Rayhoon Persian Eatery
420 Pearl Street
Burlington, ON L7R 2N1Neighborhood:
PersianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Rayhoon Persian Eatery
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rayhooneatery.com/
- Phone: 9056372500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday: 4;00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Catering: Rayhoon offers a broad selection of Rayhoon favorites that you and your guest can enjoy at your next event. We bring the goodness of Rayhoon Persian Eatery to you, or you can reserve our venue and have your event catered here in the privacy and comfort of the picturesque Village Square Burlington.
- Private Party Facilities: Please Call 905-637-2500 for details.
A word from Rayhoon Persian Eatery
Follow any of the winding cobblestone pathways of Village Square in Burlington and you will find your way to Rayhoon Persian Eatery nestled at the heart of the Village. Drawing on the aromas, flavors, and textures of the finest ingredients such as pomegranate, saffron and pistachio, our twist of Persian fare will captivate your senses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rayhoon Persian Eatery reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Persian gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2014Beautiful ambience and delicious kebabs, Persian food seems to revolve around the meat and the barg and koubideh kebabs were delicious and affordable, be sure to sprinkle with red sumac spice which has a very slightly sour flavour. We didn't try the stews but they looked yummy as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A delectable touch of the exoticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014My husband and I went to this lovely gem tucked away in Village Square. The service was very personal and attentive and the food was simply scrumptious. We were told there is a room available that seats up to 35 for seminars or events. We will be booking a company function in the future. Also, every third Friday of the month has belly dancing a signature buffet. Definitely going to fit that in the schedule as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went for dinner on a TuesdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/19/2013We went for dinner on a Tuesday evening. The Restuarant was pretty quiet, but the staff were very welcoming and made our dining experience very enjoyable. The food was excellent, and we also enjoyed a nice bottle of wine. For a different dining experience we recommend this Restuarant.Special Features:
- Acceptable food, but thereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/12/2013Acceptable food, but there are Better middle eastern restaurants with more flavours!Special Features:
- Very relaxed feel, dim lightsBelluzVIPDined on 12/28/2012Very relaxed feel, dim lights and persian music. Started with the Appetizer trio which consisted of the Zeytoon Parvardeh, Borani and Kashk-e-Bademjoon. All were great but the Borani stood out. Our mains were the Ghalieh Mahi and the Fesenjoon. The Fesenjoon was great but the Ghalieh Mahi was special. Didnt have room for desert but their tea was great. Service was informative, friendly and top noch.Special Features:
- We booked for the Friday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/16/2012We booked for the Friday night dinner and belly dance We were not told that we had to partake of the buffet, and ala carte was not available We ended up upstairs, away from the festivities downstairs, although we could hear them clearlySpecial Features:
- We've eaten here before.CHRISKYDined on 9/19/2012We've eaten here before. This time we brought friends to introduce them to the Persian food. The food was excellent, well flavoured from the kabobs, to a fish stew, lamb shank and a potato & lentil stew. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Excellent, attentive service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/10/2012Excellent, attentive service. A perfectly cooked and beautifully presented meal for a very reasonable price. This is a charming restaurant and we plan on returning in the near future.
- This is an excellent restaurantLILLYDined on 5/16/2012This is an excellent restaurant with the owners taking care to make sure you have a great dinner and experience. We had a very nice time and the food was vibrant and flavourful. Sumach is my new spiceSpecial Features:
- Visited on Mother's Day, startedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2012Visited on Mother's Day, started out quiet but quickly filled. Meal was great, however the proportion of rice to meat excessive (much less rice please!).Special Features:
- A must for a unique food experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2012This was our first Persian experience, but won't be our last. We went with a group of 8, which allowed for us to order a number of different things and compare notes. We had an excellent waitress who patiently explained all the items on the menu. We started off with the 2 trays of the appetizer sampler, which allowed us to try out all 5 dips. Very tasty and fresh, with the eggplant the group favourite. For the main course, the group had a variety of the kabobs and stews, along with the lamb shank. All the dishes were delicious and the portions were generous. Unfortunately, there wasn't room for dessert, but that means we will have to go back. A must for those looking for a unique food experience.Special Features:
- First, but not the last visitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/2/2012Comprehensive review on Yelp...First Persian experience. Great wait staff, young a little rough around the edges but compensated with enthusiasm and knowledge. Food was excellent: Tender, ample portions, subtle flavourings that had one asking a lot of questions about the seasonings. Well worth a try.Special Features:
- Three of us went for a girl'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/25/2012Three of us went for a girl's night out. The restaurant quickly seated us and offered to explain anything on the menu that we were not familiar with. We chose the appetizer trio and were very impressed with the flavours. All three entres were from the stew portion of the menu, and was plenty of food and served in such a way that it was easy for us to sample each other's order. Desert was excellent, and if you're a tea drinker, definitely take up the Persian tea offer, as it was very good. We would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Found this gem on Open HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/25/2012Found this gem on Open House and highly recommend it to anyone who likes great food!Special Features: