RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Torrance
3525 W Carson St, Ste 161
Torrance, CA 90503Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Torrance
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasushi.com/
- Phone: (310) 370-6700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Tai Obata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering both on and off-site which includes party platters, sushi chefs, and even a portable sushi case if requested. Please call the store and speak with a manager for more information.
- Entertainment: Get Hooked Up! Want to score a $20 RA gift certificate every year during the month of your Half Birthday? Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up. In addition to the sweet gift certificate, you'll be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events and all other happenings in the RA. Go to our website to Get Hooked Up.
A word from RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Torrance
It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Torrance reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Service could be better.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/5/2014Our waitress was new and didn't know the items we were requesting for. She barely knew the menu as it was. She could have checked on us more often. I see why the ratings aren't so high now.Special Features:
- The following 20 reviews are from the RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Torrance reviews archive.
- Cool little spotMellyMelDined on 7/8/2014I've eaten here quite a few times and I've always enjoyed it. The sushi is good, the food is good and the this time the service was even good. Sometimes the service can be lacking but this time it was 2 thumbs up. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to eat and chill.MisterkDined on 7/1/2014The setting inside was romantic and calming. The service was professional and friendly. The food was flavorful and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In-Your-Face StaffSeanzorDined on 6/27/2014Good: Drinks were good and reasonably priced. Not-so-Good: So-so fusion cuisine; overpriced. The music was loud and the tables longer than one would expect, making it difficult to talk at an intimate volume. Cardinal Sin: We literally did not go more than five minutes without being pestered by the staff. The manager visited our table four times (we gave no reason to do so). Our waitress, ten. Let your customers dine in peace!
- Nice lunch spotChewieDined on 5/27/2014I really enjoyed coming to Ra Sushi for lunch! I've missed having a Ra Sushi around (used to live much closer to one when I was in AZ), and it just so happened that I was down in Torrance from LA for work that day. Celebrated my half birthday (LOVE that Ra does half birthdays--brilliant!) with a nice, quiet lunch. The Chirashi Bowl was really yummy & suuuper filling, even without eating the giant bowl of rice. I'd say the Scallops Dynamite was eh, alright--will try something else next time. Service was excellent! I can't remember his name, but the one bartender/server they have for lunch is super nice, prompt, and courteous. Thank you for a wonderful half birthday lunch!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeffDined on 5/9/2014great food, always a great dining experience, however, sometimes the music is too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding RestrauntOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014Ra Sushi is an outstanding restraunt. It is not cheap, but you do get more than you pay for. The Staff is excellent, and the choices of food superb. I would highly recommend Ra Sushi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late night happy hourTime2dineDined on 4/8/2014Fish tacos were amazing. Little gem for night owl's with the late night happy hour on food and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great local sushilegzDined on 3/27/2014Always a great just to catch up with friends. One of our favorites is the tootsi maki.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Promotion1PromotionDined on 3/27/2014My husband and I went after I got an invitation for a promotion Only for last Thursday. The selection for this offer Was ok considering it was $10 every two options..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night outimSOqtDined on 3/21/2014Excellent happy hour and reverse happy hour menu. It was excellent for a girls night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Reverse Happy Hour MenuNupeSugarRayVIPDined on 3/7/2014Went to RA Sushi after the movies and their reverse happy hour menu is fantastic. Prices are great. Energy is great. I'll definitely return at that time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service is excellent, staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2014service is excellent, staff are friendly, food is tasty, fresh and very appealing. Food and drinks are reasonable priced, and U'm so impressed with the signature drinks and cocktails. Nice ambience and not so loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty New Sushi PlaceennervatemeDined on 2/8/2014My friends and I went out hoping to find a tasty new sushi place. We found it. RA has Japanese decor with a cool red and black flair. I wanted an alcoholic drink and was pretty impressed by the selection - not something I usually find at sushi. The food selection was pretty standard until we start reading the rolls. They have some exciting twists on old favorites. Overall, we all liked the places a lot and were pleasantly surprised when the bill came and it was completely affordable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!cindeeDined on 2/3/2014Everything we ordered was amazing! The service was excellent, will definitely come back again and again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUM!foodieDined on 12/28/2013First time at RA sushi, loved it! Our waitress knew the menu well and recommended great picks. My favorite was the Las Vegas Roll, it was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scallops DynamiteDavidVIPDined on 12/11/2013Scallops Dynamite roll is the best item on the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BlahDurdieVIPDined on 11/22/2013I was sooo in the mood for sushi and I ordered all tasty sounding rolls with spicy ingredients, however the food was bland and overpriced. The drink specials were decent and our server was very nice. I wouldn't eat here again though, for the price it just wasn't worth it.
- Great SushiJR747VIPDined on 11/22/2013Second visit and the food was just as good both times. Cocktails were imaginative. Some of the items were unique, proportions ideal. However, the first time I ate here and made a reservation with Open Tbale i did not get credit although this time I did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodLuckyDined on 11/2/2013I really felt like eating sushi that evening. It was my first time there. The service was fast and the sushi was delicious. I definitely will need to return to try some of the others. You have a lot of variety! Thank you so much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Stuff.PJfrmSoCalVIPDined on 9/3/2013I am always very happy whn I leave Ra. Food and service are great.Special Features: