Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse
2932 Crockett Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
BrazilianPrice: $31 to $50
Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.rafain.com/
- Phone: 8178629800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Steakhouse, Brazilian
- Executive Chef: Chef Pablo Hernandez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: 1 full Private Dining Room available for small parties and up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Karlo Solyom 8178629800
- Entertainment: Live Music
A word from Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse
Rafain - The First Prime Brazilian Steakhouse. Please visit our website and find out more about this Indulgence of the Senses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
128 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (102)romantic (69)good for groups (50)fit for foodies (48)notable wine list (33)great for lunch (28)hot spot (22)neighborhood gem (21)great for brunch (13)kid-friendly (12)great for outdoor dining (9)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great service and delicious foodSDuongVIPDined on 9/16/2014I love a Brazilian Steakhouse. My normal go-to is TdB, but this was an opportunity to try the newer spot in town. We were served promptly and went to the salad bar. There were a lot of options and I was not disappointed. The meats came out shortly after, and I particularly loved the spicy picahna and the roasted pineapple - all specialties of Rafain. I'll definitely come back.Special Features:
- Night to RememberflowerdivaDined on 9/14/2014Awesome staff - we had dinner reservations at the Fort Worth Rafain to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary. When we arrived a fire truck was there because the sprinkler system was on the blink and they couldn't grill. The hostess & manager knew it was our anniversary and felt so bad they had to close for the rest of the evening . The manager called the Dallas Rafain and got us reservations there - when we arrived everything was paid for including our bottle of wine. The food was great, the service was outstanding and everyone went out of their way to wish us happy anniversary and make us feel special. Can't wait to go back to the Rafain in Fort Worth and Dallas. We Would highly recommend -can't wait to take friends and family.Special Features:
- Review for Rafainyh3bDined on 9/13/2014Been to both the Dallas and Ft. Worth location. Definitely the BEST SERVICE that I've ever experienced at a restaurant. Dessert bar was decent, along with the salad and deli bar. The meats were great, just wished they had a few more variety. Their cooked pineapple with sugar is a definite must try. Overall a great experience, can't wait to go back in the next few weeks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014The service at Rafain was phenomenal. I used a groupon and a lot of restaurants treat you like second class customers but not Rafain. It was just outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing....MarshalchickDined on 9/7/2014Definitely was not the quality of Texas DelBrazil. The first waiter, Jorge, talked to us like he was a beach salesman in Cancun, it was odd. He disappeared after our initial greeting. Dessert bar was comparable to a casino buffet. Bacon wrapped filet is supposed to be one of the best cuts, it was pieces of meat wrapped in bacon, not a whole piece. Bacon wrapped chicken had grissel in it. The food was just a lesser quality than TDB. I had actually purchased a Groupon as a gift, and refunded it the next day. Do not plan on returning. Was disappointing, oh well...
- Steak did not have good seasoning.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Steak could use more seasonong. Lack of flavor. Salad bar was good. The tomato basil soup was my husbands favorite of the entire night. Little dessert bar is a nice addition.Special Features:
- great for any occasionGeauxTiffDined on 9/7/2014The service is awesome.the food is well prepared. Salad & dessert areas are well stocked, very neat & kept CLEAN. We made reservations in case it was busy at this location to avoid a long wait due to prev experience at the Dallas location. There is a parking garage directly across the street (enter from Norwood st)& they will validate your ticket when you leave. I didn't see a valet outside perhaps its just on weekdays. Overall worth the cost & per my Brazilian coworker this is the best of its type in the DFW area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Addition to West 7th AreaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014My girlfriend and I checked out Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse on Saturday night, Sept 6th. It's located at the former Patrizio's location. The food was great, which included an extensive wine list. The service was excellent, slightly over the top ... probably due to the slow evening and trying to make their mark within the neighborhood. While the dinner cost was worth it, time will tell if the concept will last in this tricky commercial center.Special Features:
- Fairly nice place . Food okMarytDined on 9/2/2014Everything was superb except the food . It was ok this time around . The meats were not up to parSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AdisDined on 9/1/2014Great food! Excellent atmosphere. Don't forget to have some pineappleSpecial Features:
- It Doesn't Get Much BetterLive2eatWellDined on 9/1/2014This was not our first trip to Rafain and it certainly won't be our last. We've been a long time fan of Texas de Brazil and initially didn't know Rafain existed. To us Rafain is classier mainly because of the ambiance. It's beautiful and quiet with soft music in the background. It would be a great date night location. The food is outstanding and if you don't turn your food card over, you can almost be overwhelmed with the offerings. We love the place and we're going back soon. It's an A+ restaurant that we wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to.Special Features:
- Excellent Date NightHavok0311Dined on 8/31/2014We regularly go to Texas de Brazil and always use it as a base line for these types of restaurants. Rafain was noticeably a better venue for romantic dinners. The mood was quieter then we have come to expect at Texas de Brazil. The variety of choices in meats was excellent. Everything was cooked perfectly. I felt we received much more for the price as compared to other places. Not only was the dinner (16 choices of meats) and salad served. But dessert was also included. Good selection of wines and my wife had a mixed drink which she stated was extremely good. We never had an issue with service. Our waiter Jeffrey was attentive and never had us waiting for anything. Overall I loved this place and will now become a regular.Special Features:
- Amazing RestaurantDanStanVIPDined on 8/30/2014Everytime, all the time! Love it. Great Servjce and great food. Can't wait to be back already!Special Features:
- Fun night!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014We had an enjoyable evening. We will return and recomend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, great servicesugarberry80Dined on 8/29/2014I've been to other Brazilian steakhouses and the food here is comparable to others however I thought they had a very extensive meat selection. What sets this establishment apart is their service. Their staff is very attentive and they do not make you feel silly for using a coupon. Also the price includes dessert, most Brazilian steakhouses do not include dessert.Special Features:
- Lunch timeAmsterdamDined on 8/29/2014Lunch was about 1:30 PM. Serving staff made us feel rushed when there were hardly any customers. Music was too loud. The food was good with some items that were served at dinner but not lunch. Only thing different, really, was the cost of lunch compared to dinner. Be sure to use any coupons you received.Special Features:
- Mixed experienceguzTXVIPDined on 8/27/2014It has been a long time since we dined at a Brazilian Steakhouse, so we thought we try one again. The facility was very very nice, had a very extensive salad bar and the service was excellent. For our tastes, however, the main course was not as good as the service that accompanied it. Most of the beef dishes were fine, but the lamb was a real disappointment. I love lamb and the way this was prepared was, sadly, a turn-off for me. To others it may be just fine, as the way food is prepared is a personal preference. Other dishes were OK. There certainly was more than enough food. Staff was totally accommodating to any request we made.
- Fun nite out at Rafain!tummyreviewDined on 8/26/2014Enjoyed a wonderful night at Rafain's to celebrate our anniversary! Outstanding service, lovely atmosphere, great food---from the salad bar to the filet mignon! (We went on a weekday evening)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect DiningJohnandYvonneDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I loved it. She never puts her purse on the floor, so she was very impressed when a Gaucho asked an assistant to put a napkin over her LV purse in the chair next to her to protect it. It is details like that make the difference. The food was just incredible. All the meats I tried, just melted in my mouth. I did manage to try most of them. Even the roasted pineapple was unexpectedly delicious. The salad bar was very nice. I tried the smoked salmon. It was so good, I went back 2 more times for just that. For desert, I had a little taste of everything. But I have to say, the standout was the flan. Not usually a big fan of the flan but this one has to be the best I had ever had. I had to go back and get a full serving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealkivaDined on 8/23/2014We made reservations at the last minute! We have never been to such an outstanding restaurant. The 3 course meal was the best meal we have had in a public place!!' Great salad bar , the most flavorful meat I have ever eaten and then the dessert bar!!! Great all around service . We will become regulars ... Pricey but you get your moneys worth!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place for a dateluvgoodfoodDined on 8/23/2014The food was great... service was great... my only problem was the salad bar ...not as big as I thoughtSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/23/2014Went to the Dallas location, somehow our reservations were for the Fort Worth location, no problem with seating. The food was outstanding, we had a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Churrascaria in town!!!DaniDined on 8/22/2014Wonderful food, beautiful setting, very attentive staff, salad bar and meats are just outstanding, and the caipirinhas are just perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sooo full!OmgpinnappleDined on 8/17/2014This was my second trip(first to the new ft. Worth location) and it was just as amazing as I remembered. The food is outstanding! It's expensive, but worth every penny! The pinnapple its self is worth paying for. Highly recommend going, you will be happy that you did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at RafainyukiandfoodDined on 8/17/2014If you want to go and beat the rush; Sunday at 5pm is a great time to go. The salad bar and desserts lines were short and had lots of options to choose from. Our table received plenty of attention from the servers that would bring the meat around. One of the girls at the table requested her meat well done and the servers quickly put the order in and had it out and ready for her. The servers were incredibly attentive and did their best to make sure we always had what we needed. By the time we left the restaurant was starting to get busy. Overall, it was a great experience!! We will definitely be back. Make sure you go on an empty stomach!Special Features:
- Overwhelming amount of good foodLauraMWardDined on 8/17/2014It was a great experience. The gauchos are a little overwhelming at first with the sudden barrage of meats, but it is worth it to try them all! The grilled pineapple is amazing and the passion fruit and chocolate cupped dessert is worth going back for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food/serviceHappyeatingDined on 8/16/2014Great experience. Only reason I did not give it five stars is because price was kind of high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brazilian in Tarrant CountyAlwayshungryDined on 8/15/2014Rafain is an outstanding Brazilian Steakhouse. It is an addition to only a couple Brazilian steakhouses in Tarrant County. There are many more in Dallas but this beats TDB and is as good as Fogo De Chao so if you love in Fort Worth there not need to drive to Addison or elsewhere to have great Brazilian Steakhouse. The note able differences to this and Texas De Brazil is that Rafain has a larger selection of meats and they also have a small dessert bar which as an added plus. I would definitely recommend this over Texas De Brazil and Boi na BrazaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New to the sceneFoodGoodDined on 8/15/2014Good flavors. Meats were a bit over done on some cuts. Drinks were too sweet for my taste. Had the house special and old fashioned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, Good foodCallEmOutDined on 8/14/2014It's an enjoyable meal with great service. Honestly, it's overpriced for the quality but it's a great experience. Nice staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014The staff at Rafain was incredible and very attentive to all our needs. The food was plentiful and the gauchos were quick to bring all of the meats to the table. Not all of the food was hot and some of the meats were overdone, but for the most part it was very good. The salad and dessert bars were very nice. The restaurant was not crowded and the noise level/background music were just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rafain ReviewLuvsTryingNewRestaurantsDined on 8/10/2014This was our first visit. The price for a Sunday night dinner was a bit expensive for three dinners, one tea ($3) and two waters. The servers were polite but quite a bit too attentive - we felt like we were being watched at a prison camp. They took away our potatoes, thinking they would bring us a fresh dish, but that did not happen. Same thing for the fried bananas. We felt rushed when we were asked if we wanted more bread (no) and they took away the bread basket and a few other items we weren't finished with yet. They were okay at replenishing our drinks. I say "they" because there were about 5 different people assisting us (not the meat servers). Any new restaurant team has to find its rhythm; I hope they do soon.Special Features:
- Getting better everyday!!!DanStanVIPDined on 8/9/2014I have visited this restaurant in FW twice now, and it seems that what was already good became even better. Congrats to the team of servers and meat servers, they showed a great level of professionalism. Awesome food and service. Keep it up!Special Features:
- Perfect for a Special CelebrationSaturdayDined on 8/2/2014We took our daughter and her husband to Rafain for her birthday dinner. It was wonderful, the wine was very nice and the food was excellent. Th "meat waiters" were quick to serve once the signal was given (truning over your lillt green & red card) with plenty of choices. We alerted the staff of the celebration and they served a special dessert to the birthday girl, it was such a nice treat.Special Features:
- We loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/1/2014I was entertaining a 23 year old and an 11 year old . They both loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!sh1124Dined on 7/30/2014Beautiful salad and dessert bar plus a huge selection of Brazilian meats. Also, don't skip out on the grilled pineapple.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incorrect PriceQmuserDined on 7/30/2014My friend and I decided to try Rafain because I received a promotional email saying that the new Fort Worth location was offering lunch for $19.99. When we received the bill it was for $25.99 per person. When we asked the server about it she seemed to be unaware of the promotion. She left for about 15 minutes to talk to the manager. She was able to get it resolved in a satisfactory manner, but it took longer than expected. It also disappointed me that the servers seemed unaware about current promotions that they emailed to customers, and posted on their Facebook page.Special Features:
- Enjoyed every minute & every bite!LovinglifeDined on 7/29/2014Staff was professional, warm and attentive! Salad bar had appropriate delicious selections but I did not want to fill up there! My family are all beef eaters and enjoyed the spicy meats the most. There were so many choices that I only had room for seconds on filets, garlic and spicy picanha but every selection was delightful! Our groupon included 2 coffees which made the dessert bar that much more enjoyable!!! Loved the location, food, staff, and the entire experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceMichelleFWfoodieDined on 7/26/2014The service here is great! Our wine glass was always full, our plates were either full or taken away immediately when we were finished. You could come for the salad bar alone and have plenty to eat. I would recommend this restaurant for couples or families.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/25/2014The food was outstanding not salty like at Texas de Brasil. the service was great, the staff was very attentive to all your needs sometimes before you asked it was like they could read your mind. Great ambience very relaxing. The dessert bar was to die for. Will deffinetly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.