3000 W. Britton
Oklahoma City, OK 73120Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ranchsteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (405) 755-3501
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Bar Opens: 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kendall Curry
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Ranch Steakhouse offers a wide selection of private rooms for your business meeting or party. Each private room is richly appointed with the finest "Old World" accents and is equipped with it's own A/V services. Private dining rooms require reservations and contract and include room minimums.
Wine Room - max 12 people, Private Southwest Room - max 24 people,2 Semi-Private Curtain Rooms - max 16 people each or 32 people together, Baron's Room - 60 max.
- Private Party Contact: Alyssa Geddes 4057553501
A word from Ranch Steakhouse
Richly appointed in an atmosphere of old world elegance. Ranch Steakhouse serves only the finest custom aged USDA prime beef. Perfect for a romantic dinner for two or a private party for 60, Ranch Steakhouse is Oklahoma City's original Prime Steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Ranch Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Ranch Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
134 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (110)romantic (72)notable wine list (66)fit for foodies (46)good for groups (38)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (14)vibrant bar scene (9)great for outdoor dining (8)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- skip the ranchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014I did not think the food was very good my wife's steak was undercooked and had to be sent back mine was tough we both had the top sirloin 10 ounce.The sides were not very good as well the green beans and bacon and mac and cheese was nothing special and neither was the glazed carrots. The crab cakes were excellent
- The RanchChasVIPDined on 11/21/2014The Ranch is the best steakhouse in Oklahoma City and surrounding area. The service is outstanding, the food wonderful. It is loud, but that is to be expected as it is always full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blown away!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014Absolutely one of the best dining experiences I've ever had in Oklahoma City. Good was incredible, service was just as good. When setting a reservation, request Trevor as your server, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experienceLuvtogooutDined on 11/8/2014We have been here before and enjoyed it but this time the food was awful, and not worth the high price.Special Features:
- Very expensive, but great steaksOutTonightVIPDined on 11/4/2014When the steaks on the menu were $40-$58, the bill can be astounding, but they were prepared to perfection with lots of options for sauces. Only go for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Special OccasionsfirsttimedinersDined on 11/2/2014We visited The Ranch for a birthday and it was everyone's first time. We were impressed with the atmosphere and the knowledge of the wait staff about the menu. Food is delicious but pricey, well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak Medallions DELICIOUSvicki18Dined on 11/2/2014My husband and I celebrated our 24th anniversary here. My favorite items are the stuffed mushrooms and steak medallions. Add some horseradish to the whipped potatoes you won't regret it. Husband had the bone in rib eye fantastic and the meatballs for appetizer. VERY GOOD place our 4th time to celebrate our anniversary there.Special Features:
- As advertised....twblVIPDined on 11/1/2014Wonderful atmosphere, service, and steaks. Ice water didn't come until after the drinks-we requested water-and the waiter was so embarrassed. It's the embarrassment over something so minute that reveals how serious these waiters take their service. We were impressed and will return.Special Features:
- great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/30/2014We took our 14 year old steak loving son to the Ranch for the first time. He ordered the ribeye and broccolini and thought it was amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The nearsulltigerDined on 10/29/2014The best steak in Oklahoma. Thorough enjoyed the food, the service and the atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing as alwaysVIckieH22Dined on 10/27/2014Never disappointed with this restaurant!! Always great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fav OKC steak houseVoltrunner333Dined on 10/26/2014Great food, atmosphere and service. Well stocked bar. Perfect place to have a great dinner and conversation with friends.I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkDined on 10/25/2014This is the nicest place in OKC. I go here for all our special events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousGarlicLoverDined on 10/24/2014We had a very good experience at this restaurant. The wait staff is some of the best in the city and the food is amazing. Very polite, very welcoming and the food was extremely good. You can't go wrong at this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeBirdDined on 10/23/2014Celebrated my daughter's birthday here and it was an awesome experience. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice, romantic dinner.Tolliver7Dined on 10/19/2014I enjoyed the atmosphere and the steak. The salmon was a little dry. Might have been an off night. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always...melsDined on 10/18/2014...great food and great service. Wish we could afford to dine here weekly!Special Features:
- Always great!Sunny21Dined on 10/12/2014I took a good friend here for her 50th birthday and we are never disappointed - so much food (we split the salad) and the service is fantastic - I asked to have my asparagus wrapped in bacon ( no problem) and the potatoes are delicious! Start with the beef tournados :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "The" place for steak!Luckyman23Dined on 10/11/2014The "Best" filet in town! Great service, excellent wine list. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- momof3Dined on 10/11/2014Always amazing food!!! We have never had a bad meal in the many times we have dined there!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot PlatettluvzsheriDined on 10/10/2014When your steak arrives, the server is quick to remind you that it is HOT! I love the fact that I can cut into my steak and turn it over on its side and hear the sizzle and smell the aroma of a perfect steak. This is why my wife and I choose Ranch Steakhouse for our special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/6/2014We had a great night. Stiff drinks at the bar, and obviously a local hangout for the after work/first date crew. Aaron, our server, did a great job, and the food was excellent. The only thing we didn't love was the bananas foster...it was ice cold, and the cake was dry. We also felt that it should have been flambeed to get rid of the raw taste of rum and bananas. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Wonderful food!SNL100408Dined on 10/4/2014Food was delicious! It lived up to all the hype. We had the stuffed mushrooms, salmon, & filet with jalapeño topping. We added jalapeños to the Mac and cheese which was incredible. The service did not live up to my expectations. Since this was my first time dining in, I will most likely try it again but it might not be my first choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticSEAPACDined on 9/30/2014Ambience was elegant and classy. Great atmosphere. Outstanding service and delicious food. Steaks were cooked to perfection!! 😊Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but saltyRanchDined on 9/26/2014My husband and I went just because we had been wanting to try it. We had great service and the ambiance was wonderful. We both ordered a very expensive steak that had excellent flavor BUT was very salty. It had so much that we could barely eat it and went through several glasses of water. We cook new things at home so we are used to flavor, but this steak seemed overly salted. We ordered the side sampler and had mac n cheese, asparagus and au gratin potatoes. They were all excellent! Not sure if I would return just because I don't want to pay that much for a salty steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Steakhouse in OKC!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2014Always great service and great quality food each and every visit! Always look forward to dining at the Ranch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must stopkrisVIPDined on 9/17/2014This is our "must go" restaurant when we're in OKC for business. The food and service are always outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The Ranch provided a wonderful experience for me and my husband. The steaks we ordered were incredible and the side sampler was perfect for us. Will definately be returning!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pricey, but very goodCalebVIPDined on 9/11/2014Ranch Steakhouse is a very good steakhouse with an incredible ambience. Ranch, is pricey but well worth it for a special occasion. Get the Dulce De Leche for dessert.Special Features:
- Outstanding From Start to Finish!GreggersVIPDined on 9/9/2014We had an excellent dining experience. All of the wait staff was extraordinary and treated us like royalty. The meals were scrumptious! And you truly made my Dad's birthday extra special. We'll be coming back the next time we're in OKC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Great service, a lot of the food had a great flavor , just thought the steak would have been a little bit better, probably had to high of expectations that I was going to be blown away with flavorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced disappointingStillwaterboundDined on 9/7/2014We went here to celebrate our anniversary and were very disappointed. I noted our anniversary on our reservation but the staff never acknowleged it. My husband ordered the special for $60 and asked for the sauce on the side. The sauce came all over his steak and they still charged full price. We also ordered an appetizer, side sampler, tenderloin filet and dessert. The meatball appetizer was very good. Overall, not worth $200 for an average meal with mediocre service.Special Features:
- Could Be BetterVernDined on 9/4/2014It was great however I have to say that the coordination between the servers and support staff was very amateur and I have to say that your serving staff seems to think that what they have to say is more important than the conversation of the guests. I live in St. Louis and I have eaten at your restaurant a dozen times over the last 3 years. The feature item have not changed that I can recall, making them standard items and therefore they should be on the menu. Sorry for the long response, however, at $125-175 per person I think it warrants a response. The menu is good but not extraordinary, therefore the service need to be aligned with the prices.Special Features:
- Best Steakhouse in OK!DrSummersDined on 9/3/2014I've never had a bad meal here! Their steaks are always cooked to perfection, and the are great cuts of beef! Gotta try the stuffed mushrooms and the Brussel Sprots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in OKCOnlygoodfoodDined on 9/3/2014My wife and I tried the Ranch for our anniversary this year after hearing a lot of great things. They did not disappoint. Everything is a la carte including steak toppings and sides. We both ordered steaks medium to medium well and the portion, temperature, and flavor were everything you'd want from a steak. I've had several steaks in OKC and thought I'd had the best, but the Ranch put the others to shame. We ordered a side sampler which came with 3 of their sides. We chose asparagus, Mac & cheese (homemade not Kraft by a long shot), and a baked potato. All of the sides were as good as the steak. They come family style so we'd likely only order 2 next time as it was a significant amount of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentjamagDined on 8/31/2014Outstanding evening. Food and service, both excellent - perfect to celebrate our anniversary. No complaints! This restaurant is on par with any top level steak house including price - but I don't mind paying when everything is perfect - and it was! We will be going back more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak FavoriteAngelTVIPDined on 8/31/2014The steaks are consistently cooked to perfection! It is my favorite place in OKC to go for steak.Special Features:
- GreatSebastianDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I had a wonderful time eating here last Saturday night. Great food and ambience. Thank you for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodloverVIPDined on 8/25/2014Outstanding service and food. Perfectly cooked steak that melted in my mouth. Best steak i have had in years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visit-lackluster but goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/25/2014Hosted a party of 12, generally the steaks were reported as very good, the sea food as good. The service was acceptable, but no feeling of exceptional with frequent waits to refill glasses. We used the wine room, which was the plainest room I have ever seen at a high end restaurant. Would not have passed as a closet at most of the better steak houses in town.