Red Dot Cuisine
8921 Louetta Rd
Spring, TX 77379Neighborhood:
Contemporary IndianPrice: $30 and under
Red Dot Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.reddotcuisine.com/
- Phone: 2813035686
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00pm - 3:00pm;
Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm;
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Indian, Contemporary Indian
- Executive Chef: Chef AJ
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout
- Catering: Banquets:
Red Dot Cuisine provides a professional banquet service for anniversaries, weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings and other special events.
We can develop, customize, or help you create a menu that meets you and your guests dietary and cultural preferences. Our spacious ballroom is an ideal setting for all events large and small.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining and Wine Room
For smaller private events, Red Dot Cuisine boasts the executive wine room - an elegant, intimate dining/conference room with seating for up to 30 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Chef AJ 2813035686
A word from Red Dot Cuisine
Here at Red Dot Cuisine, located in northwest Houston, our expert culinary staff has created a unique menu featuring American continental dishes with an Indian flair served in an upscale bistro setting. Whether you are out to enjoy a meal, looking for a venue in which to host a private function, or simply wish to relax with one of our signature cocktails or a glass of wine from our extensive wine list, our establishment can accommodate a variety of your dining needs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Red Dot Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
- Indian fusion offerings fallDinesoutalotVIPDined on 12/8/2012Indian fusion offerings fall short of expectations. Traditional Indian dishes suffered from prolonged steam table heating thus lacking freshness and eye appeal. The Chef and his staff were very hospitable.
- My date and I really enjoyedScottyBDined on 12/7/2012My date and I really enjoyed our evening at this restaurant. We had a nice quiet table in the corner and our server(s) were knowledgeable and attentive. This place offers a great opportunity to experience Indian food. I was pleased when the owner sat with us for awhile and shared his passion for what he does.Special Features:
- EnjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2012Lunch specials are wonderful at $9.99. Evening meals a bit overpriced.Special Features:
- Upscale Indian cuisineRadmomDined on 11/7/2012Upscale Indian cuisine, with a visible kitchen. You can watch the chefs at work, which I like. The menu isn't huge, but the food was excellent quality, and the service was very attentive.Special Features:
- The food was very good, spiceyWandaDined on 10/6/2012The food was very good, spicey like good Indian food should be. My husband did not care for the chili chicken, but I would not have ordered, Lamb Vindaloo was excellent as were several of the veggie dishes and the tikka marsala.Special Features: