RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Scottsdale Old Town
3815 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Scottsdale Old Town
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasushi.com/
- Phone: (480) 990-9256
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Tai Obata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer catering both on and off-site which includes party platters, sushi chefs, and even a portable sushi case if requested. Please call the store and speak with a manager for more information.
- Entertainment: Get Hooked Up! Want to score a $20 RA gift certificate every year during the month of your Half Birthday? Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up. In addition to the sweet gift certificate, you'll be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events and all other happenings in the RA. Go to our website to Get Hooked Up.
A word from RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Scottsdale Old Town
It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Scottsdale Old Town reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (9)hot spot (8)great for outdoor dining (7)vibrant bar scene (6)fit for foodies (4)late-night find (4)special occasion (4)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Awesome ExperienceDiningDivaDined on 11/6/2014This is our second visit to Ra and it was even better than the first! Great service, great cocktails and amazing food! Thank you!Special Features:
- Great servicejoeyduck2000Dined on 10/24/2014I like to go to a place that has great food and this place has it and the services we had was excellent.
- Service ?gridrVIPDined on 10/22/2014Still one of the better places in Phoenix and have sushi but what happened to service the girls are not even as hot as they were before and the service is nonexistentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ruined surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014We reserved a party of 15 for my fiancé ' s birthday, a surprise dinner event and the host ruined it when we walked in the door. There were special directions in the reservation notes. The waitress was not kind.
- The following 17 reviews are from the RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Scottsdale Old Town reviews archive.
- Great food!KiwiDined on 7/19/2014This was an amazing night and I was very impressed with the service, food and cost of dinner. I am certainly recommending this restaurant to friends and co-workers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad servicegridrVIPDined on 7/17/2014Wrong ,slow , rushed service and so so food. The portions were small
- Good sushiRobbVIPDined on 5/18/2014The rolls are good. The sashimi was fresh and excellent. Imaginative cocktails. Alyssa was a great server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I highly recommend RA to anyoneOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/24/2014I highly recommend RA to anyone in Scottsdale. Though it seems strange to go to the desert for fish, it was extremely fresh and delicious. The tunacado was perfectly seared and thinly cut. The sauce that accompanied it was the perfect compliment.Special Features:
- Horrible kitchen serviceJayFVIPDined on 3/24/2014Dinner for 6. Placed our orders (total of 8 rolls, and couple single plates) and waited, and waited, and waited. Sushi "chef" seemed to randomly make orders; server would bring 1 roll - and nothing else for 10 minutes or longer, but yet there were other diners at other tables receiving their orders. Server excuse? "Kitchen backed up - and we serve family style" Well, if kitchen really backed up, then other plates shouldn't being going out while we are still waiting. Took HOUR and HALF (90 minutes) before 8th roll was made and delivered! Wait staff was inattentive; cups remained unfilled and dirty plates remained. And - sushi was not all that good when it finally arrived - ouch. Save your time and money - go elsewhere!
- Good sushiDaniBVIPDined on 3/21/2014Food is good, service was okay, as the requests made were not accurate and had to be reordered. Sitting outdoors along the busy road was noisy. I've been to various RA establishments and the Old Town Scottsdale location would be my least favorite. I had out of town guests with me and were hungry for sushi so we stopped. I would have chosen another location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic find right on ScottsdaleJeffVDined on 3/18/2014Fantastic find right on Scottsdale Road in the middle of Old Town. Sushi was great. Service outstanding!Special Features:
- Just okwundermomDined on 3/17/2014Open table reservation was not on their system. They said they have been having problems with OT. So I guess we didn't get points for it?
- No point in making a reservationDineoutDined on 3/1/2014Made a reservation for a group of 5 this past Saturday night. We all showed up on time and had had to wait over 20 mins for our table. What was the point in even making a reservation? The front desk girls were very inexperienced and unprofessional. They kept lying stating that our table was just being cleared and was almost ready. Horrible service
- Hot MessHungryDined on 2/24/2014The Sushi selection was excellent, the quality high and the presentation excellent. One of our favorite items was the "Hot Mess". The atmosphere is nothing special but the food is worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2014Had a party of 20 for my birthday and it was great! Server was amazing and nice. He took care of everyone in a timely matter and everyone complimented him as we left for doing an amazing job by his self! Will definitely be returning again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was slow and theyOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/26/2013The service was slow and they ran out of glasses to service my soda, I don't understand how that could happen when the restaurant wasn't at full capacity. Sushi was as expected and service could improve proper management.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerRichDined on 12/14/2013Had a great server that made good recommendations. Pleasantly surprised about Happy Hour specials during the weekend. Enjoyed this experience.Special Features:
- Great sushi, fun combinations!!MikeVIPDined on 10/27/2013If you like tuna, this place excels in great tuna combinations.Special Features:
- Birthday/anniversary dinnerFrmnpaulDined on 10/19/2013I chose this restaurant b/c it was highly recommended on the web. It was a beautiful restaurant with many wonderful choices of sushi to choose from. Many that my wife and I had never heard of before, but we are adventerous and were willing to try them out. Best decision ever we loved the overall service, selection of drinks, and of course food. The prices were not outrageous either, which makes for a wonderful dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RA, RA, RA !!!OngfamVIPDined on 9/24/2013When you come to this RA Sushi location, you will be extremely fortunate should you have Derek be your waiter. He is truly wonderful -- very attentive, personable, caring while not being intrusive at all. In all our visits there, by ourselves as a family or with friends, he remains consistently SUPERB. The other wait staff members are all good, but no one is better... =)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was an excellent outingsteveDined on 9/1/2013It was an excellent outing for our faimily on Labor day. The appetizers, entrees and desserts are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.