Real Seafood Company - Naples
8960 Fontana Del Sol Way Building
Naples, FL 34109Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Real Seafood Company - Naples
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.realseafoodcorestaurant.com/
- Phone: (239) 591-3523
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Palm Room at The Real Seafood Company in Naples has become a popular destination for private functions of all types, with seating for up to 40. Our staff are experts at catering to your every need from special event menus to av rental equipment or decorations we can take care of it all to ensure a worry free event.
- Private Party Contact: Brian Johnson 888-456-3463
A word from Real Seafood Company - Naples
Quite simply seafood as it should be! Featuring a diverse menu of the freshest seafoods on the market, weekly Chef's specials & our most popular dish Parmesan Encrusted George’s Bank Lemon Sole, in a stylish yet relaxed venue. click here for special events and promotions information http://www.msventures.com/realseafood/pages/naples.htmlContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Real Seafood Company - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Real Seafood Company - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)fit for foodies (52)neighborhood gem (46)romantic (24)vibrant bar scene (21)good for groups (21)notable wine list (19)great for outdoor dining (15)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)scenic view (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Bar AreaNWHIVIPDined on 11/16/2014Booked a booth in the Bar area for Happy Hour small plates. Average item price $8 and great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2014We arrived 15 minutes late, reservation was an eked.
- Very good fishPiedmontTravellerDined on 11/14/2014Overall good quality seafood, great bar scene for the over 50 setSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014We had a wonderful night. We were seated on time at a lovely rounded table. Our waiter remembered we were celebrating a birthday, he was very helpful explaining the menu and timely with all selections. A slice of pie for the birthday girl topped it all of. We would all return and certainly tell our friends of our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recent DinnerZManDined on 11/11/2014Enjoyed another birthday dinner at Real Seafood. Not only is it a great deal but it also makes the day extra special. Thanks.Special Features:
- Enjoyable eveningMTfoodieDined on 11/11/2014We found the food to be very good and well priced.Special Features:
- Wonderful MealKERIDined on 11/8/2014We were looking for a new spot to have a nice dinner and this was sent to us from open Table. We read the reviews and were happy with what we read and thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The wait staff was very attentive and we were very pleased with the entire evening.Special Features:
- Maintains a high standardChaucerVIPDined on 11/8/2014Could not be more impressed with the service. Staff friendly and efficient. The menu, wine list are high quality. This is a gem hidden in the shopping center. You would not realize this is part of a national organization. PSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great seafood and wine list anytimeseafoodbeyoneDined on 11/7/2014This restaurant has an array of seafood prepared many different ways for anyone's taste. The blue point oysters are the best in all of Naples The preparation of the seafood is always on the mark nothing is ever over done and the prepared sauces for each dish is excellent. The appetitizers are also excellent in type of selection and preparation. It is sometimes difficult to make a choice as everything is something I would like to haveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiningDivaDined on 11/6/2014Always very accommodating. Ambiance very relaxing and conducive to table conversation. Our waiter was most helpful. (Garrett)Special Features:
- Another great meal!Naples53VIPDined on 11/3/2014We had our usual excellent dinner the other night. The Parmesan crusted sole is my favorite. The service was great. An all around wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Best Sea Bass AnywhereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014The Miso Sea Bass is outstanding and consistent every time we visit.Special Features:
- alpdineDined on 11/1/2014Food and service very good. One of the best sea food restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- Best Ever!IntheknowVIPDined on 10/30/2014My husband and I have been dining at Real Seafood Company in Naples since it opened several years ago, and have loved every single meal we've had there. No matter what we've ordered, it has been prepared deliciously and served elegantly in a delightful ambiance. Last week I tried the sushi for the first time. It was the most wonderful, creative sushi I have ever had! Can't wait to have it again!Special Features:
- Overcooked!naplesdinerDined on 10/28/2014All four of us ordered a different entree and all four of them were overdone. It was not busy when we were there, so there wasn't any reason we could imagine that the cook couldn't pay closer attention to our meals.
- Patsy & SandylikethisrestaurantDined on 10/24/2014Always have a great food experience at Real Seafood. We always have the happy hour menu and it's always great. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Great EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Fabulous from start to finish! Service, menu, food - all top notch. Love the menu on the iPad. Will definitely visit again!Special Features:
- 63rd Birthday DinnerCookieDined on 10/20/2014Another great birthday dinner with my husband and son. Baked oysters florentine, coconut shrimp and sushi in the bar with drinks and then on to the dining room for a tasty dinner of lemon sole, asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes. I'm not sure what they call their "bread" but it is delicous. Instead of the traditional long sliced loaf this bread is baked in little cigar shapes, just right to pick up and take a bite. It's full of whole grains also. And because of the bread we ate our three desserts had to be packed up to take home for later. My son had key lime pie, husband had coconut cheesecake and I ordered my favorite, berry cobbler. This is a very generous restaurant to anyone celebrating a special occasion and we appreciate it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RetiredEdDined on 10/20/2014Although expensive the quality of the seafood is excellent and worth the price. Service was also top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good SeafoodSteveJDined on 10/17/2014Excellent seafood dishes. Service was very good. It was a little pricey but it was worth it.Special Features:
- Birthday par excellencecjgshumbleopinionDined on 10/14/2014On my birthday, a group of close friends takes me out for dinner at the restaurant of my choice. I always choose Real Seafood. Why? First, because my mouth waters in anticipation of the delicious food. Second, because the birthday discount Real Seafood allows helps my friends' pocketbooks. Since introducing these friends to Real Seafood, they have made it one of their favorites too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to take company!BostoncoupleDined on 10/4/2014We brought new people because we had such good previous meals. I ordered lobo tails and they were obviously frozen and very over cooked. First time for a very poor meal. Nice wine list and service made up for the disappointment . We will try again and order differently.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- big disappointmentRoseDined on 9/30/2014We have been going to Real Seafood for years since it has opened. It is usually a 1st class place. However, since they have introduced the 1/2 price apptizers in the bar area, it seems all the attenton is given to that area and the dinning room folks were ignored. Our waitress was not attentive, did not refill water, slow on food delivery. I had been entertaining guests and was very embarassed about the evening. I had to chase the waitress,(find her) to let her know if the food was not delivered soon, we were going to leave. 2 minutes later another waitor comes out with all 4 dinners on his tray. Our food was delicious, hot. Service bad. I think we will not be going back there again for a good while.Special Features:
- Fresh seafoodLJVitaleDined on 9/23/2014If you want fresh seafood daily, great service, at reasonable prices--Real Seafood is the place. Plus, they have lots of gluten free options!
- Excellent uncomplicated diningJamieDDined on 9/20/2014Lemon Sole - best I've every tasted - salad - right temperature excellent dressingSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/19/2014Wait person was less than attentive, but food was wonderful--as always.Special Features:
- Delicious!!AmazingDined on 9/16/2014We love Real Seafood!! The food is always consistent and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grt food comfortable placeflagirlVIPDined on 9/14/2014We have not been to Real in some time-- we live closer to sister restaurant in Ft Myers- Blue Pte-- love both these places! They both have the best fresh NE oyster's on the half shell! We had a new to us server- Chuck- very nice and capable- tried hard but as the place got busier, he had to get behind the bar to make drinks and help customers seated there. My order ( dinner- another doz raw oysters) sat on the bar for over 15 mns - waiting to be brought to me - while no other waitstaff acknowledged it- or asked abt it- to get it to me. My husband and daughter were brought their dinners- and while they enjoyed their meals- I was waiting for my oysters.:( great food Still a recommend- but a big turn over rate in help-may be part of problemSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- charlieDined on 9/13/2014Food was very good and the service was very good. Good value for the price. Staff was friendly and professional. The staff prepared the lobsters nicely for our group. I would recommend this restaurant and we will go back again.Special Features:
- Consistently WonderfulIntheknowVIPDined on 9/12/2014Real Seafood Company is a truly special restaurant. The food is always the freshest, and yummy delicious. The service is excellent, and the ambiance is unique and beautiful. Olivier oversees every aspect of this fine establishment , and keeps it running smoothly. If you are looking for a special dinner, this is a great choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedskarenkVIPDined on 9/11/2014Used to love this place. The bar staff is still great. Our waiter was slow and lackluster. Paella was bland with no bottom crust and overcooked fish, fish dishes were not very fresh. They've lost most of the bleu cheese from the cole slaw and this was the only place I would eat it. They used to do a good job of getting you to forget that it's a chain. The implementation of tablets for the entire menu drive the chain image into your brain. Perhaps they can dumb the staff down further and we can just order and pay through the tablet too. The booth seat springs are worn out and need to be replaced.
- a seafood treatlcarrollDined on 9/9/2014our shuttle bus driver pointed this restaurant out to us during a recent visit in Naples. We decided that night to check it out, and we had an exceptionally great dinner. Will make it a point to try it again the next time we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty food and reasonably pricedHoneyDined on 9/6/2014The lobster dinner was very good and just enough. The bread came warm and inviting. The waiter was attentive and efficient.Special Features:
- FINE DININGjoyceKVIPDined on 9/5/2014Real Seafood Company is one of the best in Naples for seafood. We had the featured 1-1/2 lb. lobster which was served with mashed potatoes & asparagus. The waiter cracked the lobster in just the right places to make it easy to eat. All in all, it was a delicious dinner and the service was excellent. Definitely a place to go back to many times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic find!BeverlyDined on 9/3/2014Everything about this place was fantastic. The real treat was getting a whole lobster dissassembled table-side and the wonderful staff & service. We will return often.Special Features:
- Good food great valueHoneyDined on 9/1/2014My husband and I ordered the lobster special. The meat of the lobster was tender and juicy. It was taken out of the shell by two employees, so it was very easy to eat and not messy. The bread was warm and tasty as well. The mashed potatoes were smooth and delicious. I would highly recommend my friends to order the lobster special and would come back again to enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LandFDined on 8/30/2014Great service. Food delivered on time and Lobster was thououghly shelled. The included blue cheese cole slaw was particularily tasty.Special Features:
- My FAVORITE restaurant in Naples!AndreaTDined on 8/29/2014This place is absolutely outstanding! I come here at lease twice a month and I find a new favorite dish every time I go! Best seafood in town!Special Features:
- Nice place to get togetherHarrietVIPDined on 8/25/2014As usual, this restaurant is very good. In the beginning I didn't like their iPad menu. However, it really does give great photo's of what you're going to be served. I had the gazpacho which was wonderful. My husband and friends had the lobster special. All were quite good.Special Features:
- Nice EveningDkurDined on 8/25/2014Food was delicious. Service a little spotty in the beginning. The server was slow getting our drinks and forgot to bring bread as other tables seated after us were getting drinks and bread. But overall the server did a good job. We enjoyed our evening.Special Features: