310 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SouthwestPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.reata.net/
- Phone: 8173361009
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:30pm; Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering by Reata isn't just about delivering great food; its about delivering the total Reata experience. Unlike many caterers, Reata cooks all of our food on-site for the freshest results. Even if your venue doesn't have a kitchen, we'll supply our own portable ovens and grills to make every morsel the best it can be. In addition to our signature Western cuisine listed on our regular menu, our chef will gladly consult with you to create a custom menu. Catering directors will be at your event to ensure that everything goes flawlessly
- Private Party Facilities: Whether the occasion calls for a business luncheon, dinner celebration or buffet reception, few Metroplex venues can match the energy and elegance of Reata Fort Worth.
Our 22,000-square-foot restaurant accommodates up to 600 diners over four levels, with a number of unique private dining spaces.
- Private Party Contact: Anna Cotten 8173361009x23
A word from Reata
Sophistication without pretension-that's the beauty of Reata. From the moment you pass through our doors, the unmistakable ambience of Reata envelops you. Hosts and servers welcome you as if you were an old friend, inviting you to savor every moment-and every bite of your meal. And all around you, tempting aromas swirl, while wrought iron accents, rustic paintings, and cowboy accouterments gently remind you that there's a taste of the West in every gourmet creation we serve.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Reata reviews from OpenTable diners
383 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (286)romantic (178)good for groups (151)fit for foodies (144)great for outdoor dining (137)scenic view (130)neighborhood gem (82)notable wine list (82)hot spot (77)great for lunch (71)great for brunch (45)vibrant bar scene (43)late-night find (30)kid-friendly (26)Show More
- Great service, sub par foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014We had heard so much about this place and had to try it. I had a filet which was cooked medium rare as requested, but the cut was grainy and not at all flavorful. My date's fish dish was average. The highlight of dinner was for sure the mashed potatoes which were superb.Special Features:
- Stellar in every way!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Exquisite food, exceptional service, and a unique atmosphere make this a wonderful dining experience each and every time we go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/27/2014Great food and service. Everything was delicious!Special Features:
- Anniversary ExtrodinaireDirtpastorDined on 8/25/2014By booking with OpenTable a surprise dinner for my wife on our anniversary, the night was spectacular. Our waiter, Landon, gave us an anniversary card with a private note from him and signed by the rest of the staff as well as providing first class service for our dinner. Then the chef (or some talented person in the kitchen) wrote "Happy Anniversary" on our desert plate. All-in-all, an amazing night. I will highly recommend booking through OpenTable and using the special instructions box to alert Reata as to the occasion. I am sure this will work with all the restaurants OpenTable serves, but our was with Reata. My night came out awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableDanaDined on 8/24/2014We really enjoyed our lunch at Reatta. I had the fish tacos and they were great. My husband had the bison burger which was ok. My daughter selected the desert taco and we shared the peach cobbler. Our server was very helpful. The portions were huge so we took food home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect date nightluvfoodDined on 8/23/2014The food was great as always. The waiter was very friendly and prompt. As an added bonus, my Husband and I had 8:00 reservations, but got seated 30 mins early. We definitely recommend Reata!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Premier DFW Steakhouse!4thAnniversaryDined on 8/23/2014Had a great time. Can't wait to go back! Service was very attentive as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceCallEmOutDined on 8/23/2014We arrived for our 6:30 reservation on time Saturday and were seated immediately. Everything was outstanding from the service to the food. Reata is pricey and worth every dime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Engineer, Acme Brick3HappyDinersDined on 8/23/2014Wait staff was friendly and very courteous. They were attentive to every need, but not fawning. I was particularly impressed that all of the staff seemed to enjoy their work and were glad to have us there. Food was top tier for each of the three entrees we ordered. The appetizer platter and margaritas were amazing!Special Features:
- ReataajratliffVIPDined on 8/22/2014We love the Management and her hospitality, GiGi. She and her staff are great to us.Special Features:
- TouristyLuv2experimentDined on 8/22/2014The place is nice, but very touristy. The whole experience was disappointing. On a Friday night it certainly wasn't over packed but we were in an out within an hour even with a three course meal. We like to take our time and enjoy the food and atmosphere but our food arrived very quickly and plates were whisked away as soon as any server thought you might be finished. You can hear everything that other tables are talking about. There is no privacy or intimate dining in this place.
- Not up to expectationsSoSonightDined on 8/22/2014My wife's food was a little salty and my ribeye was too faty. Our group ordered two desserts. One was really big and one was really small.Special Features:
- Unique menu, excellent foodSteaksALotDined on 8/19/2014The menu is unique and food is always outstanding. Outstanding service, very professional and friendly.Special Features:
- From Terrell, TX to Ft. WorthRVTravellersUSADined on 8/19/2014We are RVing our way around the U.S. full-time. While at the Bluebonnet RV Park in Terrell we decided to do a day trip to the historic Stockyards in Ft. Worth to see the cattle drive. Before going on our day trip we had to visit the ER in Kaufman and met a friendly nurse who was from Ft. Worth so she recommended we go to Reata in Sundance Square as her sister worked there. Our server, Sharon was delightful and went out of her way to find our nurse's sister, Taylor. Our dinner...buffalo steak and tenderloin were cooked perfectly and delicious. Our bread pudding was to die for and the plate was decorated in chocolate that said "Happy Travels...Thanks...Reata" Mike and Sharon Sarasota, FloridaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Quite as Good as Last TimeDineoutmoreoftenDined on 8/18/2014Reata is typically our favorite for special occasions. This time around, we went for my birthday and weren't as impressed as the last few times. My Citrus-Crusted chicken was absolutely wonderful. However, my wife had the Carne Asada and did not like it at all. We mentioned this to the server and he just blew it off. My daughter had the 6-ounce steak and lobster. The lobster was good, but the steak was bland. Desserts were great, as usual, but the 2 of the 3 entrees were not what we expected. We will likely still return and probably stick to the chicken and fish entrees, as we usually do.
- Thoroughly ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/17/2014Of all the available restaurants we reviewed the menu for restaurant week #1, this one had the menu we were most interested in. Rian was our waiter and he was very professional. He smiled frequently, and went the extra mile. He did not cease to answer any question we had pertaining to the menu. He accommodated us in every way. The jalepeno red fish was perfect, along with the sides. My wife had the pork shank which was tender and well seasoned. Her only complaint was that the black-eyed pea hash was not seasoned well. For dessert, we both had the Dutch Oven Apple Crisp with Cajeta. The apples were very tender (just the way I like them), and the cinnamon ice cream accented the dessert well. I will definitely return here.Special Features:
- Good patio. Food-not so muchTerribleTDined on 8/17/2014Nice patio, but the food was not great. Steaks were over-done, salad didn't have enough dressing. Pork shank was just strange tasting. Service was not very good.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014My husband and I enjoyed my birthday dinner at the Reatta. The service was fabulous from the second we walked through the door. Our server (Liz) was remarkable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Service and Great Food!LHADallasVIPDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I had dinner here before attending a show at Bass Hall. We enjoyed every aspect of our dinner from the atmosphere to the food and the excellent service. We look forward to returning.Special Features:
- Awesome! Two Thumbs Up!ReataCustomerForLifeDined on 8/16/2014We go to Reata every year for KRLD Restaurant Week. They have never made us feel that we are not important because we are getting such a great deal for $35! They treat us like we are paying $100 per plate! That's why we go to Reata even when it is not KRLD Restaurant Week! The food, the atmosphere, the service, and the prices! Not only for special occasions, but just for the heck of it! If you have never been to Reata you don't know what you are missing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerWebby70Dined on 8/16/2014Excellent service! Jonathan our waiter was great! They celebrated our anniversary and surprised us with champaign and a sweet message on our dessert plate written in chocolate! Food was Devine! Overall perfect anniversary dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReataBeckDined on 8/15/2014This is my husband's favorite restaurant downtown. Their tamales are excellent along with their steaks, mac & cheese, & creamed corn.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experiance at the ReattaStercoDined on 8/15/2014The Reatta provided the best dining experiance my wife and I have had since coming to Fort Worth 3 years ago. The only thing I can say was not exceptional was the glob of cheese they considered cheese enchiladas on the carne asada plate. The carne asada itself was the best you could have. Everything else was great.Special Features:
- Reata-delicious!FlcyummyfoodDined on 8/15/2014Our entire group enjoyed our dining experience. The staff was amazing and went beyond expectations. We will definitely be coming back to Reata.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at ReataCathyDined on 8/13/2014I had dinner at Reata during Restaurant Week and it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagicWifeDined on 8/13/2014Great Night, Great Food, Great Service! Server was friendly and well versed in what specials were and made great options from wine list which we loved! Although we went for Restaurant Week the specials sounded so good I had that instead and LOVED it! We will be back!Special Features:
- Fantastic!HeatherDined on 8/12/2014Exceptional food, knowledgeable and attentive service, and the entire staff went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed and were pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryCarnivoreDined on 8/11/2014My wife and I eat here on our wedding anniversary. She enjoys the pepper crusted tenderloin and I normally get the buffalo ribeye. Our last visit I tried the pork shank. The presentation of the dish was amazing with the bone protruding in the air, and it tasted great. We always try a different dessert, and this time around we had the tamales and boy was it delicious. You really cannot go wrong eating at Reata.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best rooftop experencesbblakeDined on 8/10/2014Reata's food is notable but the view and ambiance are the draw for my wife and I. Excellent all around from service, to meal, to drinks and treats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillDined on 8/10/2014Not to be missed. Ambiance, service and food Texas style. Down home food all dressed up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.TelemanDined on 8/9/2014Wonderful vegetarian entree with grilled vegetables, rice and beans.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated Husbands 60thlssc303Dined on 8/8/2014Have heard about this place from our son and family for several years. Finally got the chance to go. Will be back and back. We were celebrating my husbands 60th birthday. Met at the door by GeGe, treated like family. Sharon our waitress was top notch. Food was totally unbelievable, the crab meat chili rellino special melted in your mouth. Want a place to share great food, with family or friend, this is it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, a little loud insidetrvsmcdnldDined on 8/7/2014The food was excellent...we had the bison ribeye and it was cooked perfectly. The tenderloin tamales are by far the best appetizer. Drink prices are high, but not out of the realm of what you would expect. The waiter did an OK job...seemed a little "spacey." Complimentary valet parking is a big plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak House Downtown Ft WorthcookieDined on 8/7/2014This restaurant not only has steaks but the seafood was wonderful also. Service was the best of any restaurant we have been to. Excellent wine cellar also. Loved the smell of leather when you walk in, leather saddles and chaps on display and menu is also covered in leather. And do check out the roof top bar area, great view and fun atmosphere at night. Great selection of salads, soups and of course steaks, the main attraction. Would recommend for large groups, which there were a lot of, or for a couple. The staff could not have been more friendly or more helpful. Save room for the desert which they bring by on a try so you can see exactly what your getting. Martini and Manhatten drinks were also excellent. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOOD GREAT SERVICEMegnlee63Dined on 8/7/2014Had a great time, and great service. I was impressed with the waiter and his ability to go into such detail of the menu. I was very pleased with the response to our special request. We went to welcome a girl to our office, it was her first week, and our waiter made her a Welcome to Work dessert plate. It was awesome!Special Features:
- Some Enchanted Eveningjennfortson23Dined on 8/6/2014From our Texas-specialty drinks on the rooftop bar to the creme brûlée for dessert, we had an enchanting evening! Due to the hot weather, we changed our request from being seated on the roof to sitting indoors; the seating hostess was perfectly accommodating and was able to seat us immediately. Our waitress (Morgan) was friendly, knowledgeable, and made excellent recommendations. The ambiance was classy yet unpretentious. And the food was spot-on! So delicious! We couldn't have been more pleased with our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacularly Romantic Evening!iluvflavorDined on 8/6/2014Service was impeccable! Food was awesome! As a finale, we had a glass of bubbly on the rooftop! It was truly a spectacularly romantic evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect birthday lunchLadybuggalDined on 8/5/2014I had mentioned on my res it was my husband's birthday and all the staff kept wishing him happy birthday, they brought a signed card to the table and a dessert with hb written in chocolate. Busy at lunch but cleared out after 1pm, excellent service by Landon who was very friendly and answered some questions we had about downtown and some buildings we were interested in. Delicious food and a great Texas flair. Can't wait to go back for dinner on the rooftop!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Dinner TreatDallasdinersDined on 8/2/2014I live in Dallas, so to come to Fort Worth to eat, it must be special. The Reata has been a special place for my friends and I to celebrate. This time it was a birthday. The main eating area was very noisy, so we asked to be seated in a quieter area. The Host immediately said it would not be a problem and took us to another area where it was much more suitable for conversation and good food. The drinks were incredible. The ambiance was very nice. We enjoyed our appetizers as well as our main entrees. The only complaint we had the whole night was that the tamales were a bit cold. The quail was superb and so tasty. Seafood plates ordered were all delicious. Overall, a great place to come for special occasions when we are in Fort Worth.Special Features:
- ohmydineDined on 8/2/2014Server made feel special on our special day. We plan to return to try more dishes.Special Features: