Red Cork Bistro
11700 Mukilteo Speedway
Mukilteo, WA 98275Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Red Cork Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.piazzaswinebar.com/
- Phone: (425) 290-7177
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Tuesday - Friday 11-2
Happy Hour Tuesday - Saturday 3pm-6pm
Dinner Tuesday - Saturday 5-10
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Asian
- Executive Chef: Moh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Red Cork Bistro
Red Cork Bistro is a great cozy hangout for everyone. Amazing home style cooking with a flare of influence from around the world. Come by and enjoy some of our delicious food and specials in a fun friendly atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Red Cork Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Friendly Neighborhood Spotsonfire2bDined on 8/6/2014I went with a friend and had a lovely lunch (fabulous grilled vegie sandwich, and I'm not vegetarian), very friendly service. I will be back!Special Features:
- The following 8 reviews are from the Red Cork Bistro reviews archive.
- Simply delightfulEdmondsResidentVIPDined on 7/22/2014This is a small restaurant (about six tables) and small bar, but absolutely delightful. Had a wonderful lunch.Special Features:
- Not so goodMiriamVIPDined on 7/16/2014The food was okay but not great. Portions for lunch were small. Too noisy for such a small place. We ordered a glass of wine with our lunch and the pour was short. We might try again because we like to support neighborhood businesses.
- Great food all the timeshorvsusDined on 7/11/2014Fifth time here, now our go to place. We are bring our friends on our next visit.Special Features:
- Best Hidden Gem North of SeattleFoodieDined on 4/9/2014Local hangout with amazing cuisine and interesting fun clientele. You won’t believe your taste buds as the brushetta explodes of flavors and you ask yourself “Did they just harvest the basil from the garden in the back?” The cured salmon will smother your tongue with a light saltiness, a kick of something spicy with a hint of butter while your mouth asks for more of this goodness. Keep in mind we barely covered the appetizers page….imagine what the main course will do to you. Chef Moh and the owners Debbie & Sean come up with some amazing specials, the wine is nicely paired and for all you beer connoisseurs, Sean got you covered with local specialties and from the tap of course. P.S. don’t forget the Tiramisu….mmmmh!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mukilteo GemlaurmeisterVIPDined on 3/21/2014fabulous restaurant in Mukilteo. The owners are so great! Chef Moh is always creating new dishes, always check out the daily specials. Great wine list that continues to grow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local BistroCGoodVIPDined on 3/20/2014Our neighborhood favorite is under new ownership and has made some great improvements. The food is excellent and the service friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a disapointmentyobuddyVIPDined on 3/7/2014From what we had read we were looking forward to a good evening. Sadly we found the meals lacking in flavor and the wine mediocre.
- Excellent service and foodgoodeatsDined on 2/14/2014I took a dote here for Valentine's day and it was a great experience. The food was fantastic and the servers were really helpful in selecting a wine pairing. The restaurant is a little bit small and kind of loud, but the meal and service more than made up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.