Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse
18010 North Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75287Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.rafain.com/
- Phone: (972) 733-1110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Brazilian Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chef Pablo Hernandez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: 2 full Private Dining Rooms available for small parties and up to 100 people.
- Private Party Contact: Karlo Solyom 9727331110x
A word from Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse
Rafain - The First Prime Brazilian Steakhouse.Continued
Please visit www.rafain.com and find out more about this Indulgence of the Senses.
Please visit www.rafain.com and find out more about this Indulgence of the Senses.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in North Dallas ›
Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
140 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (109)good for groups (79)romantic (65)fit for foodies (58)great for lunch (52)notable wine list (25)kid-friendly (23)neighborhood gem (19)hot spot (16)great for brunch (11)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014It was our 23 year anniversary and I am so glad that we chose Rafains! The service was top notch! we never had even a 1/2 empty glass of whatever we were drinking. My husband at one point had a sugar wrapper in his hand and the waiter came by to take it away before he got it on the table. The food was delicious, esp. the sirloin and leg of lamb. We even got a free glass of champagne! would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One Word : AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/21/2014Everything about this place was awesome. The food, wait staff, ambience, everything. II would definitely recommend this place to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MAKES FOGO DE CHAO AND TEXAS DE BRAZIL CRYkpokuVIPDined on 11/16/2014JUST GO AND SEE WHY THERE NEEDS TO ME MORE OF THESE IN DALLAS..ONE AT LAKE RAY HUBBARD AND UPTOWN WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!Special Features:
- Delicious and funOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014We had an amazing experience celebrating my girlfriend's birthday. Attentive service. Spectacular food and beautiful atmosphere. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodResturantFindsDined on 11/7/2014Awesome food selection an service!!! Great for both Lunch and Dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014My husband and I came here on Wednesday night for my birthday dinner. We have been wanting to try this place out for awhile now, and when they sent me a $25 off voucher for my birthday we couldn't say no. The service was impeccable. Every time we went to the salad bar, someone would fold up our napkins and then pull our chair out for us when we returned. My favorite meat was the house special and the roasted pineapple. Delicious. I loved the salad bar, too. AND the Brazilian rolls ;) Our server came back to the table after the we had gorged ourselves and brought me a slice of cake with a candle for my birthday. They definitely went above and beyond for us. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Meat, Meat, & more Meat!FanninCoMeatPackingCoDined on 10/18/2014Excellent meat lovers variety of meats. Our party of four had an enjoyable meal. The men, enjoyed awesome cuts and flavor. The ladies, not so much as their taste runs a bit more for more cooked and lack the satisfaction of eating their fill for the cost of a plate. But we all enjoyed the evening and the each found a meat or side that they truly liked. Pine Apple slices are a dessert item on their own.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingelreyDined on 10/18/2014The food was excellent, the wait staff was very helpful in explaining the process.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rafain's Brazilian Steak HouseFoodieDined on 10/18/2014We dined with another couple that had not visited Rafain's. The food was excellent starting with the salad bar. Once our friends starting turning over their cards, they were overwhelmed with all the meat choices. Their words - the meats were seasoned and cooked to perfection. After reviewing the list of meats available and what they had, they had not sampled all. They were too full. The staff was attentive and we never waited for anything. Our friends agree, Rafain's is the best Brazilian steakhouse in Dallas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable serviceMelHaughton78Dined on 10/18/2014My husband and I visited this restaurant to celebrate my birthday. The service was impeccable, the food was delicious, and they even brought me a birthday cake. Absolutely loved the experience and can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey, but good.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014They have raised their prices for lunch. The food is quite good, the service excellent, and they do have a dessert bar that other restaurants like it, do not. So comparatively, its a better deal. Its just too pricey to go there on any regular basis.Special Features:
- Dinner was Good. Drinks Expensive.Juliette0416Dined on 10/15/2014I make a point to try and find a Brazilian restaurant in any town I visit. Here there are three in very close proximity and Rafain was the first I tried. The restaurant is very nice. The valet parking is a plus. The server did ask how i like my meat cooked which was nice and I had not been asked that at any other Brazilian restaurant to date. The meat was very favorful. The picanah with garlic was very good and very strong with garlic. The heart of the palm and artichokes were very good. The salad bar was nice. The dessert bar was well stocked. The drinks were very expensive for the size. The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. I will most definitely be back. It is well worth the price of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceGreatFoodandServiceDined on 10/14/2014The staff is extremely attentive from the water boy to the maitre d. The food is exceptional. We have for a number of years tried the various Brazilian steakhouses in the area and feel the Rafain has it all! Excellent food and excellent service. We would highly recommend it to others and have already been back and will be going again!Special Features:
- Always a great experience!ALJ81Dined on 10/13/2014The service is always impeccable and the meat selection is plentiful and always seasoned well. The salad bar also provides a great variety to get you started.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Experience!diningdallas2nightDined on 10/12/2014We have dined at Rafain on several occasions, this was the first time we have entertained family there and the staff did a great job accommodating our needs. The food is always magnificent and the staff seem go out of their way to make sure your needs are fulfilled immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Placehww73456Dined on 10/10/2014Just as good as Fogo but cheaper and with a dessert bar. Great salad bar and 16-17 meats. I have eaten at Texas de Brazil and Fogo several times before. This was my first tip to Rafains, but will definately be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly?DerlinRDined on 10/10/2014I just have to say: familiarize yourself with the cuts and meats, or ask what is it they have before you go. Otherwise one of their gauchos who seems to know it all will tackle you for not knowing what they are serving. A great experience since 2007, until 2014. Will explore other options for next time.Special Features:
- Favorite RestaurantMikeDined on 10/6/2014Rafain is our favorite Brazilian steakhouse. There has never been a problem getting meat quickly and they will certainly ask if there is anything specific you are waiting on. Compared to other Brazilian steakhouses, the service is unmatched, the meat quality is superb, and the selection on the salad bar and desserts is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensive for me.LollipopDined on 10/6/2014Very nice place, service was outstanding. The food to me was just ok. The salad bar mostly had items I didn't care for and all the steak type meats were served rare which I just can't eat. I should have asked them to cook whatever I wanted to medium and I'm sure they would have done that. For the two of us, $122 was just too expensive (two meals, two coffees, tax and tip). If I had liked the food better maybe it would be worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:
- ZameseDined on 10/5/2014As always, excellent food and service. Good wine selection.Special Features:
- AmazingKatieDined on 10/1/2014My fiance and I came here for our 4 year anniversary and it was such a good experience. The staff cracked jokes and were very attentive. I would definitely recommend this place for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Always a great experienceTButlerVIPDined on 10/1/2014Rafain has THE best service of any restaurant I've ever frequented. I am a semi-regular customer (once a month to every six weeks.). I walked into the dining area as I was being seated and one of the waiters walks by and says "hey, thanks for coming back!" I didn't recognize him but he recognized me and my wife... little things like this are nice. The food is always great and the staff is constantly at your service. When I have my card on green (I want more) I quickly have a server bringing me a different meat. If I don't want the type of meat they have they immediately ask if there's something specific I want. I cannot recommend enough!Special Features:
- Out of this world experienceEnchantedDined on 10/1/2014First of all, we arrived a few minutes earlier and were shown to our table at exactly the time of our reservations, magnificent beginning! And what can we say about the food and service? Only one word may even come close to defining our experience: Superb! This is one place that we will most likely be talking about and frequenting with our loved ones.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food as usual!TheMosDined on 10/1/2014I love coming here. The meat is incredibly yummy! If you appreciate good meat this is the place to go. The salad bar is good too. We look forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/1/2014The food was amazing. There are a ton of options and every one was delicious. The service was amazing and you rarely waited any time before someone was checking or passing by to ensure you never needed anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WalkertexWalkertexDined on 10/1/2014As always Rafains was a very pleasant visit. I usually go for dinner but this time I went for lunch due to the great special they were running during this period. Salad bar and desert bar are always very good , meat is excellent , and of course the sides are very good. The small bread pop-overs are excellent. Service is prompt and courteaous.Special Features:
- simply exquisiteLuisDined on 10/1/2014i have visited other Steak Houses, but Rafain simply surpass my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murderRobzillaTXDined on 10/1/2014... and I was a serial killer. The picahna was delicious, as was the spicy picanha and parmesan pork. I never had an empty glass. All is well ... until I get on the scale.Special Features:
- Rafain on Groupon it was gratespeakuohsuDined on 9/30/2014we like the food and the atmosphere there, it also has been over a year since we were there, I though it would be nice to go there to celebrate my one year anniversary of being cancer free! dinner stared great with all the good food and wonderful service they always provided but towards the end the dining room got quieter most of the staff is gone and some one took over as our waiter that is were it gone unpleasant. I had pay cash and I was asked loudly if I needed my change back, this is after they had charge me with 18% gratuity and also my cup of coffee which it comes with my Groupon deal. my children is with me and I want them to have a good memory of the night so I didn't say anything and I also leave my change.Special Features:
- Back end tablesCharlesDined on 9/30/2014Been there over 30 times, This time was seated at a back table at second level and service was not good. Get rid of back tables or train staff to pay attention to back tables equally. I show up for the service, not the meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!FodaBettDined on 9/30/2014Great as always! Great treat for special occasions or needing to get out of the office!Special Features:
- Bad Service and foodaggiee1Dined on 9/29/2014We experienced a very bad service from the host at the door and also from the manger who came to help. It was very unprofessional with their treatment to us. I understand it was busy time but that is when you distinguish the good service from the bad. Also, the salad bar was not what I expect at all as far as the taste not necessarily the selection and also the meat flavor. This is my first time to Rafain. I go a lot to Texas de Brazil and Fago de Choa and their service and food flavors especially the meat are far more superior to this establishment. It was very poor visit and not what I was looking for, no doubt about it.
- A Special Experience Every TimeSunshineDined on 9/29/2014consistently excellent service results in a special experience every time you go. The meats are perfectly cooked, the salad and dessert bar is varied and flavorful and the service is the best in the city.Special Features:
- Rafain Is Simply The Best!BluesBrotherDined on 9/29/2014Rafain is truly a fine dining establishment. My wife and I had lunch there yesterday, and as always, it was superb in every respect -- the food, the selection, the staff, the service, the aesthetics - everything. I can honestly say that of all the dining establishments we've patronized in the Dallas area, Rafain is without a doubt the best, and we look forward to each and every opportunity to dine there. We're already looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ZameseDined on 9/28/2014Excellent food and service. Good wine list. All of the beef cuts were great!Special Features:
- Great for Fitness PeopleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014This is a perfect place for fitness competition people who just want straight good protein. All the meats are nice cuts and healthy. None too fatty and a great spread of veggies.Special Features:
- Excellent food and great service!ilfrascaDined on 9/25/2014I have lived in Brazil and churrasco is definitely one of the many things I love of this country. Therefore, I am quite picky when I try a Brazilian stake house abroad. When it comes to quality of food, Rafain really stands out and we thoroughly enjoyed their selection of meats! On top of it, service was impeccable. We dined here for our anniversary and we were treated like special guests since we stepped into the restaurant. Very well done!Special Features:
- so soJulsDined on 9/25/2014The food are delicious. The people who delivers the meat to your table are amazing but the wait stuff are not friendly and maybe look for another job that suit thier personality. It took 20 min to get drinks and we have to ask several times to different waiters about our drinks. When we got our drinks the waiter is even more grouchy and we did not see him for a while. We have to order our drinks from different wait stuff.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/15/2014Definately the best Brazilian steakhouse in the Dallas area. The food, selections, wine, and service was excellent!Special Features:
- Never disappointedMaxwellhouseDined on 9/10/2014First of all the salad bar is never a disappointment, even if you didnt want to eat all the meat varieties, there is plenty to choose from. The meat is always awesome and I'm sure everyone has their favourites. Make sure you have plenty of time and come hungry for the perfect experience.Special Features: