Rebar - Trump International Hotel and Tower
401 N Wabash Ave
Floor 1 Mezzanine
Chicago, IL 60611Neighborhood:
River North (Chicago)
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Rebar - Trump International Hotel and Tower
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trumphotelcollection.com/chicago/downtown-chicago-bars.php
- Phone: 3125888034x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Thursday & Friday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Saturday: 3:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 1:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Wine Bar
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: With the Chicago River and Michigan Avenue Bridge just outside its windows, Rebar is a chic, sophisticated space with a breathtaking backdrop. This elegant bar and lounge offers a vibrant atmosphere and is a perfect venue for any event. Ideal for both business receptions and social gatherings, Rebar’s versatile space can be tailored to groups of any size. Book either the semi-private area for events 20
- Private Party Contact: Cece Kosiba 3125888131x
A word from Rebar - Trump International Hotel and Tower
REBAR. This chic, sophisticated lounge located on the mezzanine level offers a vibrant atmosphere in which to enjoy captivating views of the Chicago River & Michigan Avenue Bridge. Rebar takes a progressive approach to food and drink, and features ever-evolving hand-crafted cocktails & varied artisanal small plates. The beverage list is heavily focused on champagne & small-batch spirits, and is constantly curated in an effort to innovate and feature the most exciting products in the industry.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rebar - Trump International Hotel and Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (7)romantic (5)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- BeautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014It was a really nice place. The service was Outstanding! The View was breathe taking... The food was good. But make sure you take someone with you to enjoy it all. Not a real place to meet anyone new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Overlooking the river, wow what a view if the city. Great small plates and nice drin menu. Nice place for lunch or cocktails with a great city and river view.Special Features:
- TheVegetarian22Dined on 8/21/2014Drinks are unique and amazing. Went with a group of 5 and we all loved our drinks! However they are a bit pricey. I went on a Thursday evening and it was not busy at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great drinks and serviceChicagoGalDined on 6/27/2014I reserved a table for two for drinks. We received a great table by the window with views of the river. A great spot to watch the boats along the chicago river. Service was excellent and so were the drinks. The only issue we had is that we were seated next to a wedding party that became a little more noisey. I would definitely go back here for drinks again and ask to be seated away from large groups. This is definitely the spot to go for drinks with a nice view. The drinks are pricey and glasses not full but something we expected.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Rebar - Trump International Hotel and Tower reviews archive.
- MomoDined on 5/17/2014Only went for drinks not food, but would recommend it. Comfortable seating and nice views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey!!chiceaterVIPDined on 5/5/2014I took a friend here for her birthday, and we spent about $120 for three drinks, an appetizer, and a flatbread. The food and drinks were good, but not good enough to warrant the pricetag. Cocktails were $18 each, and I think I saw one that was $32. The cocktails were no better than other restaurants/bars that have a specialty cocktail program and don't charge $18 a drink. Overall, it wasn't too crowded, but we were here on a weeknight.Special Features: