Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
2900 South Casino Drive
Laughlin, NV 89029Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahslaughlin.com/casinos/harrahs-laughlin/restaurants-dining/range-steakhouse-detail.html
- Phone: 7022984600x6832
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Comfort Food, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Hughes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Thomas Edison
- Public Transit: There is a Laughlin community bus, taxi service and a unique water taxi that is available from all other casinos on Casino drive.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Our Range restaurant is located in the Non smoking section of Harrah's Casino. We have Hotel parking, Valet parking and self parking available for your convenience.
A word from Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
The Range Steakhouse is our premier dining establishment with a very competitive price range. We serve only the highest quality products and award winning service. Its atmosphere is very relaxing and you can enjoy a spectacular dinner and a great bottle of wine while overlooking the majestic Colorado river.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin - Best Restaurants in Laughlin ›
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (43)special occasion (35)romantic (29)notable wine list (12)fit for foodies (8)good for groups (6)great for brunch (4)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Our favorite place to go when we visit Harrah's Laughlin.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Favorite place to go when we visit Harrah's LaughlinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is fabulous!bqrbDined on 8/13/2014From the receptionist to the food, wine and view we certainly enjoy eating at the Range.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantCookieDined on 8/8/2014We love The Range. The food is always good, the service is wonderful and we always enjoy the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- must experince onceTonyDined on 8/2/2014I recommend this place for a quite dinner or romantic ambience, it cozy. the place ha a lovely décor for young and mature audience, perfect for any age.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rickVIPDined on 7/22/2014Steaks over cooked and hair on under my wife's steak
- IncredableTonyDined on 7/19/2014I recommend the restaurant for his ambiance and décor, along the food is excellent, for romance and for friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great osso buco and ribeyeHughVIPDined on 7/15/2014Probably the best restaurant in Laughlin. Great service. Server recommended a great wine by the glass too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NICE PLACESUNSHINESGRAMMYDined on 7/5/2014THE RANGE STEAKHOUSE IS VERY NICE. WE WANTED TO SIT BY THE WINDOW, BUT IT WAS ALREADY TAKEN, EVEN THOUGH WE ARRIVED RIGHT AT OPENING FOR OUR RESERVATION. WHEN RESERVING THERE MUST BE A PLACE WHERE TO REQUEST WINDOW SEATING. I'LL BE CHECKING ON THAT FOR OUR NEXT TRIP. THE FOOD WAS GREAT. I HAD THE TWO LOBSTER TAILS, AND MY HUSBAND HAD THE PRIME RIB. OUR SERVER WAS NAMED GEORGE, VERY NICE AND CHECKED TO SEE IF EVERYTHING WAS OKAY TWICE. WE'LL GO THERE AGAIN FOR A NICE SUPPER AND BREAK FROM GAMBLING, BUT TRUTHFULLY, THE LOBSTER TAIL IS ALOT BIGGER AND BETTER AT NORTHWOODS INN, AND NOT AS EXPENSIVE. WE PAID $190.00 INCLUDING TIP WITH ONE BEER AND ONE DRINK.Special Features:
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/4/2014Fabulous menu and great wine list. Service wonderful. Timing good, not rushed to turn over table.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experiencenjoyDined on 6/18/2014The service was cordial and attentive, but not overpowering and disruptive to the enjoyment of conversation with fellow diners. Presentation of the dinners was pleasing not only to the eye, but the food served. I will recommend dining out at the Range to friends that wish to enjoy a great dinner with all the amenities that the restaurant offers.Special Features:
- Dinner at Range on 6-14-2014unhappyDined on 6/14/2014We were a little disappointed as to where we were going to sit which was in a booth with no view so we were moved. The location was a table for 2 with a view of the Colorado River which was nice and the view of the door opening to the kitchen, which was not so nice. The room was very loud and our server had too many tables to serve so our service was not up to the usual standard. As a matter of fact we ordered mushrooms to go with our Prime Rib and never received it, but when the check was given to us the item we did not receive was being billed to us. This item was removed from our bill. Prime Rib was very fatty would not order that again. This was our 53rd Wedding Anniversary which was special but the meal wasn't.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made To Order..Birthday CelebrationPamperMe55Dined on 6/2/2014Immediate acknowledgement upon walking in the door! Greeting was professional yet warm....they impressed me by addressing my husband by his first name and promptly wishing him a Happy Birthday. I wanted my husband to be well pampered, he has worked hard for his Senior Citizen status at 62. This was our first visit to Laughin and I saw the restaurant featured on the Harrah's website. The meal was wonderful, cooked to perfection and the surprise dessert, Creme Brulee, excellent!! We will make a return trip to Laughlin in the near future and Range Steakhouse will be on our dining list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and Foodlfrank5573Dined on 6/1/2014This is an outstanding restaurant with great steaks and a wonderful view of the Colorado river.Special Features:
- Great for any occasionlove2eatDined on 5/31/2014The food was great, nice quiet, went for my wife's Birthday and she loved it, I scored big time points with that dinner. Would definitely tell my friends about this place. had some of the best service ever, if you can get George for a server, even if you have to wait for him, it will be worth the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just love it there!!!JudyandJerryDined on 5/27/2014We come to Laughlin once or twice a year. We have been to the Range Steakhouse twice. Would LOVE to have YOUR steakhouse HERE in Maricopa, AZ (hate ours). Nice, nice people, the scene it great, the food is great. It is really nice to go there.Special Features:
- Best King CrabOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/26/2014My wife and I have enjoyed diining at Harrahs for 17 years. Our favorite is the King Crab--taste, preparation, ease of enjoying. The service is friendly and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billtDined on 5/25/2014the range steakhouse is warm and inviting with spectacular views of the river and surrounding mountains. My wife was thoroughly impressed as this was her birthday and the staff was impressive from the moment we walked in. The food was excellent and plentiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billDined on 5/24/2014Starting on a positive note, the service was fine. The table next to us received their meal first. The portions of halibut and sea bass were large and beautiful. The calamari appetizer was average. The artichoke appetizer was not good. The artichoke appetizer on the previous menu was great but is no longer an option. We received two halibut meals that were covered with garnish and vegetables to where you could not even see the fish. It did not taste good and had no similarity to what was served at the other table. Our son ordered the ribeye and it was well done instead of medium. He only ate the baked potato. The chocolate soufflé was served with two sauces that were not good. The soufflé tasted like a brownie mix.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodrofalikesDined on 5/21/2014Because I eat at the Range whenever I can. That means that the food is excellent and I love itSpecial Features:
- DissappointmentawawVIPDined on 5/21/2014I was dissappointed in our dinner this time. I had been here a year ago and what a difference. This time the lobster bisque was like flour thickened flavored similar to lobster bisque. My steak had to be sent back twice, once it was well done, second time it was raw, then just okay. Both of us ordered our steaks Oscar style. The sauce was to be Bearnaise, but was another over-thickened sauce, which was more like Hollandaise, not good. The best part of the meal, unfortunately was the bread, side of mushrooms and the souffle. The redeeming part, a token, was that the restaurant took off the souffle. But I do not think I would come back.Special Features:
- Good wine, but steaks served coldHughVIPDined on 5/18/2014Given a lousy table at 5:30 PM when there were VERY few other customers. Great server who brought us two great wines by the glass. Ribeye and New York steaks were properly cooked rare, but the exteriors were cold too, as if they had sat out too long after cooking, before being brought to the table. House salad was very appetizing and fresh.
- Fine DinningthekoreanDined on 5/17/2014I always make it a must for me when ever I make it to Harrah's Laughlin to have dinner with a special quest at my table. If you check your reservation log you will see that I have dinner on a Saturday of every week-end of my staySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Range is Excellent!ZuZuRoseDined on 5/14/2014This was one of the best meals we've had in a while. This place is up there with the best steakhouses we have dined at and is a wonderful find in Laughlin, Nevada. Once you step into the restaurant from the casino, you are transported into a world of fine dining and drink with a Colorado River view. We had the filet mignon (with different choices of glaces and toppings) which was tender and juicy and the sea bass Provençal which was prepared and seared to perfection. We were not disappointed and had a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Five Starsbandit1Dined on 5/11/2014Great place to eat. Service is 5 Stars. Wonderful food and the view is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just averageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Steaks were very dry. Cooked at medium and our party of 12 all said dry meat. Waiter forgot my salad before the meal and pretty pricey for the amount of food served.
- as usual excellentanneDined on 5/10/2014Loved everything except the escargot was a little drySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just the bestBest2eatDined on 5/9/2014Fod taste excellent, I order range steak wow it was so tender mouths melting!!!! And the service I just can say the best , definitely I'll be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/6/2014FROM THE MINUTE YOU WALK IN THE DOOR THE SERVICE AND ATTENTION OF THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL. MENU WAS GREAT AND THE FOOD WAS OUTSTANDING. THE SEATING WAS VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE VIEW WAS FANTASTIC. BASED ON THE RESTAURANT ALONE WE WILL BE BACK TO STAY AT HARRAH'S.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014Have been at the restaurant with family and friends many times, have enjoyed the food, location (view), and the service, "outstanding"! Last visit we enjoyed the calamari (appy) and lobster bisque, before our main dish, all excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dazzle Your SwweetieLuckyLarryDined on 5/3/2014A great place to unwind and service and food is exceptiona!!!Special Features:
- Had the PastarofalikesDined on 4/30/2014As always the service and the food was excellent. I plan on going back as soon as I can I enjoy the food and the people that serve it. They are friendly the food is wonderful.Special Features:
- The following 38 reviews are from the Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin reviews archive.
- Back Againretired4goodDined on 4/29/2014We ate at the Range Steakhouse in Harrahs Laughlin for the first time in about 2 years. We enjoyed the meal and the service, however, I was a bit disappointed with my prime rib. It had quite a bit of fat and was more chewy than tender. The new chocolate souffle was really great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter 2014EasterDined on 4/20/2014My husband, sister and I were their for Easter dinner and it was wonderful. The place they sat us was overlooking the river and it was very beautiful view. We sat their for quite awhile just to talk and did not feel rushed that we had to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice river viewJdubDined on 4/13/2014This was a great restaurant with delicious food and awesome service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dining on the river!Vegasman6VIPDined on 4/11/2014We try to dine at the Range every time we stop in Laughlin. Best dining experience on the river in LaughlinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good andbearDined on 4/10/2014The food was very good and Jorge our waiter was very helpful and right there when we needed something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT PLACE FOR A GREAT EVENINGbatsDined on 4/6/2014This is our second time to eat here. I again loved it. It's a great place for groups or just your special spouse. The service is great!! The food was excellant. Friendly and helpful staff. Don't miss a chance to eat there, you will walk away knowing you will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old School EleganceAdventureVIPDined on 4/3/2014Nice place attached to Harrah's Casino. Great service from the staff, fantastic view of the Colorado River, and outstanding food. This is a nice place to bring anyone for a highend dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Range In Harrah's LaughlinNANIVIPDined on 3/29/2014Once again Our dinner was over the top..When ever we are in Laughlin we always have dinner at the Range. This time I tryed the Veal Picatata, out of this world..My husband had the rack of lamb, always outstanding. if your really hungry try the oyster rock., or the stuffed portabella mushrooms..amazing.You won't be disapponted..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.