Real Sports Bar & Grill - Ottawa
90 George St., Unit 100
Ottawa, ON K1N 5W1Neighborhood:
Ottawa / Gatineau
Bar / Lounge / Bottle ServicePrice: CAN$30 and under
Real Sports Bar & Grill - Ottawa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.realsports.ca/
- Phone: 6136807325
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM;
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Burgers
- Executive Chef: Carl Baptista
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: A menu presented by chefs, featured at Real Sports, but available for your private catering pleasure.
- Private Party Facilities: Event space available for groups ranging from 15-20,150-200 and 400+
- Private Party Contact: Kathleen McGuire 6136807325
A word from Real Sports Bar & Grill - Ottawa
With a 27" HD TV, 99 HD TV's, over 80 taps and an upscale menu - Real Sports Bar & Grill gives fans the ultimate viewing experience. We know your game.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Real Sports Bar & Grill - Ottawa reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (4)hot spot (4)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Bring it on!VladTheladDined on 6/14/2014This is a sports bar, albeit an upscale one, in which you get everything you would expect in a sports bar: loud passionate fans having a great time. If this is what you are looking for, go for it!Special Features:
- The following 18 reviews are from the Real Sports Bar & Grill - Ottawa reviews archive.
- Great Happy Hour!jrb613Dined on 3/18/2014Awesome value at this place between 3-6pm: half price apps, good drink specials... the perfect spot to watch Champions League Soccer since the weekday games generally take place during happy hour. Highly recommend RS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING EVERYTHING!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/25/2014I adore the RSB! The staff is all exceptional in service and friendliness and the food and ambiance is fabulous.
- GO CANADA GO!FrankUnderwoodDined on 2/16/2014Awesome spot to watch Men's Olympic Hockey. Everyone wearing Team Canada jerseys and having a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible service, took oneOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/13/2014Terrible service, took one hour to be served our meals. Extremely overpriced. Staff and management were very rude and disrespectful. Was insulted by manager for questioning a mistake the server made on our bill. Overall, very poorly run. Worst management and customer service I have ever experienced.
- Great ambiance for sports fans...PattiDined on 12/29/2013Love the ambiance and tvs...different games on, different sports...something for everyone. Love the wi-fi...appreciated! Great service...polished, professional.Special Features:
- Best Wings in the City!ChrisDined on 12/1/2013Great service, fantastic food, and super friendly staff! Mike and Trevor definitely run a great spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FunNormVIPDined on 11/27/2013Terrific flat iron steak. Hard to get a rsv unless you go early & they don't rush you out.Sometimes the sound system is too loud for conversation. SSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Real SportsGrandlakerDined on 10/20/2013Food is excellent. Service was good. Great beer list. Only complaint - it's a little pricey; that's why we only go once or twice a year. Will go back and would recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality Food for Quality TimeJoePDined on 9/20/2013RSB is great for big eater and avid drinkers. The 3-6pm special is for real! My tab was reasonable for someone with big appetite. Great place to speak loud, enjoy sports events on giant screen and take a buddy for his birthday. There's also a great view from time to time but it's not scenic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehcharbedDined on 7/19/2013went for lunch with coworkers, very nice setting, lots of TVs, great for sports. Menu was kinda pricey, service is mediocre (waitress wasn't very knowledgeable). My co-worker asked for sweet mustard with her pulled pork sandwich, it was forgotten, asked for it a second time, was brought a white mustard and when asked if it was sweet mustard, we were told they didn't have any, and was about to walk away, so she asked for regular mustard and was brought dijon. I asked if the fries were crispy coated and she had no clue what I was asking. Another coworker ordered nachos, and there was barely any cheese on it or anything else for that matter. Over all, I don't think I will return for the food, but might for a hockey game for the TVs.
- Great spot right in the BywardJetsDined on 4/12/2013Great spot right in the Byward Market. Very modern and the number of TV screens certainly allow everyone to see the action clearly. Food was a significantly positive surprise. Tasty, well presented and an overall delight.Special Features:
- Had a great time service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013Had a great time service was incredible food was fantastic. The only thing that turned me off was when our day and evening were done I wanted to reserve for April 27th for UFC to be told there will be a 10 dollar cover charge to get in. With the cost of the beer wine and food i think that a cover charge is not right for patterns that will spend 200-300 dollars for an evening out.Special Features:
- Nice Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/14/2013It's a high end sports bar! There are screens everywhere, with plenty of beer on tap, and the burgers are amazing. It's a very nice place, but if you're looking for a Local Heroes type of sports bar this is not the place for you.Special Features:
- Thanks for fantastic Superbowl RS!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/3/2013Superbowl Party was fantastic! RS really went all out. Bud Light and NFL sponsors too. The place to be for any and all sports related events for sure. Cajun dry rub wings a 'must'.Special Features:
- Best place to watch sports,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/24/2013Best place to watch sports, more HDTV's than I can count along with a huge one over the bar.Special Features:
- SPORTSOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/19/2013Best place in town for Sports. Nachos are easily the best in town.Special Features:
- Tons of beers on tap. AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/12/2013Tons of beers on tap. Awesome spot to watch games. Food is mediocre at best.Special Features:
- Finally in Ottawa!GrandlakerDined on 12/23/2012So glad that Real Sports has expanded into Ottawa. This is exactly what Ottawa needed and the Byward Market is an excellent location for Real Sports. Our first visit was excellent. We rtied two different wings and the cheeseburger springrolls - all were excellent. Real Sports has an excellent beer selection and all the tv's you could ever ned including a 27 foot flatscreen over the bar. We are going back tonight with friends.Special Features: