RBG Bar & Grill
N88 W14750 Main St
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
RBG Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.radisson.com/menomonee-falls-hotel-wi-53051/wimenfal/dinings
- Phone: 2622514840
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00am, Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thurday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm. Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, American
- Executive Chef: Dirk Siem
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering on site weddings, business meetings and all events larg and small. Up to 250.
A word from RBG Bar & Grill
Offering delicious American and European cuisine, rbg is a modern, energetic and casual dining facility where guests can unwind throughout the day. A relaxed lounge bar is also open in the evenings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RBG Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- FoodnorskryuuDined on 6/21/2014Awesome Cream of Mushroom soup. Some different types of fair to get you out of the "same ol" rut. Try the lamb burger. Great sweet potato fries. Chicken Alfredo..not so good. Friend loved the Wallie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 38 reviews are from the RBG Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014The food was great...Went for a Mothers Day brunch, group of nine, were seated at our designated time. Abundance of food, great selection, some food could of been warmer, but understand . Only negative was we were not told what to do upon our seating, we had to ask for water and it seemed understaffed for the event. Once things moved along, the service got better. Still would rate this high and recommend to others. Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOISE LEVELHappycamperDined on 5/2/2014The restaurant and bar is great! However the acustics are terrible. When we were in last Friday for dinner, my wife and I could not hear each other and granted it was crowded. We weren't alone though as the people around us were compalining also. We will continue to come but maybe in off times if that is possible. Even for brunch on Sundaay it is loud. We aren't that old! Please correct the sound and decible situation and make everyone happy including employee's as they were showing distress at understanding what people were asking for. Thanks!Special Features:
- ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2014We have been living in Menomonee Falls for a year and didn't even realize this was here. Best food that we have had in the area thus far. We will be back!Special Features:
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/11/2014I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food and service was on a busy Friday night. We made reservations and our table was ready for us. The fish fry came with soup or salad, biscuits, 3 good sized pieces of fish, a side and vegetables. Very good value for the money and everything tasted great.Special Features:
- cold foodpretzel69Dined on 3/22/2014It was our first and last try of the RBG restaurant! Our server was wonderful, she was nice and attentive, but once we got our food, not only was it not hot, barely warm, but our prime ribs were WAY over cooked,when we had ordered them medium rare, and had absolutely no flavor. We were very excited to be trying a new restaurant and we were very disappointed. Unfortunately, we will not be returning, nor will we be recommending it to friends or family.
- Can't wait to go back!Lt1968Dined on 2/25/2014Food and service were awesome! Best meatloaf I have ever had!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and Service!!!FallsStevenDined on 2/23/2014I have been going there since it opened. The food is always excellent (if it isn't right, they will correct it right away) and you get a lot of food for the price. The new menu offers a wide variety of food that has something for everyone, including vegetarians. The Brimstone and Lamb Burger are excellent and are a must try. They offer a full bar with prices that are right where they should be. The new wine list is amazing and are definitely worth trying. There are 10 different beers on tap and rotate the selection seasonally. The service is great. They are attentive and knowledgeable about the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There was group of 9 of us.browneyeswiscDined on 2/5/2014There was group of 9 of us. They were short a waiter so food was a little slower coming out. However, the waiter we had was fantastic and food was great. Definitely got what you paid for. Good amount of food. We would definitely go again. Great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hotel RestaurantBillCVIPDined on 12/19/2013We were in town for business looking for something quick but good. From Open Table it was difficult to tell that this was attached to a hotel. The place looks like it was recently updated and decor was not bad. There was a large crowd in the bar with parties going on and that may be one of the reason the service and kitchen was so slow. We were not in a rush but did not plan on 2 hours for dinner either. If this was a high end place that could be excused but it was a bar an grill environment so not acceptable. Food was good but not great. If we were staying at the hotel it would be a place we would likely eat and the bar scene was busy but not something we would go out of the way to return.
- Lunch with MomDawnDined on 12/6/2013I met my mother and a friend there for lunch. It was very easy to converse even though the restaurant was busy. Our waitress was great. My only issue was that my lunch was only room temperature. Because I was with my mom, I did not send anything back to be re-heated. They were both happy with their lunches, and I could see steam rising from their soup. Everything tasted great, though, and I will return. This is the first time I've experienced this issue.Special Features:
- Very accomodating, good service.1234MFDined on 7/10/2013Very accomodating, good service. Food was delicious and beautiifully presented. Great place for groups as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- girls for lunch2girlsdineDined on 6/19/2013I got together with a childhood friend for lunch. We had a lot of catching up to do. Our server was very patient with us as it took several visits before we were ready to order. We both ended up ordering Chicken Pappardelle. Overall it was good. I wouldn't say phenomenal. The sauace was a little thin. My dining companion thought hers lacked chicken. I would come back to give other menu items a try. After lunch we ended up in the bar since it was now 3pm. Again, we were treated great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was great. WeDebbieDined on 6/8/2013The service was great. We enjoyed our meal and we will return. My only down grade would be that we could smell the pool in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was over cooked. My chorizoFoodieDined on 5/27/2013food was over cooked. My chorizo patty was hard as a rock. You could not even cut it. There was one person taking care of everything. Never smiled. Strange experience.
- good food - prices were prettyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013good food - prices were pretty decent - service was slow.Special Features:
- Love RBG!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/15/2013We love RBG. Interesting menu, with great food and service. Parmesan tater tots and salmon salad are especially delicious. Waitstaff always very accommodating and service oriented.Special Features:
- Went to Easter brunch. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Went to Easter brunch. The food was GREAT and so was the service. Definitely would dine there again.Special Features:
- Enjoyable Easter brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/31/2013Our dining and rest room experiences was enjoyable - delicious, warm food and good bloody mary's, too. I did hear a woman complaining in the ladies room that there wasn't a changing station for babies...just some feedback for you, management.Special Features:
- Overall it was just average.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013Overall it was just average. I expected more for the money. There was no special selection just an average buffet with average food. I was disappointed.
- We were very pleased withOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/23/2013We were very pleased with the ambiance, food, service & prices!! Definitely a place I will return too! I might have to stop in regularly for the delicious $5.00 Martinis :)Special Features:
- Everyone in the group was impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013We dined with a group of eight and everyone was very impressed with the menu and the food. Service was friendly and timely. The bar had nice seating options for groups.Special Features:
- Excellent Food, Service, AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/23/2013When booking my reservation I wrote that it was for my Mom & Dad's anniversary; however I didn't expect they would place a dozen roses and a personalized card on the table. It was a very classy gesture and much appreciated. Our waitress was friendly and attentive to our needs. Our food was presented well and very delicious. We tried the prime rib, BBQ ribs, and a crab-stuffed tilapia. All were excellent! To our surprise, the waitress brought us a complimentary dessert for us to share. I would describe the atmosphere as chic modern industrial. It has the feel of an urban restaurant that you wouldn't expect in Menomonee Falls. It's definitely a hidden gem that I hope others in the area will soon discover.Special Features:
- Fair experience... They wereSueMDined on 2/8/2013Fair experience... They were extremely busy - maybe because of the weather as this is in a hotel? Anyways, they were not used to that volume of business. Item we ordered at first was no longer available. We were seated in an aisle with a big draft (couldn't take off my coat). Waiter did his best and food was very good. I think this would be a good option if you are staying at the hotel but for us, unfortunately, the whole experience led us to believe that this will be our only visit.
- The Friday fish fry is excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013The Friday fish fry is excellent. Fish was lightly battered and crispy on the outside and moist and flaky on the inside. Some of the best we've had. Comes with a salad, very good bread and potato bites that were also done just right.Special Features:
- One of our group had eatenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013One of our group had eaten here before, and she knew that we could book a reservation online. We had people from out of state as well as an elderly grandmother so needed a special place to celebrate two 35th wedding anniversaries. The online reservation worked perfectly, and we were seated as soon as we arrived. The manager was charming and came to our table to greet us, offered us a courtesy appetizer, took a group photo for us, and even recommended a great wine to go with our prime rib! We feasted royally and had a very special evening which we will always treasure. I highly recommend RBG Bar & Grill.Special Features:
- VERY satisfied customersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012My husband and I spent new years eve at the Radisson, we purchased the romance package and received a fantastic deal. Our entrée and dessert was included with this package. We were very pleased with our meals. We will definitely make this our new hot spot. In addition, our server,I believe her name was Michele, was the must wonderful and beautifully spirited person.Special Features:
- Something for everyoneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/23/2012Awesome fish! Choice of numerous burgers, all half pound, and all unusual combinations. Limited children's menu. Truffle fries or Parmesan tater tots... Yummy! Dessert worth saving room for. Again, unique combinations of flavors and traditional with a twist.Special Features:
- The food was excellent. ServiceFallsStevenDined on 10/30/2012The food was excellent. Service was extremely prompt and nice. The ambiance is great for hanging out with friends or for a date. The menu is not huge making it easier to something to eat. There are a good range of prices to satisfy all groups. The drink prices are very reasonable considering it is in a hotel.Special Features:
- Worth giving it a try.GinaB78Dined on 6/10/2012This place has a great atmosphere, very bright, open and comfortable. Every time I have gone there, the food and service have been wonderful.Special Features:
- Great Option - Not like a chainTiffyVIPDined on 5/26/2012Food was great. Drinks strong. :-) Sam (female) server was very nice and helpful. Fried dill cheese curds are yummy and prime rib was good for the price. The atmosphere was very modern and clean. Wasn't very busy for a Saturday night at 7:30pm, but it was a holiday weekend, and the hotel caters to business travelers. We will go backSpecial Features:
- Brunch experience at RGBOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/13/2012This was our second time visiting this restaurant; first time was for Breakfast. This time we tried the Sunday Brunch. We were impressed by the large selection of food, entree selections, and most important, the taste and quality. If pressed, the only thing I would improve would be the number of fruit offerings. Definitely will return!Special Features:
- A New Special PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Mothers day was very busy, but the food never ran out. Food was great, place looks great and the waitress we had was very busy, but handled us perfectly.Special Features:
- Went to RBG for dinner SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2012Went to RBG for dinner Saturday May 5 2012. Our table for 6 was ready upon arrival,had a drink prior to being seated. Once seated discovered our waitress was also bartending so there were several delays in service. In addition our waitress was not well versed on the menu items. 4 of us ordered the prime rib special,for the most part the prime was not cooked to our liking, most were over-done and luke-warm, but still tasty. On a scale from one to ten,I will score the experience a 6. We will visit again.Special Features:
- New place with great looks,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012New place with great looks, little busy with the Easter Brunch.Special Features:
- Cindy the manager is wonderful,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/23/2012Cindy the manager is wonderful, she's so kind to everyone. Great food! The fish frys are amazing.Special Features:
- Service was awful, very disappointiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Service was awful, very disappointing since the wait staff outnumbered the tables. Food is wonderful, could be a great new restaurant but the service will ruin it for the chef. Unfortunate.Special Features:
- Cool, modern decor. FriendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/5/2012Cool, modern decor. Friendly service. Great crab cakes!Special Features:
- The only good thing aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/15/2011The only good thing about the whole experience was the chef and food