310 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SouthwestPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.reata.net/
- Phone: 8173361009
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:30pm; Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering by Reata isn't just about delivering great food; its about delivering the total Reata experience. Unlike many caterers, Reata cooks all of our food on-site for the freshest results. Even if your venue doesn't have a kitchen, we'll supply our own portable ovens and grills to make every morsel the best it can be. In addition to our signature Western cuisine listed on our regular menu, our chef will gladly consult with you to create a custom menu. Catering directors will be at your event to ensure that everything goes flawlessly
- Private Party Facilities: Whether the occasion calls for a business luncheon, dinner celebration or buffet reception, few Metroplex venues can match the energy and elegance of Reata Fort Worth.
Our 22,000-square-foot restaurant accommodates up to 600 diners over four levels, with a number of unique private dining spaces.
- Private Party Contact: Anna Cotten 8173361009x23
A word from Reata
Sophistication without pretension-that's the beauty of Reata. From the moment you pass through our doors, the unmistakable ambience of Reata envelops you. Hosts and servers welcome you as if you were an old friend, inviting you to savor every moment-and every bite of your meal. And all around you, tempting aromas swirl, while wrought iron accents, rustic paintings, and cowboy accouterments gently remind you that there's a taste of the West in every gourmet creation we serve.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Reata reviews from OpenTable diners
326 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (241)romantic (158)fit for foodies (147)good for groups (142)great for outdoor dining (117)scenic view (114)hot spot (73)notable wine list (70)neighborhood gem (66)great for lunch (64)vibrant bar scene (43)late-night find (30)great for brunch (30)kid-friendly (20)Show More
- Reata Was OutstandingThk22VIPDined on 10/22/2014We booked Reata for a special birthday for my wife. The restaurant went out of its way to make it a great evening. The food was outstanding. We had their nightly special of steak and seafood which was prepared to perfection. Our server, Sharon, was extremely attentive but not overbearing. Because it was my wife's birthday, we were comped glasses of champagne which was a nice touch. Overall, our restaurant experience was outstanding and we would unequivocally recommend Reata.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great special occasion spotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2014The pork was fantastic. I also recommend several appetizers and plan to stay awhile. The view from the roof is also fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReataGo3WarriersDined on 10/18/2014Our experience was disappointing. Our server seemed to be a little over worked and inattentive . Wine was not delivered until after we had completed our appetizer and our salads. We probably should have complained and/or commented more, but that is not our style. The main courses we had (Carne Asada and Bone in Rib Eye) were excellent. The tenderloin tamales we ordered for appetizers were not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great friendly serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014I really appreciate the staff at Reata, very professionalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceFab40Dined on 10/17/2014Great food, great service and great atmosphere. Must try the bread pudding with cinnamon ice cream. Best dessert!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect night, Craig is great waitrDesharriDined on 10/16/2014Buffalo and steak were done one step more than ordered but the quality of meet was wonderful so no need to send back. Outdoor dining was great.ade my wife's birthday very special. Wine is good selection but WAY over marked up. 2 of our 3 cocktails were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014Celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Reata!LisaTDined on 10/13/2014This is our third time at Reata, and we seem to love it more and more each time. The menu is just filled with fabulous food. This time around we had the stuffed japalenos, the soup of the day (an unbelievably fabulous beef and mushroom in a dark, golden cream broth), the bourbon corn, asparagus wrapped in bacon, the red fish with jalapeno and cilantro crust. We also love their cocktails, though the offerings are quite as extensive as we'd like. Our waiter was great, and then when dinner was finished we took our cocktails to the 4th floor rooftop balcony and relaxed up there for a while. No complaints - and we'd recommend this place completely. Our dinner for 2 people with multiple courses and drinks was 120.00.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerSraFloresDined on 10/12/2014My husband and I had our anniversary last weekend, and we celebrated with a romantic dinner at the Reata- it was also the first place we dined together as husband and wife. It was just as wonderful as it was the first time! I had requested a quiet table away from the door- we were seated in the table the furthest away from the door. We got the same excellent, personable service, while still being afforded privacy. We had the Tenderloin Tamales with Pecan Mash (delicious), Blackened Buffalo Ribeye, Bacon Wrapped Lamb (didn't care for this), and finally, the Chocolate Bread Pudding Tamale for dessert (you must try this one, it's delightful!) Our dessert had a special message written in chocolate- it was altogether a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our First TimeJeremiesVIPDined on 10/12/2014Reata was recommended to us by a few friends and we loved it! We were there for Brunch before a show at Bass Hall, perfect!Special Features:
- special date!codyjoeDined on 10/10/2014My wife and I had a great experience, our waitress was outstanding and made our anniversary extra special, not only did they bring us complementary chocolate covered strawberries but also a hand written card signed by all the employees. We had such an exceptional time and will definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrant Fort Worth RestaurantLWattsDined on 10/10/2014Vibrant restaurant with the perfect balance of excellent food and the unique spirit of Fort Worth. This is always my restaurant of choice for out of town guests and where I choose to go with local friends for a rooftop drink and a dependably fun dining experience. Service is excellent and personable, especially Destiny. They are willing to let you dine and enjoy at your own pace, no matter how busy the evening is. Glad they are apart of Open Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mashed potatoesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014I love Reata's and have eaten there many times. The last two visits brought a little disappointment though. Two times ago the blue cheese chicken meal came with no mashed potatoes. This last time they were there but runny. And the tomatoe pieces this lsst time were cold and firm. They are usually warmed by the chicken and potatoes and softened but not this time. I live your reststaurant and always look forward to eating there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/9/2014good food, good service and fun atmosphere highly recommend itSpecial Features:
- Wednesday evening night outNancyBDined on 10/8/2014Husband and I are locals and have been to Reata several times over the years. As always food was excellent and very creative...exactly what I like in a restaurant. Servers were friendly yet unobtrusive. All-in-all a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service great, food terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014Service did the best they could with terrible food.Special Features:
- What a find2MichigandersDined on 10/2/2014We were walking around downtown to find a place to eat that was outdoors. The outside of Reatas was interesting and menu even better. And best of all outdoor dining on the roof...what a find. Everything was great.Special Features:
- Spot On! Everytime!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/2/2014Taylor was our server and was spot on in her service. She knew when to crack a joke and when silent service was required, something that most server can't quite grasp. The features were delivered in a detailed but short (as possible, there were about five) presentation and was the reason I choose the pulled pork tacos. Kudos to Chef Rodriguez and his crew for putting out quality food time and time again. I not only recommend The Reata to anyone who visits Fort Worth, but try and take as many clients there as possible as I know the staff will always perform to the highest of standards.Special Features:
- Birthday experiencedwat1020Dined on 9/29/2014Everything was very good, we where there on a Monday night so not very busy. Food service and all was very good, personnel was very nice. It was my wife's birthday and she really enjoyed it. The staff gave her a birthday card, but no free little desert, no big deal since we don't eat many sweets anyway, but most places do provide a little cake and candle for the birthday person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noteworthy Servicegr8foodDined on 9/27/2014Not only the best food ever but the best service. Jeff, our waiter, was knowledgable about the food and the extensive wine list. He was very attentive to his customers as were the managers. The food was cooks to perfection and the taste was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, even Better ServiceKatyBVIPDined on 9/26/2014We could not have had a better evening at Reata. Our server Joey was FANTASTIC! When asking for recommendations for food he was so good at describing what the foods were and what he would choose. He was so good at being a part of our conversation. If you go to Reata, request him, you won't be disappointed. The fajita tamales were outstanding. We split them as an appetizer and it was more than we cold eat.They could be eaten as an entree for one.Two of the people in our party had the Buffalo RibEye and said it couldn't have been any better. The Chicken Chile Rellanos were good but would have been better off ordering a steak. Next time we are in Fort Worth, we know exactly where dinner will be!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant experienceTrevorDined on 9/26/2014This was the third time that my wife and I have been to the Reata, and have been very pleased every time. They have some creative dishes, very nice servers and hostesses, and unique ambiance. They all wished us a happy anniversary, and even brought us a little dessert with "Happy 12th anniversary" written in chocolate around the plate! I booked our reservations through OpenTable, and I was very pleased with that as well. It allowed me to add some notes to our reservation. Mine included our anniversary and that we might be late because we had to drop our kids at the babysitter, and both were acknowledged as soon as we walked in!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was Great!!EyernmnDined on 9/24/2014Great food, great service, great everything.....what else is there left to say? Had a business lunch and I couldn't have asked for a better restaurant. I will definitely return and recommend Reata! The decor in this place is awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014Beautiful place to dine and enjoy each others presence. The deserts were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale Texan ExperienceSullmeisterDined on 9/22/2014With its unique wall decorations and antique saddle displays, Reata is all Texas. So is the menu, with Texan twists on almost everything. I particularly like the tamales, in thus case one as an appetizer and another as dessert. The service is nothing short of exceptional. Expensive and worth it.Special Features:
- Gourmet Cowboy CousineTXTravelersDined on 9/21/2014We had the tilapia, field greens salad, tortilla soup and steak tamale. Everything was very good; I especially enjoyed the tortilla soup. The service was very good as well. We went for lunch on a Sunday and even though the restaurant was busy, it was not crowded and we were seated quickly. I would recommend Reata for a memorable meal in an iconic cowboy fine dining restaurant and look forward to dining there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner but the worst Valet!BrunchloverVIPDined on 9/20/2014Our food and service were outstanding. Anthony took great care of us to be sure we had plenty of time before the theater. But nobody could have imagined a 20 min wait for our car when no one else was waiting! They even brought the wrong car and then another 10 min before our car finally arrived! No excuse for this!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Notable Find!landry2003Dined on 9/20/2014Very professional, hard working servers with great attitudes and very friendly. Wonderful, abundant food that hit the spot and mark. Scenic view was unexpected and most enjoyable. Will definitely recommend to friends to put Reata on their list to visit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fort Worth LegendLewBlackDined on 9/20/2014Reata is one of the best restaurants in Fort Worth. I will visit again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!!ReataDined on 9/19/2014We dine here often, and is one of our favorite restaurants in Ft Worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ServiceKelFDined on 9/16/2014We celebrated my husband's 65th birthday on the roof top patio. The service was excellent and the chef's specials were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome views for your special oneNorthernNVDined on 9/15/2014Outstanding views of downtown Fort Worth accompanied by great steak and excellent service. Be sure and reserve the roof top. Very accommodating management. Only ding is that our wine should have been decanted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DimeStoreDinahDined on 9/14/2014Great service - some of the food was great- others-average We had a party of 4-, the tenderloin was exceptional as well as the bison> The chicken fried steak and the chile rellenos were average and the chicken fried steak was only medium warm, as well as the potatoes and green beans,Special Features:
- ReataOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Our experience was one of the best in a long line of restaurants. We really enjoyed the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatnessZtexDined on 9/13/2014Reata is a true gem in Fort Worth. Good food, great service. We were seated in the rooftop dome on this trip. It was a bit noisy for my taste but not is a terribly bad way. Just the acoustic nature of the space. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic roof-top diningmjrsteffenDined on 9/13/2014A first time visitor to both Fort Worth and Reata. Both were a wonderful experience. We dined on the top floor under "the dome" which was a nice climate-controlled way to enjoy a view of the city. The waiter was polite, attentive, and knowledgeable. Food was excellent. I had the citrus-crusted chicken and my wife had the duck/lamb dish. Both were tender and the perfect temperature. We finished off the evening with their signature bread pudding wrapped in a corn husk! Overall, a wonderful dining experience....we will definitely be back when we move to Fort Worth next summer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- another fantastic eveningdeliciouseveningDined on 9/13/2014We have eaten at Reata numerous times, and have yet to find a complaint. The service and food are outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Great ExperienceRickPVIPDined on 9/12/2014I visit Fort Worth and Reata's regularly and have always had a great experience. Great steaks, fish, chili rellanos, jalepeno corn bread and other dishes with a southwest influence. Their jalapeño - infused margarita is a treat and very unique. The inside and roof-top bars are fun, with a variety of craft cocktails. Service is friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Out of Towners placeTombelaDined on 9/12/2014We went here for a special occasion as were were visiting our son at TCU. I read all the great reviews, but wasn't overly impressed with the food. They did have some very interesting menu items which we tried, like the Elk sausage it was fantastic. Service by our waiter was also excellent he was very knowledgeable about the menu and suggesting items to try. I was looking for more tex mex but Reata didn't come through.Special Features:
- Fabulous - as usual!FortWorthNewbieDined on 9/12/2014I probably have already reviewed this great restaurant, but can't help but submit another review! We dined here early on a Friday night - we were entertaining friends from out-of-state. The waiters/waitresses are the best we've ever encountered - friendly knowledgeable - even down to the alcohol content of the local brews on tap! The food is great - unique dishes with a Texas flair! We dined in the dining room but their rooftop dining option is also amazing. When visiting downtown Fort Worth be sure to make this a place dine!Special Features: