Red & White Wine Bistro
1510 Polk Street
Houston, TX 77002Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Red & White Wine Bistro
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.redandwhitewinebistro.com/
- Phone: 7137587534
- Hours of Operation:
Red & White Wine Bistro is open for Rockets' games & other select Toyota Center events. Please call for details.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, American, Asian
- Executive Chef: Eddie Romero
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Red & White Wine Bistro offers a private banquet room accommodating up to 250 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Andres Guerra 7137587523
A word from Red & White Wine Bistro
It’s all about the food as the Houston Rockets blast off for the 2011-2012 season. Hold on for a culinary adventure as Levy Restaurants takes your taste buds on a delicious ride. The Red & White Wine Bistro, located on the Arena’s lower suite level, features vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors. Guests can indulge in the very best contemporary cuisine, including our extensive dessert experience. The bar is flanked by two 1500 bottle wine towers offering an array of popular vintages and little-known treasures from around the world. Each game the Red & White Wine Bistro offers a spectacular “Chef’s Table” buffet featuring a variety of world cuisines, an assortment of delectable desserts, and other special items for $39.95. Kids age 6 thru 12 eat for half price $19.95. Adjacent to the Red & White Wine Bistro is our VIP Banquet Room, which is the premier location in Houston for your guests to enjoy delicious cuisine and cocktails for a private party or before the big game.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Red & White Wine Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- great as usualMarlVIPDined on 4/14/2014Food was excellent - well-presented and prepared. Great variety. Easy to navigate the buffet. Service was attentive. Great way to dine before a Rockets game.Special Features:
- Rockets Dining ExperienceRocketsFanDined on 4/12/2014The entire waitstaff was engaging and attentive to my specific needs/requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationRocketdineDined on 4/12/2014Everything was wonderful except we were put in the back room on the right when you first walk in. The ambiance was not good. It needs to be decorated better. For the price we paid, it was disappointing because it was a birthday celebration. The food was excellent but the appearance of the room made the experience not as enjoyable. We have been there multiple times and this was the first time we were put in the back room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seafood GreatnessyummVIPDined on 3/29/2014The shrimp at the red &white have been large and good way to go chief RamosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great buffetMarlVIPDined on 3/27/2014Great place to eat. Food selection is large, well-presented, and well-prepared. Service was attentive. Fun place to go when attending a Rockets game.Special Features:
- Unbelievable food!RangerDined on 3/17/2014Had a great time with family, food, fun and a Rockets win!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rockets!Alatina99VIPDined on 3/17/2014This is a great place to be for the Rockets games.good view,good food,not as loud but still feel like you are in the midst.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday outtingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2014Took my fiance' here as a birthday outing to watch the Rockets vs Trailblazers. AHMET, our server, was so accomodating and generous. He made sure we were taken care of and even engaged us in some good conversation! Ahmet was what made this expericence an excellent one. I observed other servers and they had no energy and didn't smile or act like they wanted to be at work. Though it was a buffett, Ahmet made us feel like we were at a sit down dinner and served us like we were VIP.Special Features:
- Great venue for clients orOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/9/2014Great venue for clients or for special occasions. I have visited before and will do so again. Service is great, fod selection was good for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner and a Rockets gameOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2014We always come to the Red & White Bistro before the Rockets' games. It's easier and we don't fight the parking crowds. The food is always very well prepared and presented. The staff are attentive. Sometimes the servers are too busy to check often for drinks, but it's not too bad. This last time the beef chunks in the beef stroganoff dish was very tough. It must not have been braised correctly. The roast beef was tender. All else was delicious. My husband especially loved the desserts with the crème broule custard being his favorite.Special Features:
- Turkey MeatballsyummVIPDined on 3/4/2014The hint of citrus in the turkey meatballs was alwsome thanks chief all the food was great lovew eating at the Red & White at the Toyota Center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable DiningfanfriendlyDined on 3/1/2014This was my third time to enjoy the dining and watch the Rockets game. My friends really enjoyed the restaurant. Everyone commented on the service and food. We are planning another outing before the season is over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time...loved ourOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014Had a great time...loved our waiter Ahmed ...will be back again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wide range of dinner possibilitiesHowardFanDined on 2/5/2014wide range of dinner possibilities exist just always remember to take your plate from the table when you go to the food barsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itMbsguyVIPDined on 2/1/2014Great food and service. Fabulous food. Awesome desserts. Pricey but worth it. Go hungrySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dine if youYankeeFanVIPDined on 2/1/2014Great place to dine if you are attending an on site event at the Toyota CenterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better?JD83VIPDined on 1/28/2014Perhaps you might consider switching to one type food each night - Italian one night; Greek one night; Mexican one night.; BBQ one night. trying to have ALL the different options makes none of them really great. what about offering "game fare" - burgers, hot dogs, etc - in a sit down setting.
- chef Claudia does a greatronaldDined on 1/22/2014chef Claudia does a great job for the Toyota CenterI would recommend this to a friend.
- Game NightOrangeMochaFrappacinoDined on 1/20/2014Best option for Rockets game night. Park, dine, game....convenient with great quality. Why do anything else? Perfect for business entertaining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Red & White Wine BistroMarlDined on 1/18/2014The Red & White Wine Bistro is a first class experience of gourmet dining stations with a reasonably priced high end wine list. It is a real treat to take my wife and customers. Only issue is with the early seating which is typically 15 or 30 minutes prior to the Toyota Center doors open. We always have to debate with the security folks that we have reservations then end up simply being late for our reservation - frustrating situation to debate with valued customers in tow.Special Features:
- Great Pre Game MealRobertTDined on 1/18/2014The food is really good considering it is buffet style. Upside is the quality of food and convenience of location in Toyota Center for pre game...downside is the expense especially cocktails and overpriced wine list. Steer clear of wine list and a party of four can anticipate spending about $250 including tip for dinner. Great desert buffet :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday treat..OKC gameCJAMDined on 1/16/2014Enjoyed the game ambiance... food was great...service was very good too. Just not enough time to fully appreciate the cuisine because of time limitation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time experienceCalvinDined on 12/31/2013we would definitely go again as the food is much better than the other center options. the prime rib and bbq were well prepared meats as well as the Louisiana style shrimp with sausage. the chicken and salmon were average. excellent vegetable options especially the warm cauliflower and grilled vegetables. also a nice selection of cheeses and fruits. dessert choices were limited but more interesting than on most buffets. next time if we dine during the game, we will ask for a table closer to the court where we could see all of the superior screen without people in between. the waitstaff especially our server adhmet made us feel welcome and appreciated. we would have stayed longer but our regular seats have a better view of the gameSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rockets RestaurantRobertDined on 12/31/2013This is a great place to have dinner before are during the Rockets game. The buffet is excellent quality and the wine list is small but has something for everyone taste. You can view game and have a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantLeeSVIPDined on 12/28/2013This is a great place to eat before or during the rockets game. The food is very good, ample selections are available and they have a nice bar and wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outing!DdogDined on 12/28/2013We greatly enjoy dining at the Red& White Wine Bistro then attending the Rockets game. Food, selections, service are all great. Makes for a very fun, enjoyable outing. Love it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Red & White Wine BistroKennyDined on 12/23/2013Patrons attending the Rockets' games who also eat at the Red & White Wine Bistro for the first time are pleasantly surprised to learn that a restaurant of its quality is located within Toyota Center.............. I think its existence needs to be better communicated among the business industry and/or advertised. When I have business guests accompanying me it gives you a good 1-1/2 hours to chat and kind of bond............ I think the restaurant is a rousing success for new comers and old, but I feel the attraction could be better utilized.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect before the grimeCindy8000VIPDined on 12/18/2013Food and service is excellent. Always new and fresh food on the buffet A real treatI would recommend this to a friend.
- Way over priced for a serveEpicurianVIPDined on 12/18/2013Way over priced for a serve yourself Buffett. I felt like I was at Luby's except the food is better at Luby's. I will not be back.
- A secret dining spot in the stadiumTiffanyCDined on 12/6/2013A friend recommended Red & White Bistro to me and it seems that I have been let in on a well-kept secret dining spot in the Toyota Center. The food was delicious, well prepared with compelling combinations. Our server was friendly and quick, often anticipating our needs in advance. And the dessert bar, well, let's just say to remember to leave room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome10PAYVIPDined on 12/4/2013Excellent server , food was amazing. Endless options and great quality . This was our 6th visit and the best pricey at 45.00 pp but well worth it . Way to go ! Bon Apetite !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great OutingDLittleDined on 11/29/2013Red and White Wine Bistro Buffet is great, dining cuisine and deserts were awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderful food.Timmay40Dined on 11/29/2013Absolutely wonderful food. The chef never disappoints. Always excellent. Always delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go Rockets !10PAYVIPDined on 11/29/2013Perfect Pre- Game Experience. Food choices excellent, Pricey but you get what you budget for. Highly Recommend !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FooddragonladyVIPDined on 11/29/2013The last 3-4 times we've eaten here the food was just mediocre but it was fabulous this time. Hopefully the chefs are reading the reviews on Open Table. They had a nice selection. The salmon topped with a jalapeno sauce was excellent as was the garlic shrimp and steamed (perfectly!) rice. The fruits and cheeses are always yummy but the strawberries were larger than large lemons, they were sweet and divine! Tried the Yao Ming Cab (2009) and it was very smooth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was all well preparedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/27/2013The food was all well prepared and carefully served at the buffet stations. I especially like the servers and staff for good attitude and attentiveness. The food is also fresh and not overcooked or mushy.
- Perfect Pre-Game Dinner SpotCindy8000VIPDined on 11/23/2013The food is delicious and there's a wide variety of dishes on the buffet The service is wonderful also !Special Features:
- I'll be back!NomnomnomDined on 11/19/2013I've come here quite a few times already. The food is amazing. But I've learned to start with desserts and then go to the salads and entrees. I've had different servers.. Some better than others. One was a little rude, seemed like she hated her job. Another seemed like she was spread out too thin. We barely saw her, had to ask the chefs for a glass of water, when my glass was running low. But the food is what keeps me coming back! The only thing I'd change is to change up the menu a little and also the attitude of one chef, I asked her a question about the pasta and she made me feel dumb and i began to regret even asking. Heard another customer ask the same question and received the same attitude. But again love the food! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique and funMGH1Dined on 11/19/2013A unique venue for fine dining that's fun and exciting. Great view of the court and action while enjoying an excellent upscale Buffett style menu of a wide variety of well prepared foods. Lots of choices, everyone should be able to find a favorite dish. Nice wine list by the bottle. Could have had a bit larger choice selection by the glass, though they had the main stays covered. Would recommend highly to take friends, customers, or out of town guests for a different experience they will enjoy and remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Son's B DayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2013My son wanted to see a game for his birthday. I bought tickets online and booked a reservation to the Red and White as a special surprise. We had so much fun at our table that we stayed till the game ended. My son's favorite food is pasta, unfortunately you had none that night. I dined in the Red and White 3 times and I noticed this time was less food and less Chefs on floor. We still had a great time! Our server was awesome!Special Features: