Randazzo's Little Italy
385 Miracle Mile
Miami, FL 33134Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Randazzo's Little Italy
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.randazzoslittleitaly.com/
- Phone: 3054487002x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 12 pm - 10 pm. Friday: 12 pm - 11 pm. Saturday: 6 pm - 11 pm. Sunday: 5 pm - 10 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Marc Randazzo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Randazzo's Little Italy is the PERFECT place to host your special event. Our upstairs dining area with a private bar and view of our kitchen is the ultimate dinner party area. Let us shake up your event Chicago style!
A word from Randazzo's Little Italy
Serving “Chicago style” Italian soul food made from our family’s recipes. We want to treat you the way family and friends are treated in our home. Everything made from scratch the moment you order. So sit back, relax, and allow us to take you back to the old neighborhood “Chicago style” !Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Randazzo's Little Italy reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (22)good for groups (21)special occasion (14)fit for foodies (11)romantic (8)kid-friendly (7)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)great for lunch (5)vibrant bar scene (4)notable wine list (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Biggest MistakeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014My Iphone was stolen, I am pretty convinced an employee did it. They almost got away with also stealing my birthday present but I made a huge deal about that ( it was platinum earrings) and low and behold they appeared. My phone was on the entire time and now it was off. The manager seemed to be indifferent about it. It was the biggest tourist trap, chef boyardee experience. $32 for can food and to be with thugs. It was awful and would not recommend this place to anyone. All these great reviews are extremely questionable. It's GARBAGE!
- Italian funOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014not pretentious-just fun Italian food served as the god father movie plays in the back ground!Special Features:
- Enjoyed the restaurantinvitingu2VIPDined on 10/11/2014Overall limited menu food was old world Italian but good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Comfort FoodgatorgabDined on 10/8/2014Came here on a Wednesday night to meet with clients and discuss business. It was recommended by one of my clients that lived in the area. We had excellent service, nice wine, and great Italian comfort food. As the menu says, if you want fancy Italian food go to Abracci's. This is good Italian comfort food like your gumada might cook.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dessert Horrible!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/27/2014If you choose to eat at Randazzo's go with abandon as there is nothing healthy on the menu...I did go there with that in mind and enjoyed our fried mozzarella appetizer, and, our pasta main courses. Dessert was horrible though. The Tiramisu was atleast week old cake, did not taste like anything, and simply had chocolate syrup drizzled on it. Absolutely the worst presentation and food quality I have had anywhere.
- Overpriced for average preparation33146gourmetDined on 9/13/2014The food for our group of 6 was good. What was not ok was the very pricey cost of each meal. The prices mid $30's deserved food to be prepared excellent. Veal Marsala was superior to veal piccata which had a garlic sauce that tasted like from a jar and veal was not tender. The fish Mahi Mahi seemed to be the best of the non pasta dishes. Once again the pasta dishes in the mid $20's seemed average. All around service was average. There are many Italian restaurants with more innovative cuisine and prices.
- LoieDined on 9/6/2014Great as usual, great night out in coral gables. Fun atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's italian!!Sal62Dined on 9/5/2014Great Miami Spice menu! The food was just like southen Italy. Robust, plentiful and great tasting!!! Bien!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious, authentic Italian foodcynswrldDined on 8/27/2014The food was amazing. Service was great. Their tomato sauce was the best I have ever tasted. Love this place and I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Home Cooking"JoelleDined on 8/22/2014The food,service and ambience all combine to make you feel like you've come "home to Sunday dinner with the family" The owner and staff make you feel welcome and as if they've been waiting for you all day . Great ,great place ,I highly recommend it !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A mistake.jlodommarDined on 8/18/2014A big mistake. I wrote a message before. The restaurant is closed when we arrived. I went with my family (7 persons, including with a person with wheelchair) I looking another place... near... my people ask me for, how I do the reservation... finally we came to Cibo. Please take notice.
- realdealDined on 8/16/2014I have been going to Randazzo's for several years and have never been disappointed in the food or service. Its great to see Mark there, he always has time to stop by the table, say he, inquire about your meal, and have a friendly chat. The portions are outrageously large, great for another meal the next day!!! I would most highly recommend Randazzo's and anything on the menu. Well worth the price!!! Truly a MUST for AUTHENTIC Italian cuisine in Miami!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A definite return again locationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Evening started off slow, no hostess, bartender not engaged, table not ready even after waiting 15 minutes. Host then honored our request for an up stairs table- an excellent location. Decor, the menu and its descriptions of the food, the food and overall ambience transports you from Coral Gables to where you feel you are in Little Italy. The menu descriptions start the process of turning the evening into a 'fun' evening....and the food does not disappoint. And with one of the owners upstairs on the evening our group was there, we noted his visiting every table to say hello and to check on the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lost its lusterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014This is the third or fourth time I have dined at this restaurant. It has lost the luster and the outstanding food it use to have. Not to mention the outstanding service it once had. I did appreciate the owner coming around the tables. I guess I loved the location it used to be.
- True excellent Italian in MiamiBrandon5tewartDined on 8/16/2014As an Italian guy from NY it's hard to find some true, great Italian food down here in South Florida... But Randazzos nails it. The owner is always there, making sure everyone is happy and the food is incredible. Great atmosphere, fun staff and NYC quality food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I loved it!OutstandingDined on 8/16/2014We went for dinner. The service was outstanding and the food was delicious. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- Ran out of special dishesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014I'm a big fan of Randazzo's but have to say that this time around they disappointed. I specifically went for the lasagna and the sausage and peppers and after ordering was told they didn't have either. It was a Friday night at 8:30 pm, there is no reason why two of their specialty dishes were not available....they need to do a better job in having the dishes available that people want to order.Special Features:
- If you want Italian food...MiamiCarGuyDined on 8/9/2014I'm originally from NJ and have struggled to find good Italian food in Dade County. I just want to tell you I had the traditional spaghetti and gravy and it did not disappoint. The sauce was great and the meatballs were giant but tasty.Special Features:
- Best Italian Restaurant in MiamiAJS1974VIPDined on 8/1/2014This is not a fancy restaurant, but it's my favorite Italian food in all of Miami. Highly recommend the Chicago calamari (tomato sauce and blue cheese), chicken parmesan, pasta with Sunday gravy, and cannolis. Even the sauce that comes with the pre-meal bread is awesome. They've got some really good Italian meals, too. Our server Nick, couldn't have been nicer and more attentive. The owner walked around saying hi to all the guests and checking on their meal. And nothing beats the ambiance -- The Godfather, Goodfellas, and photos that remind you who owns the place and where they're from. Definitely one of my top three restaurants in Miami.Special Features:
- Ideal Italian restaurant.AmateurfoodspecialistDined on 7/5/2014Everything was very good from the hostess to our table location and our food was perfect.The only slight downfall was the service. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and professional but was very slow and forgetful or it appeared that way. The drinks took very long to come out but they were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014Food was good as this was my fourth time at Randazzo's, service was the worst as it appears very young staff at tables and bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 241 reviews are from the Randazzo's Little Italy reviews archive.
- Excellent Food and EnvironmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2014Food was incredible and the environment was so cozy and warm. The owner came over to our table to introduce himself which was a very nice touch. Food came out rather fast but I did not feel too rushed. I like to take my time so I thought the turnaround was a little quick but I sat and enjoyed my wine after and did not feel rushed to get up. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- FrnkVIPDined on 6/7/2014Way too expensive. Average size portion of pasta and two giant mushy meatballs for $28 just doesn't cut it.Special Features:
- The food was good but notOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/29/2012The food was good but not spectacular for the price. Huge portions and they charge a sharing fee $7.00 a little ridiculous when you are paying $23.00 for pasta with sause not even any meat in it. I think this place is more about the ambiance... cute place , but overpriced for what you get.
- The Spaghetti with SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/25/2012The Spaghetti with Sunday gravy was outstanding. The Fettuccine with Shrimp had a beautiful cream after taste. The bread was spot on along with the custom made dipping olive oil. If we could have only had the bread and drinks in 5 minutes instead of 15 for bread and 20 for drinks. We were not served drinks until we received our food and I asked again for the drinks I ordered. Having a police incident down stairs while we were eating caused a total lack of service. The manager was nice enough to comp the cannoli's for dessert.
- I took my dad for Father'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/17/2012I took my dad for Father's day lunch and we left very disappointed. Both my parents are elderly, and the 1st strike was the elevator was not working (I had to walk my 87 year old mother up and down the stairs). we sat down, bus boy came with bread and water, and we did not see anyone else for another 10 min. I then asked for the wine list-another 10 min. I ordered wine & at least 15 min went by. The food arrived & the wine was still not there. The waiter - I saw 1 for the entire section, the whole time we were there) checked on us only once throughout the meal. The ACunit was not working properly so it was very warm. tables are too close together, patrons & waiters couldn't get by. We left without dessert because we just wanted to get out
- Nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2012We took our adult daughter to dinner on a weeknight for her birthday. It was early evening and not crowded, and we were seated on the first level in the bar area. The steady flow of patrons were primarily being seated on the second level,so we were mostly alone with the exception of a few bar patrons. The bartender doubled as our server, and was extremely attentive. He was friendly and accommodating, and gave us personal service. The food was very good, however, there was no soup that day. Every Italian restaurant I've ever been to in Chicago has homemade ministrone every day, and this purports to be a Chicago-style Italian restaurant. The calamari was killer, and the ravioli was perfect. The vodka sauce pasta was excellent.Special Features:
- Another fine dinner!wilyangelDined on 6/9/2012Our server, Palomino, was gracious and attentive...offering up a great dining experience with suggestions for items we would enjoy on the menu. Our server from prior occasions, came by to say hi and chat...the owner also stopped by to welcome us and talked amiably with us for awhile. This served to make us feel as though we were dining with friends...which in a sense, we were. The food is always good, and again, our dining experience was memorable. A taste of being in an Italian home...highly recommend!Special Features:
- Food was great with very largeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/8/2012Food was great with very large portions. Service was very slow at lunch and it was not that busy. Took one hour to receive appetizer.
- Nice PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2012The lasagna, risotto, and meatballs were incredible. The chicken parmigian was very bland and tasted re-heated. The hostess was very nice. The waiter was a little spacey, took our drink order wrong, and forgot to pack all of our leftovers. We didn't notice until the next day. Although it was probably an honest mistake, we felt a little ripped-off. The restaurant was empty so it was just neglect. Overall, I enjoyed my meal at Randazzo's.Special Features:
- what a great dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/2/2012what a great dining experience. the portions are HUGE, service is beyond amazing, the owner actually walks around and greats his guests, and just great food! a must go for a great evening of great food and impeccable service.Special Features:
- A really nice evening!wilyangelDined on 6/2/2012We diner here frequently. On my birthday, the service had been disappointing, warranting a less-than-stellar review. This visit, we had the same server, and were afraid it would be a repeat performance...NOT! Giussepe was extremely attentive and charming, recommending a very nice wine...and doing his utmost to make certain we enjoyed every aspect of our dinner - which we did. The bread and food are always excellent, and the service we received was top-notch. Proof that one less-than-perfect experience warrants a re-visit...we all have "off" days. We were so happy to have our faith in this establishment renewed because since it is in our neighborhood, we plan to frequent it often! Thank you for a really nice evening!Special Features:
- Good food, but inattentive staff!wilyangelDined on 5/23/2012Not our first visit & not our last - food is always really good. Great bread. Hostess did not smile at us and acted bored to be there...more interested in her reflection in the mirror. We asked for butter-waiter never brought it. I caught his eye, asked again-he told someone else to get it. The young man who brought water & bread was more attentive than our actual waiter who seemed bored to be there. Although we said it was a birthday celebration in our reservation, no one said happy birthday (or smiled or offered tip-worthy service for that matter). The waiter neglected to give the 30% Open Table discount & had to redo the bill. Thank heaven the food and atmosphere and prior experiences were good!!! Too bad the staff doesn't seem to care!
- Place is great, everyone wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2012Place is great, everyone was friendly and the owner took the time to say hello to all his tables. An experience to often felt.Special Features:
- Radazzo's offers qualityfoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/17/2012Radazzo's offers qualityfood and experience in all aspects and backs it up.Special Features:
- Food was ok. Seemed to beOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012Food was ok. Seemed to be understaff and service suffered. I get the decoration and theme, but please get rid of the plastic plants.
- Food was really delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/10/2012Food was really delicious. The calamari was superb,Special Features:
- We have been here severalmentzieDined on 4/26/2012We have been here several times and enjoyed it.So we brought out of town friend and WOW the calamari was overbreaded and tough,Rigatoni Vodka very good,but the Chicken Parm. was just very poor thin as a razor blade ,small portion and no flavor! What happened?
- We go to Randazzo's at leastOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/15/2012We go to Randazzo's at least once a month and are never disappointed.Special Features:
- Great italian food!!! OutstandingAmmlopezDined on 4/15/2012Great italian food!!! Outstanding meatballs. Great service!!! Really enjoy this place!Special Features: