Ravello at Four Seasons Orlando
10100 Dream Tree Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Ravello at Four Seasons Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/orlando/dining/?c=t&_s_icmp=mmenu
- Phone: (407) 313-7777
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am; Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Fabrizio Schenardi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Private Room, Wine
- Entertainment: Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & Pals Character Breakfast offered Thursdays, Saturdays and select Tuesdays throughout the year. Reservations are required.
A word from Ravello at Four Seasons Orlando
Modern Italian Cuisine as narrated by Executive Chef & Torino Native Fabrizio Schenardi. Start your day at the breakfast buffet omelette station or with traditional breakfast favorites. In the evening, enjoy our hot, fresh pizza and house-made bread at the wood-burning oven, regionally influenced Italian specialties, and don’t miss the open kitchen’s pasta bar. Make your way upstairs to Ravello Lounge for the perfect night cap featuring Italian inspired artisinal cocktails. Two private dining spaces available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ravello at Four Seasons Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
83 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (46)good for groups (40)special occasion (40)kid-friendly (38)great for outdoor dining (33)notable wine list (27)great for brunch (25)scenic view (24)romantic (21)hot spot (21)vibrant bar scene (18)great for lunch (9)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (6)Show More
- We enjoyed as a group of 18 as we had private roomKiritDined on 11/22/2014Management assigned us a private room and the guests enjoyed comingling with each other. Kids had good time and went to sleep when they were tired.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have a full Gluten Free menu, includes PastaVeggieADDined on 11/21/2014Food is delicious! Great options for Gluten Free and Vegetarian diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/21/2014Amazing new treasure in Orlando- we travel here frequently, and we will definitely make this a regular spot. The food is creative, flavorful, and memorable. The staff is attentive and warm. So happy to have had the opportunity to dine here! Would highly recommend to anyone who truly appreciates great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Character BreakfastAMM429Dined on 11/15/2014We visited for the Goofy and Friends breakfast. We have been to most of the Disney character breakfasts and felt this one had many positives. The characters came to our table about 4 times each. Each time they visited, they spent a lot of time with the kids. There was a photopass photographer with Goofy. Mickey and Minnie were alone. The atmosphere was much quieter and calmer than other character breakfasts. Reservations were easier to obtain, I assume because this meal is not included on Disney dining plans. The food was good and fresh. I especially enjoyed the omlette and waffle stations. Service was well above average, but not as attentive as we have experienced at other Four Seasons. The price of the meal is on par with similar Disney options, but they charge for all children. From our experience, Disney doesn't charge until kids are 3 yrs old. When I asked, the waiter said guests of the hotel aren't charged for kids under 2. Also, there is only valet parking, but it is only 5 dollars when you are dining at one of their restaurants. These things were fairly minor inconveniences, but note worthy if you are on a budget. Overall, we enjoyed our breakfast. I was happy to find an available character dining option, as the Disney ones were booked well before we made our trip plans. I feel like this restaurant is a bit of a secret now, but I don't expect that to last long. We hope to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed a 2nd timeMarianDined on 11/11/2014Second time eating at Ravello - this time with some guests. The food was great again! We recommended the Ravioli (veal, mushrooms, etc) to our friends and they loved it. The sauce was smooth and very flavorful. We tried the Osso Bucco over saffron risotto. The meat fell off the bone and the risotto was creamy and tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A mustTruffledkobefoiegrasDined on 11/9/2014Great breakfast buffet! Will definitely be a frequent customer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Character Breakfast!TheWalkingDadDined on 11/8/2014My family and I did the character breakfast there on a Saturday. We loved the character interaction! It was more then just stand take a pic and then move on. They really interacted with the kids. The food was great especially for a buffet. Only grip is that it was a packed house. And they only had 1 Photopass Photographer. I had to keep chasing him down to take pics when the characters came around. Also when we were ready to pay. It took a while to flag our server down so we could be on our way. But overall it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- upscale ItalianMarianDined on 11/7/2014First time dining here as guests of the hotel. Very energetic dining room. Great ingredients, just right portions, beautiful presentation and creative dishes made for a wonderful meal. Started with some nicely dressed salads. Entrees wre the ravioli - very flavorful, and the duck breast over fava beans special - yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Goofy breakfastDisney0808Dined on 11/6/2014The character breakfast was great. Food was delicious and tons of attention for kids. Highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinner with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/3/2014New restaurant at the Four Seasons in Orlando. Only a couple of tables with full staff on hand so we did have great service! Food was very good but the bread was absolutely fabulous! It is enough for an appetizer!! Decor is beautiful!Special Features:
- Simply SuperbTmpArp1Dined on 10/28/2014The service is superior. The ambiance is modern elegance. The food is divine. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014This was our second visit to Ravello - both times the food and service were outstanding. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Modern Italian DefinedBrianDined on 10/19/2014We were uncertain of what to expect from modern Italian but Ravello clearly defined the concept for us. Unique appetizers, exquisite entrées, delicious desserts, a wonderful wine list and professional staff ... a treat we thoroughly enjoyed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ravello at Four SeasonsCBinFLDined on 10/19/2014This was our first time at Ravello's and we were not disappointed. I had recently returned from a vacation in Italy and wanted to see how Ravello could compare. The chef was from Italy and I must say that everything we had was better than our meals in Italy. Really!! The only negative was the noise factor. Even though it was not overcrowded, the acoustics were awful. We could no longer hear the background music, much less each other. Next time we'll sit on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early onFantasticVIPDined on 10/18/2014Of our two meals, one very good, one disappointing. It's early. Hope they continue to improve. Great hotel setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous restaurantTracyDined on 10/7/2014It was so good we came back the next day for brunchSpecial Features:
- Ravello's at Four SeasonsmontyfoodDined on 10/5/2014We went to Ravello's for a birthday celebration. The food was fantastic. The service was outstanding. All requests were filled without question. There was no complaint about any thing. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone.Special Features:
- great service,very average food.HoumanDined on 10/4/2014we presented for check in about 30 minutes before our schedule ,staff were accommodating and immediately arranged a table for us which was great. The grounds and scenery is fabulous, especially outdoor sitting which overlooks the lake and pool area. Waiters were very nice and were checking on us often, so if you wanted anything they attended to you immediately. But I have to say food, though good, was not a 5 star...there are much better places in Orlando for Italian food at price they charge. Trust me on this, I am a local, not a tourist...also, their valet service costs 5$ even with validation, kind of doesn't make sense. Either validate or not validate....Special Features:
- Excellent new spot!KatyrDined on 9/29/2014Loved this restaurant at the new Four Seasons. Everything was gorgeous in terms of decor, the service was excellent and we all had a great, memorable night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Food well presented and cooked to perfection. We ate outside on the terrace which has a wonderful view of the water features as we felt the inside was a little noisy and there was just the two of us. The waitress was very efficient and friendly and provided a great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- breakfast is greatayayaDined on 9/27/2014All of foods is amazing! This is new place, so very beautifl! Service is good too. If possible, I want to go there again. I love Ravello.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A breath of fresh air on the sceneGinoDined on 9/23/2014I was with a party of 4 and we had a wonderful experience from our cool craft cocktails to our final espresso. Staff was very knowledgeable but special thanks to the female wine steward that selected our Italian wines that paired well with every course to include the amazing ravioli. We'll tell our friends and are sure to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant but food good be betterYuckDined on 9/20/2014The hotel lives up to the Four Seasons and more like a luxury Department store it's hot...but the food in Ravello could be a bit more yummy and more basic why do all of these hotels and new eating holes try to make food that is just not edible my fish plate had scales on the fish and I had to gag some of it on the napkin yuck....maybe after time the food will get better?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Four Seasons OrlandoweddingheatherDined on 9/13/2014During our first stay we had to try the restaurant Ravello. Some tables were too bright, we asked to be moved to another table and it was no problem. The energy in the room was palpable. The food was simple and tasty. Prices were very reasonable. The wine list was well chosen. The best thing about the restaurant was the service. They were attentive throughout the evening, but not bothersome. My water glass never empty! While perfect for families, it did feel like the all purpose breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant and lacked a specialness for a celebratory dinner. The opening of Capa restaurant (to open in October) will fulfill that need for a special dinner location that comes with a stay at the Four Seasons.Special Features:
- Great Italian!AlexVIPDined on 9/13/2014We dined at Ravello for 3 nights during our stay at the Four Seasons Resort. Food was always fresh and tasted delicious. Chef Fabrizio is doing an amazing job bringing Italian classics to life with a subtle modern twist. Risottos were cooked perfectly, fresh pastas have great texture, bolognese sauce was outstanding. Kitchen team went above and beyond to prepare gluten free dishes for our son.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lost in ravelloanniversaryDined on 9/12/2014Best dining experience! I am particular about service not being too overbearing but just right. You don't have to flag down your server or worry about anything because it is all absolutely flawlessly taken care of. Food is absolutely delicious! The veal was perfectly tender yet the crust was absolutely perfectly crispy with a refreshingly balanced arugula salad on top perfect for the summer heat. The pizza was baked perfectly crisp and the dessert sampler with gelato was amazing! Each special in its own way yet all came together just right. The tiramisu was perfectly soaked and flavor balanced. BarberA wine cake had a great punch of wine flavor that balance with rich choc sponge- creamy cream cheese filling . I recommend to all hands down!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bigfanofcielonowVIPDined on 9/8/2014food is excellent and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. a great variety of options and the restaurant itself is absolutely beautiful. a place to dine for sure.Special Features:
- teething painsnewyorkdinerVIPDined on 9/6/2014It a new restaurant in a new hotel. Four seasons kneeds to fly over one of its celebrity or at least better chefs to come fix the menu/ good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best breakfast ever!EditorJulDined on 9/6/2014We've done character dining at Disney in many places and this had the best character interaction ever. (Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy came around four times each, and never felt rushed.) The food was amazing. If you want to eat it for breakfast, it is probably on that extensive buffet. Everything was fresh and tasty. The service was exceptional. Our server Richard provided the right combination of friendly chit-chat with ensuring our dining privacy. The price is comparable to Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Hotel, but the food and experience and service was so far beyond what you get there. We will be returning!Special Features:
- A Great ExperienceChuckVIPDined on 8/30/2014Our first trip to Ravello was a great experience. Outstanding food, with generous portions. My wife had the lamb chops and I the veal milanese. Both deserve a repeat, though other items on the menu interested us as well. And you HAVE to try the desserts! Creative and tasteful, especially the chocolate salami. Service was friendly and attentive. We got his name (Tim) so we can ask for him next time. A caution though; we dined on the patio, as the inside noise level was a bit steep for us. Not much sound deadening in the modern design. The view from our table was excellent. We'll return, but will again dine outside. If not for the inside noise level (I thought it was a wedding reception) I would have gone with 5 stars.Special Features:
- FoodieDined on 8/23/2014It would have been nice had the server explained about each dish but overall very niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TRE50Dined on 8/23/2014I found a menu online and was expecting a normal pick an entree breakfast with entrees in the $18 to $27 range. Coming from the hotel lobby, we entered Ravello thru the bar, there was noone to greet us. We found our way down the stairs where they did, indeed, have my reservation. We were seated and found we were in the middle of a character breakfast with a $38 buffet. When I made the reservation, I was given no such information. There were several items I would have liked to try, but, alas, no menu. I didn't need to spend $38 per person for scrambled eggs and sausage.Special Features:
- Still needs time to improvePoisonierDined on 8/22/2014The design of the restaurant was exceptional. The feel was modern but comfortable. The open kitchen helped to create a lively atmosphere. Unfortunately the timing of the service still needs a great deal of work. I know the restaurant has only been open for three weeks, but the consistent misses of the service staff was apparent all over the dining room. I didn't even complain, unlike all of the tables around me, but the server comped the appetizer since she was aware of the long wait and total lack of table maintenance. The food was well prepared, but needed just a bit more salt. An easy fix. I will try this establishment again in another six months.
- Can't Beat the Goofy BrunchKimjoy1028VIPDined on 8/19/2014This was our 3rd time to the newly opened Ravello and I can't wait to go back again. It's all about the details... and I haven't been disappointed yet! The staff is incredibly accommodating (a box of crayons with my daughters name on it!!!) and the cutest bibs with the hotels mascot, Gary Gator, were given to us as we sat down. And what really stands out to me is the Goofy brunch (Thurs & Sat)... The characters came around TWICE (my daughter was beyond excited) but the BEST part is the COMPLIMENTARY professional pics that are provided! YES SERIOUSLY... they are FREE! We got the most incredible family picture with Mickey of our family. Oh, and the chandeliers through out the hotel are beyond words beautiful!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerwineanddineDined on 8/16/2014We had a great evening. The staff were attentive, warm, friendly, and knew the menu and ingredients of each dish. Food was excellent, the mussels and pasta were outstanding. Ravello has views out to the beautiful landscape grounds and terraces, it will be a favorite place for us to meet friends and enjoy a relaxing evening.Special Features:
- Italian at the Four SeasonsKellyVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great Italian cuisine. The service was impeccable, also loved the wine list. The decor is on the modern side, almost eclectic. Overall it would have been an excellent experience had we not been charged for valet parking. That left a bad taste in my mouth, especially after spending several hundred dollars on dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmedMike60657VIPDined on 8/13/2014The restaurant is very noisy. There is nothing in the dining area to absorb sound, in fact everything seems to generate it. From the horrible noise that the chairs make on the floor when you get up or sit down, to the added volume of patrons trying to chat over the piped in music, everything is just LOUD. The food was good, but the service was a bit slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BLT988Dined on 8/11/2014Very disappointing for a Four Seasons. Ambiance - very good, service - very good, food fair - at best.
- One of the bestCounselorBob407Dined on 8/9/2014We had a great experience at Ravello at Four Seasons. Our waiter was excellent with great knowledge of the menu and food preparation. As locals, we were made to feel especially welcomed and encouraged to return in the future. Our food (ravioli and veal tenderloin) was wonderfully prepared and nicely presented as well. We were there for a special occasion and took the waiter's suggestions for desserts-sherbet and tortoni ice cream cake. Both were great! It was a little noisier than expected, but overall, a great atmosphere in a superior location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagicalDisneyGemDined on 8/9/2014This was a fabulous experience. I am gluten free and was very impressed with how helpful and courteous the chef was to accommodate the dietary needs. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was magical! We will absolutely come again!Special Features: