310 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SouthwestPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.reata.net/
- Phone: 8173361009
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:30pm; Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering by Reata isn't just about delivering great food; its about delivering the total Reata experience. Unlike many caterers, Reata cooks all of our food on-site for the freshest results. Even if your venue doesn't have a kitchen, we'll supply our own portable ovens and grills to make every morsel the best it can be. In addition to our signature Western cuisine listed on our regular menu, our chef will gladly consult with you to create a custom menu. Catering directors will be at your event to ensure that everything goes flawlessly
- Private Party Facilities: Whether the occasion calls for a business luncheon, dinner celebration or buffet reception, few Metroplex venues can match the energy and elegance of Reata Fort Worth.
Our 22,000-square-foot restaurant accommodates up to 600 diners over four levels, with a number of unique private dining spaces.
- Private Party Contact: Anna Cotten 8173361009x23
A word from Reata
Sophistication without pretension-that's the beauty of Reata. From the moment you pass through our doors, the unmistakable ambience of Reata envelops you. Hosts and servers welcome you as if you were an old friend, inviting you to savor every moment-and every bite of your meal. And all around you, tempting aromas swirl, while wrought iron accents, rustic paintings, and cowboy accouterments gently remind you that there's a taste of the West in every gourmet creation we serve.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Reata reviews from OpenTable diners
356 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (264)romantic (170)fit for foodies (149)good for groups (143)great for outdoor dining (128)scenic view (122)hot spot (78)notable wine list (74)neighborhood gem (72)great for lunch (59)vibrant bar scene (46)great for brunch (38)late-night find (32)kid-friendly (23)Show More
- Great!!!ReataDined on 9/19/2014We dine here often, and is one of our favorite restaurants in Ft Worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/16/2014We celebrated my husband's 65th birthday on the roof top patio. The service was excellent and the chef's specials were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome views for your special oneNorthernNVDined on 9/15/2014Outstanding views of downtown Fort Worth accompanied by great steak and excellent service. Be sure and reserve the roof top. Very accommodating management. Only ding is that our wine should have been decanted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DimeStoreDinahDined on 9/14/2014Great service - some of the food was great- others-average We had a party of 4-, the tenderloin was exceptional as well as the bison> The chicken fried steak and the chile rellenos were average and the chicken fried steak was only medium warm, as well as the potatoes and green beans,Special Features:
- ReataOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Our experience was one of the best in a long line of restaurants. We really enjoyed the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatnessZtexDined on 9/13/2014Reata is a true gem in Fort Worth. Good food, great service. We were seated in the rooftop dome on this trip. It was a bit noisy for my taste but not is a terribly bad way. Just the acoustic nature of the space. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic roof-top diningmjrsteffenDined on 9/13/2014A first time visitor to both Fort Worth and Reata. Both were a wonderful experience. We dined on the top floor under "the dome" which was a nice climate-controlled way to enjoy a view of the city. The waiter was polite, attentive, and knowledgeable. Food was excellent. I had the citrus-crusted chicken and my wife had the duck/lamb dish. Both were tender and the perfect temperature. We finished off the evening with their signature bread pudding wrapped in a corn husk! Overall, a wonderful dining experience....we will definitely be back when we move to Fort Worth next summer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- another fantastic eveningdeliciouseveningDined on 9/13/2014We have eaten at Reata numerous times, and have yet to find a complaint. The service and food are outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Great ExperienceRickPVIPDined on 9/12/2014I visit Fort Worth and Reata's regularly and have always had a great experience. Great steaks, fish, chili rellanos, jalepeno corn bread and other dishes with a southwest influence. Their jalapeño - infused margarita is a treat and very unique. The inside and roof-top bars are fun, with a variety of craft cocktails. Service is friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Fabulous - as usual!FortWorthNewbieDined on 9/12/2014I probably have already reviewed this great restaurant, but can't help but submit another review! We dined here early on a Friday night - we were entertaining friends from out-of-state. The waiters/waitresses are the best we've ever encountered - friendly knowledgeable - even down to the alcohol content of the local brews on tap! The food is great - unique dishes with a Texas flair! We dined in the dining room but their rooftop dining option is also amazing. When visiting downtown Fort Worth be sure to make this a place dine!Special Features:
