Real Sports Bar and Grill
15 York St.
Toronto, ON M5J 0A3Neighborhood:
Downtown/ Financial District
Gastro PubPrice: CAN$30 and under
Real Sports Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.realsports.ca/
- Phone: 4168157325x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday 11:30 a.m. - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Gastro Pub, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Tony Glitz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Take-Out and Catering/Group bookings available.
For more infomation regarding group bookings or private parties please contact Kristen Traicus at Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Events: Real Sports Bar & Grill is the perfect backdrop to host your next event. Whether hosting an intimate gathering, a business presentation for 200 or a large conference for 800, our team will pay attention to the smallest details, offering you first class service, exquisite cuisine and an atmosphere that is sure to make your event unforgettable.
•Multiple event spaces available for parties of 10-1000
•3 Private Suites overlooking the 80 Ft Ice Bar
•Gardens Room- a private dining area for over 100 people with full AV capabilities
•VIP Players Lounge- the ideal setting for an intimate group of 40-50 located in the heart of the restaurant
•Our premium AV package includes over 199 HD TV's and a 39 foot HD screen
•Over 2 floors of incredible atmosphere, with a capacity of over 900 seats
A word from Real Sports Bar and Grill
At Real Sports Bar & Grill, our game is your game. We are derived from the dreams of sports fans like you who dare to want a bigger, better, more brillant place to cheer on your team. We welcome everyone who has ever felt their heart thump wildly for the thrill of the game. We combine exciting sports-watching with mouth-watering food at our downtown venue where you can also find: 36 beers on tap, famous wings, and the largest indoor HD screen in North America. We guarantee you won't be disappointed.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Real Sports Bar and Grill - Best Restaurants in Downtown/ Financial District ›
Real Sports Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (26)good for groups (24)vibrant bar scene (17)hot spot (15)special occasion (8)kid-friendly (5)fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- RamiVIPDined on 8/28/2014We were really unlucky with the server and probably the kitchen had issues as well. We had to wait 45min for a cup of soup that was on the menu. Even if they had to do it from scratch, it would've taken less time. Also, waiter didn't check on us regularly and we had to ask him at least twice for whatever it is for him to do it. I like this place but we had a bad experience this time.
- took a tourist hereJoannaFoodieDined on 8/25/2014My sis and a friend from Italy were in town to be tourists, so after the CN Tower I took them here for lunch. They were really impressed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service always a challengeMinouMinouDined on 8/21/2014I don't fault our server that day because she was pretty good for Real Sports. In general service is so slow as to be unacceptable. Waiting an hour plus to be served lunch should not be the norm in a restaurant frequented by office workers. I haven't been to Real Sports in a year for lunch for this reason and thought I might take our intern out since he'd never been. We returned two hours later and work across the street! Come on that's unacceptable. I'm just lucky my boss didn't catch us.Special Features:
- Overpriced and unfriendlyDissappointedDined on 8/8/2014$13 for 3 tiny pieces of chicken? Received with 'attitude' at the front desk; even though we had reservations. Hostess? did not even speak to us at all. Waitress was good though.Special Features:
- Terrible ServiceRS12Dined on 6/24/2014I was extremely dissapointed with my experience at Real Sports. Having been many times in the past, I thought it would be a grea idea to bring clients out for a World Cup soccer match. However, waiting more than an hour and a half for our food was totally beyond acceptance and really annoyed our table. The waiter did indicate that he had "lost" our order which my clients found equally upsetting. To say that I will no longer be recommending Real Sports to clients or will dwindle my previously frequent trips there would be an understatement.Special Features:
- Real SportsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014Music way too loud during lunch - fish over cooked, too much dressing on saladSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/8/2014average pub food. would come for the Sports viewing.Special Features:
- Character servers!!!TheMajorDined on 5/8/2014This was my 1st visit and I did not have very high expectations but ...... the food was great and the servers (we mainly interacted with two) were outstanding .... very pleasant .. very entertaining ... very professional! I will most definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 14 reviews are from the Real Sports Bar and Grill reviews archive.
- great place to eatsallyDined on 4/14/2014food was good as it always is. Service was ok :( just wondering, we come to the Real sports Bar and Grill all the time for Birthday lunches at work ( there is at least one birthday every month) and I asked more than once if the bill for the birthday person can be devided over the people dinning but the answer is always no. Other places are able to do that, why can't we get that done here? thanks SallySpecial Features:
- Great FoodMarked1Dined on 4/11/2014Nothing bad to say about this place as the food and service was good as always. Considering it was lunchtime our orders came quickly and some friends who were there for the first time were impressed with the portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we were a large group andJZTSDined on 4/11/2014we were a large group and our food took forever to arrive. other then that everythng was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jay's Home OpenerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/4/2014A packed house yet always attended to by the wonderful girls on staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good timeJPSyDined on 3/31/2014When we are in Toronto, Real Time is ALWAYS on the list of places to go to. This bar has everything that you could ever ask for and more. I recommend this restaurant to everyone!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good restaurantmslongDined on 3/7/2014I've always wanted to go to Real Sports but it's hard to find time to go there and it always seems busy. When I found out you can book a reservation online I decided to go on the first day of March Break. The food was good but came really quickly. My fries were cold but the waitress got me other ones.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't watch Olympics Elsewhere...CarinaDined on 2/19/2014I go to Real Sports regularly. On this occasion, I booked a table for a group three weeks in advance to watch the Olympics. The day of, when I got there I was seated on the top floor at a back room with a projector screen. I told the hostess that I booked well in advance and wouldn't have invited my group knowing that we would be in a side room. The hostess went on to tell me that nobody complains about being in this private room. The main reason I go to Real Sports is for the big screen in the main room. Even though they felt I was a complainer, the waitresses were attentive throughout our meal. The drinks take a while, but the cost of the food very reasonable for what you're getting. I'll be going back, but I'll be requesting a booth.Special Features:
- ONE OF A KINDSonjaDined on 2/17/2014It was family day and I booked on-line...awesome and easy! My request for booth table infront of BIG SCREEN was met. My family had an incredible experience....we had a terrific lunch while watching the CANADA vs SWITZERLAND hockey game. My kids were in awe! They said it was the best day after since we were just at the Aquarium in the morning and came to REAL SPORTS bar for lunch and hockey. Our food was delicious and service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at reasonable prices.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/11/2014Good food at reasonable prices. Great to watch sports from every angle. Service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it here........ak47Dined on 1/28/2014i've always enjoyed my favourite salad at RS - The Wembleton - so good. i never have a complaint when i go - though i do decide ahead of time whether i want a noisey atmosphere or not - sometimes i just don't. but most of the time it's a great place to run into people i know, and grab some great food and drinks (Love the Ceasar!!!).Special Features:
- Excellent Sports BarVivSDined on 1/25/2014Had dinner prior to a Saturday night Raptors game. Its an amazing place for a meal or appetizers and a beer prior to a game. The energy was amazing. I would love to be able to stay and actually watch a game on the big screen. Looking forward to going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/9/2014Came to this place before with my dad. Came this time with an old friend for lunch and brews. Awesome selection on tap and in bottle and our server was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!shg1Dined on 1/1/2014WE enjoyed our lunch at the Real Sports Bar and Grill, and really enjoyed watching the Leaf/Detroit game on the huge screen. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No food for usOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/26/2013Our order was very easy. We ordered 1 order of French fries along with some drinks. We received our drinks and were promised our fries but after 40 minutes of waiting we cancelled the order and left to go to the game. Pretty sad service this time around.Special Features: