Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
2900 South Casino Drive
Laughlin, NV 89029Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahslaughlin.com/casinos/harrahs-laughlin/restaurants-dining/range-steakhouse-detail.html
- Phone: (702) 298-4600 ext. 6832
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Comfort Food, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Hughes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Thomas Edison
- Public Transit: There is a Laughlin community bus, taxi service and a unique water taxi that is available from all other casinos on Casino drive.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Our Range restaurant is located in the Non smoking section of Harrah's Casino. We have Hotel parking, Valet parking and self parking available for your convenience.
A word from Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
The Range Steakhouse is our premier dining establishment with a very competitive price range. We serve only the highest quality products and award winning service. Its atmosphere is very relaxing and you can enjoy a spectacular dinner and a great bottle of wine while overlooking the majestic Colorado river.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin - Best Restaurants in Laughlin ›
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (40)special occasion (37)romantic (32)fit for foodies (12)notable wine list (8)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Wonderful food and fantastic service.RobpDined on 11/15/2014We had a table of 8 (2 birthday celebrations) and all 8 had great meals. The service was quick and professional, from the hostess, beverage and server. Do try the Range, we eat there every time we are in a Harrahs that offers the steak house and have NEVER been disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodrofalikesDined on 11/12/2014Because I live in Laughlin I go to the Range usually once a month and I just love the food and the prices. They are much lower than the price you would find in Las Vegas for the same meals. I just like the people and the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014The tuna was awesome needs to be on the menu. Sorry you took the veal piccata offSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatPlaceToDineDined on 11/7/2014I was glad to have made reservations because they were very busy so I would definitely recommend making reservations. I would definitely dine here again. The food/presentation were excellent. Great wine selection and the river view was also nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014We have been to most of the Harrah's steak house, always for the food fantastic we had the special and have brought several others for dinner.Special Features:
- Range SteakhouseFoodieforlifeDined on 11/2/2014We had a wonderful romantic birthday dinner overlooking the Colorado River. The wait staff was excellent, attentive, well versed in the menu and the local activities. The food (Filet) was cooked to perfection and the home made Caesar Salad is a must have. Best dinning in Laughlin!Special Features:
- Great FoodrofalikesDined on 10/27/2014I usually go and take someone to the Range but this trip I went alone and the food was excellent as always.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/18/2014The waiter and his assistant were great and welcoming. Food was good and well presented. View was terrific.Special Features:
- Consistently wonderful!Muffin1790Dined on 10/16/2014My request for a window seat was honored. Our waitstaff was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. That's why we continue to return!Special Features:
- DisappointmentnotagainDined on 10/12/2014We live in the area and heard this was a really good place to eat. Service was out standing. Views great. BUT food was a disappointment. Ordered the Chef Inspiration. Looked really good. Steak had gristle right down the whole one side, a lot. Veggies were cooked just right except for the potatoes which where over done. For a special occasion such as this was the price was high for what we received.Special Features:
- The Range exceeded our expectationsstaceyo9Dined on 10/4/2014The food, service and price were all excellent. We went twice in the 4 nights we were there, because we loved it so much.Special Features:
- Perfect dining experienceBrendaSum13Dined on 10/4/2014The meal and service was exceptional as always! The meal special of the day was excellent.Special Features:
- Best Meal I have ever had!MnpalovikDined on 9/20/2014We went to the Laughlin location! And it was the best experience/food/service I have ever had! Definitely recommend going :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceDearJennDined on 9/15/2014We enjoyed our special dinner at the The Range steakhouse last week. The host and servers were excellent, competent and very friendly. The atmosphere was calm, cozy and relaxing. Portions were larger than I expected for a "fancy" restaurant. Sea bass was wonderful and steak was also great and cooked as ordered. We had the special chocolate dessert and it was awesome. I highly recommend this restaurant (especially when using one of the Harrah's celebration dinner vouchers.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2014Food was outstanding and so was the service! Good old style steakhouse. Prices were very reasonable as well. Wine list was superb! Definately will come back!Special Features:
- Dining on the RivercamapperDined on 9/13/2014The restaurant has a great view of the river which can be seen from most all tables. The menu has a very good selection but it is dual priced for "drop-ins" and player card patrons - pick up a free players card.Special Features:
- vegasdinerDined on 9/13/2014Be sure to sit with Roberto he was excellent! He was on top of all of our requests. The food was fantastic and cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialJohnCottonwoodDined on 9/10/2014We were looking forward to a great dinner and based on the prices on the menu, thought we were in the right place. It was not a great value, but we enjoyed the meal. Service was good, but the waiter had too many tables. With prices like these and the tip that I left, the service was a disappointment. We will try another steakhouse when we return to Laughlin.Special Features:
- The bestBest2eatDined on 9/5/2014Best steak in town . Second time in for a great time and I'll be back again soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingbabymoonDined on 8/31/2014Our experience was perfect the waiter George was excellent the food was amazing and the service was exceptional. Our waiter was busy and didn't get to us as fast as he was hopi g so he apologized multiple times and gave us free dessert for waiting. The food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding customer service.lisamoatsDined on 8/30/2014Escargot and Caesar Salad are outstanding. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GottsDined on 8/24/2014Our favorite place to go when we visit Harrah's Laughlin.Special Features:
- GottsDined on 8/23/2014Favorite place to go when we visit Harrah's LaughlinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is fabulous!bqrbDined on 8/13/2014From the receptionist to the food, wine and view we certainly enjoy eating at the Range.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantCookieDined on 8/8/2014We love The Range. The food is always good, the service is wonderful and we always enjoy the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- must experince onceTonyDined on 8/2/2014I recommend this place for a quite dinner or romantic ambience, it cozy. the place ha a lovely décor for young and mature audience, perfect for any age.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 65 reviews are from the Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin reviews archive.
- rickVIPDined on 7/22/2014Steaks over cooked and hair on under my wife's steak
- IncredableTonyDined on 7/19/2014I recommend the restaurant for his ambiance and décor, along the food is excellent, for romance and for friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great osso buco and ribeyeHughVIPDined on 7/15/2014Probably the best restaurant in Laughlin. Great service. Server recommended a great wine by the glass too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NICE PLACESUNSHINESGRAMMYDined on 7/5/2014THE RANGE STEAKHOUSE IS VERY NICE. WE WANTED TO SIT BY THE WINDOW, BUT IT WAS ALREADY TAKEN, EVEN THOUGH WE ARRIVED RIGHT AT OPENING FOR OUR RESERVATION. WHEN RESERVING THERE MUST BE A PLACE WHERE TO REQUEST WINDOW SEATING. I'LL BE CHECKING ON THAT FOR OUR NEXT TRIP. THE FOOD WAS GREAT. I HAD THE TWO LOBSTER TAILS, AND MY HUSBAND HAD THE PRIME RIB. OUR SERVER WAS NAMED GEORGE, VERY NICE AND CHECKED TO SEE IF EVERYTHING WAS OKAY TWICE. WE'LL GO THERE AGAIN FOR A NICE SUPPER AND BREAK FROM GAMBLING, BUT TRUTHFULLY, THE LOBSTER TAIL IS ALOT BIGGER AND BETTER AT NORTHWOODS INN, AND NOT AS EXPENSIVE. WE PAID $190.00 INCLUDING TIP WITH ONE BEER AND ONE DRINK.Special Features:
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/4/2014Fabulous menu and great wine list. Service wonderful. Timing good, not rushed to turn over table.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experiencenjoyDined on 6/18/2014The service was cordial and attentive, but not overpowering and disruptive to the enjoyment of conversation with fellow diners. Presentation of the dinners was pleasing not only to the eye, but the food served. I will recommend dining out at the Range to friends that wish to enjoy a great dinner with all the amenities that the restaurant offers.Special Features:
- Dinner at Range on 6-14-2014unhappyDined on 6/14/2014We were a little disappointed as to where we were going to sit which was in a booth with no view so we were moved. The location was a table for 2 with a view of the Colorado River which was nice and the view of the door opening to the kitchen, which was not so nice. The room was very loud and our server had too many tables to serve so our service was not up to the usual standard. As a matter of fact we ordered mushrooms to go with our Prime Rib and never received it, but when the check was given to us the item we did not receive was being billed to us. This item was removed from our bill. Prime Rib was very fatty would not order that again. This was our 53rd Wedding Anniversary which was special but the meal wasn't.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made To Order..Birthday CelebrationPamperMe55Dined on 6/2/2014Immediate acknowledgement upon walking in the door! Greeting was professional yet warm....they impressed me by addressing my husband by his first name and promptly wishing him a Happy Birthday. I wanted my husband to be well pampered, he has worked hard for his Senior Citizen status at 62. This was our first visit to Laughin and I saw the restaurant featured on the Harrah's website. The meal was wonderful, cooked to perfection and the surprise dessert, Creme Brulee, excellent!! We will make a return trip to Laughlin in the near future and Range Steakhouse will be on our dining list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and Foodlfrank5573Dined on 6/1/2014This is an outstanding restaurant with great steaks and a wonderful view of the Colorado river.Special Features:
- Great for any occasionlove2eatDined on 5/31/2014The food was great, nice quiet, went for my wife's Birthday and she loved it, I scored big time points with that dinner. Would definitely tell my friends about this place. had some of the best service ever, if you can get George for a server, even if you have to wait for him, it will be worth the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just love it there!!!JudyandJerryDined on 5/27/2014We come to Laughlin once or twice a year. We have been to the Range Steakhouse twice. Would LOVE to have YOUR steakhouse HERE in Maricopa, AZ (hate ours). Nice, nice people, the scene it great, the food is great. It is really nice to go there.Special Features:
- Best King CrabOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/26/2014My wife and I have enjoyed diining at Harrahs for 17 years. Our favorite is the King Crab--taste, preparation, ease of enjoying. The service is friendly and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billtDined on 5/25/2014the range steakhouse is warm and inviting with spectacular views of the river and surrounding mountains. My wife was thoroughly impressed as this was her birthday and the staff was impressive from the moment we walked in. The food was excellent and plentiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billDined on 5/24/2014Starting on a positive note, the service was fine. The table next to us received their meal first. The portions of halibut and sea bass were large and beautiful. The calamari appetizer was average. The artichoke appetizer was not good. The artichoke appetizer on the previous menu was great but is no longer an option. We received two halibut meals that were covered with garnish and vegetables to where you could not even see the fish. It did not taste good and had no similarity to what was served at the other table. Our son ordered the ribeye and it was well done instead of medium. He only ate the baked potato. The chocolate soufflé was served with two sauces that were not good. The soufflé tasted like a brownie mix.Special Features: