Range Steakhouse - Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort
15480 Maricopa Road
Maricopa, AZ 85239Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Range Steakhouse - Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahsakchin.com/restaurants/The-Range-Steakhouse.html#.Ux4FHM76TCo
- Phone: 4808025000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Firday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Colin Ribble
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
A word from Range Steakhouse - Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort
The Range Steakhouse offers a classic steakhouse menu featuring juicy steaks, succulent seafood, delicious appetizers, side dishes and desserts. Our individually hand selected cuts of beef are prepared to perfection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Range Steakhouse - Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort - Best Restaurants in Maricopa ›
Range Steakhouse - Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
83 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (56)romantic (26)neighborhood gem (20)fit for foodies (15)good for groups (8)late-night find (6)hot spot (6)notable wine list (6)great for lunch (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- it was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014I was a little nervous when we first got there. It looked like an old seventies restaurant. I was expecting something more like a Fleming's and it was not but the prices are a little lower as well because each meal comes with the sides. Our server was very good. My wife and I both had steaks. Hers was good but a little overcooked, mine was good but a little more grisly than what I would have thought. Overall I think for the price it was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014we enjoyed our dining experience and look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group checkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Servers tried to split check up, and it took 40 minutes for some of party to get checks. Terrible! Completely unorganizedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Range SteakhousetoolmanDined on 8/1/2014Our favorite spot for birthdays and anniversaries. The steak and seafood on the menu is the best in town! We eat here twice a month and have never had a bad meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeBudmanDined on 7/21/2014My husband and I have been to Shullas and Ditkas..this resturant far above them in food quality and service..we will return..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a special occasionJumperDined on 7/18/2014We had the filet and the halibut, both were cooked perfectly, seasoned well and the sides are always good. As strange as it sounds, get the Mac&Cheese. It is the best. Servers are very professional and always available if you need them. Highly recommend themSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceRWNoDined on 7/16/2014Kudos to our Waiter Rob for the excellent service. We returned two nights later and asked for him and we will make sure we dine on a night he is working in the future.Special Features:
- The Range Steakhouse is quality.lmsw55Dined on 7/15/2014I have eaten at the Range Steakhouse each time I stay at Harrah's Ak Chin Resort. The food and service are consistently excellent. It is a bit dark in the restaurant, but some may enjoy the low lighting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Senior Citizen ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014Top quality meats are used and I really appreciate that. They also know how to get it to the temp you ordered it. It was rather noisy (mostly coming from the kitchen) and that was bothersome. The booths were re-designed? and smaller than last time I was there. Prices are very nice for the high quality.Special Features:
- Consistently Great Food!ChoiceDined on 7/13/2014We had four in our party..all with different tastes...the Halibut was fantastic...the salad was perfect...mushrooms and onions were good too! I like the way the vegis are separated in different bowls...my brother had the ribs ..loved them...the wine selection was very good as my brother is from Sonoma, Cal...and knows all the vineyards ..he even mentioned it was a good selection..Great service too...we even gave him a better tip than 20% as it was perfect! Thanks!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014We always look forward to dining at The Range. Food, service etc., is great.Special Features:
- Wonderful SteakhouseStevenDined on 7/12/2014Once again, everything was great......they even had the exact booth I asked for on line---food was great---great service--they all have it together at this place. That is why I always go back..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014The food is always excellent---usually order a steak which is very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entire mealRodftnhills027Dined on 7/5/2014We were totally surprised that the meal included a soup or salad and two sides. Food quality and value for the money excellent. We will definitely go back at the end of the month when we return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceaeromanDined on 7/3/2014Great restaurant for dinner. Our waiter was excellent and added some fun to the experience. Prime rib was great.
- Range resturantNoScrapsDined on 6/29/2014Even though it is a small Steakhouse ,it is very nice. We have visited there several time since the Steakhouse opened and are allways treated wonderful. We have also visited the Range in Vegas and were treated very well there too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday meetingtoolmanDined on 6/22/2014As usual, the food and hospitality was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary/ birthday at favorite2forcruisenDined on 6/22/2014We were seated immediately upon arrival. Seating was very good and the waitress was very pleasant and attentive. The food was good and abundant.Special Features:
- Casino Fine DiningcasinolvrDined on 6/15/2014Excellent place to get away from the Casino noise and enjoy a good meal. Food was excellent, service can be better but the manager is trying to get all servers up to par. Large amount of food so sharing a meal is possible.Special Features:
- It gets better with every visitOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/10/2014The atmosphere is awesome, our waiter James is one of the best we've encountered. Our food was perfect, its worth the price we pay. Thank you for making our experience memorable for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a pleasurelmsw55Dined on 6/2/2014I have eaten at the Range Steakhouse several times. This particular time, the service was not as good as my previous dining experiences at Range Steakhouse. However, the menu is excellent and the food is consistently delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tough meatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/27/2014Have dined at the Range at Ak-Chin many times and this is the second time I have been disappointed in my Filet. Tough and grisly. Unfortunately my wife's was the same way. Ate at the Range in Laughlin and had a wonderful meal.Special Features:
- very niceCookerDined on 5/27/2014My wife and I arrived before our reservation time and were welcomed with smiles all around. The steak was very tender and cooked to our liking. The salads we tried were fresh and plentiful. The House Fries were hard and not very tastful. We ordered a $55 of White Wine and was informed that they did not have any that were chilled at that time so they lost money as we ordered a bottle that was $35. That was a disappointment.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014My husband and I had a nice time the service was excellent and the waiters were the best!!!!Special Features:
- Great FoodaeromanDined on 5/25/2014Food and service were excellent. Reservations a must, otherwise long waits.
- What a find!SurprisedInMaricopaDined on 5/19/2014I never expected to find such a great steakhouse in the Maricopa area. The prices were on par for the quality of food and service. The one time I've been to The Range our server gave sub-par service but the other wait staff made up for it. I ordered the 16 oz. New York Strip and it was cooked perfectly. Good quality meat, the drinks were stiff, and the sides were delicious. All-in-all I'd definitely recommend visiting if you make a trip to Ak-Chin Casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Happy CustomermbrtazDined on 5/16/2014Dinner was delish!! Prices reasonable, service was outstanding!! Looking forward to going again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but too priceyAZDanoDined on 5/15/2014I felt things were priced about 15 to 20% too much.
- DiningMORAMDined on 5/12/2014This was not our first time to the Steak House and it won't be out last.Special Features:
- Dining at the Range SteakhouseLuv2EatDined on 5/11/2014The quality of the food is excellent. The variety of the menu offers something for everyone. The service is excellent. The ambience is very good/romantic. It is a little pricey but so are other fine restaurants. Enjoy!Special Features:
- OutstandingBreezeDined on 5/11/2014We had a wonderful experience and the food was absolutely awesome. We will visit the Range again very very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceStevenDined on 5/11/2014The food and service were great as per usual. Always look forward to eating here.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Collassal ripoff. However, if my wife thinks I'm a hero for driving 50 miles and spending $50 for a brunch that is inferior to what we could get here for $17 then it was worth it. By the way, a $50 Mother's Day brunch should include a flower.Special Features:
- Quality, service and value!MaricopaConciergeDined on 5/9/2014My wife was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer and we had friends from the East Coast visiting. We needed a place for the best dinner that was nearby and The Range was the first place that came to mind. We have dined there whenever we a craving a good spinach salad and a filet mignon. Our friends were leaving the next day and we wanted the best venue and food to make our potentially last dinner with them memorable. My wife said to me "You know we heard you say what a value and awesome meal this is the last three times, how many more times do you want to say it!" That sums it up! By the way, we operate a concierge business serving 300 plus clients and The Range is always our top recommendation. We have had no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic eveninglinmaricopaDined on 5/9/2014This was a good choice for our anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014steaks were prepared perfectly juicy and tender. side dishes, soup, and salad were very good.Special Features:
- Good food except House friesJIFFDined on 5/8/2014Everything is good except the house fries I ordered. They are not crispy, greasy, and sucky. It seemed really under cooked. Service is good. Crab cake and bacon wrapped with shrimp are good. Love the horseradish BBQ sauce! Prime rib and lamb are delicious. Fruit tart is yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014Your restraunt came highly recommend by a few people we know, when we arrived the host was very approachable and helpful. Our waiter Joseph was great by over heard they were short handed. We waited for our drinks and salad for about twenty minutes. When we ordered my wife had the lobster tail Which was over cooked. I more than likely not return
- Great DinnereatoutalotDined on 4/25/2014We had an excellent dinner at the Range Steakhouse. The escargot were cooked to perfection - sauce was wonderful! One of us had the clam chowder which received rave reviews. The Caesar salad was lacking - very tasteless. One of us had the wedge salad which was terrific, the halibut was wonderful in a great lemon burre blanc sauce. The creme brulee was very good. We would recommend this restaurant to everyone, although prices are a bit high for some items.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/24/2014Food was best ever, especially our strip steaks. Service wasn't as great but they were very busy and short staffed.Special Features: