Ram Restaurant & Brewery - Rosemont
9520 W Higgins Road
Rosemont, IL 60018Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ram Restaurant & Brewery - Rosemont
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theram.com/illinois/rosemont.html
- Phone: (847) 692-4426
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner: Sunday 11:00am - 11:pm Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Brewery
- Executive Chef: Mario Rodriguez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Many catering options available for any type of event - please call for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: Multiple private & semi-private party options available - for more information go to www.theram.com.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Manager 8476924426
A word from Ram Restaurant & Brewery - Rosemont
The Ram Restaurant & Brewery is the place for fun! Whether the occasion is meeting co-workers for freshly brewed beer after work, a cozy family dinner, or meeting friends for the big game; The Ram will make your event a memorable one! The smartly decorated interior houses a casual, though sophisticated environment; & there are no dress code requirements. Conveniently located 3 miles from O'Hare Airport & nestled between dozens of hotels, The Allstate Arena, The Rosemont Theater, & The Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. The Ram offers a great selection of craft brewed beers. Our brewer team has won gold medals two years in a row at the Great American Beer Festival. Stop in today and have a pint of our gold medal winning Chicago Blonde Ale or Total Disorder PorterContinued
Take a 360 degree tour of our restaurant here!
Take a 360 degree tour of our restaurant here!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Ram Restaurant & Brewery - Rosemont - Best Restaurants in Rosemont ›
Ram Restaurant & Brewery - Rosemont reviews from OpenTable diners
57 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (32)great for lunch (23)kid-friendly (19)neighborhood gem (12)vibrant bar scene (12)fit for foodies (10)late-night find (10)special occasion (4)great for outdoor dining (4)hot spot (3)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)Show More
- BernardoLuvRamVIPDined on 11/21/2014Our server Bernardo was very helpful and attentive all night. Please send him our thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SunnyDined on 11/6/2014Delicious burgers, huge portions, great service. Definitely recommended for families with younger children.Special Features:
- Alibug15Dined on 11/1/2014I have been to the RAM before and love their beer. Went for an anniversary celebration on Saturday and they gave us complementary champagne. Food was great, the staff and waiter was wonderful. I will be coming back.Special Features:
- Good food, bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The food was decent. We chose the restaurant based off their gluten free menu. Unfortunately this location seemed very unorganized. Hostess was nowhere to be found. Waiter was nice but overworked. Long wait just to place our order, he seemed rushed when he was with us.Special Features:
- Too Much Salt23gc34VIPDined on 10/27/2014While the food was decent, all I could taste, in everything from the burger to the chips to the chocolate chip cookie skillet was salt. So if you need to watch your salt intake, not the place for you.
- Birthday DinnerCasrolDined on 10/21/2014I found this place and took my boyfriend for his birthday. He got the beer battered jumbo shrimp which was amazing! Not too heavy and full of flavor. I got the salmon and was very delighted by the simple, yet delicious, grill and seasonings. The $20 bottle of Prosecco paired nicely with our dinners and the ice cream cupcake was to die for! It was small for two, but it ended up being so sweet, so sharing ended up being the best option. Our server was underage, so he could not bring us the Prosecco, so another waitress came to open it for us. The only problem was that she didn't know how to open a champagne style bottle, so I had to talk her way through it. Other than that, we had a great time and my boyfriend was very pleased.Special Features:
- Not for FoodiesChiBearDined on 10/18/2014Chain restaurant bar vibe, good beer list, average food.Special Features:
- Missed OpportunityGat3keeper43Dined on 10/13/2014There are some other restaurants in your area known for being good Steakhouses, but very expensive alternatives. We chose "RAM" thinking it would be a more reasonable choice. Unfortunately, it wasn't. I chose the 18 Oz Ribeye with a baked potato. This was cooked wrong, looked like a 12 oz, wasn't very flavorful, and you could tell the small thing called a baked potato had been cooked a day or two before by the yellowing of the meat. My wife had Salmon, but was not given her steamed veggies that were supposed to come with the meal. Only one in the party was happy with a huge burger that made everyone regret our choices. Save your money, and go to an Applebee's. At least you know your getting substandard food for much much much less.Special Features:
- Great servicenefoleyDined on 10/10/2014Our server was great....very attentive and friendly. She made our dinner betterSpecial Features:
- Budget Friendly ConveniencereaderdebbieDined on 10/1/2014Needed to meet some friends staying near O'Hare and knew that they wanted something that was "budget-friendly'. This fit the bill nicely--convenient location, lots of choices on the menu and unlike most of the other restaurants in the area, not too expensive. Wait staff was very nice also!Special Features:
- Good timesHylynDined on 9/20/2014Had a great dinner here. Servers were friendly, they seated our party of 7 right away. A little slow with coming back to check on us, but nothing that was a real problem. Definitely would come back. Good food and good beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeeDeeDined on 9/14/2014Stopped for dinner before heading to the Allstate Arena. Not my first time here, but it was for my 3 friends. We all enjoyed our meal. The steak sandwiches were excellent. Cooked the way we like them and not an ounce of gristle and very tender. The shrimp were not heavily battered and were good sized. The only disappointment was the beer soup which was just so so. Our waitress was extremely pleasant and friendly. Over all, a great place to stop and have a bite to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tepid Food - Loud - Poor ServiceButtDined on 9/11/2014Apathetic waiter, cold mashed potatoes, tough steak, LOUD sports bar vibe in main restaurant.Special Features:
- Always a good go to!Sr4141Dined on 9/8/2014We go to the Ram for business lunches because it is local, the food and service is good and we get in/out within a reasonable time.Special Features:
- A MUST visit!TootsDined on 9/4/2014Great service and the food is always amazing. Burgers are really good and the ruben with havarti cheese ours one of my favs!! Good spot for a business lunch and drink after work as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor service, ok foodlaurenjDined on 8/24/2014We came in at 8pm Sunday to an empty restaurant. Slow service, drinks empty, mediocre food. Not worth the $$.
- Not ImpresseddeadbeefDined on 8/23/2014Will not go there again in the evenings. Too many children, I would have thought there would be laws against children at the bar but here I guess I am wrong.
- extremely loud environmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014it was so loud in the dining room we asked to move to an outdoor table. Once we moved, the service became painfully SLOW. From the time we finished eating it took 40+ minutes to get our check after asking twice for it. I finally got up and found the waiter and grabbed the check from him so we could leave.Special Features:
- Not a FanSurelygirlyDined on 8/9/2014This is my third experience and I will not return to this establishment. I have been to the Schaumburg and Rosemont location and I am not favoring bringing my business here going forward. My mother's birthday wasn't made more special by coming here.
- The following 434 reviews are from the Ram Restaurant & Brewery - Rosemont reviews archive.
- Service great...food not so muchLove2EatDined on 7/5/2014I knew from the second I walked in something was wrong. It was a Saturday night and the place was dead. We were seated promptly and our drink orders were taken and delivered right away. The service was great! The food not so much. We each ordered steaks. I ordered a medium-rare and got a well done steak. The manager had the cooks remake the steak without hesitation but when it came back it was extremely rare and bleeding! I apologized before asking to have them put it back on but there was no way I was eating a raw steak! After that it finally came back medium/medium rare. The manager ended up taking the meal off our check. The food was subpar. The veggies were very bland. The price wasn't that bad & that's why we chose the place.
- Average FaireOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/25/2014Food was average. Typical faire for the suburbs. Our Waiter was really diligent and took care of us well. I found the place to be incredibly noisy, school cafeteria comes to mind. I am not a beer drinker, so can not comment on that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MBA/Fathers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/15/2014Food was delicious. Everyone in the party loved the appetizers and their entrees. Service was wonderful.Special Features:
- Great burgersOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014The relaxed atmosphere and friendly service was a plus. The beer menu is outstanding. Burgers are terrific.Special Features:
- Great Spot for Pre Concert DiningPJ128Dined on 6/7/2014The food was good, service was great all at a great price! It worked out great for the dinner before the concert at the Allstate. A short trip (despite the traffic) to the arena. Definitely would go there again!Special Features:
- Memorable AnniversaryDougDined on 6/7/2014My wife and I were going to a concert. We were alsi celebrating our anniversary. I called them up to tell them about the anniversary. When we arrived we were wished a Happy Anniversary. Our table had a white tablecloth. The other tables didnt. There was a red paper with HappyAnniversary and 2 champagne flutes. They brought us 2 small bottles of champagne. Also another waittress and manager stopped by to wish us a Happy Anniversary. It was a very special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not recommendedluv2dineDined on 5/31/2014We had a 5:45 reservation on Saturday and we were seated immediately. It took almost 10 minutes for us to be greeted. We should have left then. The food was cooked improperly and there was a fishy smell that kept wafting around. It was my first and last visit to this restaurant.
- Great place to chilldrkfDined on 5/31/2014We came here for a nice lunch. It was a party of four, and we had a great time catching up. The noise level was quite loud, but we still heard eachother. The food was great. We all tried eachothers and nothing tasted bad. Our waitress, Maddie, was great as well! She was nice and checked on us often. No one left hungry, and for the price we were super satisfied. I'm sure that I will be back for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food4thoughtDined on 5/21/2014Food & service were excellent. Our waiter was very courteous, friendly and responsive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WebberwarriorVIPDined on 5/19/2014Great place for apetizers and drinks. The food was very good and the service was great.Special Features:
- JudelahVIPDined on 5/13/2014table was clean but sticky; service slow & meh; food was mediocre at best ...
- Great SaladsJanelleDined on 5/5/2014Even though the Ram is known for it's burgers, the salads are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice casual dining placeAnneVIPDined on 5/3/2014Food was good. Servers were very accommodating and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good lunch experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/30/2014Met with former associates to connect again and experienced very good service, timely and good food! The noise level due to conversations all around was a little high but was not a distraction. I highly recommend RAM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014Delicious food, nice atmosphere; a bit noisy for lunch. Did not utilize the bar so I cannot comment.Special Features:
- Great place after Allstate Arena6345789Dined on 4/13/2014Service was excellent and enthusiastic. Burger are great and so are the fries. The baked beans are a 10 out of 10. They don't get any better anywhere. The RAM brand wheat beer got a good review from our group: the RAM brand IPA fell short of expectation for a "craft" IPA by today's standards. Overall, i would gladly eat and drink here again. The Ram is a solid value and a good group experience. After an Allstate Arena event, you should stop here for an awesome burger and some fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was average, restaurantLBWMCBDined on 4/12/2014Food was average, restaurant was noisy, table conversation was difficult, there was no sense of privacy or intimacySpecial Features:
- First time at the Ramfeathersm100Dined on 4/5/2014Service was great. We're picky about our drinks and they accomodated us very nicely. Waitress always showed up at just the right time and was never annoying. The food is good. I couldn't say it stands out especially, but its a sold pleasant meal. The only complaint I have is that its quite noisy making it a little hard to carry on conversation. There is a lot of salad and sandwich kind of things and just a few real dinners, which surprised me a bit.Special Features:
- Lunch With An Old FriendRobinDined on 3/28/2014I met a sorority sister, who I hadn't seen in about 5 years, at the Ram in Rosemont for lunch on Friday, March 28th. We met at noon. She needed to leave at 1:30 sharp for another appointment. We let our server know that, and he made sure that we were served promptly. He also agreed to take our picture with my phone. What a great guy. I wish I remembered his name. The food was quite good (I had a steak salad, my sorority sister had fish and chips). My only complaint (and this is my issue with most restaurants these days) is that the noise level made it hard to have a quiet conversation. I feel like we were shouting at each other most of the time. All in all though, it was a great lunch at a fun venue. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Pretty GoodKAK2Dined on 3/21/2014I thought the serving size of the appetizer could be a little larger for the price. My order came out wrong, but the manager came over and it was corrected promptly. The burgers were really good, but it would have been nice to know that the waffle fries came with seasoning on them.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better ambience than foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2014Had the patty melt my wife had the shrimp and my daughter had a burger All three of the entrees were good but the waffle fries I had And the sweet potato fries they had were not hot at all and the cole slaw My wife had was warm. The staff was nice just not overly impressed with the food