Ragazzi Italian Kitchen & Bar
2950 Middle Country Road
Nesconset, NY 11767Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ragazzi Italian Kitchen & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ragazzi-ny.com/
- Phone: 6312658200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner Sunday 4:00pm - 9:00pm Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Ragazzi offers an extensive catering menu for parties on or off premise. Let us cater your next event. You'll be glad you did.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private dining area perfect for any special occasion. Customized party planning and menus are available. Our private party area is ideal for anniversary rehearsal dinners, Christening or Bar Mitzvahs. A state of the art projection screen is available for presentations.
- Private Party Contact: Roger Bedoian 6312658200
A word from Ragazzi Italian Kitchen & Bar
At Ragazzi Italian Kitchen and Bar authentic Italian cuisine and good times come together at Long Island's most exciting new restaurant. Ragazzi's spectacular dining room and bar are the perfect place for everything from a "Girls night out," to an intimate date. Choose from a variety of savory menu items including homemade specialties like "Gnocchi Bolognese" and "Lasagna Rollatini." Ragazzi offers tapas done "Italian Style" in our elegant bar area. Come sample our famous "Sushi Italiano," homemade "Stromboli" and "Italian Primavera," our version of Italian Spring rolls. Ragazzi has an extensive wine list featuring many full bodied varietals and specialty martinis, including our signature bubble gum martini, the "Dolce Zucchero." Ragazzi is a great venue for an elegant social or corporate event. Customized party planning will make any occasion special. Gift cards available. Visit us at www.ragazzi-ny.com to become a member of our exclusive VIP e-mail list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ragazzi Italian Kitchen & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (51)special occasion (46)good for groups (39)fit for foodies (27)kid-friendly (26)great for lunch (23)romantic (20)great for outdoor dining (20)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (8)notable wine list (7)scenic view (5)late-night find (4)great for brunch (4)Show More
- As usual GREAT!!!PurpleLadyVIPDined on 9/13/2014"I love the relaxed feel of this place – I definitely will try more dishes, I am sure they are great. Service was well-timed and friendly. Saturday is "Dinner and a show night". Price fixed menu and free miovie ticket per person! IT IS A GREAT DEAL!!!!! We have been coming here since it's opening and it only gets better!Special Features:
- Delicious FoodkkidDined on 9/13/2014I really like all the different dinner choices, it's hard to choose! The place is decorated nicely, but most of all the staff is excellent every time. I've been telling my parents you have to go there. We finally all went for my mom's birthday and they loved it. Ragazzi has 2 more new customers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ragazzi Italian Kitchen & BarluvgoodfoodDined on 9/12/2014An excellent restaurant, with an owner who really cares, and has the best food in town! It is always a great experience eating at Ragazzi. Enjoy their food for special occasions and when we just want to sit down to a great meal during the week. I recommend this restaurant to all fine diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReasonableLuveatingoutDined on 9/5/2014A good reasonable local restaurant with really good food but terrible service. Waited 30 minutes after we got served our coffee for our tartuffos. Not even worth the wait. Extremely small portions compared to their dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DGdineVIPDined on 9/3/2014We went on Weds, a special wine deal celebrating their 5th anniversary. The kitchen was very slow and our service was even slower. A major disappointment given that we are regular customers and that evening was a definite anamoly.
- Options for the whole familyjuancaliceaDined on 8/30/2014Ragazzi has great food, with an extensive gluten-free selection. Gluten-lovers still get the regular stuff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable & YummyBCTM33Dined on 8/29/2014My husband and I have been here several times and the food is always delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placebmb1475Dined on 8/29/2014Not bad. A little to dark. A bit loud. Good food. Servers were very busy. Still had a wait to be seated even after showing up early for our open table res. Party of six and we got seated by the only door for severing the outside deck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love pasta night!blueskies77Dined on 8/26/2014We took the family again last night to Ragazzi and this time we were there for pasta night. All pasta options are options including the amazing lobster ravioli. The meal was delicious and I had a Napoloeon for the first time for dessert as part of the special and it was delicious. I can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So So DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014If you are looking for a mediocre dining experience then Ragazzi's is the place for you. The menu looks promising but the actual food does not live up to the hype. The cuisine at Cheesecake Factory which is across the street is far superior and it's a chain restaurant. Don't waste your money!
- ShazyDined on 8/16/2014Food, Wine,Service fantastic!!!! Had a really wonderfull time.Special Features:
- A Rememberable LuncheonRyGuyNYDined on 8/13/2014We celebrated my grandmother's 97th birthday with a small luncheon with the immediate family. Never been here before, we really didn't know what to expect. All 12 of us had nothing but good things to say about the food, the service staff and the owner/manager. We weren't in a rush to eat and run but towards the end it did seem that the service got a bit slower. Overall I recommend it, the dinning room is very nice and comfortable and they accommodated us in every aspect. WELL DONE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AngieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Reservations were easy to make. Sat at tables outside which were great till we were disrupted by bees. The bus boy was even afraid to get stung when taking the plate. They messed up the appitizer order. After we asked to go inside they told me the gluten free tortillinis were not availalbe 20 minutes after we placed our order. When we took our table inside at a booth in the bar. It was not crowded but we still had to wait 20 minutes for our dinner plates. We then ordered dessert. We waited 15 minutes to get a gluten free canoli while our waiter was talking to the table behind us about his personal life. The canoli was gross and expensive($12). Over all they charged $25 with all items combined extra to make it gluten free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food!blueskies77Dined on 8/8/2014The service, food and ambiance was perfect as always. I have been here 5 times in the past 5 weeks. We look forward to coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat outsideMikemVIPDined on 8/6/2014they did a really nice job with the deck outside, although it faces the parking lot, with the decor, bushes, and lighting its secluded and gets sun. food was excellent, service is very good, prices are very reasonable for the quality you are getting.Special Features:
- Great for familiesjuancaliceaDined on 8/3/2014Good options for the whole family, including kids and especially gluten-free diets. There aren't a lot of restaurants in the area that can cater to diverse dietary needs, and do it well. Ragazzi does.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as always!blueskies77Dined on 7/30/2014This is a great place with wonderful service and delicious, freshly made, tasty food! I have been here 4 times this month!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't be Beat!BarbaraTVIPDined on 7/30/2014Ragazzi is such a great place. The food is great otherwise we wouldn't return, but the most wonderful thing about it is that the manager ALWAYS comes to your table and really makes you feel like you're family. That is worth so much in my book! I love the selection and the fact that even if something isn't on the menu (in case you have someone who is fussy and wants you to do this and that) they will definitely accommodate your request not matter how big or small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014Our server Josh was great! He made sure that everything went great. Checked up on our tables, refilled the drinks, and made sure he remembered my mom's birthday. He suggested different entrees which ended up being great choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a try!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/24/2014We totally enjoyed our dinner. The service was friendly and professional. I particularly appreciate the lightness of the sauces; everything isn't being drowned. We did have a long wait for our desserts, but the waitress kept us informed about the delay. We will definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a great place!blueskies77Dined on 7/23/2014I came for dinner last week with friends and enjoyed it so much that I came back this week for my mom's birthday dinner. My son enjoyed it so much that he wants to come back next week for his birthday! So it is perfect for all ages. The food and service are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Martha333VIPDined on 7/20/2014The management was very accommodating . We arrived at 3:45 for lunch but they gave us a dinner menu. Josh immediately handled the problem and provided us with a lunch menu. The linguini with clams was superb as was the pasta with eggplant. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice neighborhood restaurantLynneDined on 7/16/2014This was my third time back in a month. Every time we've been there, the food was good. This time, the waiter made some errors on our order, but they were quickly rectified. We went with a group of ten of us and everyone was satisified and couldn't even eat dessert! When you are out and about shopping by the mall and want a nice meal, come here! Prices were good and the owner is very quick to please the patrons. It feels like you are in your family kitchen when the owner stops by and sits with you to see how things are. He really cares about his restaurant, and that makes for a happy dining experience. The food was good, and service does matter!Special Features:
- Not the samePaulVIPDined on 7/13/2014The menu is similar to what it used to be, but the quality of the meals has definitely changed. Everything we ordered were dishes we had ordered previously, but everything was different. The food was bland, the veal was tough, and even the chopped tomato topping served with the bread basket was weak. This used to be one of our favorite places, but not any more. We didn't recognize any of the staff. I suspect the restaurant is under new management.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/8/2014Always great quality and service we frequent this restaurant at least twice a month any always have a great mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodKaytDined on 7/4/2014The food was good and the service was as well. I can't say I will be in any rush to return though. It is not as delicious or as reasonably priced as our local pastaria.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LUV2DINEOUTDined on 6/28/2014We love this restaurant. We dined on Saturday evening with our friends - we introduced them to the restaurant last year. As we exited the restaurant my friend said "I just love this restaurant" "we have to do this again real soon"!!!! Everything about this restaurant is fabulous. The venue, the service and the food are all excellent! Thank you for another great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable restaurantEnjoyfoodVIPDined on 6/28/2014Reasonable service though very friendly, it was a little slow coming out of the kitchen. Great food selection. Food presentation very good. Good to very good food. Wine list very good. Prices reasonable.Special Features:
- Pretty Place and that's about allAdrianVIPDined on 6/23/2014There was a living social deal so I thought I would try this place out. The decor is very nice, but that's about it. Service was average, food less that average, no taste.
- great italian foodfrankDined on 6/23/2014as usual....foor and service was excellent...thanks RogerSpecial Features:
- Excellent as AlwaysSmkcpaDined on 6/14/2014We have dined here numerous times, as both my Daughter and Daughter-in-Law have a Gluten allergy. The menu has plenty of Gluten free dishes for them to chose from. The food is excellent, and the service is always top notch.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerPeach1999Dined on 6/7/2014Wonderful food and service. We always enjoy chatting with the owner as he makes his rounds through the restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent first time experienceMc12Dined on 6/7/2014We decided to give this place a try and were pleasantly surprised. Atmosphere was upscale but you can dress casually. Wait staff was great.. Professional but not snobby. Fun time with good food and not terribly pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great evening with an old friendMtmphDined on 6/4/2014Tried to find a local place for a mini reunion with a school friend, this sounded nice, reasonable and delicious. Although other reviews suggested it was noisy, I did not experience that, rather we had great apps, drinks and food. Polite and quick staff. Will be back with family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/30/2014Good time to catch up with friends. Not to loud so we could talk.Special Features:
- party HardyRaffVIPDined on 5/30/2014Dinner was fanatic, the water was on top of his game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect birthday dinnergiseleDined on 5/30/2014As usual, the service was impeccable and the service was excellent. My sister and I ordered the arancini, one of my friends ordered the stuffed artichoke and it looked amazing. The drink list is great. We have food allergies and the staff is very accomodating. We were a party of 8 and we had fun and loved our food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian foodRestaurantweekDined on 5/23/2014Every part of our meal was delicious.. There was so much to choose from we will absolutely have to go back! Went with the Gorgonzola chicken and baked clams, would recommend both.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OptionmavenDined on 5/23/201415 minute wait for the reservation, hostesses were aloof. Wait staff was extremely friendly & attentive (well trained & a big plus )!! The food was fair, the chicken was tuff, on both our dishes. Great attmosphere, & staff, kitchen needs a little improvement.Special Features:
- The following 516 reviews are from the Ragazzi Italian Kitchen & Bar reviews archive.
- Great spot4grandDined on 5/21/2014We always enjoy dining here food and service very professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.