Ravello at Four Seasons Orlando
10100 Dream Tree Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Ravello at Four Seasons Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/orlando/dining/?c=t&_s_icmp=mmenu
- Phone: 4073137777x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am; Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Fabrizio Schenardi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Private Room, Wine
- Entertainment: Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & Pals Character Breakfast offered Thursdays, Saturdays and select Tuesdays throughout the year. Reservations are required.
A word from Ravello at Four Seasons Orlando
Modern Italian Cuisine as narrated by Executive Chef & Torino Native Fabrizio Schenardi. Start your day at the breakfast buffet omelette station or with traditional breakfast favorites. In the evening, enjoy our hot, fresh pizza and house-made bread at the wood-burning oven, regionally influenced Italian specialties, and don’t miss the open kitchen’s pasta bar. Make your way upstairs to Ravello Lounge for the perfect night cap featuring Italian inspired artisinal cocktails. Two private dining spaces available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ravello at Four Seasons Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (18)good for groups (17)special occasion (17)kid-friendly (15)fit for foodies (15)notable wine list (13)scenic view (12)great for brunch (11)hot spot (10)romantic (9)vibrant bar scene (9)great for lunch (6)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (1)Show More
- Four Seasons OrlandoweddingheatherDined on 9/13/2014During our first stay we had to try the restaurant Ravello. Some tables were too bright, we asked to be moved to another table and it was no problem. The energy in the room was palpable. The food was simple and tasty. Prices were very reasonable. The wine list was well chosen. The best thing about the restaurant was the service. They were attentive throughout the evening, but not bothersome. My water glass never empty! While perfect for families, it did feel like the all purpose breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant and lacked a specialness for a celebratory dinner. The opening of Capa restaurant (to open in October) will fulfill that need for a special dinner location that comes with a stay at the Four Seasons.Special Features:
- Great Italian!AlexVIPDined on 9/13/2014We dined at Ravello for 3 nights during our stay at the Four Seasons Resort. Food was always fresh and tasted delicious. Chef Fabrizio is doing an amazing job bringing Italian classics to life with a subtle modern twist. Risottos were cooked perfectly, fresh pastas have great texture, bolognese sauce was outstanding. Kitchen team went above and beyond to prepare gluten free dishes for our son.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lost in ravelloanniversaryDined on 9/12/2014Best dining experience! I am particular about service not being too overbearing but just right. You don't have to flag down your server or worry about anything because it is all absolutely flawlessly taken care of. Food is absolutely delicious! The veal was perfectly tender yet the crust was absolutely perfectly crispy with a refreshingly balanced arugula salad on top perfect for the summer heat. The pizza was baked perfectly crisp and the dessert sampler with gelato was amazing! Each special in its own way yet all came together just right. The tiramisu was perfectly soaked and flavor balanced. BarberA wine cake had a great punch of wine flavor that balance with rich choc sponge- creamy cream cheese filling . I recommend to all hands down!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bigfanofcielonowDined on 9/8/2014food is excellent and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. a great variety of options and the restaurant itself is absolutely beautiful. a place to dine for sure.Special Features:
- teething painsnewyorkdinerVIPDined on 9/6/2014It a new restaurant in a new hotel. Four seasons kneeds to fly over one of its celebrity or at least better chefs to come fix the menu/ good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best breakfast ever!EditorJulDined on 9/6/2014We've done character dining at Disney in many places and this had the best character interaction ever. (Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy came around four times each, and never felt rushed.) The food was amazing. If you want to eat it for breakfast, it is probably on that extensive buffet. Everything was fresh and tasty. The service was exceptional. Our server Richard provided the right combination of friendly chit-chat with ensuring our dining privacy. The price is comparable to Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Hotel, but the food and experience and service was so far beyond what you get there. We will be returning!Special Features:
- A Great ExperienceChuckVIPDined on 8/30/2014Our first trip to Ravello was a great experience. Outstanding food, with generous portions. My wife had the lamb chops and I the veal milanese. Both deserve a repeat, though other items on the menu interested us as well. And you HAVE to try the desserts! Creative and tasteful, especially the chocolate salami. Service was friendly and attentive. We got his name (Tim) so we can ask for him next time. A caution though; we dined on the patio, as the inside noise level was a bit steep for us. Not much sound deadening in the modern design. The view from our table was excellent. We'll return, but will again dine outside. If not for the inside noise level (I thought it was a wedding reception) I would have gone with 5 stars.Special Features:
- FoodieDined on 8/23/2014It would have been nice had the server explained about each dish but overall very niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TRE50Dined on 8/23/2014I found a menu online and was expecting a normal pick an entree breakfast with entrees in the $18 to $27 range. Coming from the hotel lobby, we entered Ravello thru the bar, there was noone to greet us. We found our way down the stairs where they did, indeed, have my reservation. We were seated and found we were in the middle of a character breakfast with a $38 buffet. When I made the reservation, I was given no such information. There were several items I would have liked to try, but, alas, no menu. I didn't need to spend $38 per person for scrambled eggs and sausage.Special Features:
- Still needs time to improvePoisonierDined on 8/22/2014The design of the restaurant was exceptional. The feel was modern but comfortable. The open kitchen helped to create a lively atmosphere. Unfortunately the timing of the service still needs a great deal of work. I know the restaurant has only been open for three weeks, but the consistent misses of the service staff was apparent all over the dining room. I didn't even complain, unlike all of the tables around me, but the server comped the appetizer since she was aware of the long wait and total lack of table maintenance. The food was well prepared, but needed just a bit more salt. An easy fix. I will try this establishment again in another six months.
- Can't Beat the Goofy BrunchKimjoy1028VIPDined on 8/19/2014This was our 3rd time to the newly opened Ravello and I can't wait to go back again. It's all about the details... and I haven't been disappointed yet! The staff is incredibly accommodating (a box of crayons with my daughters name on it!!!) and the cutest bibs with the hotels mascot, Gary Gator, were given to us as we sat down. And what really stands out to me is the Goofy brunch (Thurs & Sat)... The characters came around TWICE (my daughter was beyond excited) but the BEST part is the COMPLIMENTARY professional pics that are provided! YES SERIOUSLY... they are FREE! We got the most incredible family picture with Mickey of our family. Oh, and the chandeliers through out the hotel are beyond words beautiful!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerwineanddineDined on 8/16/2014We had a great evening. The staff were attentive, warm, friendly, and knew the menu and ingredients of each dish. Food was excellent, the mussels and pasta were outstanding. Ravello has views out to the beautiful landscape grounds and terraces, it will be a favorite place for us to meet friends and enjoy a relaxing evening.Special Features:
- Italian at the Four SeasonsKellyVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great Italian cuisine. The service was impeccable, also loved the wine list. The decor is on the modern side, almost eclectic. Overall it would have been an excellent experience had we not been charged for valet parking. That left a bad taste in my mouth, especially after spending several hundred dollars on dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmedMike60657VIPDined on 8/13/2014The restaurant is very noisy. There is nothing in the dining area to absorb sound, in fact everything seems to generate it. From the horrible noise that the chairs make on the floor when you get up or sit down, to the added volume of patrons trying to chat over the piped in music, everything is just LOUD. The food was good, but the service was a bit slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BLT988Dined on 8/11/2014Very disappointing for a Four Seasons. Ambiance - very good, service - very good, food fair - at best.
- One of the bestCounselorBob407Dined on 8/9/2014We had a great experience at Ravello at Four Seasons. Our waiter was excellent with great knowledge of the menu and food preparation. As locals, we were made to feel especially welcomed and encouraged to return in the future. Our food (ravioli and veal tenderloin) was wonderfully prepared and nicely presented as well. We were there for a special occasion and took the waiter's suggestions for desserts-sherbet and tortoni ice cream cake. Both were great! It was a little noisier than expected, but overall, a great atmosphere in a superior location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagicalDisneyGemDined on 8/9/2014This was a fabulous experience. I am gluten free and was very impressed with how helpful and courteous the chef was to accommodate the dietary needs. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was magical! We will absolutely come again!Special Features:
- Great Relaxed ExpreienceJFHJrDined on 8/7/2014New restaurant with attentive and knowledgeable staff, timely service and great menu/food. Priced rightSpecial Features:
- StunningKimjoy1028VIPDined on 8/4/2014The new Four Seasons hotel is beyond stunning! And the food exceeded my expectations... especially since they opened this week. Ravello was a bit noisy for my liking but the staff said they would be looking in to that, again it has only been open for a few days. I can't wait to go back and try the brunch (heard they are going to have Mickey Mouse brunch twice a week!!! OMG!!!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Ravello at Four Seasons Orlando reviews archive.