Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
2900 South Casino Drive
Laughlin, NV 89029Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahslaughlin.com/casinos/harrahs-laughlin/restaurants-dining/range-steakhouse-detail.html
- Phone: (702) 298-4600 ext. 6832
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Comfort Food, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Hughes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Thomas Edison
- Public Transit: There is a Laughlin community bus, taxi service and a unique water taxi that is available from all other casinos on Casino drive.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Our Range restaurant is located in the Non smoking section of Harrah's Casino. We have Hotel parking, Valet parking and self parking available for your convenience.
A word from Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
The Range Steakhouse is our premier dining establishment with a very competitive price range. We serve only the highest quality products and award winning service. Its atmosphere is very relaxing and you can enjoy a spectacular dinner and a great bottle of wine while overlooking the majestic Colorado river.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin - Best Restaurants in Laughlin ›
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (40)special occasion (37)romantic (32)fit for foodies (12)notable wine list (8)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Excellent FoodrofalikesDined on 5/21/2014Because I eat at the Range whenever I can. That means that the food is excellent and I love itSpecial Features:
- DissappointmentawawVIPDined on 5/21/2014I was dissappointed in our dinner this time. I had been here a year ago and what a difference. This time the lobster bisque was like flour thickened flavored similar to lobster bisque. My steak had to be sent back twice, once it was well done, second time it was raw, then just okay. Both of us ordered our steaks Oscar style. The sauce was to be Bearnaise, but was another over-thickened sauce, which was more like Hollandaise, not good. The best part of the meal, unfortunately was the bread, side of mushrooms and the souffle. The redeeming part, a token, was that the restaurant took off the souffle. But I do not think I would come back.Special Features:
- Good wine, but steaks served coldHughVIPDined on 5/18/2014Given a lousy table at 5:30 PM when there were VERY few other customers. Great server who brought us two great wines by the glass. Ribeye and New York steaks were properly cooked rare, but the exteriors were cold too, as if they had sat out too long after cooking, before being brought to the table. House salad was very appetizing and fresh.
- Fine DinningthekoreanDined on 5/17/2014I always make it a must for me when ever I make it to Harrah's Laughlin to have dinner with a special quest at my table. If you check your reservation log you will see that I have dinner on a Saturday of every week-end of my staySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Range is Excellent!ZuZuRoseDined on 5/14/2014This was one of the best meals we've had in a while. This place is up there with the best steakhouses we have dined at and is a wonderful find in Laughlin, Nevada. Once you step into the restaurant from the casino, you are transported into a world of fine dining and drink with a Colorado River view. We had the filet mignon (with different choices of glaces and toppings) which was tender and juicy and the sea bass Provençal which was prepared and seared to perfection. We were not disappointed and had a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Five Starsbandit1Dined on 5/11/2014Great place to eat. Service is 5 Stars. Wonderful food and the view is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just averageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Steaks were very dry. Cooked at medium and our party of 12 all said dry meat. Waiter forgot my salad before the meal and pretty pricey for the amount of food served.
- as usual excellentanneDined on 5/10/2014Loved everything except the escargot was a little drySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just the bestBest2eatDined on 5/9/2014Fod taste excellent, I order range steak wow it was so tender mouths melting!!!! And the service I just can say the best , definitely I'll be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/6/2014FROM THE MINUTE YOU WALK IN THE DOOR THE SERVICE AND ATTENTION OF THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL. MENU WAS GREAT AND THE FOOD WAS OUTSTANDING. THE SEATING WAS VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE VIEW WAS FANTASTIC. BASED ON THE RESTAURANT ALONE WE WILL BE BACK TO STAY AT HARRAH'S.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014Have been at the restaurant with family and friends many times, have enjoyed the food, location (view), and the service, "outstanding"! Last visit we enjoyed the calamari (appy) and lobster bisque, before our main dish, all excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dazzle Your SwweetieLuckyLarryDined on 5/3/2014A great place to unwind and service and food is exceptiona!!!Special Features:
- Had the PastarofalikesDined on 4/30/2014As always the service and the food was excellent. I plan on going back as soon as I can I enjoy the food and the people that serve it. They are friendly the food is wonderful.Special Features:
- Back Againretired4goodDined on 4/29/2014We ate at the Range Steakhouse in Harrahs Laughlin for the first time in about 2 years. We enjoyed the meal and the service, however, I was a bit disappointed with my prime rib. It had quite a bit of fat and was more chewy than tender. The new chocolate souffle was really great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter 2014EasterDined on 4/20/2014My husband, sister and I were their for Easter dinner and it was wonderful. The place they sat us was overlooking the river and it was very beautiful view. We sat their for quite awhile just to talk and did not feel rushed that we had to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice river viewJdubDined on 4/13/2014This was a great restaurant with delicious food and awesome service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dining on the river!Vegasman6VIPDined on 4/11/2014We try to dine at the Range every time we stop in Laughlin. Best dining experience on the river in LaughlinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good andbearDined on 4/10/2014The food was very good and Jorge our waiter was very helpful and right there when we needed something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT PLACE FOR A GREAT EVENINGbatsDined on 4/6/2014This is our second time to eat here. I again loved it. It's a great place for groups or just your special spouse. The service is great!! The food was excellant. Friendly and helpful staff. Don't miss a chance to eat there, you will walk away knowing you will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old School EleganceAdventureVIPDined on 4/3/2014Nice place attached to Harrah's Casino. Great service from the staff, fantastic view of the Colorado River, and outstanding food. This is a nice place to bring anyone for a highend dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Range In Harrah's LaughlinNANIVIPDined on 3/29/2014Once again Our dinner was over the top..When ever we are in Laughlin we always have dinner at the Range. This time I tryed the Veal Picatata, out of this world..My husband had the rack of lamb, always outstanding. if your really hungry try the oyster rock., or the stuffed portabella mushrooms..amazing.You won't be disapponted..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodRoghareDined on 3/23/2014The Service is always great and the food is excellent if you want steak or pasta it is the place to go when you are in Laughlin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/16/2014Excellent food and service. Highly recommend this restaurant. Too bad the Casino hurt my pocketbook.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary a success!2beauty1Dined on 3/15/2014I had emailed open table if they can give us a nice view since it is our anniversary. The restaurant had reserved us a scenic seating and the service was excellent. The food was superb! We even had a crime brûlée for free! Thank you Range!Special Features:
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014service by waiters was only fair and seemed very rushed. the noise level was barely acceptable. waiter placed food on table and never checked back to see if all was well or not. harrah's should look into why the noise level is so high. however, the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- casino classyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/13/2014My husband and I enjoyed a nice dinner with drinks on our first nights stay at Harrah's. Great food with options. No wait with reservations.Special Features:
- fab food1fabfoodDined on 3/11/2014This restaurant is a must on places to visit in Laughlin! The food is the best around , with a new chef in the kitchen they are still on top of their game! The atmosphere is romantic and very peaceful overlooking the river, I recommend going at night to view the beautiful lights, and the service is the best, very detail oriented. I always have had an enjoyable experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We chose this restaurant forSnLVoldensDined on 2/21/2014We chose this restaurant for my husband's birthday celebration. The food was plentiful and excellent. The service was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late Valentine's dinnerRivergirl78Dined on 2/21/2014The food and service was excellent. A bit on the pricey end though and you have to pay for every single thing separately, hate that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedLucyDined on 2/14/2014First of all the menu is overpriced. My steak was just ok. The ceasar salad had way too much dressing on it The cooked veggies with my steak were Luke warm at best the hollandaise sauce was cold my baked potato Tasted old & was cold. My husband said his salmon tasted too fishy meaning it wasn't that fresh he ate less Than alf his meal. Probably will not be dining at the Range again.
- Why did I go there?DisAppointedDined on 2/14/2014Positive note, we were seated quickly.. The wait staff was friendly, not as attentive as maybe they should have been considering the average price of our meal was $60.00 a head. 2 of my dinner guests had the Salmon and they said it was good, not great. One other had a Veal dish that was very good they said. I had the chicken and artichoke dish. The chicken was tougher than any I can ever remember and the presentation in the slanted bowl looked as if it were ready to spill out all over me. The wait time from seating to ordering was long and from ordering to serving our entre' was endless. I believe we were there nearly 2.5 hours. The wait staff never did come around and ask if everything was cooked to our satisfaction.Special Features:
- Best Rearaurant in Laughlin NevadaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014For 20 years - the best restaurant in Laughlin and Bullhead City. Period.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwayslfrank5573Dined on 1/27/2014The food and service was excellent as always. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionPichoDined on 12/31/2013We decided ( was a group of 6) to try a new restaurant in Laughlin NV and we were glad we did. From the time we walked in to the restaurant to the time we left, it was a real good experience. The Host was very friendly and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. The waiter and the assistant were very knowledgeable and the service was great!!. Among the dishes we ordered were the Salmon, Prime rib , New York Steak. Everything was delicious. No even one complain from anybody in our group. We will make sure we visit Range Steakhouse next time we visit Laughlin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in LaughlinTraceyDined on 12/21/2013This is the best place for fine dining we have found in Laughlin. If you're looking for a quiet place with intimate seating or a family table where you can enjoy a great meal, this is it. It's an added bonus that you can use your players comps to eat here. Only had one small problem - my steak was over done - but they fixed it quickly. Hence they didn't get the perfect 5-star rating for the food. I only wish they were open later. I realize it's Laughlin - but at least on Friday and Saturday nights they should stay open until 11. We drive in from Phoenix after work and we barely get here in time to enjoy the steakhouse. 9pm close is just too early!!Special Features:
- amazingfabfourDined on 12/7/2013We dine at many fine resturants and this fit among the topSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WE ARE IN LAUGHLIN AROUNDNANIVIPDined on 10/26/2013WE ARE IN LAUGHLIN AROUND 3 TIMES A YEAR..WE DINE AT THE RANGE EVERY TIME AND NOT ONCE HAVE WE BEEN DISAPPOINTED, I'VE TRIED THE, VEAL, LAMB, FISH AND RIB EYE STEAK. ALL AMAZING!!! THE SIDES ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse in Laughlinlfrank5573Dined on 9/15/2013Excellent view of the Colorado River while dinng. The food and service are always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Resturantlfrank5573Dined on 8/8/2013Great food and service with an outstanding view of the Colorado river. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits the Laughlin area.Special Features:
- This has always been a verySusanVIPDined on 7/14/2013This has always been a very high quality restaurant, with excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.