Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse
18010 North Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75287Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.rafain.com/
- Phone: 9727331110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Brazilian Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chef Pablo Hernandez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: 2 full Private Dining Rooms available for small parties and up to 100 people.
- Private Party Contact: Karlo Solyom 9727331110
A word from Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse
Rafain - The First Prime Brazilian Steakhouse.Continued
Please visit www.rafain.com and find out more about this Indulgence of the Senses.
Please visit www.rafain.com and find out more about this Indulgence of the Senses.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in North Dallas ›
Rafain Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
128 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (112)romantic (74)good for groups (69)fit for foodies (47)great for lunch (35)notable wine list (24)kid-friendly (20)neighborhood gem (18)hot spot (15)great for brunch (13)late-night find (5)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/15/2014Definately the best Brazilian steakhouse in the Dallas area. The food, selections, wine, and service was excellent!Special Features:
- Never disappointedMaxwellhouseDined on 9/10/2014First of all the salad bar is never a disappointment, even if you didnt want to eat all the meat varieties, there is plenty to choose from. The meat is always awesome and I'm sure everyone has their favourites. Make sure you have plenty of time and come hungry for the perfect experience.Special Features:
- wonderful food and ambiancealmondjoicDined on 9/9/2014My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time at dinner. The food and service was impeccable. We've been there before, and definitely will visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLuv2eatVIPDined on 9/4/2014The food and service were excellent. I recommend the lamb porterhouse sling with pichana.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as alwaysiampaulbDined on 9/4/2014Outstanding service, drinks, food, variety, and dessert. This is why it is one of our favorite places to go. The intimate setting allows us to really connect on a special date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceFoodLoverDined on 9/3/2014Absolutely all the food was great, including the salad bar, all the meats, desserts, coffee and wine. The service was impeccable and not intrusive at all. I can't wait for another special occasion so I can go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Filet Mignon and potatosmeatNPotatosDined on 9/1/2014OMG!! This place rocks!! I've passed it on DNT but never thought anything of it. Saw something on Facebook and knew I had to go on Labor Day! It was amazing!!! The filet mignon melts in your mouth. There were a few other meats that rocked too but the filet was my fave! The salad bar wasn't as great I thought it would be. I only liked the broccoli and mushrooms, but they were ICE cold! So that sucked. But other than that I love love loved this place! The atmosphere rocks. The set up is intimate just for you and your table. You don't have to worry about others cramping your style. The lighting was great too! I had a red Rioja which was too damn good, I accidentally drank the whole bottle by myself! Oops! If you haven't been, go!Special Features:
- Great place to eat meat!EricVIPDined on 9/1/2014We love this place! Great salad bar, all you can eat delicious meat (and pineapple) plus dessert. Ask for the beef ribs...fantastic! Outstanding service from beginning to end.Special Features:
- Once again Loved it!DQFQ1Dined on 8/23/2014Great food, great company and service - SUPERB! Thank you staff at Rafain for making the experience just perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Great ServiceALMusicDined on 8/21/2014This wasn't my first experience at a Brazilian steakhouse... but it was my first time at Rafain. I was very impressed with the service. We had a reservation for my girlfriends birthday dinner and we were seated promptly. Soon after we were met by our waiter who was very kind. All the food was served quickly and convieniently. The salad bar was exceptional. There meats were incredible and there smoked pinapple was incredible. Some of the food could of used a little more seasoning but nothing to cry over. They even got my girlfriend a free desert cake for her birthday. I would definitely recommend this place and a special thank you to Groupon for helping me find it!Special Features:
- Good as alwaysHodgskDined on 8/19/2014Food was great, as always. In fact, it was better than ever. They have changed to the same meat offerings at lunch and dinner and increased their lunch price to $25. That is now a little steep. I prefer the $17-$19 for lunch with fewer items available.Special Features:
- well kept gemchris6154Dined on 8/19/2014I picked Rafain for a large group. Most people are put off by the price and just go occasionally. I knew that 1) it would not be noisy, 2) they could accommodate a large group, 3) service is excellent and 4) the salad bar and meat selection is top-notch. Rafain blows the doors off of Fogo De Chau and Texas De Brazil, as I've found these two restaurants to be very pushy to get you out (and stop eating the prix fixe buffet) so they can turn the table. Rafain is not that way. If I want a specific cut of meat, I just ask the gaucho and it's there in a minute or two.Special Features:
