Raso's Bar and Grille
209 Mystic Ave
Medford, MA 02155Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Raso's Bar and Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rasosgrille.com/
- Phone: 7813962001
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Tuesday: 11:00am - 12:00am, Wednesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 1:00am, Sunday: 1:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Raso's Bar and Grille
Since Raso's Bar & Grille opened its doors in 2005, the Raso family has been providing their customers with excellent food and great service. Our Italian inspired dishes, mouthwatering BBQ, crispy pizza, and fresh seafood are all made with the highest quality ingredients. The hospitable staff at this neighborhood restaurant works together to satisfy each customers needs. Raso’s Bar & Grille is a great place for friends and family to share a great meal, so come and dine with us today!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Raso's Bar and Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)good for groups (4)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (3)great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)romantic (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great food, reasonable pricestmcd12VIPDined on 10/17/2014Waitress was great. Good food selection. Good drink and wine list. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Raso's5173Dined on 8/23/2014The food was okay but not outstanding. I thought the portions could have been bigger and that the food should have had more taste. I have had similar meals at other restaurants and thought that this place was a notch below. I may give it one more try in the future to see if the menu changes at all.Special Features:
- dining and cocktailspatswifeDined on 8/13/2014Had friends visiting and they loved my choice of dining at Raso's. They enjoyed everything .. food, martinis and wine. They plan on returning to try additional menu choices .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 12 reviews are from the Raso's Bar and Grille reviews archive.
- Wait staff with priorities wrongMedfordEatsDined on 6/7/2014Weird dining experience. Wait staff hovered over table and took away salad while my wife still had fork in her hand and bread without asking (advertising said we'd want it to sop up all the sauce). They even took my meal and boxed up while my wife was still eating. This would all seem like they were rushing us out the door, but the restaurant was nearly empty and we sat at a completely empty table for 15 minutes waiting for a check. Just weird experience.
- Sean was an amazing server!Valencia8504Dined on 5/17/2014They took us earlier than our reservations and didn't make us wait. Staff was friendly. Food came out at reasonable times. Baked penne was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, supper mealKellyDDined on 2/21/2014My husband and I had a fabulous meal at Raso's. Our waitress Juliana was wonderful, attentive but not smothering, and the food was fantastic. Calamari and the caprese salad were great apps and then we split the sirloin for dinner - it was a big enough meal for 2. We'll definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Lunch SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/15/2014Went on a Saturday for lunch. Not too crowded, decent bar scene. Plenty of options on the lunch menu. Food came out fairly quickly too.Special Features:
- Special surpriseAnthonyLoreenDined on 2/14/2014Phenomenal service, food, and overall beautiful environment... We have officially become repeat customers after this first visit... Bread with oil dip was a perfect start off and we ordered their spicy wings and we were given more bread which was a perfect go along with the chicken...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night outOutandaboutDined on 2/14/2014Very nice dinner. Wonderful added touches for Valentines Day, roses and chocolate ! Dinner and drink specials were very good. Gyrate experience !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food just wasn't thatcurlyrocksDined on 1/11/2014The food just wasn't that good. I had read another review and thought it would be a "diamond in the rough", but ir really wasn't. My fish was fresh, and that was the only good thing about it. The pasta sauce on the special tasted like out of a jar! To me that is not acceptable, I could just do that at home!
- Best to meet old freindsNanjDined on 12/30/2013Raso's is a local place that has excellent food. A kind of place, that when you go you always meet someone that you know & maybe you haven't seen for a while. It's a fun place, they have a great staff It's like one big happy family. They have the best steak,you can compare it to any big restaurant in Boston but not as expensive. The bar is awesome & always jumping & great Martini's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice find in Medford, MAPattyDined on 9/29/2013I love this place. It's on Mystic Ave in Medford - which is a plus. There are no lines and the food is decent. Nice martini selection and good local people. Wait staff is very attentive and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have you seen my waiter ?OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/20/2013Our waiter was personable enough, but he really seemed elsewhere. Mainly because he was. I asked for a glass of Merlot with my dinner. My dinner was almost half gone before I got my wine. Yeah, I'm sorry too. I will go back most definitly the food is very good, varied menu, and the prices keep it a good value . Don MSpecial Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/13/2013Service was outstanding. Menu had tons of options at reasonable prices. Was recommended and I would certainly tell others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2013My fiance had seen Raso's on the Phantom Gourmet about a year ago. One of their specials was the Veal Parm. We went there to celebrate a birthday. It is casual dress. Great for both romantic dinner or family evening out. From the time we arrived, the service was excellent. The young girl who seated us was very accommodating. Our waiter, Sean, was fantastic. A great asset to the restaurant. He made the entire dining experience enjoyable!! The Veal Parm was outstanding. We also placed an order to go. The item was not on the menu, but the Chef made it up special for us!! I would highly recommend Raso's. We would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.