Ralph's of South Philly - King of Prussia
480 N. Gulph Road
King Of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ralph's of South Philly - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ralphsofsouthphilly.com/
- Phone: 4842381990
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thurs: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 11:00 am - 1:00 am
Sun: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Barone
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access
A word from Ralph's of South Philly - King of Prussia
The new restaurant concept will be a contemporary version of the original. Grounded with the style of Italian cooking we are all familiar with, the restaurant will feature many "Ralph's Classics," as well as new dishes with a modern twist. This unique combination will make Ralph's of South Philly the perfect compliment to Sheraton Valley Forge's sleek yet cozy atmosphere. The new restaurant will offer premium dining and a full-service bar with its own substantial food menu and an extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Ralph's of South Philly - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Ralph's of South Philly - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
102 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)good for groups (38)romantic (32)fit for foodies (31)neighborhood gem (21)notable wine list (17)vibrant bar scene (9)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (7)hot spot (4)late-night find (4)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Will Be BackBabsDined on 8/23/2014It was our first time and we will be back. We were seated promtly to a nice table. Servers were very good. Good wine list. Our food was great. We both had great salads and the veal parm. Portions on the veal were soo large we took home for another meal.No one rushed you and we enjoyed the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian?Looking4greatDined on 8/22/2014My sea bass was delicious but my husband ordered a pasta and it really wasn't very good. The singer was good.Special Features:
- Love this placeShpnxsDined on 8/20/2014Consistently great service and great food. I am never disappointed :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014Consistently good food and service. We have been to both Ralph's locations and both are wonderful.Special Features:
- DisappointmentSunny7Dined on 8/17/2014Food was awful. Came out cold. Will never go there again.
- Very good foodBarbDined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed the food very much and had a good waiter (Andrew). It is inside a hotel so no outside light and a bit dark. Website should indicate that it is in the hotel...was a bit hard to find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious but loudOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2014We went to Ralph's on a Saturday night - we were a party of 6 - and it was very lively. The food was delicious, everyone in our party enjoyed their meal (pasta, chicken parm, manicotti). The only down side was the noise level. There were two large parties at the restaurant and we had trouble hearing each other over the noise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DianeDisappointedInKOPDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I decided to try Ralph's to celebrate my birthday. The food was very good. I was disappointed that the waiter never came back to our table while we were eating to ask if our meal was OK of if we needed anything. After delivering our meal, he did not come to the table again until after our meal was cleared from the table. The restaurant was not busy, and he only had one other table of 2, so there is no reason for us to be ignored. I expected better service from Ralph's. I remember going to Ralph's in South Philly as a kid and we had superb service there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great bday dinnerAndreDined on 8/12/2014I went with my wife, mother in law and two little kids for my birthday. Food was excellent as usual and the service was too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing this time aroundShoeluverDined on 7/31/2014Went to Ralph's last year for my sister's birthday with a group of girls and it was great. Went this year with my husband for my birthday and was disappointed. The food was still great but the service was lacking and the loud rowdy group next to us made it hard for us to even talk and be able to hear each other. Disappointing for a special night.Special Features:
- Ralph's is always greatbrutusDined on 7/28/2014Great food, great drinks, nice atmosphere.. We go to Ralph's for special occasions or with good friends and we always enjoy the food , drink and our company, great music and live singers on occasion.Special Features:
- Good food, service and atmosphereCausaldinerDined on 7/24/2014We recently dined at Ralph's of South Philly in King of Prussia. The restaurant is located in the Sheraton Hotel. Our water provided wonderful service. The menu has traditional Italian specialties along with the Chefs specials to choose from and the prices are very reasonable. Would recommend this restaurant. If you work in King of Prussia it is a great place to have a nice lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the driveVeryPleasedDined on 7/22/2014Remarkable food, efficient and pleasant staff. You will not be dissappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/20/2014The menu has very good choices and the food is very good. This is a very nice dining experience that you can share with friends or just a romantic evening with your love one. Ralph's is definitely a fine choice in dining experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in the FoodPCFineDinerVIPDined on 7/5/2014The setup is strange, we were seated at a table facing the front of the restaurant, the bar -- bright lights coming in from the right, TV from the left, which didn't give us the feel we were in a romantic restaurant. We have one server who did the best he could, but he was short-staffed. The food was middling-to-poor at best. The meatballs couldn't have world famous, as dry and overbreaded as they were. The Chicken Parm dinner was flat, literally -- haven't seen a piece of chicken that beaten down in a long time, and was mortified to find it at an upscale eatery. The food had flavor, and generous portions... I just expected this kind of food from a diner in South Philly, not an upscale Italian place.Special Features:
- Great food and accommodatingHomerunDined on 6/28/2014We went for a celebration and will go back. Special thanks for their excellent service with food allergies. Great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ralph's doesn't disappointGeminiDined on 6/28/2014First time at Ralph's King of Prussia. Veal parm was wonderful according to my husband. I had the Manicotti which was also delicious. Great servers, friendly and helpful. Would recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.Special Features:
- enjoyablesamthecatDined on 6/28/2014I dined on a Sat. evening with 3 others. All 4 of us enjoyed our dinners. this is Italian food at it's very best. We have always liked Ralph's in South Philly, so it's awesome to have a "branch" close to home. Our waiter was attentive but not overbearing. No issue staying at the table for the entire evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2014Return customers who have not been disappointed. Consistently great place for dinner.Special Features:
- Had High Hopes...but was just ok!phillygemfinderDined on 6/21/2014I was not at all impressed with the food... We started with a few apps... the Tomato/Mozz salad was ok the tomatoes we nice but the Mozz was not typical of a good Italian Rest. Then we had Calamari and the breading lacked flavor.. however the roasted peppers, capers and olive garnish was very nice. Then we had the Mussels in the white sauce..again somewhat bland... could have had more garlic or white wine for the sauce and some parsley..Entrée was their Signature NY Strip..we ordered it MR and it was more like M/MW it was a nice cut of steak but again needed basic seasoning...but was garnished nicely.. The service was very good and attentive.. All in all the experience was ok..just disappointed that the food wasn't more authentic Italian...
- Service needs work.RaslDaslDined on 6/20/2014We have been here twice now so we feel confident that the poor service the first time was not a fluke. The entire front of the house operation is erratic. The waiters really need some training and the manager needs to keep a closer eye on operations. The food has been pretty good but the "old original" menu items are overall more successful. While some reviewers are not happy with the vibe we enjoy the Sinatra cover singer who is there on Friday and Saturday nights.
- perfect for adultsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014Delicious, impeccable service, Anthony was the best! Fyi-not for kidsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 25th Anniversary. We were looking for somewhere new. We had been to Ralph's in south Philadelphia many years ago and loved it then. We found the food to be delicious, the wait staff was friendly, extremely accommodating, and an all around wonderful dining experience. We will go back again soon for a 50th birthday party and also hope to bring the rest of our family, our 4 grown children back to enjoy it also.Special Features:
- DeliciousJudyVIPDined on 6/13/2014We've been here a few times and this was the best. All the kinks of new restaurant were gone and the food was outstanding just like the south Phila location. The mussels in red sauce is the best ever and veal parm was crispy and delicious. We also had the Caesar salad and a side of meatballs. All fantastic! Loved it and would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive Meat Entrees & Bland ChxDaveVIPDined on 6/12/2014This was my third time to Ralphs and I must admit, I have been going there for the points only. The Steak is expensive and the chicken is bland. The only have two types of pasta: Spaghetti and Penni.. and the sauce isn’t that good either.. This will be my last time. I also took my wife for her birthday, I advised the waiter and they put a candle on the cake that she requested. I noticed on the bill, that I was paying for desert. Which is fine, I know that not all restaurants provide a free desert for a birthday. But, overall, the time with my wife was nice, though, the food was blah..
- greenwarmDined on 6/7/2014Ralph's in KOP feels very corporate. It's in the Sheraton, but there is nothing about it to make it feel any different from the countless chain restaurants in hotels. The food is ok, but the atmosphere is so bland and sterile.Special Features:
- Foodie4lifeDined on 6/2/2014Hands down my favorite restaurant in the suburbs, and there isn't even a close second.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/2/2014Torn between the "classics" and new dishes. Both sets are amazing. I think the classic parms win, because each is the best I ever had. Great friendly service, very personable at bar and dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tastes Like Italian Sunday DinnerSphillyFanDined on 6/2/2014Can't explain it any better than that. We absolutely love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014Our food was excellent and the place is beautiful and we were seated promptly at our reservation time. The only thing that was an issue was that we ordered wine with dinner and it didn't arrive until we were almost finished eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodsandiDined on 5/31/2014This was my third visit and have never been disappointed. The service is great and the food was wonderful. Just the smell when you walk in will get you hungry. I like the chic decor. Great entertainment on Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- strawberryVIPDined on 5/30/2014Although the food is very good and HH drink specials excellent we really go to see Steve Ritrovato sing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in the burbsbrutusDined on 5/23/2014Ralph's in log of Prussia is just as good as going to.South PhillySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/22/2014We went to Ralph's for lunch and were seated right away. The staff was nice and helpful, but I never got the drink I ordered. The penne alla vodka was probably the worst I had ever had. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good, it was more like penne marinara with overcompensating garlic (I love garlic but it wasn't a good amount for the meal). The food took an incredibly long time considering how many guests were there.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/18/2014Real South Philly Italian food in the suburbs, OUTSTANDING! It's a lot easier to park at this one too! Mussels with red appetizer and veal parm with pasta entree were the best ever just like the original Ralph's. My highest recommendation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You will not be disappointedVeryPleasedDined on 5/17/2014Wonderful food, great bar, and the waitstaff is very accommodating and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation CelebrationGradSJUDined on 5/16/2014Very nice dining experience, food was good. Since it was a late seating and as the night wore on.... the service attention declined. Another couple were seated too close once we began eating our entrees.... and obvious it may of been an escort (older gentleman/young female). Family time was disrupted by this parties closeness and behavior. There was plenty of other space in the venue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and Great ServiceamandaEDined on 5/16/2014It has signature dishes from the original location as well as new items on the menu. Took my husband here for his birthday. It is located in a KOP hotel. The service was excellent. Our server was able to recommend two great dishes that we both enjoyed. The atmosphere is upscale and clean.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made the GradeMoreDined on 5/16/2014Great food,limited early dinner menu. Had loved the food @ the original Ralph's in Philly.Went for an early family dinner after law school graduation. Not crowded, fast service & the food was great!Special Features:
- Good change of pace in a hotelDrLydiaGrayVIPDined on 5/15/2014This would not be my first choice but the food was decent. Big italian portions . We shared the muscles what had way to much garlic in the white sause. Our waiter was great; his name was Aries. Because this resturant is in a hotel we felt like we were on vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.