red Steakhouse - Mount Airy Casino
312 Woodland Rd
Mount Pocono, PA 18344Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
red Steakhouse - Mount Airy Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mountairycasino.com/eat/restaurants/
- Phone: 8776824791
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Friday-Tuesday Opening at 5:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar
- Entertainment: Live Entertaiment available on Friday,Saturday and Sunday.
A word from red Steakhouse - Mount Airy Casino
At reds, you get more than an impeccable prepared steak; you will get one of the most memorable meals of your life, from the first glass of wine to the last spoonful of dessert. Reds serves USDA prime aged certified Angus,fresh fish,seafood and decadent desserts. Reds can accomodate any desire, from an intimate get together to a fun filled evening with friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
red Steakhouse - Mount Airy Casino - Best Restaurants in Mount Pocono ›
red Steakhouse - Mount Airy Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
109 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (66)romantic (48)fit for foodies (21)good for groups (20)notable wine list (17)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (8)hot spot (7)Show More
- NICE SURPRISE!!!!!LifizgudDined on 10/17/2014This restaurant was a wonder surprise. Very nice ambiance with absolutely delicious food. From the calamari, steak, and the Chilean Sea Bass all was amazing. The service was great. Wouldn't change a single thing. Keep up the great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RedsjimsDined on 10/12/2014Very good food, service was outstanding. Would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryShellwhiteDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I went to Reds for our anniversary over the weekend. Food was incredible - one of the best steaks we've had. Expensive, but given the food that they serve well worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Every gentleman that served our table were very polite . Lighting was nicecand dim made it romantic. Thank you for a wonderful dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvtodineDined on 10/11/2014Food and service were great looking forward to going againSpecial Features:
- saraDined on 10/10/2014we had a wonderful experience. wait staff knowledgable attentive and friendly. The food was incredible. we have eaten there before and loved it,The filet mignon is super tender and tasteful.we love this place...always go there when we are in the areaSpecial Features:
- dinearounddinearoundDined on 10/7/2014Visited this restaurant during a stay at Mount Airy Lodge. This is one of the better restaurants on the casino floor that had been recommended by the hotel. We enjoyed our meal and if and when we are back at Mount Airy, we would consider going to red Steakhouse again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food / LightingSumi4030Dined on 9/28/2014My wife and I had the 14 oz. South African Lobster tail, it was fantastic. Also shared the Salmon, it was just OK and the portion was tiny. We were originally sat in a booth, which we liked however, the lighting made it unbearable. The booths are cozy and private but the lighting overhead makes them like operating rooms. When we explained to the waitress why we'd like to move, she said "everybody" says that. OK Red, if everyone says that, and your employees know that, then change the lights (a dimmer or lower wattage bulbs please)!Special Features:
- Better Than ExpectedPeteBDined on 9/26/2014The food was fantastic & the service was great. The cost was less than expected also. I would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Not worth the price. Not even closeGlennDined on 9/26/2014Had the seafood tower. Not really a tower, but this was outstanding except for the lobster meat. Tasted like it was frozen and thawed. Everything else was really good. Steak was simply not worth price. $60 24oz porterhouse. Ordered Med/Rare, came out Med/Well. Promptly removed along with the mushroom side. Took a solid 20 minutes to bring another. As compensation, waiter bought us a round of drinks & our cappuccinos. But, even Med/Rare, the steak was simply blah. It was actually dry. Don't know if they pre-sear the steaks then finish them when ordered, but it was dry, had no flavor and no seasoning. The $13 steak & potato at Pub 199 was far better which sounds crazy, but is true. I am a steak guy! This one wasn't good! Eat elsewhere!!!!!!
- Good food, questionable practicesChrisMetsDined on 9/26/2014My wife and I both had the Filet Minon which was very good. However, I do not think we should be charged $4.00 for the sauce that goes on the steak, nor do I think we should only have been offered one piece of bread each. I had to ask for the basket of bread to be left on our table.Special Features:
- WONDERFULfoodie318Dined on 9/20/2014The food and service here were wonderful. When I booked my table a requested a nice romantic table for my anniversary. They made sure that's what we received. The waiters were very attentive and we did not have to wait for anything. I will return here again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The steak we had was excellent, very tender and tasty. Service was attentive.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and serviceAgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 9/16/2014Lobster was succulent and Leslie provided the best service we have ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014been here a few times already and have never had a bad experience. the rib eye is always fantastic. recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014was very upset, wanted the 14 oz. lobster and they were sold out, its why we went, had crab cakes not very good
- Will be back soonAgoodmealgoesalongwayDined on 9/7/2014A+ service couldn't have been better steak was so juicy my mouth was watering for more. Couldn't get enough. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1 Year AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Had a wonderful time with for my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend. The food was very good and the atmosphere was nice. One thing that I did not like too much was that I would drink my water relatively quickly, and it would be 5-10 minutes before it would be refilled. I know that is a minor detail, but it got annoying that I would have to wait that long just to get more water. Otherwise, it was a wonderful night with my girlfriend.I would recommend this to a friend.
- hpycustDined on 9/6/2014Food was very good and the service was outstanding. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. My only criticism was that the seating was very tight and we were sitting in the laps of the guests next to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/2/2014We loved Red Steakhouse. The porterhouse was prepared to perfection. The lobster tail was sweet and cooked perfectly. The wine list was more than adequate. We had no problem picking a wine to accompany our steak. Service was impeccable. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good but slow servicecbkdineVIPDined on 8/29/2014Overall the food, ambiance and staff are polite. However, we waited a long time for them to take a drink order and then an extraordinary long time for them to bring the drinks and take the dinner order.Special Features:
- Perfect night!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014Great service and truly delicious food. The filet mignon and creme brûlée were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendedjaniceannDined on 8/29/2014Read great reviews about this restaurant. Actually changed our travel plans/room reservation to Friday night because this restaurant is closed on Thursday. I had the 8 oz filet and my husband had seafood. Excellent choices. Made the mistake or ordering lunch at the pool, too full for appetizers or dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casino dinnerHammer64Dined on 8/25/2014Looking for a romantic little hideaway place with great service and steaks? Red, at Mt Airy Casino is the place! Perfectly prepared steaks chops and specialty seafood is their specialty, and is served perfectly in a wonderfully quiet and romantic setting. The ala carte menu is not cheap but who cares!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less then impressedPleasedDined on 8/23/2014Lobster soup, too strong of a smokey flavor (overpowering), Caesar salad, did not like the dressing (how can you mess that up)? The wine they recommended did not impress me. And most of all my 10 oz Lobster tail was chewy and not very good. Disappointing! The service was good but way too many people come to the table and you forget who your server is and who to ask for what item, water, drinks, bread, food etc. It got confusing. Lastly, the manager NEVER stopped by our table although he passed it 10-15 times. I had to stop him to ask if he was the manager, he said he was aware that we did not care for the soup. He should have come to our table on his own. It was weird...Special Features:
- Wonderful time!AwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/22/2014Always love it here. Steaks and staff are well worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner42Dined on 8/16/2014The menu is very limited and overpriced. It is a tourist spot, not a high end restaurant. There is no bar to have a drink at while waiting on your reservation. There are no enforced dress standards (shorts and t-shirts were next to coat and tie patrons). The whole room was loud and the open kitchen amplified it. My romantic dinner wasn't very romantic!
- PAPAEDDined on 8/16/2014HAD THE FILET MIGNON, ONE OF THE BEST EVER TASTED. DOWNSIDE NO SIDES COME WITH IT AND HAVE TO BE ORDER SEPERATELY . PRICES A LITTLE PRICEY. HAVE TO SAY EVERYTHING WAS VERY GOOD.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The specials are always great, and the south africian lobster tail is like none other.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014Had dinner at Red and the food was outstanding and service was excellent. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and the atmosphere is romantic and relaxing.Special Features:
- Impressive steak houseAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/12/2014I've been to steak houses all up and down the east coast. This one competes with some of the best if them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice place for and expensive dateAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/11/2014The ribeye was cooked to perfection. I ordered it med rare and it was spot on. I know my steaks and I can't stand spending money if the temp is off but this was dead on. Service was good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing steaksAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/10/2014I had the porterhouse special which was pretty incredible. Service was great. Very friendly and attentive. Miss the bar they had their thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014I've eaten at Reds about a dozen times in the last 4 years. My wife and I like it very much. I was very upset to see my request for the private area was not honored and my wife and I were pushed into a large seating spot. I made the reservation weeks ago and thought our experience would be the same as other times. I was wrong this time.Special Features:
- Great serviceAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/8/2014Had the del Monica special. It was amazing. Alissa always remembers our table and The manager Jessie always checks on usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/5/2014Amazing steaks! Attentive and yet personable management and staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Nightly SpecialsBr18421Dined on 8/5/2014I frequent the steakhouse often now just to try chef's nightly specials. I just recently has the Opah and found it to be very similar to tuna. The risotto and fish were cooked to perfection and service was great as usual. I'm going to start to hold business dinners there now knowing that they have a great medium size private Dining room.Special Features:
- Great steaksAwineryrunsthroughitVIPDined on 8/4/2014Was sat personally by the manager at a table of my choosing. Leslie and grace took great care of me. The ribeye was huge and cooked to perfection!!! Def worth the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steaks in the PoconosBr18421Dined on 7/29/2014This is by far the best steak and seafood restaurant in the pocono area. My only spot to stop when visiting the area. Call ahead for reservations because it's always busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014Great dinner good service. Food was delicious and very good service and would recommend this place to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.