Real Seafood Company - Naples
8960 Fontana Del Sol Way Building
Naples, FL 34109Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Real Seafood Company - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.realseafoodcorestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2395913523
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Palm Room at The Real Seafood Company in Naples has become a popular destination for private functions of all types, with seating for up to 40. Our staff are experts at catering to your every need from special event menus to av rental equipment or decorations we can take care of it all to ensure a worry free event.
- Private Party Contact: Brian Johnson 888-456-3463
A word from Real Seafood Company - Naples
Quite simply seafood as it should be! Featuring a diverse menu of the freshest seafoods on the market, weekly Chef's specials & our most popular dish Parmesan Encrusted George’s Bank Lemon Sole, in a stylish yet relaxed venue. click here for special events and promotions information http://www.msventures.com/realseafood/pages/naples.htmlContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Real Seafood Company - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Real Seafood Company - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (44)fit for foodies (35)neighborhood gem (31)romantic (17)good for groups (14)vibrant bar scene (13)notable wine list (12)great for lunch (7)great for outdoor dining (7)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Food was very good and the service was very good. Good value for the price. Staff was friendly and professional. The staff prepared the lobsters nicely for our group. I would recommend this restaurant and we will go back again.Special Features:
- Consistently WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/12/2014Real Seafood Company is a truly special restaurant. The food is always the freshest, and yummy delicious. The service is excellent, and the ambiance is unique and beautiful. Olivier oversees every aspect of this fine establishment , and keeps it running smoothly. If you are looking for a special dinner, this is a great choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a seafood treatlcarrollDined on 9/9/2014our shuttle bus driver pointed this restaurant out to us during a recent visit in Naples. We decided that night to check it out, and we had an exceptionally great dinner. Will make it a point to try it again the next time we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty food and reasonably pricedHoneyDined on 9/6/2014The lobster dinner was very good and just enough. The bread came warm and inviting. The waiter was attentive and efficient.Special Features:
- FINE DININGjoyceKVIPDined on 9/5/2014Real Seafood Company is one of the best in Naples for seafood. We had the featured 1-1/2 lb. lobster which was served with mashed potatoes & asparagus. The waiter cracked the lobster in just the right places to make it easy to eat. All in all, it was a delicious dinner and the service was excellent. Definitely a place to go back to many times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic find!BeverlyDined on 9/3/2014Everything about this place was fantastic. The real treat was getting a whole lobster dissassembled table-side and the wonderful staff & service. We will return often.Special Features:
- Good food great valueHoneyDined on 9/1/2014My husband and I ordered the lobster special. The meat of the lobster was tender and juicy. It was taken out of the shell by two employees, so it was very easy to eat and not messy. The bread was warm and tasty as well. The mashed potatoes were smooth and delicious. I would highly recommend my friends to order the lobster special and would come back again to enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LandFDined on 8/30/2014Great service. Food delivered on time and Lobster was thououghly shelled. The included blue cheese cole slaw was particularily tasty.Special Features:
- My FAVORITE restaurant in Naples!AndreaTDined on 8/29/2014This place is absolutely outstanding! I come here at lease twice a month and I find a new favorite dish every time I go! Best seafood in town!Special Features:
- Nice place to get togetherHarrietVIPDined on 8/25/2014As usual, this restaurant is very good. In the beginning I didn't like their iPad menu. However, it really does give great photo's of what you're going to be served. I had the gazpacho which was wonderful. My husband and friends had the lobster special. All were quite good.Special Features:
- Nice EveningDkurDined on 8/25/2014Food was delicious. Service a little spotty in the beginning. The server was slow getting our drinks and forgot to bring bread as other tables seated after us were getting drinks and bread. But overall the server did a good job. We enjoyed our evening.Special Features:
- Great restaurantClopDined on 8/23/2014The food was fresh and the portions were generous. The staff was friendly and worked together to make a pleasurable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Indifferent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/23/2014After requesting a booth in my reservation, we were seated at a table in the middle of the traffic flow. We were seated at a booth when I requested to be moved. The server eventually arrived and seemed to be rushed and/or uninterested from the get go. Although the restaurant was half full or so our drink orders took at least ten minutes to arrive. There were a few people at the bar but it was by no means busy there either. The service continued on that way but the server did indeed smile when she brought the bill. The food was fine; good not great. We will not be returning.
- Great placeLuv2dineDined on 8/23/2014My husband and I enjoy Real Seafood for ourselves and w/ friends. The food is great and the atmosphere is comfortable. Highly recommend! We will be there on the 21st of Sept. for my Husband's 71st birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best seafoodLorisDined on 8/22/2014Absolutely the best seafood in Naples. Never disappoints.Special Features:
- LobsterFestSwervinDined on 8/22/2014We took advantage of the lobster fest that they have going on around this time of the year... it was great! Food was delicious and we loved that they crack open the lobster for you, right in front of the table. Will be back to try their raw bar and happy hour specials!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/17/2014The service was excellent. The food was good but not great. The drinks we ordered were a lame "measured pour" probably 2 ounces of standard gin for $10 per drink. Overpriced for the portion served. Our good meal and drinks came to $78 plus tip. Not a $92 venue to us.
- Dining ExperiencePatsyDined on 8/10/2014Love going to the restaurant starting with the greeting upon arriving. It only gets better and better from there. Neighborhood jewelSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveDined on 8/6/2014Food was very good and our birthday celebration was a hit. The servers were nicely experienced and knew how to please.Special Features:
- Best Little Tucked Away SecretCRINCDined on 8/2/2014My friend and I were looking for good seafood but didn't want to drive from the East side Ritz Carlton to the beach. The hotel recommended Real Seafood Company a few minutes down the street and was I ever impressed. It all started with their up-to-date tablet order menu to the friendly wait staff and the impeccable food we devoured. The cole slaw is to die for. Try it! Our fish dinners were extraordinary and dessert was so good, my friend had two. The coconut cheesecake!Special Features:
- JakeDined on 6/28/2014MY wife and I had a wonderful dinner at Real Seafood Company of Naples. This was our second visit, and both meals were excellent. Service is good without being overbearing. Also, a complimentary dinner for the Birthday Boy was much appreciated.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/20/2014Great food, as always. Dawn is an excellent waitress that we have enjoyed before.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/12/2014Excellent fresh seafood! Lively atmosphere. Quality place to dine.Special Features:
- Excellent dinnercoppergolferDined on 6/8/2014This was my first visit to Real Seafood and it was wonderful. We are in the off season so the restaurant was quiet and uncrowded. We started with the Crispy Fried Brussels Sprouts and Lobster Bisque. Both were great but if you like brussels sprouts they were to die for. We each had the Miso Chilean Sea Bass which was outstanding. Our service was very good. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that when I needed a drink refill we could not find our waiter and had to flag someone else down. We are 2 years new to the area and have been trying new restaurants regularly. This restaurants goes on my list of favorites. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sea BassIloveFOODDined on 6/5/2014We've been going to Real Seafood for a few years now. Our waiter was really nice and the food came out from the kitchen on time. I always order the Sea Bass in a miso glaze with white rice and bok choy. We had the mussels for appetizer, it was great. The only thing I was a little at odd with was the selection they have for their raw bar. They usually have a wide selection to choose from but on this particular night, it only had Wellfleet. Don't get me wrong, Wellfleet is a delicious oyster but that was the only thing that was a different. Maybe because it was off season and it's a weeknight. But all in all, you will enjoy your meal there.Special Features:
- DiscipleDined on 6/3/2014Very good food. Excellent taste. Great atmosphere. Beautiful ambience. Scenic. Lovely she'll booths.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sleepy during hurricane seasonScottsdaleGuyVIPDined on 6/1/2014maybe it's the season, but when a restaurant has only us sitting in it at 7:45 p.m., it's odd
- Old timerNickDined on 5/21/2014I have been to dinner many times over the years and have never been disappointed. Superb in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 876 reviews are from the Real Seafood Company - Naples reviews archive.
- Disappointed in the serviceannarborDined on 5/16/2014Normally I eat In the bar area...taking advantage of "Happy Hour" however, this was a special dinner for a friend and we sat in the dining room....Even though the dining room was almost EMPTY, It took a server 10 minutes to come over and ask if we wanted water.... Then we waited for another 10 minutes before we hailed a passing waitress and asked if we were being ignored...kidding of course! The waiter finally arrived to take our order but was quite surly.. the waiter kept hurrying us along.. finally said he couldn't leave until we left.... I looked at my watch and it was only 8:30...?? We left....however, I doubt I'll be back.Special Features:
- Great Stone CrabSuep56Dined on 5/14/2014It was the last day of stone crab season and we were there for a birthday special - you can't beat their deals for birthdays! The stone crab was some of the freshest we've had this season. Always get a clam shell booth and it is very private.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Naples favoriteUNeedaLabDined on 5/13/2014For a relaxing evening treat, whether it is the bar area or restaurant, Real Seafood's menu offers a variety of well prepared seafood options. The gazpacho alone is worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yes and no...ResidentDinersDined on 5/11/2014My wife enjoyed her Sea Bass, my Pan Seared Flounder was burned around the edges and overcooked to a point of being as dry as cardboard and too tough for fish. Also, I ordered a bowl of Clam Chowder which contained Bell Peppers. Now, I'm no authority on Clam Chowder but in all my years of eating this is the first time I encountered Bell Pepper in Clam Chowder and I cannot eat Bell Peppers. My wife enjoyed it thought. For me the dining room was a too loud and it was not crowded. The last two or three times we've eaten there I've been disappointed but my wife always has Sea Bass and it seems to be good. Our first time there I had the Sea Bass too and it was good but they seem to be a one dish wonder and I don't want to go back again.
- AndreaTDined on 5/11/2014Best seafood in town! Great service and great atmosphere what more could you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day DiningRealSeafoodDined on 5/11/2014Nothing appeared to be special in the way of décor for Mother's Day, no flowers on the table...no staff even acknowledge that it was Mother's Day which was unusual but not for Real Seafood, as when I took my parents there for their 65 anniversary no one even mentioned it even when I put it on the reservation that was what we were celebrating.... But, the wait staff was better dressed then the last time we were there when we could see parts of the waitresses we did not care to see. The food was very good this time as well. We will come back again....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hoped food would be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/9/2014I enjoyed my salad but not so much the grouper. I had drunken grouper & sauce was so so. My wife had grilled grouped & it was ok, but nothing special. I picked restaurant because it's close to ritz. Ritz staff suggested different seafood restaurant downtown. Next time I would drive a bit further
- RalskyeDined on 5/6/2014Our experience was first rate! The food and service was exceptional! I will return again.Special Features:
- JenniferDined on 5/6/2014The food was excellent. We love their birthday special, but the food is really, really great!!!!!Special Features:
- Real Seafood NaplesStrackaDined on 5/3/2014We love the Real Seafood. It's omen of our favorite spots. They never disappoint us. Great food & service cSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentChaucerVIPDined on 5/2/2014Love the electronic menu. Easy to operate, full if information. Good service, preparation and presentation really well done. Our waitor was friendly and informative. Noise level acceptable. Enjoyable place delivering consistency.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday PartyRSHdinersDined on 4/30/2014We celebrated a birthday and it was fabulous! The food was great, service was wonderful and the surprise dessert for the birthday girl was awesome.Special Features: