Rebar - Trump International Hotel and Tower
401 N Wabash Ave
Floor 1 Mezzanine
Chicago, IL 60611Neighborhood:
River North (Chicago)
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Rebar - Trump International Hotel and Tower
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.trumphotelcollection.com/chicago/downtown-chicago-bars.php
- Phone: (312) 588-8034
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Thursday & Friday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Saturday: 3:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 1:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Wine Bar
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: With the Chicago River and Michigan Avenue Bridge just outside its windows, Rebar is a chic, sophisticated space with a breathtaking backdrop. This elegant bar and lounge offers a vibrant atmosphere and is a perfect venue for any event. Ideal for both business receptions and social gatherings, Rebar’s versatile space can be tailored to groups of any size. Book either the semi-private area for events 20
- Private Party Contact: Cece Kosiba 3125888131x
A word from Rebar - Trump International Hotel and Tower
REBAR. This chic, sophisticated lounge located on the mezzanine level offers a vibrant atmosphere in which to enjoy captivating views of the Chicago River & Michigan Avenue Bridge. Rebar takes a progressive approach to food and drink, and features ever-evolving hand-crafted cocktails & varied artisanal small plates. The beverage list is heavily focused on champagne & small-batch spirits, and is constantly curated in an effort to innovate and feature the most exciting products in the industry.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rebar - Trump International Hotel and Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (14)romantic (10)hot spot (9)special occasion (9)vibrant bar scene (6)notable wine list (5)late-night find (5)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (2)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- sushi disappointmentoutandaboutDined on 11/6/2014Ambience and view was good but the menu online showed a great line up of sushi which they apparently have not had for over a year. One tuna app only. Apps are 25 bucks and most are fried they were good but was just a totally different experience than I was looking for. Disco beat but quiet enough to talkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing Chicago River ViewDiningdivaVIPDined on 11/2/2014We loved the cocktails and appetizers at Rebar. They were very accommodating as we ordered more than could fit on the table they brought over another table. The tallegio pizza with truffle and honey was a delight. The macarons dessert featured a peppermint cookie we loved. The white bean hummus was served with both pizza and veggie strips. The toasted sesame seeds was a nice accompaniment.Special Features:
- rebar at trump towerPrincessDined on 10/11/2014Great food and drinks..breathtaking view of downtown chicago..waitress very attentive but not to a point of annoying...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeautifulBeautifulDined on 9/20/2014It was a really nice place. The service was Outstanding! The View was breathe taking... The food was good. But make sure you take someone with you to enjoy it all. Not a real place to meet anyone new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewBigdaddypounderVIPDined on 9/20/2014Overlooking the river, wow what a view if the city. Great small plates and nice drin menu. Nice place for lunch or cocktails with a great city and river view.Special Features:
- TheVegetarian22Dined on 8/21/2014Drinks are unique and amazing. Went with a group of 5 and we all loved our drinks! However they are a bit pricey. I went on a Thursday evening and it was not busy at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Rebar - Trump International Hotel and Tower reviews archive.
- Great drinks and serviceChicagoGalDined on 6/27/2014I reserved a table for two for drinks. We received a great table by the window with views of the river. A great spot to watch the boats along the chicago river. Service was excellent and so were the drinks. The only issue we had is that we were seated next to a wedding party that became a little more noisey. I would definitely go back here for drinks again and ask to be seated away from large groups. This is definitely the spot to go for drinks with a nice view. The drinks are pricey and glasses not full but something we expected.Special Features:
- MomoDined on 5/17/2014Only went for drinks not food, but would recommend it. Comfortable seating and nice views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey!!chiceaterVIPDined on 5/5/2014I took a friend here for her birthday, and we spent about $120 for three drinks, an appetizer, and a flatbread. The food and drinks were good, but not good enough to warrant the pricetag. Cocktails were $18 each, and I think I saw one that was $32. The cocktails were no better than other restaurants/bars that have a specialty cocktail program and don't charge $18 a drink. Overall, it wasn't too crowded, but we were here on a weeknight.Special Features: