RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pointe Orlando
9101 International Drive Ste. 1008
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pointe Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rasushi.com/
- Phone: 4074545600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 3:00pm - Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Tai Obata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer catering both on and off-site which includes party platters, sushi chefs, and even a portable sushi case if requested. Please call the store and speak with a manager for more information.
- Entertainment: Get Hooked Up! Want to score a $20 RA gift certificate every year during the month of your Half Birthday? Sign up for our preferred customer email program, The Hook Up. In addition to the sweet gift certificate, you"ll be the first to hear about food and drink specials, parties, events and all other happenings in the RA. Go to our website to Get Hooked Up.
A word from RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pointe Orlando
It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pointe Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (10)fit for foodies (9)great for outdoor dining (8)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (4)special occasion (4)romantic (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great atmosphere average sushireviewman234VIPDined on 9/14/2014The place is absolutely beautiful. Got the impression our bartender waiter had little experience with sushi. Presentation average. Much better quality sushi at other venues in Orlando. Price a bit high. Don't think I would return.
- Not your normRoseRedDined on 9/12/2014The service was great! The food was very unique and good! We sat at the sushi bar. I was expecting it to be busier for a Friday night. But over all it was a good meal and evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good as alwaysCsjbDined on 8/31/2014Fresh and very good Have been in other restaurant from the same chain and it is good as the othersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun even for non-sushi eaterBuhblesDined on 8/21/2014Our server was incredibly attentive, walking us through each menu (regular, sushi, happy hour, seasonal). Food is definitely not cheap (spent over $75 with happy hour specials), but it is unique and tasty. Try the tempura-fried asparagus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much better options out there...orlandotommyDined on 8/9/2014This could be a great restaurant, unfortunately here are the reasons i wouldn't come back... 1. Lighting is HORRIBLE, bright lights so bright you almost need sunglasses, go to Dragonfly Orlando, notice the lighting there and the ambience, no one wants to feel like they are on a football field while eating. 2. Music was horrible, no one wants to hear Leonard Skynyrd, Bruce Springsteen while having Sushi, need some nice Asian Fusion or smooth Jazz... 3. Tables were all wobbly, waiter needed to put padding under legs of table numerous times. 4. Service was EXTREMELY slow, we were there almost 1.5 hours and ordered 4 rolls, yes it was a Saturday night but there were maybe 5 other tables in restaurant with people sitting down.
- Laid BackKarenDined on 8/8/2014There were six adults in our party and we always try each other's food. We enjoyed the fact that the food was served as it was prepared, great pace. Loved the lobster spring rolls, short ribs and Ra chkn roll. Great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicoledo84LUv2eatDined on 7/26/2014Love the one in Dallas . So happy they open one in Florida!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for the sushi enthusiastFIFI1VIPDined on 7/19/2014What a HUGE let down after reading all of the hype for many months prior to the the restaurant opening. The sushi was extremely disappointing and the quality was sub-par at best. Also the ambiance was nonexistent and the atmosphere left A LOT to be desired. Overall it was a very cheap experience.Special Features:
- Will returnlovebenihanaDined on 7/4/2014Great food and vibrant atmosphere. Will return to this awesome place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Opening JittersWannalikeitVIPDined on 7/4/2014The people were friendly and eager. The atmosphere has a nice modern touch to "traditional sushi environment". Our selections were good with a few misses, like stale wonton chips with a selected tuna dish. The booths, ( actually high top banquette ) didn't have a foot rail so your legs dangle in the air throughout your dining experience. Very uncomfortable after a few minutes. That must be a construction miss...always need a foot rail to be comfortable on a high top arrangement. The manager checked on us and was very nice. Our server was friendly and attentive. We will try them again but we'll wait a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the RA Sushi Bar Restaurant - Pointe Orlando reviews archive.