328 West 12th Street
New York, NY 10014Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.recettenyc.com/
- Phone: (212) 414-3000
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 11:30 pm
Friday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 11 am - 3 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jesse Schenker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: If you have your own location in mind, the Recette team is available to bring our incredible food experience directly to you. We will recreate the same restaurant-caliber food bursting with unique flavor profiles and unexpected combinations, all presented in the clean style that is Recette.
Chef Jesse Schenker is also available for Private or In-Home Dining.
To discuss all the possibilities, please contact Lisa Mazy at 212 414 3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Facilities: We offer the possibility of exclusive use of the Recette dining room, seven days a week. Our intimate restaurant can accommodate up to 40 guests for a seated meal. We will work within your parameters to create an unforgettable event, be it a bridal shower or a corporate luncheon. To discuss availability and pricing, please contact Lisa Mazy at
212 414 3000 or email@example.com
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Mazy 2124143000x
- Cross Street: Greenwich St.
- Public Transit: The 1, 2, 3, A, C and E trains stop at West 14th Street.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Parking can usually be found on street in the neighborhood. There is a parking lot across Greenwich Street and one on West 11th Street between Greenwich and Washington Streets.
A word from Recette
Conceptualized as an outgrowth, and a home for Chef Jesse Schenker and Pastry Chef Christina Lee’s Recette Private Dining “underground” supper clubs, “Recette”(recipe in French) pushes boundaries by offering the food demanded in a fine dining experience, but in a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Recette is an urban American restaurant that marries traditional and progressive techniques, while manipulating ingredients and temperature to create maximum flavor. We honor the ingredients by refusing to use anything but the best. We adjust the menu seasonally to highlight the availability of these but quality, freshness and consistency in this always remains paramount. The sophisticated yet approachable menu is designed so that diners can order just as they please. With the option to participate in one of three tasting menu options or order from the playful menu of inspired snacks and plates, diners have the ability to customize their Recette experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos