Rasoi on 50th The Indian Kitchen
4341 50th Street
Edmonton, AB T6L 7E8Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Rasoi on 50th The Indian Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasoion50th.com/
- Phone: 7807565601x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian, Contemporary Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Private Party Contact: Neil 7809533333x
A word from Rasoi on 50th The Indian Kitchen
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rasoi on 50th The Indian Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Robbie52Dined on 9/18/2014When we arrived at the restraint, they did not have our reservation booked, but it was not extremely busy so they were able to accommodate us. The food was good, the server very helpful and courteous. If you enjoy East Indian food and a quiet atmosphere, this is the place to go.Special Features:
- The following 8 reviews are from the Rasoi on 50th The Indian Kitchen reviews archive.
- Delisious IndianTravistyDined on 3/22/2014This little hide away is a hidden gem. Traditional indian food with a great amience. Chef was able to cater to various tastes, spicy or mild, this fair was full of flavor. Four of us had differnt meals and all were impressed with the portions and quality. Nahn bread, either plain or garlic onion, was plentiful and fresh. I would recommend this restaraunt to anyone looking for a taste of indian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Excellent!GoodFoodDined on 2/15/2014I have had mos items off the menu, and have never been disappointed. Great Food. Great Service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great idea / poor on execution!Innov8rVIPDined on 2/14/2014Nice location. Staff friendly, but slight disorganized on arrival. Quick to take drinks and food orders. Then they forgot about us. Never came back to check on the food, poor our wine, ask if we wanted to take home the leftovers or offer us desserts. In fact, we had to get up and go to the cashier to pay our bill with no offer to review the charges. Food was pretty good. If they fix their service and get more organized, it could be a place we would want to come back to. For now, with all the competition in East Indian Food, we will go elsewhere.
- Best Indian food in the worldKimJongDined on 12/27/2013In. The. World. Seriously, beating places like Punjabi Sweets or New Asian village, this place takes the cake when you want the most flavorful curries of ALL TIME.Special Features:
- Excellent Indian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2013My Indian clients highly recommended this little gem. All 6 of us had an excellent meal. The service was great too. Be prepared to wait for you food though as I think its made fresh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for Indian food, lookHotmetalDined on 2/1/2013Looking for Indian food, look no further. It's worth the drive.Special Features:
- First time going to this littleOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/23/2012First time going to this little Gem, food was great and server was very helpful explaining the menu. Highly recommended for those who love Indian good. Glad we went.Special Features:
- Great place, great food, fair $.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/3/2011Dont let the frontage fool you. While the resteraunt is hidden in the corner of this convenience mall, the floorplan is generous and a nice patio tucked away in the back is perfect for a staff get away. The food far exceded our expectation and the service was the best I have seen in an awfully long time. This is a hidden little Gem!Special Features: