211 N. Citrus
Covina, CA 91723Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.redcovina.com/
- Phone: 6263318733x
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am-2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Alberto Morales
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: After dinner, adults can enjoy our lounge area, with a fully appointed bar with the best in wine,beer and spirits. wind down from the busy day and enjoy the themed entertainment evenings. From jazz to the latest dance music, Red Covina has something for every one's taste... get ready for Red Covina!
A word from Red Covina
A fresh concept under one roof in the great city of Covina. A premiere upscale dinning restaurant for the discerning foodie, but designed to appeal to families as well for that special occasion or just a craving for our master chef specials of the day. with a global infusion of flavors, we have designed a unique menu with choices for the fine dinning crowd as well as the kids come on in and try our food as as our well stocked choices of premium wines in our cellar selected by our sommelier.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Red Covina reviews from OpenTable diners
- Loud FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/14/2014The food was good but the restaurant with just a few people gets very loud. So with the price and noise, I would prefer to go to a different restaurant.Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedRJJoDined on 2/15/2014We read other Open Table reviews and they were very hot and cold. We didn't know what to expect but we enjoyed the food and service very much. We have no idea why some reviews were negative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- specialpsloveDined on 2/14/2014Sexy, beautiful setting, great food and service:) Nice place to grab some drinks, watch a game with friends or special evening to share with a loved one!♥ Definitely would return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably a good night clubOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/29/2014Probably a good night club but will not be going to eat there again.
- Great findWillDined on 1/11/2014Red Covina is a wonderful location. The food is innovative and the atmosphere is upscale. It's a great location for couples! Check it out!Special Features:
- RED is a great place to haveHhecyaDined on 12/27/2013RED is a great place to have a romantic or celebratory dinner experience. Ambiance was very nice and restaurant is nicely decorated. The service was great and attentive. We were a bit surprised by the automatic 18% gratuity that was applied to our bill for a 2 person bill. And then there was an extra line added for an additional tip. A bit confusing for us :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS SOONOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/14/2013Do not go to this restaurant, it's too expensive and nobody is there. We are the only table there on a Sat night!!!
- A total dissappointmentMaritaDined on 12/7/2013A total dissappointment . It is primarily a Lounge/Dancing place. We didn't stay for dinner. We went to the other Red Rest. in City of Industry. Red in Covina copy their name.Special Features:
- Fine DiningJPMTZ1950Dined on 11/5/2013Great Food, Service great, too bad the place was almost empty. Keep in mind we were there on a tuesday nightSpecial Features:
- must experiencelovefoodDined on 10/16/2013The restaurant ambiance is great, very friendly server and food is very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.