Real Seafood Company - Toledo
22 Main Street
The Docks at International Park
Toledo, OH 43605Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Real Seafood Company - Toledo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.msventures.com/realseafood/pages/toledo.html
- Phone: 4196975427
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Chef Branden D, Simon Pesusich Executive Chef
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Real Seafood Company in Toledo can accommodate large groups in our River Room #1 for up to 40 & in our River Room #2 for up to 20. It's the perfect location for lunch or dinner meetings, afternoon showers & private parties. Chef Tim is happy to work out a menu specific for your group.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Becker 8884563463
A word from Real Seafood Company - Toledo
Where the coastlines of the Atlantic Ocean, the Great Lakes & the Gulf of Mexico meet. Relax in light, comfortable splendor & enjoy a menu of teeming seafood variety, simply prepared & truly fresh. An altogether spectacular experience from the breath-taking views of the Maumee river to the outstanding food. Real Seafood Company in Toledo is quite simply seafood as it should be! click here for special events and promotions information http://www.msventures.com/realseafood/pages/toledo.htmlContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Real Seafood Company - Toledo - Best Restaurants in Toledo ›
Real Seafood Company - Toledo reviews from OpenTable diners
166 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (134)scenic view (125)great for outdoor dining (117)romantic (71)good for groups (66)great for lunch (54)fit for foodies (51)notable wine list (31)neighborhood gem (26)hot spot (23)vibrant bar scene (16)kid-friendly (14)great for brunch (10)late-night find (5)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2014Great food. Husband had crab said it was best he ever ateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cosy atmosphereSarahDined on 9/15/2014The foods are always good. Always enjoy by the fireplace. There birthday (must be on the day) deals are great. I am there for the raw bar. I hope they include cherrystone clams.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, little bit of a wait.Benji1217Dined on 9/13/2014I had made reservations at about 11:45 am for 7:30 pm that same night. We arrived 5 min early and ended up having to wait until around 7:50 to be seated. It was pretty busy for a Saturday night however that is why you make reservations. We still ended up getting to the next part of our night on time and the food and service was great as usuall.Special Features:
- LarryDined on 9/10/2014Great place to have a business meeting. Great food, great atmosphere, quiet so you can talk without shouting. Service was quick and professional.Special Features:
- Great timeClbsmith24Dined on 9/8/2014I went there with my girlfriend for my birthday and had a great experience. We are outside near the river for lunch. We received fifty percent off because it was my birthday. The lunches were reasonably priced for such a nice restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodDavidVIPDined on 9/6/2014Every time my wife and I are in Toledo we try to stop here. We both grew up on the east coast so we always like going to a good seafood restaurant, when we can. Real Seafood has an excellent array of choices for lunch. I had the Lobster Roll that was chock full of lobster pieces in a nice chunky & creamy sauce. My wife had the Seafood Alfredo. Both were excellent. I had Fries on the side with mine. They were crispy, which was nice as so many restaurants do not prepare them that way anymore. If its a nice day, sit outside and enjoy the waterfront.Special Features:
- Excellent at every levelOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014I actually had dinner here on a Friday evening and ate inside. It was fantastic. Went into the bar and had after diner drinks with live entertainment. ( Piano player and vocalist ) Saturday at lunchtime we were thinking of other places to go but decided to go back and eat outside off the lunch menu. Again a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- First time hit!DarvinDined on 9/5/2014My wife and I had a great meal and a reasonable price. The service was fantastic and we look forward to returning in October.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServicesimplegirlDined on 9/2/2014We have never been disappointed in the food or service at Real Seafood, Toledo, OH. The servers are knowledgeable in the food selections and are honest about the taste of the food, if a particular dish is spicy or how it is made. If you want to find a great restrauant with excellent food, great ambiance and exceptional service then this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First impressionOutToEatDined on 9/1/2014First time at Real Seafood. Waiter was fantastic, couldn't have been better. Food was cooked to perfection. We were there during the day & I could tell I'd really enjoy an evening there when all the lights are on; I'll be back. Fantastic offer they have there.... 50% off your dinners when you go on your birthday! :-) OH AND.... dessert of your choice, their treat!! Wonderful experience from start to finish, loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Engagement DinnerRooBearDined on 8/30/2014This was the perfect location for my fiancé and I (along with our families) to celebrate our recent engagement. The waitress asked us if we were celebrating anything special, which was a nice touch. I recommend The Real Seafood Company to anyone celebrating a special event. The food was delicious. I had the seared Ahi tuna with hash browns and would order it again in a heartbeat. My fiancé and I will most certainly return. This is a hidden gem in Toledo!Special Features:
- Great Birthday restaurantOHgrandmaDined on 8/30/2014Even though we went for a late lunch the server offered us the dinner menu to get the best value for our birthday discount. She also recommended an excellent appetizer. Everything was wonderful.Special Features:
- Outstanding!tmilleradmiDined on 8/30/2014Wonderful place to have a relaxing well prepared unique meal served in beautiful surroundings, especially outdoors along the Maumee River! Great service, too. My wife and I drove down from Chelsea MI and will certainly make this trip over and over again!Special Features:
- One of Toledo's bestLudwikaVIPDined on 8/29/2014This is an Ann Arbor restaurant that opened up near the river in downtown Toledo. Had been to the one in Ann Arbor several times. This one is a pretty huge restaurant...food was excellent...even better than the one in Ann Arbor! Well prepared and served piping hot. Good wine list. Good desserts and service was excellent...server was very knowledgeable about food rep and wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!DisappointedinohioDined on 8/24/2014The quality is not the same as it was years ago. Fish and chips were very greasy! Chicken Alfredo was terribly salty! Crab cake was extremely small! Cranberry Chicken salad was ordered and then after a long wait...found out they didn't have cranberries! We won't go back.
- ExcellentLAYam310Dined on 8/23/2014First time at Real Seafood and will absolutely be back. As my husband and I recently moved to the area, we've been on a mission to find the best restaurants and after trying out Mancy's Bluewater Grille the weekend prior, I have to say that Real Seafood truly takes the cake. Everything was much better and for pretty much the same price. The food was far more delicious. We started with the calamari which was fresh and flavorful. I had the crab legs and my husband had the stuffed flounder - both were outstanding. I finished off the night with a nice slice of the key lime pie. The outside seating was perfect - beautiful view of the river and Toledo Skyline. The service and atmosphere were great. I have no complaints! We will be returning.Special Features:
- Topcop151Topcop151Dined on 8/20/2014Excellent lunch date with my wife for my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/19/2014Had an office lunch and they were able to seat us outside on a beautiful day. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Good FoodlovegoodfoodDined on 8/16/2014Excellent crab cake dinner, lobster was very good and the accompanied 8oz. filet was good, not great. Very nice atmosphere and service was on their game. if ever in the area again i would be back...for seafood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fantastic eveningMizbelleDined on 8/16/2014Took my husband here for his birthday on Saturday. We had a table outdoors by the maumee. The food was delicious and the service was friendly and prompt. Highly recommend for a nice dinner out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super restaurantPerchLoverDined on 8/16/2014The food and the service at this restaurant are exceptional. The waiter took great care of us and made sure that everything was the way we wanted it to be. We greatly appreciated the service and were happy to have a wonderful meal.Special Features:
- Good Food, but way too expensiveGeewhizDined on 8/13/2014Food was great, but the prices were much greater, sad to say. Gotta have really deep pockets to eat here. We split a bowl of soup for the appetizer ($8 - the actual appetizers were way too expensive), got the two cheapest entrees ($22,99, $23.99), and paid $7.90 for two bottles of water, since I can't drink the regular water. With the bowl of gelato (also split between the two of us), a 50% birthday discount on the food and the tip, we were still out $55.00! We were on The Docks, and it ate me up knowing we could have gone next door to El Vaquero, had nearly twice the food at half the cost, with the same wonderful view of the Maumee and downtown Toledo. Real Seafood had very good seafood--if your pockets are deep enough. Sigh.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014The only issue we had was the choice we made to sit between the main part of the restaurant and the outdoor tables. Very noisy. Since it was our choice I cannot fault the restaurant. We were well taken care of by the wait staff and found the food to be surprisingly good as this is an Ohio restaurant boasting about good seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dine4twoDined on 8/12/2014Mainstreet Ventures always delivers wonderful dining experiences! Thanks RSC Staff!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findseafoodlover1Dined on 8/11/2014Visiting Toledo for the first time and took a chance on this restaurant. Not disappointed. Our excellent and knowledgeable server, Chris B, was helpful and interesting to talk with. Every dish that we ordered was excellent, especially the Bleu Cheese Cole Slaw. Crab Cakes were better than my homemade ones, and my husband enjoyed his Stuffed Salmon. Several people from our convention came in while we were there, and raved as we did. We raved about RS to the locals and others upon returning to the hotel. Liked that they gave out recipe cards for our dishes. Should we be in Toledo again or passing through, we will make sure to stop in if the hour is right. A true gem in a rather sparse offerings part of the city!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014Our guests, and first time diners from Malaysia, were extremely satisfied with their experience at real seafood. Our server Andrew was very attentive and answered every question they had. Couldn't have asked for better service! Food was delicious as always and it was a perfect night to dine in the river room with the doors open to the patio. Everything was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dissapointmentfrankschus1Dined on 8/5/2014This was not our first time dining at the Real Seafood but I think it will be a long time before we go again. We were celebrating a special occasion and asked when we place reservations that we be seated near the window. When we arrived the hostess said that she will seat us upstairs because window seat downstairs were taken. Our plastic table cloth on table was sticky and smelled of a dirty dish rag. Our waitress was very pleasant but did not like the stairs to climb up and had difficulty doing so. Our water was never refilled and we rarely saw her. Our shrimp dishes were extremely pungent in odor and not fresh. My sons perch was the same. Too fishy not fresh. This was not a pleasant dining experience especially for a special occasion.
- best birthday deal in townRockyDined on 7/30/2014free birthday dinner offer brings us here twice a year and bar menu deals being us in twice a month. Food is outstanding.Special Features:
- A wonderful experienceEVERYTHINGDined on 7/26/2014Before dining at the resteraunt I had made reservations. Once my guess and I arrived we were greeted and didn't have to wait long to be seated. Our server was amazing and went beyond to make our night a great experience. The food was hot with great presentation and tasted great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014We have eaten here many times before and did not like the way the steak was handled. We ordered it medium and got medium rare. We also ordered crab legs that was very good. Did not eat all the steak,was taken it home and it got thrown out by waiter's mistake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great views and great food!gg2007Dined on 7/25/2014As always, Real Seafood does not disappoint! The food and service was wonderful. The only issue was the noise level, but we were near a very loud group - not their fault.....as it is a great place for groups!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerSandyManDined on 7/25/2014We went here for my birthday. The food was great, the service was excellent, and the view of the Maumee river and downtown Toledo was very nice. The birthday discount offered by the restaurant makes it even better. By the way, you have to eat there on your birthday and you have to bring identification.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!mythoughtsDined on 7/22/2014Enjoyed our scrod and lobster roll. Both were very good as well as the oysters. We always have a great meal at Real Seafood. Restaurant was quiet because we were there at 2 PM.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014My husband and I went to the Real Seafood Company in Toledo to celebrate my birthday. Food was excellent and our server, Andrew, was excellent. Only disappointing factor was the fact that my birthday is July 24th, but we could only go to the restaurant on July 21st. Since we were not there on my actual birthday, the Real Seafood Company would not let me have the birthday discount. Otherwise, very good experience.Special Features:
- Wonderful birthday dinner.WineNDineDined on 7/19/2014The Real Seafood restaurant is consistently good dining. It's an especially good value on your birthday with half-off food when two are dining. It's my husband's top choice in the area for fried perch, but my fav is the George's Bank Lemon Sole. And as a friend once said: "The crab cakes are to die for!".Special Features:
- BarryBarryDined on 7/19/2014As always, Real Seafood is an enjoyable evening. The ambiance, service, food presentation is not only excellent, but pretty damn tasty. We had a great time and obviously we will be back.Special Features:
- best resturant in toledopiotroowskiDined on 7/19/2014I ORDER A DIFFERENT DISH EVERY TIME AND HAVE NOT BEEN DISSAPOINTED YET :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable.SkipperDined on 7/19/2014Look forward to celebrating Birthdays at Real Seafood as well as several visits during the year. The choice of Menu Items is always very good as well as the service of Wait Staff. A place to enjoy just a good dinner or celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!Mmmgood4Dined on 7/19/2014I dined here for an anniversary and it was delicious. I'm 18 and no one looked down on my boyfriend and I because we were young, and that is much appreciated. I wish we could have reserved an outside table though, because we were given an inside seat right away but we would have had to wait 30 minutes for an outdoor seat even though we had a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to bring friends!BunnyyoopDined on 7/18/2014We've eaten here 3 times now for special occasions and never been disappointed. Very crowded but wait was less than 10 minutes and our food arrived in less than 20 minutes. And it was amazing! The Lake Superior whitefish was cooked to perfection. The shrimp scampi was tasty and plentiful and the pan fried perch truly a delight. These entrees were all under $25 each and came with potatoes and salad or veggie or soup. The bread brought to the table was hot and delicious. Nice wine selection but not elaborate. We brought a guest from Atlanta and she was blown away by the meal. Real Seafood is a Toledo gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.