- My new favoriteChefboy4Dined on 8/17/2014I'm an x-chef, trained via 2 yrs schooling and worked in very nice restaurants. I have not had better anywhere. I've worked in places that have comparable, but none better. I can't comment for waitstaff on a personal level, but from a customer point of view it's fabulous. They somehow are able to be very attentive and at the same time not over bearing. For a first timer, it's very overwhelming, but this was my second time there and I knew what I liked and what to get, and it's awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Quality, Variety and ValueGregDined on 8/16/2014I had never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse before and a friend recommended Rafain. I took my 18 year old son for a special occasion dinner and we were both absolutely blown away by the entire experience. I've been to many premium steakhouses in the past, but none has provided the overall quality, variety, service and value as Rafain did on Saturday night. It's difficult to single out one type of meat because they were all excellent. In particular, the premium beef (filet), top sirloin, lamb chops, parmesan & garlic encrusted pork tenderloin, and bacon-wrapped chicken breast were all spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must Gonhlpreds98Dined on 8/15/2014I have been to several Brazilian places, Rafain's is far and away the best. When you have a craving to be a carnivore, this is your place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good!TotaleighDined on 8/13/2014The service, flavors, quality are always very good at Rafains. We enjoy each visit!Special Features:
- Best Brazillian SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/13/2014Way better than Fogo de Chao and Texas de Brazil. Better food, more meat choices, dessert included, and given all of that, cheaper than the other two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Excellent Brazilian Churrascaria.JairoDined on 8/13/2014The flavors and variety of the meats, the excellent service, the extensive salad bar and the dessert bar (which is also included in the price) make this one of our New Favorite Places to eat. We can't wait to visit the new one in FortWorth. ... And don't forget to sign up for your $25 discount for your Birthday!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamesJamesDined on 8/13/2014I have eaten at this restaurant since it has opened and continue to take friends and family every chance I get. This is one of the best Brazilian steak houses in the MetroPlex and I recommend it to everyone that likes a good meal and fantastic food. The salad bar has lots of selection and all the food is the very best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciuos, great for groups & kidsJMorenoVIPDined on 8/13/2014The food was amaizing, in particular the top sirloin and the spicy picanha. We are a large party (7), including several children. The waiters were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2014As expected, it is expensive and recommended for special events. We had Miguel serving us, he was absolutely fantastic. Been there a few times, he is the best by far. On the online reservation page I put a note that It was our 11th weeding anniversary and they surprised us with a cake slice that said "congratulations" in portuguese and colorfully decorated. Food was fantastic as usual. Lamb leg is the best of the meats in my opinion, but I am sure every has their own opinion.Special Features:
- Great Food But UnderstaffedForLunchMarquezDined on 8/12/2014The food was great, and the meat servers were on point bringing the meat. But it was so busy in there we didn't even have our own personal waiter. We were not brought mashed potatoes and fried bananas until I asked for them. Also it took forever for is to get someone to bring us our bill. I love love love the food. But there needs to be more staff to accommodate customers needs even if y'all are busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A meal fit for a kingthanxDined on 8/12/2014The food was delicious. I couldn't eat all the sampling of meats. The salad bar and the selection of meats were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome lunchCLoanfTialocaDined on 8/12/2014My wife and I returned to Rafain for a nice lunch during the work week. The salad bar was fresh and varied. And the meats were succulent! They were juicy and flavorful. The staff is excellent at anticipating our every need. Whether it was refilling drink glasses, bringing a fresh plate, or bringing an unending array of proteins, they were perfect. This was an excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Culinary treat!BADMousieDined on 8/10/2014Even if you only get a taste, of your faveorites on the salad bar, you will find yourself with a full plate. It has an assortment of temptations that you can't pass up. You then move on to the meats. Oh, the meats! Cooked to perfection and if you like yours a bit differently cooked, just say so. They will go and get what you want, the way you want it. They have a wide variety of meats that will assure you finding an old faveorite as well as making a new one. In addition, they bring fried bananas, polenta squares and yeast rolls as well as mashed potatoes. Last but not least, there is a desert bar filled with wonderfull taste treats. From Lemon pie to cheesecake bites, 2 kinds of flan, layer cake and cookies, just to name a few.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- impressiveBAmAgal64Dined on 8/9/2014Every time I come here the service is impeccable. I love it. I cannot think of one thing they could improve on...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightHoneymoonDined on 8/9/2014Awesome as usual! This is a special treat for us.Special Features:
- Always fantastic serviceJennDined on 8/9/2014We have been going to Rafain's since my daughter was 2 (she is now 7). The service is always fantastic, the food is delicious. I would not bring a large group of kids, but a few at a table are fine. It is a quiet restaurant where people go for special occasions. Great for large groups since there is no waiting for food to be served.Special Features:
- Very satisfied again!PeppermillDined on 8/6/2014Once again, we had a flawless meal. It's almost a shame that such a great salad bar is at a churrascuria because you go for the meats. (One of these days I will have enough control to visit and only dine at their incredible salad bar.) The various meats...perfection! I even managed to leave just a smidge of room for a small square of delicious cheesecake.Special Features:
- DATE NIGHT OR SPECIAL FAMILY NIGHTKathyDined on 8/5/2014I WENT TO RAFAIN'S FOR MY 19TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY IT WAS VERY LOVELY AND ROMANTIC. WE WENT AGAIN AS AN OCCASIONAL FAMILY OUTING AND IT WAS A NICE SETTING FOR OUR FAMILY, WE TALKED, WE LAUGHED AND THE GIRLS REALLY ENJOYED IT. I BELIEVE WE WILL GO AGAIN.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing service....good foodFoodie718Dined on 8/3/2014The service is second to none! Everyone is very attentive. If you almost run out of something it is topped off or replaced before you bat an eye. The gouchos are constantly going around so you're never at a want for the amazing meats! The salad bar however is just so so. Its not bad just in comparison to TDB its lackluster. Also, my wife burnt her finger on the lid of the bisque so watch out for that! They DO have a desert bar however which is a huge plus over TDB as well as roasted pineapple which comes around on the spits....so yummy! Overall its a good place but for the money I would choose TDB of RafainSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful place for mealtravelingfoodieDined on 7/31/2014Reservation is recommended that being said. Table was ready and was seated promptly. The wait staff was very attentive and knowledgeable of the different things offered at the restaurant. The food and ambience was wonderful. Dessert was just OK but the other courses more than made up from that let down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic birthday dinnerKeysDined on 7/26/2014My fiancé loved Rafain's! The mets was so delicious & the salad bar fresh & appetizing! He was so impressed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rafain is a great place!datsunDined on 7/21/2014Fantastic, mouthwatering food, from the salad bar (which is the best in town) to the roasted meats to the desserts. The wait staff is friendly and makes sure that your needs are met. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Great barbecue housersjsouzaDined on 7/19/2014Being Brazilian, I always miss the "churrascaria rodízio" (all you can eat steak house) style of restaurant. Rafain (at Dallas Freeway) never disappointed me for more than eight years, and it is a great place for special occasions due to its upscale ambience. The salad and dessert bars are impeccable and the meat (served to your table straight from the fire pit) are extremely well cooked. To me the high notes are always the Picanha (a cut similar to Tri-tip, which is common in California), the flank and the rump steaks. For desserts, I usually get the Papaya cream with cassis liqueur.Special Features:
- The best churrascariaJayWVIPDined on 7/18/2014Rafain stands above the others with the endless meats and service. There is never a lull in the portions brought to your table. I enjoy the grilled pineapple that is not offered at some of the others. Desert is included which is nice as well. Overall I feel rafain is the best quality and value for your dining dollar.Special Features:
- gumpDined on 7/10/2014Food was wonderful, the atmosphere was nice setting for an anniversary, will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JmarchDined on 7/9/2014We had a party of 12 people and everyone was very complementary of the food and the excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treated like a KINGAKAGodfatherDined on 7/8/2014It was amazing food was out of this world and the service was second to noneSpecial Features:
- 43rd BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/7/2014Excellent servic & excellent food w/ Free deserts @ salad bar & desert for Bdays!!! Alcohol (wine) choices are expensive, No BYOB (wine) allowed, which was a drag, Negatives: Only ONE coupon or Groupon per table & Groupons are only good for 2 people (remember Groupons prepaid!) & we had more than 2, that was no good. Especially when the restaurant charges 18% gratuity after allowing use of whatever coupon you use... I did not expect that. So we ended up paying full price & not saving much- partially our fault- also, the wait staff did not explain the situation as they agreed that the whole table would get a reasonable percent off because of my BDay celebration. That didn't happen. No big deal, it was still a great experience and food.Special Features: