekend and had a great experience. Service was topnotch and for those familiar with the Pocono area, this is not easy to come by. Great steak, appetizers and cocktails. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Steak that melts in your mouthFoodLoversDined on 7/26/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. We both decided on filet mignon. The steaks were cooked per our request and absolutely melted in our mouth. So delicious and flavorful. No A-1 sauce needed. Service was excellent - the waiters were very attentive to our needs.Special Features:
- Great experienceCreekerDined on 7/26/2014Food and service was exceptional. Servers were very prompt and courteous. Food portions were very good. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fineWinners2Dined on 7/22/2014First time we ate there. Food was great..a lot for the price. Nice atmosphere...great service..pleasant people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but good.BigBobDined on 7/22/2014My wife's steak was superb; mine was very good as was our guests. However,my steak fries were hard and not cooked sufficiently. It was a quiet scene but our table for four was physically too small, and there was difficulty in fitting the food on it. The wine was excellent. The waitress was attentive and overall the service was very good. The restaurant's entrance door from the casino floor makes one feel like they are entering a closet or a cave. Obviously, I did not care for it and it is physically right next to that of another restaurant that was closed that night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!Bpj57Dined on 7/20/2014My husband is a huge lobster lover. The South African lobster was the best he has ever had!! It was so sweet & tender, now his new favorite (better than the Lobster House in Cape May) which was always his favorite. This was the second time he had it & it was every big as good as the 1st. It is expensive, but he's still talking about it❤️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseBartDined on 7/15/2014Extraordinary service, really good steaks, great sides and sauces. No rush, servers Anthony, Josh and Dave were all over everything. Two criticisms, martinis should be called martinys, they are that small, and the garnish should be better prepared or left off the steak altogether. Will go back...Special Features:
- Great Service, Horrible Food.mstjohnDined on 7/13/2014My wife ordered the 85.00 lobster tail , and I ordered the 60.00 12oz filet with Steak Fries and red wine mushroom sauce. The lobster tail was leather. nearly impossible to cut through and equally as impossible to eat. The filet i ordered medium, what i received was a steak so overly cooked i could have turned to dust at any point and was incredibly salty i had 2 bites and couldn't take it anymore. The steak fries were completely raw. I was told oh our steak fries are made from baked potatoes, these were crunchy with starchy liquid coming out with each bite. We told the server of the problems, they told us, sorry for our inconvenience , the manager handed us the 190.00 check. do yourself a huge favor, don't eat there.
- Worst ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/12/2014I returned to this restaurant after having Michael as a waiter previously. He was wonderful! I returned and had Leslie, she was the exact opposite. She actually threw my salad at me and was angry when I asked where my drink was after waiting 20 minutes. It is a shame because the food was good. The only good thing was Josh who was working with Leslie who was great! Also a shame that there are not many options in the hotel. Will not return!
- expensive bad foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014My husband and I went to Red for dinner. The service was fine but the food was terrible. We ordered a salad and the dressing was overly sweet. Our steaks were just awful. The Rib Eye was totally flavorless and the NY Strip with Cajun seasoning was so salty, it was inedible. Even though we complained about the steak and did not eat it they refused to take it off the bill. They insisted that Cajun seasoning is always salty. As far as I know, it’s a bit spicy not salty. If I’m paying $200 for a meal, I expect to enjoy it. And there was nothing enjoyable about this meal.
- Don't trust the menuSpykeDined on 6/28/2014After taking time to read each item on the menu and ready to order, we were then informed that several items were "no longer available" Had to make a "quick change". The food was wonderful but felt I was being trickedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.