- tumblwdDined on 9/12/2014Nice atmosphere, friendly efficient service, and delicious food! A great spot to dine in downtown Fort Worth for tourists and locals alike.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReataJockDined on 9/12/2014Cocktails in bar area were outstanding! Reservation for early dining and seated very quickly which we love! Never have been disappointed with the Reata chicken fried steak entree. Outstanding and one had better be hungry as great value for the price. We love the atmosphere around Sundance Square and only regret was that top floor reserved for a frat party but that was ok! We love the Reata!Special Features:
- AmazingCheftakesDined on 9/11/2014Absolutely outstanding !! The calf fries. 14oz ribeye, and banana pudding! Can't go wrong!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeJBD20Dined on 9/10/2014We always have a great time here and the food and service never disappoint. Often our dining spot before Bass Hall eventsSpecial Features:
- A Fort Worth Must!LuvyummyDined on 9/10/2014Amazing food and atmosphere!! This is what Texas and Fort Worth are all about!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Intro to Ft. Worth DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2014Met long time friends here for dinner. Both are foodies who have traveled all over the world and tasted the best. This was their first meal at Reata and they were sufficiently impressed. This is always my choice of restaurants for first time Ft. Worth visitors. I have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerButterflyDined on 9/6/2014My husband and I celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary with our best friends and had delicious food and drinks. The service we received was the best we've ever received. They even wrote "Happy Anniversary" in chocolate on our dessert plate. We will definitely be a returning customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks were a crowd pleaserOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014We enjoyed a fun night here with the tasty food being this highlight. Our party of three all ordered steaks and they were well seasoned, tender and piping hot. Only drawback was one steak was overlooked and had to be sent back. So I ate after my dinner companions were well into their meal. Sides were just okay - mashed potatoes and asparagus. We all really liked the sautéed mushrooms though. Habanero margarita got high marks from my dinner companion but watermelon margarita was bland and watery. Our waitress was friendly and helpful but didn't seem as polished or attentive as I would expect for a high end restaurant. Overall a good meal if a bit pricy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sundance Square FavoriteLinearBDined on 9/4/2014We have been coming here since 2006 and Reata is firmly in the rotation among our favorite Fort Worth restaurants. I chose to celebrate my birthday here last Thursday. My wife and I ended up staying for three hours, taking time to enjoy our dessert and wine. Friendly staff, southern hospitality, great menu---Can't miss.Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014My family and I went to the Reata to celebrate my mother's birthday and it was the best birthday restaurant experience we've had. The food was amazing, the service was great, and they really made us feel like they were happy we were celebrating with them.Special Features:
- Food & ServiceMauroDined on 9/3/2014John our waiter was very professional and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steakhouse in ft worthbkplettDined on 9/1/2014My fiancé and I went for our early one year anniversary. We absolutely loved it. Ashley D was our waitress and she was wonderful and patient with us. My fiancé has a shellfish allergy and we ordered an appetizer that originally would have shrimp on it. She took the whole appetizer and gave us a new plate. She also was went out of her way to see what movies were out even though we didn't ask her too. She was definitely the best waitress I've seen. The food was great. My fiancé's steak was well done just like she wanted. They added special words to our dessert plates.. Deliciousness. We will definitely be coming back on another special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, sub par fooddarrell1Dined on 8/31/2014We had heard so much about this place and had to try it. I had a filet which was cooked medium rare as requested, but the cut was grainy and not at all flavorful. My date's fish dish was average. The highlight of dinner was for sure the mashed potatoes which were superb.Special Features:
- Stellar in every way!TXLadyDined on 8/30/2014Exquisite food, exceptional service, and a unique atmosphere make this a wonderful dining experience each and every time we go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/27/2014Great food and service. Everything was delicious!Special Features:
- Anniversary ExtrodinaireDirtpastorDined on 8/25/2014By booking with OpenTable a surprise dinner for my wife on our anniversary, the night was spectacular. Our waiter, Landon, gave us an anniversary card with a private note from him and signed by the rest of the staff as well as providing first class service for our dinner. Then the chef (or some talented person in the kitchen) wrote "Happy Anniversary" on our desert plate. All-in-all, an amazing night. I will highly recommend booking through OpenTable and using the special instructions box to alert Reata as to the occasion. I am sure this will work with all the restaurants OpenTable serves, but our was with Reata. My night came out awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableDanaVIPDined on 8/24/2014We really enjoyed our lunch at Reatta. I had the fish tacos and they were great. My husband had the bison burger which was ok. My daughter selected the desert taco and we shared the peach cobbler. Our server was very helpful. The portions were huge so we took food home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect date nightluvfoodDined on 8/23/2014The food was great as always. The waiter was very friendly and prompt. As an added bonus, my Husband and I had 8:00 reservations, but got seated 30 mins early. We definitely recommend Reata!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Premier DFW Steakhouse!4thAnniversaryDined on 8/23/2014Had a great time. Can't wait to go back! Service was very attentive as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceCallEmOutDined on 8/23/2014We arrived for our 6:30 reservation on time Saturday and were seated immediately. Everything was outstanding from the service to the food. Reata is pricey and worth every dime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Engineer, Acme Brick3HappyDinersDined on 8/23/2014Wait staff was friendly and very courteous. They were attentive to every need, but not fawning. I was particularly impressed that all of the staff seemed to enjoy their work and were glad to have us there. Food was top tier for each of the three entrees we ordered. The appetizer platter and margaritas were amazing!Special Features:
- ReataajratliffVIPDined on 8/22/2014We love the Management and her hospitality, GiGi. She and her staff are great to us.Special Features:
- TouristyLuv2experimentDined on 8/22/2014The place is nice, but very touristy. The whole experience was disappointing. On a Friday night it certainly wasn't over packed but we were in an out within an hour even with a three course meal. We like to take our time and enjoy the food and atmosphere but our food arrived very quickly and plates were whisked away as soon as any server thought you might be finished. You can hear everything that other tables are talking about. There is no privacy or intimate dining in this place.
- Not up to expectationsSoSonightDined on 8/22/2014My wife's food was a little salty and my ribeye was too faty. Our group ordered two desserts. One was really big and one was really small.Special Features:
- Unique menu, excellent foodSteaksALotDined on 8/19/2014The menu is unique and food is always outstanding. Outstanding service, very professional and friendly.Special Features:
- From Terrell, TX to Ft. WorthRVTravellersUSADined on 8/19/2014We are RVing our way around the U.S. full-time. While at the Bluebonnet RV Park in Terrell we decided to do a day trip to the historic Stockyards in Ft. Worth to see the cattle drive. Before going on our day trip we had to visit the ER in Kaufman and met a friendly nurse who was from Ft. Worth so she recommended we go to Reata in Sundance Square as her sister worked there. Our server, Sharon was delightful and went out of her way to find our nurse's sister, Taylor. Our dinner...buffalo steak and tenderloin were cooked perfectly and delicious. Our bread pudding was to die for and the plate was decorated in chocolate that said "Happy Travels...Thanks...Reata" Mike and Sharon Sarasota, FloridaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Quite as Good as Last TimeDineoutmoreoftenDined on 8/18/2014Reata is typically our favorite for special occasions. This time around, we went for my birthday and weren't as impressed as the last few times. My Citrus-Crusted chicken was absolutely wonderful. However, my wife had the Carne Asada and did not like it at all. We mentioned this to the server and he just blew it off. My daughter had the 6-ounce steak and lobster. The lobster was good, but the steak was bland. Desserts were great, as usual, but the 2 of the 3 entrees were not what we expected. We will likely still return and probably stick to the chicken and fish entrees, as we usually do.
- Thoroughly ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/17/2014Of all the available restaurants we reviewed the menu for restaurant week #1, this one had the menu we were most interested in. Rian was our waiter and he was very professional. He smiled frequently, and went the extra mile. He did not cease to answer any question we had pertaining to the menu. He accommodated us in every way. The jalepeno red fish was perfect, along with the sides. My wife had the pork shank which was tender and well seasoned. Her only complaint was that the black-eyed pea hash was not seasoned well. For dessert, we both had the Dutch Oven Apple Crisp with Cajeta. The apples were very tender (just the way I like them), and the cinnamon ice cream accented the dessert well. I will definitely return here.Special Features:
- Good patio. Food-not so muchTerribleTDined on 8/17/2014Nice patio, but the food was not great. Steaks were over-done, salad didn't have enough dressing. Pork shank was just strange tasting. Service was not very good.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014My husband and I enjoyed my birthday dinner at the Reatta. The service was fabulous from the second we walked through the door. Our server (Liz) was remarkable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.