3000 W. Britton
Oklahoma City, OK 73120Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ranchsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 4057553501
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Bar Opens: 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kendall Curry
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Ranch Steakhouse offers a wide selection of private rooms for your business meeting or party. Each private room is richly appointed with the finest "Old World" accents and is equipped with it's own A/V services. Private dining rooms require reservations and contract and include room minimums.
Wine Room - max 12 people, Private Southwest Room - max 24 people,2 Semi-Private Curtain Rooms - max 16 people each or 32 people together, Baron's Room - 60 max.
- Private Party Contact: Alyssa Geddes 4057553501
A word from Ranch Steakhouse
Richly appointed in an atmosphere of old world elegance. Ranch Steakhouse serves only the finest custom aged USDA prime beef. Perfect for a romantic dinner for two or a private party for 60, Ranch Steakhouse is Oklahoma City's original Prime Steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Ranch Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Ranch Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (129)romantic (90)notable wine list (75)fit for foodies (40)good for groups (31)neighborhood gem (21)hot spot (17)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (5)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Favorite Steakhouse in OKC!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2014Always great service and great quality food each and every visit! Always look forward to dining at the Ranch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must stopkrisVIPDined on 9/17/2014This is our "must go" restaurant when we're in OKC for business. The food and service are always outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The Ranch provided a wonderful experience for me and my husband. The steaks we ordered were incredible and the side sampler was perfect for us. Will definately be returning!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pricey, but very goodCalebVIPDined on 9/11/2014Ranch Steakhouse is a very good steakhouse with an incredible ambience. Ranch, is pricey but well worth it for a special occasion. Get the Dulce De Leche for dessert.Special Features:
- Outstanding From Start to Finish!GreggersVIPDined on 9/9/2014We had an excellent dining experience. All of the wait staff was extraordinary and treated us like royalty. The meals were scrumptious! And you truly made my Dad's birthday extra special. We'll be coming back the next time we're in OKC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Great service, a lot of the food had a great flavor , just thought the steak would have been a little bit better, probably had to high of expectations that I was going to be blown away with flavorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced disappointingStillwaterboundDined on 9/7/2014We went here to celebrate our anniversary and were very disappointed. I noted our anniversary on our reservation but the staff never acknowleged it. My husband ordered the special for $60 and asked for the sauce on the side. The sauce came all over his steak and they still charged full price. We also ordered an appetizer, side sampler, tenderloin filet and dessert. The meatball appetizer was very good. Overall, not worth $200 for an average meal with mediocre service.Special Features:
- Could Be BetterVernDined on 9/4/2014It was great however I have to say that the coordination between the servers and support staff was very amateur and I have to say that your serving staff seems to think that what they have to say is more important than the conversation of the guests. I live in St. Louis and I have eaten at your restaurant a dozen times over the last 3 years. The feature item have not changed that I can recall, making them standard items and therefore they should be on the menu. Sorry for the long response, however, at $125-175 per person I think it warrants a response. The menu is good but not extraordinary, therefore the service need to be aligned with the prices.Special Features:
- Best Steakhouse in OK!DrSummersDined on 9/3/2014I've never had a bad meal here! Their steaks are always cooked to perfection, and the are great cuts of beef! Gotta try the stuffed mushrooms and the Brussel Sprots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in OKCOnlygoodfoodDined on 9/3/2014My wife and I tried the Ranch for our anniversary this year after hearing a lot of great things. They did not disappoint. Everything is a la carte including steak toppings and sides. We both ordered steaks medium to medium well and the portion, temperature, and flavor were everything you'd want from a steak. I've had several steaks in OKC and thought I'd had the best, but the Ranch put the others to shame. We ordered a side sampler which came with 3 of their sides. We chose asparagus, Mac & cheese (homemade not Kraft by a long shot), and a baked potato. All of the sides were as good as the steak. They come family style so we'd likely only order 2 next time as it was a significant amount of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentjamagDined on 8/31/2014Outstanding evening. Food and service, both excellent - perfect to celebrate our anniversary. No complaints! This restaurant is on par with any top level steak house including price - but I don't mind paying when everything is perfect - and it was! We will be going back more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak FavoriteAngelTDined on 8/31/2014The steaks are consistently cooked to perfection! It is my favorite place in OKC to go for steak.Special Features:
- GreatSebastianDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I had a wonderful time eating here last Saturday night. Great food and ambience. Thank you for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodloverVIPDined on 8/25/2014Outstanding service and food. Perfectly cooked steak that melted in my mouth. Best steak i have had in years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visit-lackluster but goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/25/2014Hosted a party of 12, generally the steaks were reported as very good, the sea food as good. The service was acceptable, but no feeling of exceptional with frequent waits to refill glasses. We used the wine room, which was the plainest room I have ever seen at a high end restaurant. Would not have passed as a closet at most of the better steak houses in town.
- Great food but...RynoDined on 8/22/2014First, let me say that the food was great as usual. There were a few things that really were disappointing on this dinner. First the TV was so bright, my head was literally 1 foot away from it so the ambience was not really there because the TV would get very bright. I'm really not even sure why they have them in the dining areas, keep them in the bar area! Service-Not Good (Waiter) I could tell he was new, but there's no excuse for poor service. We had to ask for the specials, he forgot my soup, my lobster topping, and misquoted me on a drink and charged me $19 more than what he said. Never came back to check on us except when he brought the desert menu. When I pay that much for a nice dinner I expect top notch service, and who wouldn't?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!GammaDined on 8/21/2014Another outstanding evening. Entire staff, from the Valet through the Manager, was very welcoming. The chopped salad was very flavorful, and the steaks were superb as usual. Always our #1 choice for getting the best steak in town.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Table was ready when we arrived. Server was very helpful and attentive throughout the meal. Gave really good advice on the steaks. Food was tops and we all enjoyed our meal. Bananas Foster was nice close. My nephew and his bride to be were over to top pleased with the evening and so was I.Special Features:
- WonderfulDinnerfortwoDined on 8/17/2014We had a wonderful time at the Ranch. Our server was absolutely wonderful and we can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014The Ranch is a fine dining restaurant with Great service Great atmosphere Great food!!!Special Features:
- Great birthday dinnerDaveDined on 8/16/2014We have eaten here before and as always it was excellent food and service. Our server had a great knowledge of wines to recommend and was able to get us a great wine to substitute for what we were originally looking for. The filet and beef medallions were " melt in your mouth" good. Overall, a great way to celebrate my 67th birthday with my wifeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014The shrimp cocktail is the best I have had in OKC. I have to say this time it was not as cold as usual and the shrimp were not as large but still very good Tried the cream corn side dish. It was ok. It was not warm enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionLittleguymDined on 8/15/2014We went for my partners birthday and it was the first time for me. A couple of my co-workers told me about Ranch. It was a nice environment with excellent food and service. Great place to enjoy a filet. Prices were reasonable. I would recommend Ranch to everyone.Special Features:
- Do something about noise level!!!quietdinerDined on 8/14/2014BRING HEARING AIDS! Had I wanted to eat at a noisy diner that is where I would have gone! This was a planned birthday dinner and my husband left feeling like he was left out. We could not hear server or even ourselves across the table for all the noise! You would think with this type of place that we could have at least enjoyed each other's company instead it was a challenge just to hear across a table that didn't even put us 2 feet apart. We could not even hear the server tell us about the specials (She needed to speak up as well, whispers do not work in this place). On this basis alone I will NOT recommend Ranch Steakhouse! Hearing every 4th word DOESN'T make for a pleasant dinning experience! Everything else was great. FIX THE NOISE!!!Special Features:
- lunchdateDined on 8/10/2014Great dinner for our wedding anniversary. Service was amazing and they gave us free dessert for our special occasion. Never disappointed when we eat there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HotdogDined on 8/9/2014It was pretty nice until the painting on the wall fell off and hit my wife in the head and myself on the arm. The stuffed mushroom on my fork went flying and everything on the table went crashing. New table, new mushrooms, food came, manager came by apologizing several times, even discounted our meal for all the trouble. Was a special occassion, anniversary, nice place, but too expensive for our tastes.Special Features:
- Excellent Steak PlaceEvieCatDined on 8/8/2014Steaks were done to perfection. Choice of salads (strawberry and date especially yummy) were very unique as well as delicious and tasty. We all shared our food so we could get a sample of the interesting menu items. Everything was great, from the steaks, lobster, green beans with bacon, asparagus to the garlic mashed potatoes.Special Features:
- Mmmmmebc1005Dined on 8/7/2014It's baaaccckkkk! This was a great dinner and dining experience, as it used to be. Filet was 2+inches thick & perfectly cooked and so flavorful. Service was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful but not in your face. Management was constantly walking around, and even friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mac and Carol, Larry & PollyMacthebearDined on 8/2/2014As always, the service was courteous, prompt, pleasant, and the steaks were absolutely first-rate--delicious top-quality meat, cooked to perfection. Martini was perfectly mixed--a nice surprise anywhereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a great experienceBratjerkDined on 7/30/2014When we first were seated, our waiter was no where to be found; in fact two couple seated after us were helped before us. I spoke to a manager and he apologized and gave us a free appetizer and dessert. I wasn't trying to get a free anything but was not happy with being ignored. After that, our experience was great. The food was amazing. We both had steak and I would try the mushroom sauce....adds a lot of flavor. I also recommend the lava cake for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak aroundSteak1968Dined on 7/26/2014We love this place , it's by far the best steak around and the service and atmosphere is perfect for a nice get away for any evening , it is our favorite place to go any time we want an evening outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT PLACECarlosDined on 7/25/2014I love coming here. Its great for date night. I recomend itr to everyone. It is of course a bit pricy but its an amazing place. Great steak!Special Features:
- Best steak in OKCMNSinkDined on 7/19/2014We were looking for a new "good" steakhouse in OKC and the Ranch was recommended to us by a friend. On special occasions we would usually go to Mahogany and Red Prime but the quality and taste of the food can fall below par on a hit-or-miss basis. The Ranch food was absolutely delicious - one of the best steaks we've ever had. Best of all, the prices are right in line or a little below Mahogany and Red Prime.Special Features:
- MarkDined on 7/19/2014This is my favorite place in OKC. I used to think it was in the top five but now it stands alone. We chose here to celebrate 20th anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MeherinjeeDined on 7/18/2014Food was ok. Nothing amazing. Lamb very disappointing. Service was oddly slow and difficult. Not a very personal atmosphere.Special Features:
- CrackerDined on 7/14/2014It was a special night for us and you made us feel comfortable and the food was Great! The service was even better!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningShaq2Dined on 7/12/2014We thought the steaks were great as well as the service. The setting isn't as intimate as Red Prime as it is a bit louder, but the noise didn't bother is since we have 2 young children and are use to noise. It is expensive so it wouldn't be somewhere we go quite often, but we will return for a special occasion. It was our anniversary so they gave us $20 worth of free dessert. We enjoyed our evening .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FIVE STARS, as always!Happy2EatOutDined on 7/11/2014I always enjoy dining at The Ranch Steakhouse! The service makes us feel so special and the food just doesn't get any better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dining experience everQualityFirstDined on 7/11/2014We took some family here that don't normally leave their comfort zone as far as restaurants go, and they were blown away! The hostesses were friendly and personable, our server, David, went over the top when taking care of us. I had the 7oz filet medium and it came out exactly how I desired. It was so juicy, tender, and flavorful it didn't need any sauces or toppings. I wish we lived close enough to dine here more regularly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Our service was very good. Our food was maybe just a little too salty. My son's ribeye was a little fattier than usual. Otherwise excellent! Thanks, ShannaSpecial Features: